Engineering disease

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
patrix

Engineering 'disease'

Unread post by patrix »

aa5 » October 8th, 2018, 3:21 am wrote: I agree on the increased nutrition. Its little known, but in the 1700's there were big breakthroughs in biology. One thing that was figured out was the components of food and specifically protein content. With that knowledge, agricultural scientists increased the protein content of grain by 3 times during that century. This made protein much more widely available. For example it became a lot cheaper to raise cattle, have chickens laying eggs, and getting milk. Along with the bread itself having a lot higher content of protein.
Sliding out of topic here, but perhaps we're ready now to have a thread on this sacred cow of nutrition and medical science?

Proteins from plant or lots of protein for that matter is not the thing. I don’t know if you’ve heard about rabbit sickness? It’s when you get too much protein in relation to fat, by for example only eating skinny rabbits. The most essential nutrient for human is natural, preferably animal, fat. We can live on just fat, but we can also be healthy by only consuming some. But we need it. Whiteout it our hormonal system gets disturbed causing obesity and diabetes. Long term effects are osteoporosis, dementia and cancer, to mention a few. The calorie dogma is a myth designed to make us avoid fat since it contains more of them.

@PianoRacer: Yes, your posts made me read that book. 1885 yes. What have we learned from history?

Edit: I read your post a little bit better. YES better crops was a breakthrough in food production since it allowed for more effective meat and dairy production. What I meant was that humans are not equipped to use plant protein well. We need animal based.
HonestlyNow

Engineering 'disease'

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

To aa5 [ on protein; on fats ],
FYI, Patrix refuses to look into the fact of our species being a frugivore species, or to make a study of the lymphatic system, as far as I have seen. Take his nutritional advice with "a grain of salt." Also, this board is not a nutritional advice board.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Engineering 'disease'

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

HonestlyNow » October 8th, 2018, 8:23 am wrote:*
To aa5 [ on protein; on fats ],
FYI, Patrix refuses to look into the fact of our species being a frugivore species, or to make a study of the lymphatic system, as far as I have seen. Take his nutritional advice with "a grain of salt." Also, this board is not a nutritional advice board.
Dear HonestlyNow,

Alright, so this is the very kind of post that led to the “Engineering Disease” topic getting locked. I do think that appropriate posts concerning health and disease, which relate to media fakery (in one form or another), may be made under this topic. After all, the heading itself includes “other gods of science.”

This is a judgment call to be made by the Moderators (on an ad hoc basis).

I’m in particular agreement with Simon when he noted here, that for whatever reason, it (the “Engineering Disease” topic) has “triggered some quite uncharacteristic bickering and ill-feelings between our forum members which, allow me to say, I deplore.”

So, if nothing else, let’s maintain a sense of decorum and refrain from unnecessarily inflammatory comments towards one another as we proceed with careful deliberation.

SCS
HonestlyNow

Engineering 'disease'

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

Then might I ask the moderators to ask Patrix to refrain from posting on the topic of high fat diet being the ideal diet. Thank you.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Engineering 'disease'

HonestlyNow » October 8th, 2018, 10:49 am wrote:Then might I ask the moderators to ask Patrix to refrain from posting on the topic of high fat diet being the ideal diet. Thank you.
Your request is duly noted. After the more urgent matters here get addressed, I plan to make a post which attempts to bring some needed clarity on this topic.

Thank you for your input and patience while we deal with the “hottest potato” at this moment.

Sincerely,

SCS :)
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Good call to derail this thread SCS

We are definitely not at a level yet where a fact based discussion around nutrition and medicine can take place. We have seen how 9/11 was staged and that media has been faked the entire 20th century, but some of us cannot consider the possibility that the same has been going on within medicine and nutrition. We just have to yell Blasphemy! Meanwhile I just read that 40 percent of the three year olds in Peru has anemia. Most likely caused because of no access to animal fat and protein. The vegan psyop is real and very damaging to our health
aa5

Unread post by aa5 »

Imo we should have a thread about nutrition. Then all the posts about nutrition can be moved to that thread. And then people who don't want to discuss nutrition, can simply not go to that thread.

I noticed its a good gateway topic, where 'rookie' conspiracy theorists can start posting and contributing, as we all know a fair amount about eating from doing it everyday for years.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

I think having a separate thread in that regard is a good idea so long as it doesn’t descend into a:
Person X: “meat!”,
Person Y: “no! not meat! Vegetables!”,
Person Z: “no! Not vegetables! Meat”...

