Musings about "The Big Picture"

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
nonhocapito

Re: Musings about "The Big Picture"

Unread post by nonhocapito »

"Stop watching TV" should be part of a prayer. That would get a religion rolling.
...Free us from evil, and let us not watch TV. Amen.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

nonhocapito wrote:"Stop watching TV" should be part of a prayer. That would get a religion rolling.
...Free us from evil, and let us not watch TV. Amen.
Well I think we can all agree on that, at least. Have your own opinions and test them with real people rather than against an artificial simulation of people.
Gracist
Banned

Unread post by Gracist »

More on social engineering:

by Henry Makow Ph.D.

Recently a tiny state-funded daycare in Stockholm was in the news for adopting heterophobic policies including the promotion of gender confusion and homosexuality.

The action of a lesbian daycare director with 33 pre-schoolers is not significant. Significant is that the Illuminati mass media heralded it as a "progressive" experiment rather than child abuse. The same thing happened in May when Marxist trendies in Toronto decided to mess with their newborn's mind by denying his/her gender.
http://www.henrymakow.com/could_women_b ... olete.html

The promotion of heterophobic acts without labeling them as such is a veiled assault on heterosexual society. It is an ongoing psy op designed to destabilize society and weaken its resistance to the NWO.

The whole article is at savethemales.ca

More here:
http://www.henrymakow.com/000894.html
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

33 again :rolleyes:
hoi.polloi

Henry Makow would post an article with such spin. Why all the gay-bashing all of a sudden? Why are we so insecure in our genders and/or sexualities that we have to define for everyone else what it all means?

If someone wants to suck a dick, they can. If they want to eat out a pussy, they can. As long as it is between two adults who knowledgeably express and respect consent, who gives a shit?

The paranoid idea that straight-missionary-dominant-man-on-submissive-woman sex is "under attack" because people are social and sexual animals just doesn't fly. Don't you know social attitudes about marriage, sex, gender and sexuality change all the time?

Enough of this vague fear-mongering and calling gay people genetically malformed. Animals exhibit signs of what many would call homosexual "human" behavior and bonding - including the use of sex organs as sources of pleasure for other than reproductive use.

Of course nymphophiliacs/nymphomaniacs and those with Excessive Sexual Drive or Excessive Masturbation practices or those who rape or abuse others - especially children - are creeps but it's so stupid to call even that an "agenda." Don't you think the power maniacs of the world have their own sexual depravities?

Really, think about it. How easy is it for you to have children? They have to actively pass out condoms and teach people how to use them just to stop people from doing it accidentally. "Population control" could not possibly be the reason behind promoting homosexuality unless it is some "side-benefit". So stop this endless reposting of things that demonize sexuality and help us do some real actual research.

I've had it. I am just going to start deleting anti-GLBT shit now. I am so disgusted with the neoconservative bible-thumping shit disguised as "libertarianism" sometimes. Gracist, please accept a week off from our forum - my treat - and think about your hate speech and why I might be a little intolerant of it.
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear hoi.polloi,

You are very right in half of what you say, and I think you missed the point of the discussion in the other half. Let me explain what I mean, and you decide if I'm wrong or not.

I, for one, could not care less about other people's sexual orientation. What is it to me? I am interested only in my own sexual life (or at other times the lack of it :) ). Why would I care if the guy/girl standing next to me is having sex with men, women, or sheep, if I'm not involved? Let them enjoy each other.
This is not a problem.
Even changing of social attitudes towards sex and relationships is not a problem. That is, IF that changes comes from the population's own minds and wishes and view of the world.
That IF is the thing we are discussiong here as far as I am concerned.
What the folks pointed out here is something I perceived, too. That the mass-Media is trying to influence the populations' sexual behaviour and attitudes towards relationship, and they do it in a negative way. What do I mean?
Forget gay people now for the time being, that topic is only part of the big picture, I will give you another example of what I mean.
I am totally convinced young fertile females are targeted by the MSM to be unhappy in their bodies, to have plastic breast-implants which I am fairly convinced will cause problems when they become mothers and start breast-feeding their little ones, and that they all should look like starving Somalian refugees, otherwise men will not choose them. The result is depressed teenagers and young adults starving themselves to death, going under the knife at the age of 18 or less, and the tragedy is, they do not even heed to men when they say they are perfectly all right as they are. The Media message is more powerful than what men say-for whom the women are supposedly doing the whole thing in the first place! Kind of strong manipulation, innit?
Is it intentional? I would bet my life on it. Why is the Media doing it? First, business. If you make people feel bad in their bodies, they will buy all the shit which makes an illusion that they change for the better. Of course it will not work because it is an instigated psychological problem, but because the problem remains, the people will buy the next shit with the same promise. The other is, well, part of the poulation control project. How are people going to engage in sexual relationships if they feel bad in their own skin? They won't, so they won't have kids. And in recent times, the same is happening with young men. I am lucky I am over 30 so I could not care less how I look, but I feel sorry for the young guys and girls who are trying to be something which does not exist.
See, this is not about hating of gay people fucking, it is about hating the Media for fucking with our brains.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

warriorhun wrote:
See, this is not about hating of gay people fucking, it is about hating the Media for fucking with our brains.
There!

