REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
partyboyk

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by partyboyk »

Hello everyone my name is Kyle!

I stumbled across this website a few months ago while looking into the 9-11 conspiracy theories. At first I was pretty skeptical of what this forum is trying to suggest, but after watching the September Clues video and looking through much of this site I'm convinced. I support what is being done here to assemble and communicate the truth about 9-11 and media fakery in general. I live in the United States and attend Kansas University. I'd personally like to thank everyone who contributes to this site for opening my eyes to media fakery and I hope i can eventually contribute in some fashion other than giving you page views as a guest :P

And right off the bat I'd like to ask you a question Simon, if it isn't to personal or inappropriate, have you ever been approached by anyone about your videos/site? Or threatened in any way? I only ask because your research is so very damning against TPTB and the whole media scam. Thanks ^_^
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

partyboyk wrote:
And right off the bat I'd like to ask you a question Simon, if it isn't to personal or inappropriate, have you ever been approached by anyone about your videos/site? Or threatened in any way? I only ask because your research is so very damning against TPTB and the whole media scam. Thanks ^_^
To your question "have you ever been approached by anyone about your videos/site?" I would definitely answer yes: luckily enough, people have been approaching me about my videos and website on a daily basis - and they now number in the thousands... :)

"Or threatened me in any way?" is a different question. Well, no - can't say I've been threatened in any worrisome manner. From time to time, various cretins will send me rude, foul-languaged e-mails - but I wouldn't call them 'threatening' - they're more like 'entertaining' in their utter vacuity and lameness.

If you think about it, the very last thing the perps would do is to betray their frustration at having been roundly exposed. Their only option is to ignore - or try and ridicule the September Clues research - and this is something they have been at ever since day one, as you will readily realize by looking around in the many 9/11 "truther forums". Thankfully, it seems that they are not very good at ridiculing SC - whereas they are much better off just ignoring it. I think that, as time goes by, the latter tactic will become ever more apparent.
partyboyk

Unread post by partyboyk »

simonshack wrote:
partyboyk wrote:
To your question "have you ever been approached by anyone about your videos/site?" I would definitely answer yes: luckily enough, people have been approaching me about my videos and website on a daily basis - and they now number in the thousands... :)

"Or threatened me in any way?" is a different question. Well, no - can't say I've been threatened in any worrisome manner. From time to time, various cretins will send me rude, foul-languaged e-mails - but I wouldn't call them 'threatening' - they're more like 'entertaining' in their utter vacuity and lameness.

If you think about it, the very last thing the perps would do is to betray their frustration at having been roundly exposed. Their only option is to ignore - or try and ridicule the September Clues research - and this is something they have been at ever since day one, as you will readily realize by looking around in the many 9/11 "truther forums". Thankfully, it seems that they are not very good at ridiculing SC - whereas they are much better off just ignoring it. I think that, as time goes by, the latter tactic will become ever more apparent.
That makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the reply!
icarusinbound

Unread post by icarusinbound »

Hello people.

Have been reading the content of the forum with great interest for a couple of weeks now, and have watched the fascinating 'SC' many times.

The current thread with the mid-drops photograph of the 'Murray Street' sign plus engine has just became too much for me, now, not to respond to with some constuctive observations.

I'm a late-40s technically-informed spectator of life that has retained an almost full state of skepticism regarding perhaps most of reality, living below the moral highground of the UK.

My biggest concern regarding any form of imagery created for mass consumption, whether it be visual or in any other medium, is why can it be allowed to be produced in a disfunctional manner, when the resource-base for the producers is theoretically unlimited and the stakes are similarly high? Why can we ever perceive gaps in the scenery, flaws in the story-line, elementary mistakes, when the opiate of a fully polished performance would be a more logical expectation?

Please give me the chance to see what I can add to whatever can be understood from all of this: both in the detail, and perhaps even overall.

icarusinbound
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Why can we ever perceive gaps in the scenery, flaws in the story-line, elementary mistakes, when the opiate of a fully polished performance would be a more logical expectation?
Good timing, icarusinbound, and welcome. I was just noticing that the ridiculous "staged scenes" appear to be virtual constructions like the other 9/11 imagery and the question is begged: why do they do such a blatantly awful job of hoaxing people?

The only response I can presently come up with is because they don't have to do a better job, and it adds to the comedy of their 'opinion leader' status when they tell their sexual partners, and circle of friends and leaders how little effort - and how obvious the lie - it took to destroy the confidence of a nation.

Hitler probably believed that the larger the lie, the more people will believe it.

This is a pretty immature guess, but we really haven't gotten much further into the motivations of the perps than this pathetic speculation. It would be nice to gather insight about the circles of power that might help us better explain why the hoaxes come across the way they do. But unless you're a whistle blower, I am not sure what anyone can offer in that regard.
lux

Unread post by lux »

Perhaps they do a better job of it than we think. Maybe we're only catching a very small percentage of their fakery.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

icarusinbound wrote:I'm a late-40s technically-informed spectator of life that has retained an almost full state of skepticism regarding perhaps most of reality, living below the moral highground of the UK.

