Discussions Pertaining to Q

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
rusty

Re: Discussions Pertaining to Q

Unread post by rusty »

There are some weird theories associated with this QAnon movement. I'm not sure how much the following find really ties into this and if it matters at all, but it sparked my interest as it raised so many suspicions. Not meaning to derail the thread, if you find it unfitting, please move it to somewhere else.

So, Ladies and Gentlemen...please welcome Mr. Ingersoll Lockwood
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingersoll_Lockwood wrote: Image
Ingersoll Lockwood (2 August 1841 – 30 September 1918) was an American lawyer and writer. As a writer, he is particularly known today for his Baron Trump children's novels. However, he wrote other children's novels, as well as the dystopian novel, 1900: or; The Last President, a play, and several non-fiction works. He wrote some of his non-fiction under the pseudonym Irwin Longman.
First of all: Does this image look to you like an authentic photograph of a gentleman in the late 1900s? Sure does not to me.
Second: The name "Ingersoll" is not exactly common as a given name. It is rather used as a surname and most prominently so for the Ingersoll Watch Company
Third: The wikedpedia entry was created in 2017

There have been some weird allegations that Trump had some relationship to Nikola Tesla via his uncle, John G. Trump, who was a physicist. Some people think that the Trumps have access to "Teslas hidden technology" and "changed the past" in order to write the books of Lockwood, which supposedly contain some prophesies about the current POTUS and the times to come.

I consider it more realistic that this author and his books are complete fabrications dating a few years back, maybe related to QAnon. The "Ingersoll" - watch manufacturer link could point to some sort of "time machine". Not sure what to make of the "Lockwood" thing... the only thing I came up with is a book titled Lockwood & Co. by Jonathan Stroud (2013). Here is the plot:
The story is set in an alternate modern day London which experiences an event called "the Problem", where ghosts appear throughout the city by nighttime and attack the living.
My assumption is that we may see more things from his book "The Last President" surface in the QAnon movement which will then be tied to actual events or tweets of Trump. We will see.
Kopfhoerer

Unread post by Kopfhoerer »

WTF happend to his left eye? :blink:

Quick? Call an Artistulance???
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Here's a interesting take and breakdown of what the Qanon operation might be:
1593929688917.png
It has several flaws. Mainly taking Snowden or Assange at face value. But it may be right about how the operation is conducted and what its intents are.
antipodean

The meaning of Q

Unread post by antipodean »

I've just watched the video below, it's mainly about the introduction of NESARA a sort of emergency new value based monetry system. Previously discussed here because NESARA was based in the WTC (WTC7 I think).
From NESARA's Wiki page
NESARA bill languished in Congress before finally being passed by a secret session in March 2000 and signed by President Bill Clinton. It is claimed that the new law was to be implemented at 10 a.m. on September 11, 2001, but that the computers, and data (of the beneficiaries of the trillions of dollars of "Prosperity funds") were destroyed on the second floor of one of the World Trade Center towers in New York City during the terrorist attacks.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkuFwJAwJnk

The 3 people involved in the discussion are pro Trump and follow Qanon. At the 57 minute mark there's some interesting maths calculating the $ value of the planet and it's gold reserves, arriving at $1.5 -2 Quadrillion (15 zeroes, 45 zeroes is called a Quattuordecillion).They believe it's these numbers starting with Q that the Q came from.

Also in the NESARA Wiki page is a favorite Trump throw away line.
Barnard established the NESARA Institute in 2001, and published the second edition of his book in 2005, retitling it Draining the Swamp: The NESARA Story – Monetary and Fiscal Policy Reform.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NESARA