Nepal Earthquake 4/25 - 2015 (at 11:56am)

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
ninetynine

Unread post by ninetynine »

I am trying not to see fakery everywhere but...

The "fact" that a Google Executive was killed in an avalance triggered by the earthquake is highly suspect:
http://money.cnn.com/2015/04/26/technol ... arthquake/

The imagery all seems to come from one town square and many of the shots feature ladies dressed in red (one in particular):

PS They have huge traffic cones in Nepal!:
Serik

Unread post by Serik »

It's strange that some buildings are totally destroyed and some are perfectly fine

Some pictures are certainly strange

These images reminds me of 9/11

Serik

Unread post by Serik »

It's when you watch videos like this you wonder how much is really going on there. An excited reporter and a cameraman shaking the camera doesn't make things convincing.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EON5k1t9ZQ
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

A collection of camera and CCTV clips of the earthquake. Aside of the first cam which seems to shake violently albeit in a weird way, other cameras look awfully steady as everything else shakes. I imagine this is normal, but in my ignorance I find it peculiar.
As a bonus this also contains a 9/11 reminder of a building coming down (with blue stripes).

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiPctjrei80
Serik

Re: Nepal Earthquake 4/25 - 2015 (at 11:56am)

Unread post by Serik »

A 15 year old was miraculously found alive after being buried for five days. Even more miraculously you can't see any dirt on the face, hair or the shirt. Compare that with the pictures of the dust men earlier in the thread. He allegedly survived by eating butter.

Duping delight at the end of the video

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwEMBlF66z8
DeeJay

Unread post by DeeJay »

Red is a popular colour in India and apparently Nepal. Do we have a problem with this?

The young kid is wearing a neck brace and has a bandage on his arm. He perhaps was cleaned up somewhat, given water and treated before being put on a stretcher? The older man was just pulled out. Is this significant?

I used to come to this website to LEARN and I have learned quite a bit and I thank you BUT sometimes people push the envelope a bit too far and I'm having a hard time of late relating to some contributors' remarks. Just sayin'...
Serik

Unread post by Serik »

DeeJay wrote:Red is a popular colour in India and apparently Nepal. Do we have a problem with this?

The young kid is wearing a neck brace and has a bandage on his arm. He perhaps was cleaned up somewhat, given water and treated before being put on a stretcher? The older man was just pulled out. Is this significant?

I used to come to this website to LEARN and I have learned quite a bit and I thank you BUT sometimes people push the envelope a bit too far and I'm having a hard time of late relating to some contributors' remarks. Just sayin'...
I think it's interesting to learn how media fakes events. They often use certain colours, symbols and numbers in their hoaxes. What's the reason for it I don't know. These things alone doesn't prove it's a hoax but when you add more and more strange things together it becomes very suspicious. They also often connect hoaxes with each other, for example in this video if you pause at 8:24-25 and look at the wall. I don't think it's a coincidence that Isis is on the wall.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Lm1OYvL_Lc
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

All sorts of anomalies in this footage of the Nepal earthquake. It very much looks like street theater to me, complete with markings, props, director, actors and a scripted feel to the entire thing.

A few things to notice:

1) Absurd CGI pigeons flying around. Can be seen best in slow-motion version.

2) The two women to the right of the frame when the video starts are exceptionally tiny compared to everyone else.

3) CGI glitches and possible layering. Missing portions of heads and other body parts, blurred areas, items that don't fall off of shelves and tables as they normally would with that size of an earthquake.

4) Movements of individuals that don't seem to make much sense and have no purpose.

Plenty to observe here, enjoy!

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQNlwkdJ49Q
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Thank you very much for explaining what is in the video rather than just posting a video and expecting it to be archival. It is very much appreciated. Screen grabs of the points would be even better.

Also, is there a reason the time stamp in the upper left wiggles more than the screen itself? It's as though the time stamp could be a post-production addition deliberately animated to wiggle and create a more subtle shaky feeling.
shake1.JPG
shake1.JPG (29.21 KiB) Viewed 19627 times
shake2.JPG
shake2.JPG (29.32 KiB) Viewed 19627 times
shake3.JPG
shake3.JPG (29.53 KiB) Viewed 19627 times
shake_123.gif
shake_123.gif (20.15 KiB) Viewed 19627 times
Then, after this sequence, it starts bobbing around like crazy. Just makes me wonder ...
DrTim
Banned

Unread post by DrTim »

Some videos from the Nepal earthquake look obviously fake or staged/acted, but then... how do you explain a video like the first scene here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP7HID2Fark

A man on a cart gets hit by a falling wall and roof. If this is real, it's quite horrendous, but is it really part of this particular earthquake? If it's fake, how was it done? I can only think of a big studio production, using 2D compositing. The movements of the people are too natural to be 3D.

