REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
Rerevisionist

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by Rerevisionist »

Hello, Simonshack.

Male, not as young as I was, British with European links.
Vague background in sciences, maths, statistics, computers, publishing, visual things. Large book collection.
Introduced to 'alternative' truth by Bertrand Russell's Vietnam War Crimes Tribunal.
Have looked into numerous issues, largely stumbled upon, including -
mistakes in cell biology
'AIDS'
Shakespeare authorship
Wallace and Darwin controversy
Jews and related issues
families, law etc and their manipulations
nuclear issues.

Methodology includes taped interviews; videos.

Youtube site http://www.youtube.com/rerevisionist

And I help run http://www.nukelies.com which is a forum probably run on the same software as this one. It looks at nuclear issues but has an off-topic general revisionism section.
daddyo930

Unread post by daddyo930 »

I am a musician. I have written over 1200 songs. I have a youtube channel, daddyo930. On my channel I allow anyone except ctcole77 to come there and dump excrement. Say whatever you want. Call me a nutjob, whacko, loon.

I am also a person who believes in numbers, the laws of gravity and motion and thermodynamics. 911 presented the scientific community with 3 instances of steel frame buildings collapsing from fires on the same day in a manner consistent with a controlled demolition. The fact that a steel frame high rise has never fallen from fire in the history of architecture and NIST's admission that building 7 fell at free fall speed for 100 feet is quite revealing.
Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth - 2 hour movie "Explosive Evidence"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw-jzCfa ... ideo_title
Pilots for 911 Truth - Deconstructing the Pentagon attack
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcXPbKkf5h8
I have spent the last 7 years researching 911. During the course of my research, I stumbled across Oklahoma City. It was at that point that I realized that the damage to the building was inconsistant with a truck bomb. Then I found out that two more bombs were discovered in the building.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyWSSjb3wiE
They won't release the security videos either.

Then the rabbit hole led me finally to the origins of man. Who we are and where we come from. Things get kinda weird. All I will say on that topic now is the Sumerian tablets have a lot to say about who we are and where we come from. This of course has everything to do with what's happening now. If you don't understand history there is no way you could understand what is happening now.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

daddyo930:
Well, how extraordinary! You know the "origins of man", "where we come from" and "understand history" but still haven't figured out (after 7 years!) that the pseudo "truth" groups you promote are controlled disinfo, cyber-herding perp hang-outs to protect corporate media fakery from exposure. Image

Let me guess, the Annunaki and some mythical, "wandering" planet Nibiru, via translations of ancient Sumerian texts misinterpreted / misrepresented by internet wankers and pseudo intellectual opportunists who've probably never even read the Epic of Gilgamesh, let alone understood any of it? And, of course, would have never heard of Immanuel Velikovsky's Worlds in Collision or Ages in Chaos, either.

So, why are you here?
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Nospam,
I'm not sure if English is difficult for you or if your username is an oxymoron, but despite the fact that I was not actually addressing you, I would suggest that you read what I wrote again more carefully.

If it's still unclear to you, try studying what the point and purpose of this forum is more thoroughly.
It might also serve you well to remember, as a newbie unfamiliar with procedures here, that 'a closed mouth gathers no feet' ;)
jamesensor

Unread post by jamesensor »

Hi, I found september clues due to browsing videos over youtube when the 9/11 anniversary came. There was a lot of advertising on the media about the huge sad story in it with a fashion too much like drama. I usually don't trust the over-acted advertising of something, so I figured I could get better info over the web.

First, fascinated by one or two videos I drifted to "9/11 coincidences" proposing one theory and I thought: why not translate it to my language and spread it around... I'm its 13th videoclip. Then, I stumbled over september clues and user "simonshack". Then I when to his channel and watched them all over with much than ever interest. I thought about translating 9/11 coincidences and after some videos I also saw Alex Jones in the mix, looking like a "too much" enthusiast fake priest style. Then I researched him here.. and the audio phone call where he hangs up the phone and deflects the question. It was odd... Now I'm not sure I want to keep translating this, since, first, I thought it was alternate views on the event, then now... I'm not sure about him in the documentary, if it's the right thing to do.

So, now to simon.

Some days ago I emailed you about translating your september clues to my language and you didn't reply. I now think you probably associate me to some kind of shill group and ignored me. Please don't, I'd really wanna help, I'm in no way associated to whatever group you mention in the Introduction page.

I'd like to spread your video in my country with subtitles and translate what you say in it but exactly where you write. And I can't do that by myself.

I'm portuguese, 30 years old, architect, unemployed. Besides translation, I come here to read and have nothing more than translating your videos to offer.

I'm sure I can do a good work on translation and I'm looking forward to hear from you if this can be done.
pdgalles

Unread post by pdgalles »

Edited for errors.
Last edited by pdgalles on Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
pdgalles

Unread post by pdgalles »

Edited for errros.
Last edited by pdgalles on Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

pdgalles wrote:Image
Nice white outline around his body. Sure looks like he was inserted into the picture.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Someone can enlighten me as to what happened with "pgalles" posts...? I imagine they were about the 9111-77 plane that crashed at the reno air race? Was there a source to that picture, fbenario?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

nonhocapito wrote:Someone can enlighten me as to what happened with "pgalles" posts...? I imagine they were about the 9111-77 plane that crashed at the reno air race? Was there a source to that picture, fbenario?
No, they were about the alleged BridgeEnd suicides in Wales, which he said he was investigating...if I'm not mistaken.

A few years back and apparently, about 20 kids supposed to have topped themselves in a small town, in Wales. I haven't looked into it but he reckoned they were all vicsims by their appearance and portrayal in the clownmedia! He said he hadn't finished and a was putting a video on Youtube...hang on...No nothing perhaps he pulled that too!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bridgend_suicide_incidents
Last edited by brianv on Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Nonho, I found the source of that image of alleged Nevada Air Show crash pilot, Jimmy Leeward, @ http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... -hero.html
chess_king

Unread post by chess_king »

name:brandon k
religion:atheist
why i am here:started a trip down the rabbit hole 3 years ago, when i started studying the inconsistencies of the official story. example:the building were designed to survive a plane crash.
i went from glenn beck, to watching glenn becks show all the time, then infowars and alex jones, finally after hearing no-planer bashing from jones and related theorists, i checked out the video and (after a while) realized that media fakery is the key.

p.s. do you guys think that ron paul is a real washington outsider or is he just acting. i ask because i notice that alex jones supports ron paul.
Kat

Unread post by Kat »

I am Kat. I live in Pennsylvania. My facebook is https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002704524182 . My older brother showed this site to me. I am 13 years old. interests, manga, anime, i can draw, and i'm a good writer. :ph34r:
Ghenghis

Unread post by Ghenghis »

Nationality: Southern
Religion: Atheist

Career in the defense industry. Worked on the Hill as a Lobbyist for several years and in the DC area for 10.
Have collected quite a few friends formerly of the major acronyms, have held all the clearances and most
recently worked as a defense analyst for 5 years. Working now with an advanced physics lab in California
working on anti-gravity technology. No kidding.

Indepth knowledge of Waco, OKC, Iraq, and have run 9/11 to the ground. Great site, glad to be here.

Cheers,

G

BTW, its kind of stupid to have the most recent intros default to the last page.
Last edited by Ghenghis on Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

nonhocapito wrote:Was there a source to that picture, fbenario?
I quoted the image from the first post of pdgalles, which has now disappeared. Odd he would delete his work and abandon us after only a few days, especially since no one had questioned his work yet.