REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
nonhocapito

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Maat wrote:Nonho, I found the source of that image of alleged Nevada Air Show crash pilot, Jimmy Leeward, @ http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... -hero.html
Thanks Maat. Boy is this another story that's spitting fakery in our faces... with those damn stupid numbers all over it... with Kelly involved, and the plane that had a custom cooling system "like the one of the shuttle" (see wicky)... ugh.

I remember a guy telling me years and years ago that the only way there was to become a pilot for Alitalia was first to become a mason. I wonder how wide is the network of corrupted pilots who belong to secret societies and who can be enlisted in support of this or that fakery/propaganda event. Considering many of them have a military background, I bet the ratio is pretty high.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Kat wrote:I am Kat. I live in Pennsylvania. My facebook is https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002704524182 . My older brother showed this site to me. I am 13 years old. interests, manga, anime, i can draw, and i'm a good writer. :ph34r:
Hiya Kat! :)
Unfortunately, the link you posted says "This content is currently unavailable", so if it's set to 'private' or only Facebook members, a lot of us can't see it. :(
It would be great if you could tell us a bit more about why you're here, especially what you understand about 9-11, TV fakery and what made you decide to join us. e.g. Did you watch the September Clues videos? Also, what does your older brother think of what we do here and why did he show you this site, is he going to join himself?

Please let us know. Thanks.
Last edited by Maat on Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

nonhocapito wrote:
Maat wrote:Nonho, I found the source of that image of alleged Nevada Air Show crash pilot, Jimmy Leeward, @ http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... -hero.html
Thanks Maat. Boy is this another story that's spitting fakery in our faces... with those damn stupid numbers all over it... with Kelly involved, and the plane that had a custom cooling system "like the one of the shuttle" (see wicky)... ugh.

I remember a guy telling me years and years ago that the only way there was to become a pilot for Alitalia was first to become a mason. I wonder how wide is the network of corrupted pilots who belong to secret societies and who can be enlisted in support of this or that fakery/propaganda event. Considering many of them have a military background, I bet the ratio is pretty high.
Oh yes, it's positively reeking of it! So pilots had to be Masons for Alitalia to hire them, that figures, rather like how bishops & cardinals had to join the P2 to get anywhere in the RC Church hierarchy. Funny how that 'exclusive club' mentality permeates any power structure. I also know that in Australia in the 60s, the NSW Railways would not hire Catholics, & Woolworths (stores) wouldn't hire anyone who wasn't a Catholic. :rolleyes:
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

50-year-old temporarily-retired American widow.

In my mid-20's, I began reading objectivist/libertarian materials. I became distrustful of our "leaders".
Because violence disgusts me, for the most part I didn't get into studying history with it's wars and military actions. I just knew that the initiation of force or the threat of force wasn't right, and left it at that.

Not being from New York, I chose to ignore most of the 9/11 news, as no one I knew personally was involved.

Until now.

In April of this year, I found McGowan's "Wagging the Moondoggie", which I devoured. Then I went on to his 9/11 writings, and for the first time became interested in that subject. After viewing many YouTube videos and some time off, SeptClues and CluesForum kept me busy for the last two weeks. At first it was weird seeing the world in this way (the media fakery), but for some reason it's made me more awake to reality.

I love non-fiction book reading. I'm addicted to the internet. I don't use Facebook except to check up on my family. I'm still looking for my true "place" in this life.

Thank you Simon et al. for your excellent work.

Edit to add: I don't watch television news, or read the newspaper, haven't since ???, and only catch some local headlines from GoogleNews. Amazingly, the important stuff always gets through, and the other stuff doesn't matter.
AnonymousTruther2

Unread post by AnonymousTruther2 »

