REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by reel.deal »

Muscovite wrote: A lot of times I'm left in the dust, yet to be won over:   is this, for example, a digital composite or did there in fact exist a Jean Charles de Menezes?  No sooner have suggestions been offered, a photo presented, an observation made, than the main moderators are high-fiving and backslapping, tying it all into a macro-thesis that sometimes seems too easily arrived at, too eagerly grabbed.  

...please simplify and accommodate! 
Thanks, by the way, for an important and necessary site, and especially to Simon for your positive spirit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_J ... de_Menezes

Jean Charles de Menezes 7 January 1978 – 22 July 2005) was a Brazilian man shot in the head seven times
at Stockwell tube station on the London Underground by the London Metropolitan police.

..."shot in the head seven times"...

& NOT A SPECK OF BLOOD ON ANY OF HIS CLOTHES ? ...OR THE SEATS ?, OR THE WALLS ?...
NO SPRAY OR SPURT ?, NO ARTERIAL SPATTER UP THE WINDOWS ?
JUST A TIDY LITTLE POOL ON THE FLOOR ?,
which looks more like someone spilled a starbucks
mocha-latte with added red paint.
'CSI STOCKWELL'...
more like an actor, & still in one piece...
or even a dummy like those used in the Moscow tube bombings.

Well theres plenty of comparisons of REAL SHOT-IN-THE-HEAD VICTIMS photographed
in Liberia by Patrick Robert, if you got the stomach for it...
http://www.corbisimages.com/Search#q=Pa ... il+war&p=1

7/7 & offspin always did seem almost entirely bloodless...
very 'A*TEAM' - primetime TV ! ...but still no hi-five !
I mean, seriously... take ANY 7/7 bus/tube-train "blast" imagery,
and put it next to, lets say: the Benazir Bhutto blast aftermath,
or any IED suicide bombing from Kabul to Baghdad.

Good point about contingency back-up plan, if the cluesforum site does get shot down !
& its agreed, the simpler the better. The more blatant & obvious the media-fakery is,
the stronger the cluesforum case. People dont wanna 'wake up', so all that remains
is to keep 'taking out the trash': by exposing the fakery so roundly & succinctly
that only the blind could deny it...
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Muscovite wrote:OK. I'm British, a teacher, living in Russia.

Happy now?:)
It takes more than that to make me happy :) Lets say I am glad to get to know you better :)

Welcome to the forum
kramyoung

Unread post by kramyoung »

Hello all

I live on the west coast of America. I have a BA in music which prepared me for my career as a custodian at the state college that I studied at. I have no other professional or research experience to speak of other than a general skepticism of those with power or making decisions on my behalf.

Your site is very interesting to me and I look forward to digging deeper into these topics.
Thanks
robertk13

Unread post by robertk13 »

Hi everyone
my life is a pretty boring subject
l live in quebec,canada
my strawman name is Robert(kiriako real name)Brière
l've studied in '' technique laboratoire médicale '' 3 years in the CEGEP(it's in between a college and a university degre) of St-jérôme.
Like everyone else my life change drastically after the event of 911...
It's Thierry Meyssan(jesuit co-adjutor) president of '' le réseau Voltaire '' and his famous book
'' l'effroyable imposture '' released in 2002...and then it was the video '' Loose change 1st ed.(2005) '' from (jesuit co-adjutors) '' check it out '' Jason Bermas and Dylan Avery... and Eric Hufschmid's(jesuit co-adjutor) video '' painfull deception ''...

After that l lost interest into the subject, my life at that moment was a little bit shaky.... up until SEPTEMBER CLUES.
At that time (january 2011) l have not the slighthess idea how intricate the media networks were; that they work all together for the same purpose...
My eyes wide shut have became wide open when l've discovered the works of two hard working individuals : Simonshack and Arcangel4mike have exposed this media fakery to a new level of understanding...more and more clearer the picture is now.
Those institutions like NASA(national advance simulation agency) have nowhere to hide anymore...thanks to Simonshack and all other members on this Forum...and l want to be part of this because, we have the responsibility to shot this thing down forever...and we will...

to be continued...robertk
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Cool - what little I've found about "Arcangel4mike" is related to the Apollo/NASA hoaxes. Nice. Is there any where you can direct us to get a better feel for Arcangel4mike's work - if it's available?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

robertk13 wrote:...and l want to be part of this because, we have the responsibility to shot this thing down forever...and we will...

to be continued...robertk
Bienvenu, Robert!

Agreed: we have a responsibility to do this - even if there ain't really anything up there to shoot down! ;) :D
allancw
Banned

Unread post by allancw »

I’m a writer with three books in print: A cult-hit autobiographical novel called Cosmic Banditos and two memoirs, In Search of Captain Zero; A Surfer’s Road Trip Beyond the End of the Road and my latest, Can't You Get Along With Anyone? A Writer’s Memoir and a Tale of a Lost Surfer’s Paradise. The first two have been bought for the movies, by John Cusack (with New Crime Productions) and Sean Penn (with Radar Pictures) respectively. In both deals I was hired on as screenwriter. I was a ‘Hollywood writer’ for over twenty years. I was one of the initial staff writers on Miami Vice; I was also on staff for Crime Story, Michael Mann’s follow up TV series. I made a good living as a mainstream writer up until 2005, when I decided that the exposure of the lies we’ve been told was more important than one guy’s career.

I am also a journalist plus a photojournalist; I’ve done articles and spreads for magazines as diverse as Men’s Journal (including a cover photo), Smithsonian (a 13 page spread), The Surfer’s Journal, Popular Photography, and American Cowboy. In my last memoir (CYGAWA) appeared the long version of an investigative piece I did for Men’s Journal in 1997; an expose of the truth behind the murder of American expat Max Dalton in outback Costa Rica.

