REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
figuringitout

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by figuringitout »

Hi, just registered and here to introduce myself.

Male, 33 years old, English. Trained in Graphics, photoshop illustrator etc. an interest in photoghrapy at an amateur level. Have made some short films in the past so have some practical knowledge there, though not overly technical. Currently re-training in the more 'civilised' field of oil painting and art.

I have been reading about 'conspiracy' for 15+ years, starting off with an interest in the JFK and RFK assasination and everything just kind of snowballed for me from there.

Took me a couple of years to accept fully that 9/11 official story was dirty, though I had questions from day 1. Very suspicous of the Naudet footage early on, it just always looked staged with that pan up and to the left especially unnerving.

Never fully considered that the footage had been doctored for a while though, and the excellent septemberclues series finally convinced me.

Anyway I think I have something to add as regards fakery that hasn't been covered on this site that I hop you will find interesting.

Will post regarding this very soon, and thanks again for all yout excellent research into these difficult and challenging subjects.
timothymurphy

Unread post by timothymurphy »

Male,
34 y.o.
English
Gardener.

I used to post at this forum and am still reading it.

This is forum is definitely worthwhile. I admire the admins for running things.

However, my motivation for posting again is the Oslo thread. - It's awful!

Poor research by people like Unleashed. (e.g. his investigation of 'Margrethe Kløven' )
Corrections of that poor research by people like synnevag.
Then synnevag et al. are condemned as "trolls" and "shills".

Smoking Gun has attempted to bring some sense to the thread and got bullied.
(re: photo analysis)

Nohocapito, when you first came to this board, BrianV and Fred were convinced you were super-shill "Ace Baker", whoever the fuck that is...

It was absurd.

Perhaps that could help you understand how so many of these Norweigians might feel as they attempt to post in the forum and get bullied off.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

timothymurphy wrote:Male,
34 y.o.
English
Gardener.

I used to post at this forum and am still reading it.

This is forum is definitely worthwhile. I admire the admins for running things.

However, my motivation for posting again is the Oslo thread. - It's awful!

Poor research by people like Unleashed. (e.g. his investigation of 'Margrethe Kløven' )
Corrections of that poor research by people like synnevag.
Then synnevag et al. are condemned as "trolls" and "shills".

Smoking Gun has attempted to bring some sense to the thread and got bullied.
(re: photo analysis)

Nohocapito, when you first came to this board, BrianV and Fred were convinced you were super-shill "Ace Baker", whoever the fuck that is...

It was absurd.

Perhaps that could help you understand how so many of these Norweigians might feel as they attempt to post in the forum and get bullied off.
Oh hello, welcome back timotei - could you point me to where "I was convinced" nonhocapito was "Ace Baker" - whom I know very little about! Trying to start a fight now? Tsk, tsk!

"So many of these Norwegians" that you refer to, is the same person, with multiple hotmail accounts like trollberg1234 and solberg1234 and synneberg1234. Like our Utoya thread, your first post back here leaves a lot to be desired! Have you been re-activated timothy?
korereinsdyra

Unread post by korereinsdyra »

HI :)

Female from far north in Norway.
Currently studying norwegian litteratur.

Dont know what else to say?

Oh, im not on facebook or twitter ;) ive never tried it, and im actually proud of it!
Last edited by korereinsdyra on Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beethoven

Unread post by Beethoven »

fbenario wrote:
Beethoven wrote:[1]if the official version is discarded then there need to be another version and I want to know the details of that.
[2]That said it's not the same is the event itself didn't happen at all.
[3]There's a huge difference between CNN/major new sites and then small town local news papers.
[4]Oh and one last thing in this little intro: just because the media (now I did it myself :-) ) fakes a photo, it doesn't mean the event itself didn't happen.
None of your points are valid.

On 1: No, there doesn't need to be another version, and we don't have to figure out what happened. Proving conclusively that what we have been told is a lie is sufficient to accomplish the goal of getting folks to stop automatically attributing good faith and accuracy to their oh-so-beloved government press releases and mainstream media stories/images/videos.

On 2: Yes, it is the same. "The event" is the story broadcast to the world. We have shown conclusively THAT event did not happen. End of analysis. The fact that the WTC came down, and in Oslo the side of a building MAY have come down, has nothing to do with the occurrence of any 'event'.

On 3: Oh no there's not. In the U.S. essentially every small-town newspaper is owned by a chain/conglomerate of some size, and all of them are owned by the biggies. In America something like the biggest 6,000 media organizations are owned by 6 perp companies, like Time, Inc. Further, with the termination over the last decade of most news reporters, your beloved small-town papers merely repeat whatever 'news' feed comes to them from wire services like AP and Reuters. If you yourself actually believe something merely because you read it in your local paper, you really do have a lot to learn about the way the world works.