Hi! I'm AnonymousTruther2 on youtube.
I'm a 31 years old white male french Canadian from Montréal.
From the first day 9/11 happened, I knew something was wrong... I've been in the camps of everything; bombs, remote controlled planes, thermite in 2005 with Steven "Los Alamos" Jones. Later I saw some Genghis videos I think it's 9/11 Taboo... Later was the Masterpiece September Clues. No planes was not a problem by that time... also the VicSim Report and the Memorial Scam, when both of them came later.
Later came Dr Judy Wood, and I've been hoodwinked by her and Andrew's lies till even very recently. I was looking for pictures of the "jumpers" knowing that at least some were faked, but it came all down to me. ALL of them are fake. And I stumble onto The Empty Towers thread and I was waking up again... Now, these days I'm watching all the old movies of 9/11, I see all the acting and the generics with all the people working in photography or tv or whatever... incredible. And now I'm watching the lies of "boatlift" and the "My 9/11" movies... This is pure lies and propaganda.
I love this forum, I'm here about 2 hours a day for 2 weeks... reading and watching, and I need to participate.
Thanks! :D
Last edited by AnonymousTruther2 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Doomday/Heinz

Unread post by Doomday/Heinz »

Hi there Im 33, male from the Uk but have lived in Spain and Holland.
Deep down everyone knows there is something "not quite right" with the world.
The people on this forum however have got a little closer to the truth than most.
Hence I am here to try and contribute.

I look foward to meeting you all and participating in groundbreaking discussions.

A little knowledge goes a LONG way.

PEACE.
Dallasgoldbug
Banned

Unread post by Dallasgoldbug »

EDWARD L CHIARINI JR. [email protected]
a.k.a. DallasGoldBug on youtube
Founder of Wellaware1.com

Born in Millington, Tennessee.
Grew up in Philadelphia
Attended The University of the Arts
Air Force Vet Avionic Technician
20+ years experience with all adobe and macromedia products
Expert in Image Forensics
Testified as a court expert in Federal Crimes Against Children cases pertaining to file sharing and the program Limewire
Was Certified in Photoshop and Flash
20+ Years experience in Web, Print , and Multimedia Design and Development

At age 15, I was hired by author Robert Groden to illustrate his book High Treason. The book stayed on the New York Times Best Seller List for 16 weeks; Oliver Stone later adapted the book into the movie JFK. By age 18, I had also illustrated Groden's second book "The Killing of a President" and co-produced the documentary "JFK: The Case for Conspiracy" which was released domestically through Blockbuster Entertainment.

I guess you would consider me knowledgeable in JFK related topics. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JEmhMkKuIA

Having spent time in Dallas, while working on the Kennedy Assassination books, I decided to make it my home, and at age 20 moved to Texas.
I got my start in the internet field while working as a web-designer on Mark Bunting's (The Computer Man's, TV show) worldwidetv.com. With Corporate offices in Deep Ellumn, worldwidetv.com with the help of Mark Cuban's Broadcast.com (before the Yahoo buyout) became the FIRST web site to broadcast streaming audio and video transmissions of its daily news show to the internet. This marked the first site to accomplish this task beating TV.com by a week. Over the next few years I worked for several large corporations like Halliburton (my first corporate job at 24 years old), LGC, Exxon Mobile, Savage Design, as Sr. Multimedia Developer, as Chief Creative Officer for ESXengineering.com, a Houston-based web development company, and as Creative Director for Ashford.com, also based in Houston.

Looking for a change of pace I gave up the Corporate life and joined the Unites States Air Force, where I was trained as an Avionic Technician for the F-15 and F-22 Raptor aircraft. Alter receiving my honorable and leaving the Air Force, I focused my talents on educating parents about the dangers that the web has to offer, empowering them with effective tools to monitor their children online. The success and positive changes that my friends and clients experienced using these tools was immediately evident. They convinced me to put these tools together to lecture other parents about what they can do to stand strong and aware for their families, and WellAwareNet was born.

While still available for lectures, I spend my time researching alternative fuel sources, in particular Hydrogen and Oxygen produced from water electrolysis. Recently my research enabled me to Patent my electrode designs, which many researchers have called the "Holy Grail" of Oxy Hydrogen cells.

"Multiple electrode stack and structure for the electrolysis of water"
Patent Application # 20090139856
Trademark Ser.# 77473944 TwisterHHO

Some of his more recent topics of interest include Wikileaks and the False Flag operations, ChemTrails and the media participation and active cover up of the truth, I have been featured on Infowars.com, and am a contributor to The Power Hour Radio Show. The latest current event to get my attention is the Staged Arizona shooting of Congresswoman Giffords.