I'm almost four years into the production of a 'wake up' film called Water Time'; Surf Travel Diary of a Mad Man. Trailers can be seen at Banditobooks.com.

More importantly, via Banditobooks.com you can access an ambitious essay I wrote on 9/11, called

Orwell's Optimism

The Deep State, Self-Deception, 9/11, and the Legend of
"FBI Maverick" John O'Neill

Go directly to the essay:

http://www.banditobooks.com/essay/content/1.php

I wrote it before I became aware of the extent of media deception on 9/11; still, it bears strongly on the subject.

If I have a personal 'motto', it's something like this:

'Men, it will be said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses one by one, and slowly.'
Charles Mackay
hoi.polloi

Interesting (long) essay ... points of brilliance within. It would be interesting to see how your next update goes -- and if you'd be willing to use your trademark humor to introduce your audience to findings of fakery in this Mitre/Rand/CIA/MI6/NASA/media psy-op.
JuliusG

Unread post by JuliusG »

Hi. I am Julius Guttenberg. I, from Spokane, WA and currently working as a consultant.
zarathustra

Unread post by zarathustra »

Hi all, zarathustra here.

I'm living near Stonehenge in England (of Scottish descent).
I work in I.T. as a network admin/troubleshooter/field engineer.
My Facebook & YT accounts are family-based only.

I'm active in several areas: human rights(Amnesty, NSPCC), ecology (fishfight.net), political mendacity (38Degrees.org) and lots more.

I am absolutely certain that the truth has been deliberately obfuscated in relation to 9/11. What really pisses me off is that any time I see someone asking pertinent questions regarding 9/11 they're instantly branded a 'conspiracy theorist' by the wall-of-noise complicit denial brigade. For example, there is no theory (conspiracy or otherwise) in asking why just about every FDNY firefighter right there at ground zero on the day heard a whole slew of explosions.

I have just got through watching the excellent 'September Clues'. My eternal question is this: why are the people who have the power and/or ability to call this into question to a degree that would bring it to the attention of the general public not done so?

I look forward to reading/seeing/involving myself with your movement for the foreseeable future.

Namaste,

zarathustra.
hoi.polloi

why are the people who have the power and/or ability to call this into question to a degree that would bring it to the attention of the general public not done so?
We often wonder the same thing.

The simple and sad answer - that they just don't care enough to risk their careers, their lives or their family's lives on something that arguably means nothing to them personally otherwise - may be the most obvious. They have been trusted with a horrible "open secret" - l'Omerta is on them now. We are free to discuss these things because we have no power in their circles.

But that's just a guess. Your eternal question often comes up here.

Welcome to the forum.
Sisterlover

Unread post by Sisterlover »

Hi, and thanks for having me. By way of introduction... Im an american living in Canada. I've been a reporter/journalist/editor for the past decade and prior to that, wasted many years in IT. Now, Im officially semi-retired,refusing as much as I can to participate in this 'system.
I've been following 9/11 since 9/11 but "Sept.Clues" literally and figuratively blew my dome.

I read the 'debunking Sept.clues' stuff and found it very weak. I decided to join the forum, because I'd like to hear everyones take on the current Murdoch 'phone hacking' of 911 vicsims. How do you hack phones belonging to software?

Looking forward to some more great reads...

~Sisterlover
zaktatt

Unread post by zaktatt »

hey all, im zak, australian, tattoo artist, train in mma, and like everyone else on here im trying to find some shred of hope that we will live in a free world.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Apologies as i have already posted on another forum and was unaware of this requirement.
I am a 48 yr old male UK passport holder living in the UAE [Dubai] with my wife and have been working here in the construction industry these last 5 years.
Have worked overseas since '93 between Middle East [KSA, UAE], SE Asia [Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore], Sri Lanka and now back in Mid East.
Was blissfully unaware of 'conspiracies' [apart from the usual misgivings about the Kennedys' killings] until about '97 when two UK friends of mine in KL would constantly 'discuss' [argue] whether there was life in outer space, it was during these discussions that the faked moon landings came up and i was 'hooked'.
The more one looked at the evidence the more faked you realized they were.
On a side note and admittedly it is only hearsay, but opened my eyes and ears more to how things are done in the world, someone i used to play Squash [like Racquet Ball] with an acquaintance who was (if it is ever possible to be so) ex-UK naval intelligence, sometimes used to ask another friend of his to come over and play the odd few games. This guy was ex-US intelligence [not sure which branch] and afterwards after a few beers told us he knew Tom Clancy through work [not sure how or where].
He told us that policy was all works outside of work-time would need vetting and apparently it was common knowledge that TC was writing fiction ie The Hunt For Red October.
What he was amazed at was the fact the TC was given clearance to have the book THFRO published even though it contained elements which were deemed Top Secret at the time ie the use of the deep trenches by the Russian submarines.
You may take it with a pinch of salt, but it is what i heard 'first hand' so to speak.
There is information and disinformation and the sad fact is a lot of the public are not only unaware of which is which but are indifferent to when anomalies are actually pointed out to them.
iCONOCLAST

Unread post by iCONOCLAST »

Hello, I am a 45 yo Australian Medical practitioner.
I was woken up to reality by Mike Rivero about 6 years ago.
Nothing in the news is what it seems.
For instance, the Oslo attacks are MOSSAD with
a distinct reverberation of the Tasmanian Lone gunman massacre
at Port Arthur. I am overwhelmed by the VICSIM concept...So far
the tributes have read on CNN 9/11 site are Inane to say the least.