REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
antipodean

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by antipodean »

Once again Gemma thanks for the straight up answers, when you next see Rachel could you just ask her, (if she can remember) whether or not she joined a Union (& their name), when she worked for Nathans at WTC2.
It could come in handy in adding to the info in this post here.
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p2113542
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

antipodean wrote:I think the date is written (reading across the ticket) under the "Roof Closed" stamp.

According to Gemma her cousin was working up there until less than 2 weeks before show time.
The explosives could have been planted/ wired up any time, & just the viewing deck open to give an impression the whole building was functional.
But I think your right the elevators etc. could have all been dismantled prior to the event. Leaving the express elevator to the viewing platform operational until the weekend before, or as late as feasibly possible.
Oh, I see it now! I could make the ticket look like "2011", if you like, in about five seconds. Judging by the pixel mud around the date I'd say thats exactly what we are looking at! Sombody wouldn't be trying to make it like they were open for business up until the last moment, to discredit one side, then feeding their favourite puppet the info!?

According to Gemma whose cousin ??? You don't suppose she could produce a wage-slip dated "9/10/01" or something?

Ah good you edited your incorrect post too!
21stcenturybreakdown

Unread post by 21stcenturybreakdown »

brianv wrote:
antipodean wrote:I think the date is written (reading across the ticket) under the "Roof Closed" stamp.

According to Gemma her cousin was working up there until less than 2 weeks before show time.
The explosives could have been planted/ wired up any time, & just the viewing deck open to give an impression the whole building was functional.
But I think your right the elevators etc. could have all been dismantled prior to the event. Leaving the express elevator to the viewing platform operational until the weekend before, or as late as feasibly possible.
Oh, I see it now! I could make make the ticket look like "2011", if you like, in about five seconds. Judging by the pixel mud around the date I'd say thats exactly what we are looking at! Sombody wouldn't be trying to make it like they were open for business up until the last moment, to discredit one side, then feeding their favourite puppet the info!?

According to Gemma whose cousin ??? You don't suppose she could produce a wage-slip dated "9/10/01" or something?

Ah good you edited your incorrect post too!
My cousin and she left her temporary job at the end of august so obviously no wage slip for the day before 9/11.

@antipodean No she didn't, not for such a short term job. I directed a few questions at her last night and one interesting thing did come up. It seems there were quite a few temporary workers on the observation decks during that time. could simply be high staff turnover but it seems convenient. A good number of people only there a few weeks and leaving before september, less chance of someone seeing anything suspicious or having jobs suddenly terminated or transfered leading up to september 11. I could be wrong but it seemed worthy of mention
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Brianv once that ticket has been scanned & uploaded I would imagine one could manipulate it to say anything.
The only information about it is this.
September 10, 2001 - The roofs at the WTC are closed.

"Contributed by: david law
Contributor's location on 9/11: brooklyn new york
Contributed on: January 20, 2003

unused observation deck ticket,dated 09/10/01,i should have used it on this day but the roof was closed,we were due to go up on september the 11th"
I can remember killtown posting it on a forum about late 2006, giving the impression that he had just received it, yet his site says it was contributed early 2003, which in it self is a bit odd.
Sombody wouldn't be trying to make it like they were open for business up until the last moment, to discredit one side, then feeding their favourite puppet the info!?
The above is very possible, I don't know but it's not as though it's just been introduced (the ticket).

I just feel that the one part of the Towers that had to be open for business as close to 9/11 as possible, would have been the viewing platform, else it may have attracted unexplained attention from the public. For this there would have only needed to be just the one elevator shaft operational.
No she didn't, not for such a short term job
Gemma you make it sound as though she was on a fixed term contract, did Rachel always intend to just work there for a couple of months.
21stcenturybreakdown

Yes it was an 8 week contract, she never intended to continue even if she was offered the chance, which she wasn't anyway.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

21stcenturybreakdown wrote: Given my experiences I think enough visibility, and just enough apparent damage/smoke/fire was required to sell the planes story to witnesses. Nobody could get close to the buildings, the close up footage can NOT be real. West street was shut off 5-6 blocks to the south, we saw this. Nobody wanted us to look too closely, the lack of plane debris, body parts, smell of jet fuel or people evacuating the wtc had to be hidden.
Cant say fairer than that. A mate was at Ground-Zero a couple of months on, & he said the smell was shocking...
he was trying to tell me the stench was rotting corpses, but i'm not buying it nowadays... fried electrics & burning plastics just as bad.
Last edited by reel.deal on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:02 am, edited 4 times in total.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

21stcenturybreakdown wrote:I believe that the smokescreen most likely appeared shortly before 10am to hide the collapses. This would give the impression the south tower was disappearing when in fact the actual rapid demolition occured just after, safely behind the smoke. The rumbles, booms and shaking were not the bulk of the building hitting ground but the sublevel blasting, in my opinion.

Given my experiences I think enough visibility, and just enough apparent damage/smoke/fire was required to sell the planes story to witnesses. Nobody could get close to the buildings, the close up footage can NOT be real. West street was shut off 5-6 blocks to the south, we saw this. Nobody wanted us to look too closely, the lack of plane debris, body parts, smell of jet fuel or people evacuating the wtc had to be hidden.
1. Goodness! Is this purposeful nonresponsive obfuscation?