All nicely summed up in one phrase. Well done, Warriorhun.

Personally, I don't nurture much passion for those (possibly true) social engineering maneuvers. I'll just scribble down a few reasons why:

1- At this particular, historical moment, this forum has other, more urgent things to focus on - (ok - so that's only my 'narrow' perspective, you might say...). The thing is, the media has lied to us in order to wage murderous wars - wars which kill anyone regardless of gender or sexual preferences. So yes, I do believe the power maniacs make real victims - not only vicsims.

2- I'm not sure that it would make much sense for the power maniacs of this planet to encourage homosexuality. Sure, it would reduce the population, but it would also increase the proportion of people with more time on their hands (no kids to worry about) to challenge authority. I know a few gay couples and they are certainly more politically-minded than your average husband/wife combo.

3- I sense that my exceptionally balanced and mighty lucky upbringing - courtesy of my special, bright and hands-off Scandinavian parents - was fundamental in making me what I am : Neither too much (or too little) macho - or too much (or too little) effeminate - and thanks to our family's nomadism (as a kid/teenager I moved around in 15 places), I'm absolutely immune to any form of extremism, patriotism or racism. 'Balance' is, in fact, a key word that I'd love to see more often in our discussions here. I believe balance can be obtained with increased knowledge and awareness.

Just my two cents for now. Let's look at the Big Picture here - the one that caused this planet to turn into the madhouse that it is. I don't blame Gracist for looking at the current propaganda and worrying about what it may turn our kids into. But we still have lots to do to understand what made us become what we are - and this quest includes busting the phony history books we were imprinted with at school.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

hoi.polloi wrote:I've had it. I am just going to start deleting anti-GLBT shit now. I am so disgusted with the neoconservative bible-thumping shit disguised as "libertarianism" sometimes.
I agree more with this comment than with anything else that has ever been posted on this forum. Over the last couple of days I have been disgusted with all the anti-gay posts, and have on a number of occasions nearly posted a plea begging the Admins to shut off the anti-gay crap permanently.

Simon, your tolerance is exemplary, but please don't permit any more malice to any disfavored group to remain on the forum. We don't have time, and anything that is reminiscent of the murderous neocon ideology of hate and intolerance degrades all of us here.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Dear Hoi I agree with your points although not really with the need to delete stuff. Like with other similar issues, I think everything can be talked about, as long as it is not deliberately hateful or destructive.

I agree with Simon's take on "balance". If I sense the discourse going too much in one direction, I have a tendency to raise contrary concerns or point of views that at the moment seem neglected.

I guess I am not a man of principle, especially not of the ready-made principles offered by mainstream culture, but to tell you the truth, gay rights, african-american rights, religious rights are really not very important to me, in the sense that mainstream culture is taking care of those well enough. They don't need help, they don't need more voices in the chorus. If anything, they need people to get in their way and show them how hypocrite and false they can be in their discourse. Because they can be, we all know that. One thing is for homosexuality to be recognized and accepted, to have it defended, defined by governments and institutions, if one really cares about what institutions and the government think of one. Another thing is to teach homosexuality -- or any sexual preference -- to kids at school. That's dumb. That's morbid. That's useless and sinister. In my book, it equates to give them prozac or a similar drug. Even if it is not by design, it is still something that adults do to delegate, to not accept the risks of life, to relinquish to governments and institutions all the hazards of being alive on this planet.

In short, political correctness is often a sign of the intrinsic cowardliness of the ultra-protected, ultra-controlled lives we lead. The ultimate apparent goal, of a neurosis-free, risk-free society, is foolish and impossible.

Hoi, I had to look for that acronym "GLBT" in google to understand what it meant, and I guess this tells how inadequate is my knowledge of the cultural and social icons of this moment. Yet sometimes it can be refreshing to be or play ignorant, no? To discuss things pretending not to know they belong to somewhat sacred areas.

