Cuba, Che Guevara and Fidel Castro

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
hoi.polloi

Cuba, Che Guevara and Fidel Castro

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

“And here’s Che Guevara from his own diaries in 1958. He said, ‘Much more valuable than rural recruits for our guerrilla force were American media recruits to export our propaganda.’ Castro and Guevara cultivated and shmoozed the foreign media. They made it a goal from day one. They needed to export their propaganda and make it not seem like propaganda.”
http://www.worldaffairsjournal.org/blog ... he-guevara

Although this quote is from a confused individual who believes [cr]ISIS isn't controlled by the United States government, it is an interesting indictment of the celebrity marketing that has paraded the soldier and so-called freedom fighter as a kind of saint. I would definitely not endorse the site or the author, but it fits with my brief research into the "Che" cult that has painted him as a hero for being — basically — another general scumbag who killed innocent people for resisting his military wave.

However, before judging the character, it's probably important to try to take a look at the whole situation. I thought this might be an interesting starting point for looking into the whole Cuba situation — JFK's statements, the "Cuban Missile Crisis", evil communism (actually, Statist fascism as pointed out in the comments) and so on.

Was Guevara (which sounds just a bit like 'guerra vera') his true name? What happened during the various revolutions said to have been opposing the US military? How much were they involved in "leading the enemy" again?
bostonterrierowner

Re: Cuba, Che Guevara and Fidel Castro

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

This is an alleged Castro's quote from 1973:

"The US will come to talk to us when they have a black president and the world has a Latin American Pope".

It wouldn't surprise me a bit if these words were really publicly spoken by Castro in 1973 because to me he clearly is an American(Roman) agent and has been from the beginning familiar with the script.

"..world has a Latin American Pope" sounds strongly pro-papal to me. Castro like all Bolsheviks and NAZIs is a temporal Jesuit.

Pope, Emperor, Basileus were the three power centers of Roman Empire from the middle ages until practically 1945 when Bishop of Rome/Pope subdued other two after WW2.

Hitlerites and Bolsheviks got unlimited funding from Anglo-American bankers. Financial system is controlled by the Vatican, Rothschilds are simply papal Hof-Juden. According to me profession of banking is tightly controlled by "Catholic Church" via Jesuits and Knights of Malta ( go through CVs of IMF or World Bank officials and you will see pontifical universities, Jesuit schools etc.).

This is my proposition:

After unification German power structure attempted to regain sovereignty over Pope and be "new Charlemagne" , the Russian one claimed to be an heir to Byzantine Basileus. These turf wars have been common throughout the ages and really drove European politics. After Charlemagne's death pope practically managed to stay on top all the time. Basileus became Bishop of Rome's vassal in 1204 when Constantinople was sacked by the Crusaders.

Nazis were used to destroy Germany and Bolsheviks to do the same to Russia. National potentials of both states were hijacked by Jesuits ( Nazi means "a knight" in Hebrew and we had SS[Sedes Sacrorum/Holy See] nazis/knights before) and trashed to pieces.

Communists, religious fundamentalists, catho-fascists and all regressive regimes serve the purpose of thwarting national potentials so "Rome" is always on top. Divide and conquer.

Today "Rome" means USA, UK, Vatican and their vassals. Look at official American symbology, heraldry etc. It comes from Roman Empire.

Castro is a papal "knight" and a "shit-stirrer" so were "Che" and others.
Farcevalue

Re: Cuba, Che Guevara and Fidel Castro

Unread post by Farcevalue »

Castro has a listing in the IMDB for some minor acting done during his tenure in Hollywood where he went to try his hand at Major League Baseball.

Just the sort of CV one would expect from an evil dictator. Nothing says commie like Hollywood and baseball.