My biggest concern regarding any form of imagery created for mass consumption, whether it be visual or in any other medium, is why can it be allowed to be produced in a disfunctional manner, when the resource-base for the producers is theoretically unlimited and the stakes are similarly high? Why can we ever perceive gaps in the scenery, flaws in the story-line, elementary mistakes, when the opiate of a fully polished performance would be a more logical expectation?
Welcome. 'They' didn't do a better job because they are incompetent, and correctly predicted that some slap-dash effort would be sufficient, given America's automatic attribution of accuracy and good faith to government pronouncement and mainstream media stories.

I love British geography. What town are you in, and what team do you support?
Mickey

Unread post by Mickey »

hoi.polloi wrote: Hitler probably believed that the larger the lie, the more people will believe it.
Have seen it attributed to Hitler in a few places but some say it was actually Goebbel's who said something similar to that effect. Hitler's version of it in Mein Kampf was condensed to this (now) widely recognized quotation later on. http://www.bytwerk.com/gpa/falsenaziquotations.htm

I might have mentioned this quotation in an earlier post myself a while ago. What is probably more important is that it is true and they take advantage of it on a daily basis. :wub:
Mickey

Unread post by Mickey »

Laura91 wrote:Hi!!

I'm Laura and I'm from the US.

I have been browsing this forum for quite some time. At first, I wasn't so sure of the idea of "TV fakery". During the course of browsing this forum and videos on this subject I began to notice things that I hadn't noticed before. A lot of people don't like to think that the media would lie to them and they believe that the politicians have your best interest at heart.

I think people just enjoy living in a media induced bubble.
I think quite a lot of people are actually aware that media lies to them. Frustration over media's slant on a particular subject or topic would have caused some frustration at some point to your Dad or Mom or some family member while they used to read newspaper hard copies and you heard it while growing up.

They just never fathomed the extent of it (at least true in my case), that a whole set of theatrics can be pulled off with paid actors to work the lie till several years later. Try saying what you know now to a family member or very close friend and you will see what I mean.
oslo29112011
Banned

Unread post by oslo29112011 »

I am a 32 year old(yes i know) music professional from Oslo, (exactly 848meters from where the bomb blew this summer.)
I'm also an avid amateur photographer. I see that several of you has interests towards the same.
grav

Unread post by grav »

Mickey wrote: I think quite a lot of people are actually aware that media lies to them. Frustration over media's slant on a particular subject or topic would have caused some frustration at some point to your Dad or Mom or some family member while they used to read newspaper hard copies and you heard it while growing up.

They just never fathomed the extent of it (at least true in my case), that a whole set of theatrics can be pulled off with paid actors to work the lie till several years later. Try saying what you know now to a family member or very close friend and you will see what I mean.
I started talking to my dad about it. His mind recoiled at first, but the more examples I brought up about contradictions of media-coverage and common sense, and of how simple it would be for the media to fake all these events he grew up watching with literally zero chance of being exposed, the more he realized how un-far-fetched the concept of Media Fakery was. He began asking his own logical questions about things, like how ridiculous it seemed that NASA pulls off a manned moon-landing the very first try when every other feat of engineering in history has taken a multitude of failures to get it right. He did a 180 and is now very skeptical of everything the media is pushing.

My mom, on the other hand, is convinced the moon-landings were real because she "saw it on TV" :wub: Oh well...
Laura91

Unread post by Laura91 »

Mickey wrote:
Laura91 wrote:Hi!!

I'm Laura and I'm from the US.

I have been browsing this forum for quite some time. At first, I wasn't so sure of the idea of "TV fakery". During the course of browsing this forum and videos on this subject I began to notice things that I hadn't noticed before. A lot of people don't like to think that the media would lie to them and they believe that the politicians have your best interest at heart.

I think people just enjoy living in a media induced bubble.
I think quite a lot of people are actually aware that media lies to them. Frustration over media's slant on a particular subject or topic would have caused some frustration at some point to your Dad or Mom or some family member while they used to read newspaper hard copies and you heard it while growing up.

Oh, I have said these things to them and they just throw up their hands and say "I don't know". The "conversation" usually ends or the subject is changed at that point.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Vits Sinep wrote:Vits Sinep is funny. brianv is just so duh! :P I have a better suggestion: why don't you go to Norway and enlighten yourself? A trip would certanly helped you with your mental condition. Yeah, and who knows, maybe you'll even grow some empathy?
Vits Sinep, you've gone rather flaccid so we can't rightly tell you to f**k off just yet, but when you get your second wind...f**k off!
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Vits Sinep wrote:Vits Sinep is funny. brianv is just so duh! :P I have a better suggestion: why don't you go to Norway and enlighten yourself? A trip would certanly helped you with your mental condition. Yeah, and who knows, maybe you'll even grow some empathy?
Empathy for Grimm's Fairy Tales? All those poor kids stolen by the Pied Piper, boo fucking hoo!

Bring one of the alleged family members here, there should be at least 700 to choose from!
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Allright, I've had enough of this.

We just can't let this place be spoiled by trolls obviously tasked to disrupt and clog our discussions with trash - ultimately putting off people from even visiting this forum. From now on, I will promptly suspend all new Cluesforum registrants' account, whenever they:

- Fail to introduce themselves in a proper and articulate manner. Yes, any honest/intelligent person should know what that means.
- Fail to mention in their introduction why they are here and what sort of useful information they feel they may CONTRIBUTE with.

I trust everyone will understand why this is necessary - we cannot let this forum become the trolls' playground.

Thanks to all new, honest new members for their kind comprehension - and for their compliance to these simple requirements.