As Pablo Francisco put it (whilst smoking dope): chicken pot pie...my three favourite things!...”
We all have our interpretations on things...
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

pov603 » October 11th, 2018, 7:14 am wrote:I think having a separate thread in that regard is a good idea so long as it doesn’t descend into a:
Person X: “meat!”,
Person Y: “no! not meat! Vegetables!”,
Person Z: “no! Not vegetables! Meat”...

As Pablo Francisco put it (whilst smoking dope): chicken pot pie...my three favourite things!...”
We all have our interpretations on things...
I agree. A dedicated thread would be good.

And you can ridicule all you want. To me it sounds like someone commenting on 9/11 saying "What's there to talk about? We all saw what happened on TV.

We have a global pandemic of so called western diseases (obesity, diabetes, cancer, heart disease, osteoporosis, dementia, mental illnesses to mention a few) that costs all of us trillions in increased health care and unnecessary suffering/death. And I happen to think among growing numbers that what I call Nutwork nutrition and medicine is the root cause of this problem.
aa5

Engineering 'disease'

Unread post by aa5 »

Patrix, I would rather you stay around as I like reading your thoughts on a number of topics, and replying to your ideas. Basically to get anything done in this world we have to work together in organizations. Eg.. an army of one is just that an army of one and zero threat to the power. But with free thinking people with their own ideas, inevitably some things the organization does they disagree with, even if out of 100 things, they agree with 99. For non-thinking people this isn't a problem, they believe whatever their organization believes, even when the organization changes 180 degrees on a dime or openly contradicts itself.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Engineering 'disease'

aa5 » October 11th, 2018, 2:52 pm wrote:Patrix, I would rather you stay around as I like reading your thoughts on a number of topics, and replying to your ideas. Basically to get anything done in this world we have to work together in organizations. Eg.. an army of one is just that an army of one and zero threat to the power. But with free thinking people with their own ideas, inevitably some things the organization does they disagree with, even if out of 100 things, they agree with 99. For non-thinking people this isn't a problem, they believe whatever their organization believes, even when the organization changes 180 degrees on a dime or openly contradicts itself.
I want to thank you, aa5, AND Patrix, for your suggestions concerning ways to go about making a little bit of room for these topics to be discussed here at CF. There are undoubtedly opportunities to discuss how this crosses paths with media fakery.

Of COURSE I too want Patrix to stay. I didn’t think the “bye” was permanent until you suggested as much. I sincerely hope that’s not the case.

Thanks again,

SCS
simonshack
Administrator

Engineering 'disease'

Unread post by simonshack »

Sorry SCS, but I'm just going to restore this thread to its original title, "Engineering disease".

This, because that's what it was called ever since our member sharpstuff started it back in 2015, so our readers may be confused as to where the "Engineering disease" thread went.

Btw, I do personally think that this world's Big Pharma folks are not quite so benevolent as most people believe - and that they diffuse poor health & nutrition advice in order to, well... engineer profitable disease.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Re: Engineering 'disease'

simonshack » October 11th, 2018, 3:40 pm wrote:Sorry SCS, but I'm just going to restore this thread to its original title, "Engineering disease".

This, because that's what it was called ever since our member sharpstuff started it back in 2015, so our readers may be confused as to where the "Engineering disease" thread went.

Btw, I do personally think that this world's Big Pharma folks are not quite so benevolent as most people believe - and that they diffuse poor health & nutrition advice in order to, well... engineer profitable disease.
Simon,

No problem whatsoever. I was a little concerned about that as well.

I take it that my reasoning (contained in brackets as an edit on the first post of this topic) was sufficiently fleshed out to explain the delicate approach we have to take on these matters.

Thank you for helping me keep it simple, when I could easily (and unnecessarily) complicate the matter.

This is much better. I suppose that either way we will have to make sure this topic doesn’t (ironically) turn toxic.

Moreover, I must agree with you about the profitability of engineered disease. I would also suggest that such a thing is inextricably related to pervasive media, and the deceptions contained therein.

Sincerely,

SCS
Observer
Banned

Re: Engineering disease

Unread post by Observer »

OK, ultra-skinny legs & arms (183cm 60kg), yet a bit of a belly & man-boobs.