I wonder if things like this earthquake are partly true, partly fake. Can't really make much sense of it all.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I would personally never allow myself to make the mistake of taking a short video like that and thinking 'It might be legit!' immediately, after thousands of documents we've seen of the news media airing completely fabricated Hollywood-style scenes of drama.

No.

BUT, I do think that if we could we ought to examine seismic reports and confirm that it matched the official story of the highly-publicized earthquake stories. We also should, if we could, try to find or spawn totally independent media reports that we can be more certain are not PsyOp agent YouTube channels. And wow, that's like finding a needle in a haystack these days.

To me, a more relevant post would be: Why this earthquake reported heavily, and others not? What was the true strength? Was it exaggerated? Was it sparked by a military action such as explosive or earthquake-like technology? Who benefits? Who is making money? Who is accepting donations, and who is handling them? What legal changes or international actions are lined up to immediately come into play after this earthquake? Does anyone or any organization seem a little too anxious to be the solution? Why?

These are all far more pertinent questions to earthquake event research besides, "Dear me, can I please allow myself to believe in this media video?"
Ataraxia

Unread post by Ataraxia »

DrTim wrote:I wonder if things like this earthquake are partly true, partly fake. Can't really make much sense of it all.
I see what you’re saying, it’s ponderous though that they can only show it to us sped up. You can’t even watch it, as it happened, in real time. And not only in that initial clip, but just about every clip in that video is shown at a non-normal speed. Not to mention as well that the times on the different clips are all different. This clip shows it’s from 2011:

You might say that the owners of these cameras don’t care about setting the correct times on their equipment, and that may be true, but then all we’re really left with is their word that all this is true and that it happened as they say it happened. Nothing needs to be verifiable.

For instance, look at the sequence in the backyard starting at 1:41. It starts with some wind, ostensibly movement caused by the earthquake, the trees shake, dogs are running around, and a few plants fall off the roof. The guy comes running into the scene to see what fell, then he just sort of idles off without any trouble walking or any fear for his life, seconds after the shaking. It’s all sped up of course to make it look more dangerous and eerie. All the while the neatly placed lawn chairs in the background barely move an inch. That’s not even touching on the possibility that the falling objects are CGI, considering the bigger one falls, shatters and vaporizes all in about a second of sped-up time.

These clips all could just be taken from the various junk videos uploaded by regular people over the years, and merely appropriated for any event needed. It’s not any different than how they reused that old crying Asian woman in the Taiwan airplane crash stuff, or the Noah Pozner photo in the Pakistan school shooting. Only the main imagery has to be ‘created.’ The rest of the stuff is there for affirmation of the event, taken from databanks of user uploads. After all, these are the Himalayan mountains, earthquakes are relatively common, so they can use any clip taken from any time, no matter how small the tremor. It all pretty much looks the same in a grainy video.

They aren't even restricted to using clips from Asia. For instance, look at this image taken from a clip (from 6:00) in this other earthquake compilation video. It’s a building in a North American city somewhere:

The videos and imagery are such a mishmash of logic. In this picture you have the devastation of an entire World Heritage site while nothing else around it is touched.

Compare it to the first image above where the shelves will just shift around a bit and barely anything even falls off of them. There were millions of people who lost their homes, the wikipedia page says “1.7 million children were driven out into the open.” How many adults would this make? All in a population of 27 million. Yet if you watch the videos you’d be hard pressed to find any actual destruction of entire sections of homes. There are certainly no photos of millions of refugees.

Look too at this World Heritage site:

In this picture (as the one above it) basically every heritage building is destroyed, but all the buildings around it are still standing without any damage. To me, it looks more like a systematic destruction of these buildings. This is pure supposition, but I’d say the destruction of the buildings and the money they can earn for rebuilding them could be the purpose of all this. Again, wikipedia says they want "$160 million to restore 1000 damaged and destroyed monasteries, temples, historic houses, and shrines across the country." Of course they’ll never rebuild them. It looks like a purposeful destruction of their history, while getting paid to do it.