If we sense a bigot wave coming, because people sooner or later always adopt a stereotypical view about something to characterize what they don't like, making it an ominous enemy not worthy to be understood or accepted (I'm guilty as charged), we can always "balance" that wave with a different language and different ideas. Maybe I'm wrong, but why shouldn't this work? Why should it get out of hand?
hoi.polloi

Deleting gay-bashing posts

You're all right, of course. I apologize, sincerely. This is a personal issue for me because of how much I think love can be expressed both homosexually or heterosexually or heck! - parasexually - whatever you prefer.

I also believe a thread where we debate every issue under the sun is not only a waste of energy but a hindrance to people who come here for a specific reason. This thread should be divided into its constituent parts ("paranoia", "the evil homosexual agenda", "I puked last night", etc.) and nothing on this forum should be called "The Big Picture." We already muse enough in specific topics. This thing is begging to turn into "let's talk about everything and nothing" which is already what we have in the "CHAT BOX". And other places!

I don't care to turn my life into this forum. My life is larger than this forum and I don't care to "socialize" with all these strange people who show up here. I don't know them and I most likely never will - with the exception of Simon.

Warriorhun put it best when he said:
How are people going to engage in sexual relationships if they feel bad in their own skin?
The GLBT communities have banded together to fight to be seen as human beings. This may be difficult for some people whose mother languages or cultures or religions have clearly defined "he" and "she" roles. And I can perfectly understand that change of one's culture - and how it happens - can be absurd and horrible and be seen as rape of one's culture ... but here is the difference, in my opinion, between expressing an article based on an imagined fear and what we normally do on this forum:

CASE A: What we normally do We take 9/11 media that is obviously fake, observe it, and dissect it as a total artificial creation. No judgment needs to be passed except on a personal basis as to what aspects of the story are actually true and false.

CASE B: What Alex Jones forums do We take a preconceived notion of "feeling manipulated", find things we dislike about what is happening in the world and blame a "ruling elite" for using what we discovered in CASE A for mass manipulation.

The leap from CASE A to CASE B is extraordinary and I - for one - am not willing to jump into it so easily as some like Gracist. My whole culture doesn't belong on this forum and I fear that if we allow the loudest most obnoxious cultures to say "September Clues is defending my culture and my dignity and here's exactly why ..." it gives the appearance that we are out to defend those loudest and most obnoxious cultures.

I preferred when each individual community could remain themselves - bitter or angry or happy or whatever - invisibly empowered by our great research and implied to readers by the fact that we defend all cultures and not because we give random voice for anyone to just start rattling off their belief system. I honestly do not think it is a safe assumption to take our identifying of manipulation and then, on top of that, before we even understand who did it, to say that we can read the motivations of those behind it. Of course we can complain about the results of psychological studies that have people manipulated - but how can you possibly claim to know someone else's specific motivation for doing something?

The schools that teach children to learn about and feel for their own desires is not teaching children to "be gay" or to "be unfit for motherhood" - it is the introduction of an idea that each individual set of parents is responsible for rejecting or denying. It is the same with television. It is your responsibility to defend your children from it.

[opinion] I completely disagree with the premise of the "manipulation" that Gracist suggests is an elitist homosexual agenda. Again, I have my personal reasons for doing so - partially because I identify as differently sexual - but mostly because I have seen people punch through all preconceived notions of love and if love is real and genuine, it is not easily stopped by the media, let alone by some kind of social law. Romeo and Juliet is in the tradition of tragic love hindered by society. Love is more powerful than you fear. As for the bits at SaveTheMales, they are taken-out-of-context rants about God, men, women and Henry Makow's opinion of where they all fit in his universe. It's as useless as posting an Anderson Cooper article. Makow is a pundit. I expect much much better finds from this crowd.

As for the other article, nothing at all threatening or scary seems to be reported here. It smacks of intolerance and the sarcastic strawman comment that "I guess I'm just a prude" is a really awful excuse for an intellectual case against teaching people about their bodies. I can only agree with your own judgment of yourself, however sarcastic it is. Adding to a racist comment "Well, I guess I'm just a racist" doesn't make it okay. [/opinion]

But even if you don't agree with me, my opinion and Gracist's opinion on the matter doesn't belong in a "Big Picture" thread unless you want everyone to essentially spill their guts about every topic. We don't have the time for that, it's a waste of space and a distraction. In my opinion, this whole thread is on course to be yet another boring theoretical discussion apropos of nothing and everything - life, God, sex, ghosts, UFOs, etc. etc. etc. and what good does that do? So we become another David Icke forum? Gross.

It is one thing to do research on your own - and entirely another to just post an article or a link and skew it even further than the article is already skewed towards one's personal opinion with no basis. I have been outgunned, though. Simon and Nonhocapito believe this kind of thread is necessary, even as it devolves into people talking to brick walls and it turns us into "opinion priests" regulating the personal opinions of each other.