I have become convinced that my belly & man-boobs are a result of three things:

1) my hobby is sitting all the time reading reading reading, no sports, no lifting weights
(although I do ride my bicycle to work everyday: I have no car, so that's a little exercise)

2) 4 decades of eating lots of high-carbs (pasta, potatoes, bread, etc.) as a lifelong vegetarian
I now realize wheat is unnatural, modernly mutated, addictive, causes sleepiness and inflammation
(see "The Wheat Belly" book) and that ALL carbs get turned into glucose-deposits feeding bad bacteria,
then the body tries its best to isolate and attack those glucose/bacteria rotten toxic areas = "Cancer".

3) I now realize, specializing in so much carbs=glucose: "high glucose body" says "OK, I won't burn fat."
So "high glucose, low fat" body fails to burn incoming fat and fails to burn past fat, it just collects fat.
The "low glucose, high fat" body naturally burns incoming fat, and naturally burns any excess past fat.

As a lifelong vegetarian, grossed out by even 1 drop of meat/chicken/fish/flesh/fat/blood/bones/etc,
I want to help readers see there is NO need to restart the old "animal eating vs. plant eating" debate,
because there are vegetarian fat sources & vegan fat sources we simply need to begin having more of.

Meat-Eaters & Vegetarians, we ALL were fooled by the "wheat is healthy" "low fat is healthy" psy-ops.
C'mon folks, we were fooled by the wheat/starch/low-fat disease-engineers, don't get mad at Patrik.
Thank you Patrik, for altruistically spending so much time and energy helping us realize: we NEED fat.

So meat eaters, simply increase "high-fat: meat" RATIO, go for it y'all, while reducing carbs=glucose.
Vegetarians, let's simply increase "high-fat: dairy & eggs & plant" RATIO, while reducing carbs=glucose.
Vegans, simply increase "high-fat: plant" RATIO (olives/coconuts/avocados) while reducing carbs=glucose.

BTW, thank you Kham for helping me see: fruit is not the enemy, because fruit is fructose not glucose.

See, some folks mistakenly say "Fruit is unhealthy since sugar molecules are sugar molecules, there is no difference between fructose and glucose, all sweet things are bad, even 100% raw organic unprocessed fruit picked off trees in your garden, if you want the benefits of keto you must stop eating fruit!"

Kham helped me see, and here I will attempt to paraphrase her main points into my own words, "Actually fruit is healthy since raw fruit sugar is 'good, simple, monosaccharide, fructose' molecules that can pass through the lining of the mouth and stomach and small intestines providing fuel directly to cells INSTANTLY by being readily absorbed into the blood stream as soon as one starts chewing and instantly used as fuel without any breakdown needed and WITHOUT any insulin carrier needed, and thus these fruit molecules are TOTALLY DIFFERENT from the 'bad, complex, disaccharide/polysaccharide glucose' molecules which must be broken down and which need insulin carrier units."
viewtopic.php?p=2404981#p2404981

Again, vegans simply need more olives/coconuts/avocados/hemp-seeds/etc, and less carbs=glucose.
And vegetarians simply need more of the above plus cream/butter/eggs/etc, and less carbs=glucose.
And meat-eaters simply need more of the above plus more high-fat-meat, yay, and less carbs=glucose.

And ALL of us, whether plant-specializing or meat-specializing, need to decrease fire and increase RAW.

And we all can agree with Agraposo's "judicious controlled fasting" & FBenario's "simply limit quantity". :)

And in addition to the above advice (which I think we can all agree makes sense) here is an extra bonus:

Cannabis when RAW is non-psychoactive, meaning it doesn't get you high at all, yet creates health.
Heated Cannabis creates health & gets you high, but RAW Cannabis creates health without highness.
What this means is: your parents and grandparents can drink 10 grams daily without any highness. (!)
So, if you need quick health for survival, try cancer-curing-cannabis, high-style or sober-style, either way. :)
(See "The Power of Raw Cannabis" video)

C'mon everybody, we ALL need to improve our health, so we can happily meet up at Simon's for a party!
When we get away from the rude keyboard and begin shaking hands and checking heart vibes in real life,
I think we will realize on a very visceral gut-reaction level that almost all us humans are real good family.
Imagine us partying at Simon's house once a year (or twice a year) laughing together at our online debates.
When fellow humans sit together IRL, the actual heart vibe can be physically felt, then: friendship begins. :wub:
Let's remember that having fun with people in real life, playing together & laughing, are essential for health! :)
Last edited by Observer on Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
pov603

Re: Engineering disease

Unread post by pov603 »

Nicely put Observer.