After all, here’s another one of those imbecilic things they just can’t help themselves with. Look again at this World Heritage building that crumbled. This is the Darahara Tower:

This one gets bizarre if you look into it. This tower was the second such tower in this location (the previous one collapsed during a previous earthquake). The script writes itself here, but follow along: the first tower in this location had 11 stories and was destroyed by an earthquake. This second tower had 9 stories before being destroyed. Two towers. 9/11. And really, this tower was nothing but stairs and an observation deck. According to wikipedia, “about 180 victims” were found in the rubble. Same old reliable numbers.

Look too at this photo from the first post:

Look again at the old people I marked with a red line in the background. Compare them to the scene around them. The two old people are smaller than the hazard fence in the middle of the road. The people on the left side of the picture are likely from an entirely different photo than the truck on the right side. Notice the completely different line of shadows when comparing the people on the left to the truck on the right. But throw in too the leafy branch in the foreground for extra realism. To me, the crack down the middle is nothing more than the ‘realistic’ street art pictures you see all over the place online, probably which too are digital creations for the most part.
Selene
Banned

Unread post by Selene »

Great, thanks Ataraxia, Serik & ninetynine,

Indeed very strange. I wouldn't call the earthquake nor any of the major aftershocks and landslides a hoax until I've seen some tens to hundreds of true negative -confirming the complete hoax/staging- videos where ordinary people from or in Nepal, Northern India and Tibet convincingly confess they didn't feel a thing (compare: didn't see any planes). But looking at these photos doesn't give much hope. These are not real Magnitude 7.8 damaged area photos, except the one of the epicentre village which looks convincing enough...

And Nepal (being right above the "root" of the Himalayas) is not such an earthquake-prone area (19/20th century breaks of 47, 18, 32, 23 and 14 years without a major one) like surrounding Pakistan, Iran and Tibetan foreland (deadliest and 4th deadliest worldwide). I was surprised to hear they had strong earthquakes in Nepal, living and experiencing earthquakes myself. And loving them; because there's no doubt they are real.

Balakot, Pakistan - M7.6 @ 15 km - 8-10-2005, photo 17-10-2005

Whiskeypedia stories that "one could feel the Nepal earthquake until in Germany" are contra-geophysical Daily Fairytales.

Ideas like "military-induced superweapon earthquakes" go in the drawer Juicy Wood, Davy Ickes, UFOlogy and Huge Mistake Chavez. All the fakery (should) show(s) us the incapabilities; the filmische flaws, clumsy Photoshopping skills and psy-oplogical mass-massaging tricks of the desperate paranoically propagandising Elites, not their secret outstanding technologically advanced strengths, au contraire...

image on Commons

I'd say; real earthquake with limited large damage until proven otherwise but abused and photos shopped and pumped up to build the charity & mass psy-op scam around it.

For me holds:
In order to propose a 100% hoax, all seismological institutes have to be in on the scam just as the millions of people living in Nepal (if money is offered, 90% of the people, poorer than imaginable not many would complain) and in Northern India and anywhere else where this 7.8 quake at just 15 km depth could be felt. To assume all these people can be silenced by 100% pure fakery hoaxing without a single ripple in Gaia's wrinkled skin, requires at least some strong supportive arguments and live real amateur videos of unspoilt sources.

The explanations for damage observed by third party sources (many backpackers went to Nepal and felt aftershocks, see YouTube below) outside of the faked photos can be:
- a pimped real set of strong earthquakes
- false flag - quake, numerous strong aftershocks & subsequent damage intentionally caused by people - highly unlikely to fool seismologists globally and by what megalomane mechanism and precise preparation in one of the least accessible areas of the world?
- hoax - no earthquakes or victims whatsoever; all damage or (after)quakes & vicsims are CGI, also that of amateur filmers, see below

To accept the latter I need many many more convincing clues, don't be shaken by that.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ksmFjFXY1M

@ 4:20 - aftershocks/slides & people running outside
@ 6:20 - said: "400 people died in aftershock/slide in Kathmandu"
@ 9:40 - witness says "earthquake and subsequent avalanches/landslides lasted 2-2.5 minutes"
an earthquake lasts about 10-30 sec. max
@ 13:20 - aftershock & avalanche live on video

Selene

'Tis not antiquity, nor author,
That makes truth truth, altho' time's daughter.

Samuel Butler (1664)