You STILL haven't specifically answered my question. The bolded sentence above is conclusory WITHOUT saying exactly what you saw. The second paragraph is mere theorizing, and not responsive at all.

One last time:

Was your view of the WTC COMPLETELY obscured by a thick smoke curtain, so you couldn't see the buildings at all - which means you are confirming a smoke cover, and 'proving' all the images/videos are fake?

OR

Could you actually see all or part of the WTC - which means you are confirming there was NOT a smoke cover of the site?

I didn't come here expecting trust, the only people I trust are myself and those I've known my whole life so I understand that.
No one here cares who you trust or don't trust. The forum rules prohibit emotional, defensive responses.

We require that direct questions be answered simply and directly. No exceptions.
21stcenturybreakdown

@fbenario: Simple answer: No I did not see a smokescreen completely blocking the entire buildings before we went inside.
CokeSupply

Unread post by CokeSupply »

Hello everyone :) I'm a graduate of a computer gaming and animation course, residing in Cambridge, England. I've been heavily interested in 911 since about 18 months after the event happened, and I'm now looking for ways to become actively involved in the 9111 Truth Movement. I'm hoping at some point to use my skills acquired at university to write a game based on the Bush administration's aggressive foreign policy in the middle east, in the style of GTA 1/2 :) In the meantime, I've hooked up with an old school friend that has just finished a course in movie production, and we hope to make at least one documentary covering the subject of 911 too. My interests cover programming, graphics and of course international politics in the post-911 world that the Bush administration has foistered upon us all ;) I can't think of a great deal more to say about myself at this point, but if you want to know more, just ask, I'm very approachable :) Looking forward to being a member of this forum :) Oh and Simon - I've seen most of your videos on the TV fakery of 911 and find it all very fascinating, particularly the videos you did of the alleged victims - I never knew that the whole "no plane" theory was as credible as your work seems to make it out to be - well done dude, and I hope to see more of such thought provoking material in future :)
Gracist
Banned

Unread post by Gracist »

Nationality: 'Merican

Research/Prof. exp.: None really just have been reading about and looking into all forms of official lies since I discovered that 9-11 was much more than an inside job.

youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/gracistabu?feature=mhum

I hope I can contribute useful info to this forum now since I have been reading it for about a year and always come here first because I am always impressed with the depth of research, lack of bs, and awareness of the monumental amount of fakery both about 9-11 and all mainstream news events.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Gracist wrote:Nationality: 'Merican

Research/Prof. exp.: None really just have been reading about and looking into all forms of official lies since I discovered that 9-11 was much more than an inside job.

I hope I can contribute useful info to this forum now since I have been reading it for about a year and always come here first because I am always impressed with the depth of research, lack of bs, and awareness of the monumental amount of fakery both about 9-11 and all mainstream news events.

TheRegulator1984 (9 months ago)
Hi, I saw your comment on AlexJonesChannel and I was gonna let you know that I've been studying and searching for detoxes, and 1 detox for fluoride is iodine! It's pretty awesome, it is actually iodine in the water purification tablets for disasters/toxic water. You can get bladder wrack it is a good source of natural iodine. =) thought I'd pass on the wealth ! God Bless!
Tell me I'm dreaming! Orgone? What the fuck is that?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Orgone = David Icke stuff, based on research of Wilhelm Reich - intellectual enemy of Freud.
Gracist
Banned

Unread post by Gracist »

brianv wrote:
Gracist wrote:Nationality: 'Merican

TheRegulator1984 (9 months ago)
Hi, I saw your comment on AlexJonesChannel and I was gonna let you know that I've been studying and searching for detoxes, and 1 detox for fluoride is iodine! It's pretty awesome, it is actually iodine in the water purification tablets for disasters/toxic water. You can get bladder wrack it is a good source of natural iodine. =) thought I'd pass on the wealth ! God Bless!
Tell me I'm dreaming! Orgone? What the fuck is that?

It is something based on the research of Wilhelm Reich (who was taken down by the FDA) that describes the kind of "invisible energy" inherent in life. For a little while I was doing some research into it and even went as far as to make some "orgonite" myself to test its effects. A few experiments (freezing water on top of an orgonite coaster which resulted in water freezing into a spiral, and putting some near seedlings to see if they grew better) later I was unimpressed and so have pretty much stopped looking into it. Also a lot of the proponents are kooky and I just don't think there is a lot to the home orgonite thing though Reich probably had some good research and info destroyed by the gov. or they wouldn't have taken the time to screw him so thoroughly.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Er, that was just a post script! I think you overlooked the AlexJonesChannel bit!!
Gracist
Banned

Unread post by Gracist »

brianv wrote:Er, that was just a post script! I think you overlooked the AlexJonesChannel bit!!

I wasn't intentionally overlooking it I guess I just didn't see the point of you bringing that up...? Maybe you could elaborate? Do you not think fluoride is toxic or that iodine isn't a good detoxing substance? Is it just that it was on the Alex Jones Channel? I am no fan of Jones and I think that comment is almost a year old. I used to listen to Jones but don't anymore because I think he is Zionist/disinfo and is a way to funnel people who start to wake up into a controlled opposition direction as almost happened to me. Especially the way he used to be so against "no-planers" as he called them made me suspicious and then his utter disregard for the crimes of Israhell against Palestinians and his comment that Arabs control Holy-wood.