These are must see videos.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1OHFV__ffE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diVU-Fkis9E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkpFDcTtOKo

Thanks
DallasGoldBug
AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

Hey DGB nice to have you here. Great work on the Tuscon fiasco.
I have one(two part)question for you: Have you watched 'September Clues' and if so what do you think of it?
I mean no disrespect.
You're website has come along nicely, btw.
Mickey

Unread post by Mickey »

<pacman ate this post> bad mistake on my part.
Last edited by Mickey on Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
upstream

Unread post by upstream »

Hey everyone, my story...

Discovered 9/11 "truth" in 2006 while away at uni. Got sucked into loose change/911blogger limited hangout. I remember being tripped out by 9/11 Octupus around this time.

Discovered September Clues in 2007. I remember how amazing it was waiting for each new part to come out. Those videos and the Gerard Holmgren writings are what took me to my next level of "truth". After being sucked into the nico/killtown/genghis6199/pumpitout limited hangout, I got disgusted and took a break from 9/11 "truth". Discovered Vicsim and been lurking here ever since.

I don't really like to post unless I have something significant to add. Anyways, thanks to all the GOOD researchers out there.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

upstream wrote:Discovered September Clues in 2007. I remember how amazing it was waiting for each new part to come out. Those videos and the Gerard Holmgren writings are what took me to my next level of "truth". After being sucked into the nico/killtown/genghis6199/pumpitout limited hangout, I got disgusted and took a break from 9/11 "truth". Discovered Vicsim and been lurking here ever since.
Good for you, Upstream! Glad you escaped those tar pits :D It's great to have an awakened & seasoned survivor of Perpsville's outer limits join us ;)
daddyo930

Unread post by daddyo930 »

I told you what I believe. What do you think is going to happen?
daddyo930

Unread post by daddyo930 »

Maat wrote:daddyo930:
Well, how extraordinary! You know the "origins of man", "where we come from" and "understand history" but still haven't figured out (after 7 years!) that the pseudo "truth" groups you promote are controlled disinfo, cyber-herding perp hang-outs to protect corporate media fakery from exposure. Image

Let me guess, the Annunaki and some mythical, "wandering" planet Nibiru, via translations of ancient Sumerian texts misinterpreted / misrepresented by internet wankers and pseudo intellectual opportunists who've probably never even read the Epic of Gilgamesh, let alone understood any of it? And, of course, would have never heard of Immanuel Velikovsky's Worlds in Collision or Ages in Chaos, either.

So, why are you here?
Why are you here? I have already made up my mind as to what is reality and what is not. Pythagoras said numbers don't lie. I like that because it's true. People lie all the time. To themselves and others. So, why are you here?
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

daddyo930 wrote:
Maat wrote:
Why are you here? I have already made up my mind as to what is reality and what is not. Pythagoras said numbers don't lie. I like that because it's true. People lie all the time. To themselves and others. So, why are you here?
New members do NOT get to ask rhetorical questions or put experienced members on the spot with amorphously vague questions unsupported by any substance. Your time here is obviously limited, since you aren't contributing anything of value, and don't seem interested in learning anything. Why did you even bother wasting your own time registering here?
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

AnonymousTruther2 wrote:Hi! I'm AnonymousTruther2 on youtube.
I'm a 31 years old white male french Canadian from Montréal.
From the first day 9/11 happened, I knew something was wrong... I've been in the camps of everything; bombs, remote controlled planes, thermite in 2005 with Steven "Los Alamos" Jones. Later I saw some Genghis videos I think it's 9/11 Taboo... Later was the Masterpiece September Clues. No planes was not a problem by that time... also the VicSim Report and the Memorial Scam, when both of them came later.
Later came Dr Judy Wood, and I've been hoodwinked by her and Andrew's lies till even very recently. I was looking for pictures of the "jumpers" knowing that at least some were faked, but it came all down to me. ALL of them are fake. And I stumble onto The Empty Towers thread and I was waking up again... Now, these days I'm watching all the old movies of 9/11, I see all the acting and the generics with all the people working in photography or tv or whatever... incredible. And now I'm watching the lies of "boatlift" and the "My 9/11" movies... This is pure lies and propaganda.
I love this forum, I'm here about 2 hours a day for 2 weeks... reading and watching, and I need to participate.
Thanks! :D
I'm surprised to see you here, it sure as hell took you a while to decide to join. You might remember me on YouTube.