On 4: Same answer as for 2. A real event, that is reported accurately, requires no faked images/videos. Why wouldn't they just film the real event and show that material? Why would anyone waste time faking a bunch of crap?
1. There's always the true version. If Oslo/Utøya is proved to be a fake then there IS another version. Then there will some perps that have faked all this. In that case I wanna know who was involved and what they actually did. I didnt say you also wanted this, I just said I wanted to know that. If you lived back when everyone thought the earth was flat. Don't you would have wanted to know what shape it had then?

2. I'm just saying that theorretically the media could remake an event completely. But that doesn't change the event itself. And yes, I'm very aware that you don't think there was an event at all in Norway.

3. I'm talking about newspapers so local that I can walk 5 mins and check it out for myself. They exist in Denmark. We have newspapers so small they only comes once a week 10 pages long where the biggest news is that the local carpenter bought a new saw.

4. Sometimes media just boost the news to either sell more or to be more convincing. Eg. like this: http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=21956
As you can see there something definately happened but it was boosting for more drama.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

korereinsdyra wrote:HI :)

Female from far north in Norway.

Korereinsdyra: Your introduction is not an acceptable one. Please read the first post of this thread. Act upon it - or you will be blocked very shortly.
Beethoven

Unread post by Beethoven »

nonhocapito wrote:
Nice "balanced position" you cooked up for yourself there. Beware that we can see right through your game, and for the moment I think it is understood that you are just a troll trying to look as if you're open to the idea of fakery, only to stifle the research with more pointless arrogance.
<snip>
As to your need to "know the alternative story" when the official one is discarded, it is just wishful thinking used to set a goal that you well know it is destined to fail. This is not how our research works. We are not here to tell you how things really went, not even how they did not go. We only point out the digital facade and its numerous flaws. The one facade you still pretend it contains numerous truths for you to believe in.
I'm not a troll (at least not by my definition). I just want to know the truth and actually thought you guys would too ? Searching in my book is looking under every stone, no matter what you expect to find under it. And researching a thing like this is for me looking for all the pieces I can find and then see how it all fits together, because the whole theory falls flat if it requires something thats impossible. Say you found out that it was actually Lyndon B. Johnson that shot JFK, but to do so he needed 1000 Concorde planes to land in the middle of Texas (silly exaggeration ofc).

But yeah, I'm gonna be honest at this moment in time, I find the Psyop version to have so many "problems" that I can't believe it. That might change if I see something that convinces me. So far I've only seen one image that I too thought looked even VERY fake.
Byfroken
Banned

Unread post by Byfroken »

I am suppose to introduce myself, and I will try so here:

Lady from Norway. Mid-40 years old.
My job has to do with HSE Management.
Education: I have studied some psycology, Management and HR/HSE.
Registred to join the chat about Oslo - so anyone can ask, and I will try to answer as best as possible.
I have friends that has a son who was on the island.

Not sure what more to introduce, but will give more information if needed.

Byfroken
Last edited by Byfroken on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
timothymurphy

Unread post by timothymurphy »

brianv wrote: could you point me to where "I was convinced" nonhocapito was "Ace Baker" - whom I know very little about!
I was referring to this thread from a year ago:
Talking about this with my mother
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=336

Nonhocapito was being attacked by ozzybinoswald, JamesD and Fred (who has deleted his post).
Sorry BrianV that I mixed you up with the others.

Anyway...
Under fire from those 3, Nonhocapito defended himself spiritedly (september 3 2010):
Isn't there a chance you might be annoying, demoralizing, pushing away someone who could be in good faith and like you might be searching for the truth and for comrades? Someone who could in the future add something, give something back, possibly be useful?

What a dick you'd be in that case. Lol, that's when they should ban you, not me, don't you see? because if I am not a shill then you have done some damage, not to my humble self, no, to the whole climate here, no? And if I am indeed a shill, employed by an agency (because everyone who don't think or write as you do, using the language and the arguments the way you'd do, is certainly employed by an agency) then you've done damage because you certainly warned me too soon. What a disaster!

No, no, no. Not good. The above is EXACTLY what a shill would write. Must-call-agency.

Now, the tables seem to have turned...

Today on this thread, Nonhocapito has the following to say (To Beethoven):
Nice "balanced position" you cooked up for yourself there. Beware that we can see right through your game, and for the moment I think it is understood that you are just a troll trying to look as if you're open to the idea of fakery, only to stifle the research with more pointless arrogance.
What is this "game" you think people are playing?
The same "game" you were accused of playing a year ago. i.e. No game!

The forum reads really badly when virtually all new members are accused of being trolls and (by Brian) of all being the same person.

Brian
"So many of these Norwegians" that you refer to, is the same person, with multiple hotmail accounts like trollberg1234 and solberg1234 and synneberg1234.
No they're not.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

@timothymurphy Yes they were!

And tell me tim, why exactly did you feel the need to re-introduce here? Everybody knows you, well most! Has there been some...let's say "personnel changes" your end? Why did you suddenly stop your prying into into the 7/7 hoax?
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

It's lovely to have you join us Timothy.