If that is the purpose of our research - to draw people in with strong factual research - only to unfocus the site into the ocean of opinion that is human life, I will boycott this place and just leave. My inappropriate banning of Gracist for a week was my attempt to buy time to stem this flow of unnecessary religious and personal discussions that draw people away from the important work of September Clues.

If they want anything besides September Clues, they can leave this site. But I personally believe this site should be about one set of research and do what it does best - rather than arrogantly spread itself too thin across every subject in the universe.

There. I've already spent too much time giving my opinion on this matter and others already. Seeing as how I started too many threads like this in the early days of Reality Shack. I leave it to the other admins to regulate the "Big Picture" threads like this one. If we must have these kinds of things, I move to dismantle the unnecessary "Big Picture" thread (what an arrogant name for a group of subjects in the first place) and place all these things under the "chat, agit-prop, etc." topic. Any seconds?
hoi.polloi

Simon agrees with me that this section is a bit vague. We are moving it to GENERAL DISCUSSIONS

This thread is too vague. I am closing it for now. Feel free to start up topics related to it, but this time be more specific.
burningame

Hats Off To The Perps

Unread post by burningame »

You know, we sit around here analysing bad photoshoppery, deriding the generally crappy quality of the CGI. Sure, it’s sloppy work by the perp-teams. But I don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone express here their admiration for the perps - for this is what I’d like to do. Congratulate them!

Coming from a Matrix-like awakening a couple of years ago - where one simply can’t go backwards - I find myself dwelling on the bigger and continuing question of why? - which of course naturally leads to who.

Perhaps the sloppy photoshop work to me only reinforces the fact that IT WORKED. 911 was a success, no? The world was fooled! The ‘axis of evil’ speech has now been put into operation (Libya, Egypt, Syria), and whoever made money on 911 has probably spent it already (not to imply it’s running out). And as we see, the continuing ops.

If 911, then the Moon, then so many other things.

To me the real question is, whether the phenomenon we are experiencing is the product of a natural process of human evolution - or some kind of religious, almost ‘alien’ anti-humanity. At the moment I swing back and forth. The fact that just a few hundred years ago we were all under the control of kings... the fact ‘democracy’ is a relatively new thing makes me feel that our rulers have always been, and will always be with us - it’s a natural, fractal-like expression of humanity, given the isolating effects of technology on both the perps and the populace. Fractal in the sense that you get twenty guys trying to run a business, shit happens; you get twenty countries trying to run something, same kind of shit happens; you get twenty Illuminati in a room - you know what I mean? The same human strengths and foibles are evident on any level of the fractal. Same thing happened in the cave - prehistoric perps. The things we are seeing here in the last few years have been enabled by the net, but the game has been going on for a long, long time.

Then sometimes I swing the other way. Can it really only be about money and power? Because of the total disregard for human values of any kind, this shit that keeps happening - Israel and the Middle East; America and its war-mongering, now looming with Iran; the notion of the corporation as an entity which has more rights than a person - all this is so anti-human as to be positively ‘alien’. I’m putting that word in quotes because I don’t want anyone to think I’m actually referring to your common or garden variety sci-fi alien as in the movies, but just something so horrible as to be, to me, not really human any more. To me it’s all about the put-down of the human being. SOMEONE is doing their best to “ignorate” humanity, to blind people to what they could be, should be. The greatest strength, and probably the greatest weakness of the human being is its adaptability. Humans can adapt to anything. From being a king to living in a dungeon. That’s why it’s a crying shame that we are having to fight this bullshit.

This fight is not about whether lamppost A moved past building B; they’re minor details, which nonetheless all go together to prove a case. However, the success of our efforts in the long term I think can only be helped by more understanding of exactly who (or what!) we’re fighting. If there really is no way to really find out one way or the other (and I noticed the admins locked the "Big Picture" thread, probably because of their foresight of the loony-response) - Occham’s Razor suggests we go with the first notion - it’s all because of basic human nature. Then comes the thought that we’ve got exactly what we deserve. :(

[ADMIN NOTICE: Dear Burningame, I unlocked this "Big Picture" thread and moved your above "Hats off to the perps" post over here. Hope that's ok with you. (simon) ]
burningame

Cool man, obviously. But just out of interest, which way do you swing? Do you think this a new 'takeover' of the human race, or do you think it's all explained by old-fashioned human nature? Don't you think the sinister overtones are too kind of, well... who would bother to keep it all up for so long? Really, just for money and power? I have my doubts.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
burningame

reel, you think I'm being too naive or something, to warrant extreme sarcasm? Please!