I do hope you won't feel bullied and that you won't feel too lonely in the absence of the Trollberg, Solberg, and Nacksack.

It's helpful to have such vibrant criticism and a thorough review of the various personalities here, for which I am sure we all wish to thank you, personally, of course. You even remember deleted comments from over a year ago. What a memory you have!

So sorry that the forum has been such difficult reading of late, what with the sincere influx of Scandinavian luminaries.

How can I be of service to you?
jeromba

Unread post by jeromba »

Ok, I am Romke (m) from The Netherlands, 43 years old. I got interested in 911 a view months ago, after I was already into the JFK assasination. It didn't took me long to realise there were no planes especially after seeing september clues (it was a shock but thanks).
At the moment I've plenty of time, so I've started to download all vicsim-pics available on the web on name to present them next to each other, for myself and for other people (disbelievers). I 've done 5%.
Only if I think I found something of value I'll post it here.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

[quote="timothymurphy"][/quote]
Hi Tim. For what little it may be worth, given everything else that is going on now, I actually really liked your myriad posts on the London 7/7 psyop. You helped me see some things more clearly.

I was sad when you abandoned us without any notice, and I'm glad you're back. Please help with the ongoing research into other subjects than Oslo (the thread of which is not apparently closed).

Why did you leave us? (A word of friendly advice - if you remain silent on why you disappeared from us, certain members will not trust you at all.)
ntes123

Unread post by ntes123 »

name: Noah Te Stroete
lives in: Wisconsin
BS in philosophy at the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh; one semester at the University of Wisconsin Law School but dropped out; starting my masters in library and information science at UWM this spring.

researched JFK and 9/11.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

timothymurphy wrote:
brianv wrote: could you point me to where "I was convinced" nonhocapito was "Ace Baker" - whom I know very little about!
I was referring to this thread from a year ago:
Talking about this with my mother
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=336

Nonhocapito was being attacked by ozzybinoswald, JamesD and Fred (who has deleted his post).
Sorry BrianV that I mixed you up with the others.

Anyway...
Under fire from those 3, Nonhocapito defended himself spiritedly (september 3 2010):
Isn't there a chance you might be annoying, demoralizing, pushing away someone who could be in good faith and like you might be searching for the truth and for comrades? Someone who could in the future add something, give something back, possibly be useful?

What a dick you'd be in that case. Lol, that's when they should ban you, not me, don't you see? because if I am not a shill then you have done some damage, not to my humble self, no, to the whole climate here, no? And if I am indeed a shill, employed by an agency (because everyone who don't think or write as you do, using the language and the arguments the way you'd do, is certainly employed by an agency) then you've done damage because you certainly warned me too soon. What a disaster!

No, no, no. Not good. The above is EXACTLY what a shill would write. Must-call-agency.

Now, the tables seem to have turned...

Today on this thread, Nonhocapito has the following to say (To Beethoven):
What is this "game" you think people are playing?
The same "game" you were accused of playing a year ago. i.e. No game!

The forum reads really badly when virtually all new members are accused of being trolls and (by Brian) of all being the same person.

Brian
"So many of these Norwegians" that you refer to, is the same person, with multiple hotmail accounts like trollberg1234 and solberg1234 and synneberg1234.
No they're not.
Hey Timothy. I suppose I should thank you (not) for digging up old bones... :rolleyes:
I think I have to explain something here.

That mildly aggressive response to "beethoven" was not casual bullying, but a reaction on my parts to the contributions "beethoven" was giving in the Oslo thread.
One for example here: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... 6#p2357886
Also note my response to him here: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2357896#p2357896
Here is another recent "bullying" response of mine to another of the many Norwegian trolls: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2357988#p2357988

If you followed the forum board closely you'd know that bullying is not my "regular" behavior (nor anyone's around here): as an administrator I never gotten to ban anyone before the Oslo thread let alone to pass judgment on "newbies". But as you may know the Oslo thread is unfortunately flooded with trolls and various disruptors, and it requires emergency responses.

If a user is for reals, he will stick around. Time heals the wounds, considering I have been insulted and bullied when I first gotten here, and I certainly got over it. :)
(So once again, I will hereby "defuse" this chance you are giving us to re-open an old polemic.)

I think Brianv is right in suggesting that many of these trolls on the Oslo thread are the same person. I don't know if you have been following that thread closely, however 90% of the newbies posting there have very similar attitudes, language and intents.

I agree that accusing each other all the time is bad for the forum. And I accept your warning, timothy, that we have to always remember how it was for us when we first tried to fit in.
But, all things considered, I think you are barking up the wrong tree. The forum has gotten over this last year even stronger than it already was, exactly for its ability to tolerate and discriminate and focus. Hey it's not easy.

Unfortunately, as i said, the Oslo thread is a special situation, the flooding of trolls is constant, and this can bring one to be harsh or paranoid. Although I suspect i am right about "Beethoven"...