Influences of Israel and Zionism

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
MartinL
Banned

Re: Influences of Israel and Zionism

Unread post by MartinL »

Gracist wrote:
MartinL wrote:your post about masons
Do you know who controls worldwide masonry? Otherwise I agree, Israel might be holocausted by the "good jews" of this world "to end all wars" and set up a world government to "safeguard peace" eg. talmudic noahide laws where jews follow one rulebook, and goyim/gentiles follow another set of rules and laws - most punishable with death if broken.

"Even the best of the gentiles should be killed"

"We need a world of our own"

"Non-Jews exist only to serve Jews"

"Non-Jews are animals in human form, put on earth to serve jews"
Gracist
Banned

Unread post by Gracist »

MartinL wrote:
Gracist wrote:
MartinL wrote:your post about masons
Do you know who controls worldwide masonry? Otherwise I agree, Israel might be holocausted by the "good jews" of this world "to end all wars" and set up a world government to "safeguard peace" eg. talmudic noahide laws where jews follow one rulebook, and goyim/gentiles follow another set of rules and laws - most punishable with death if broken.

"Even the best of the gentiles should be killed"

"We need a world of our own"

"Non-Jews exist only to serve Jews"

"Non-Jews are animals in human form, put on earth to serve jews"
No I'm not sure who controls masonry.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

anon1911 wrote:
bostonterrierowner wrote:Its time to stop being nice and gentle : troll the fuck out !!!!!!
May I know why you call him a troll?

Because he is spreading bullshit stories about Oslo-Utoya and judging by what he wrote he practices incest :)
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

bostonterrierowner wrote:
anon1911 wrote:
bostonterrierowner wrote:Its time to stop being nice and gentle : troll the fuck out !!!!!!
May I know why you call him a troll?

Because he is spreading bullshit stories about Oslo-Utoya and judging by what he wrote he practices incest :)
If this dumb ass, disrespectful moron is not banned from this forum for his abnoxious behaviour - I will boikot this forum.
If you had guts you would post here, like Anders, with your full name.. but then again, we would know what kind of soul-less shill you are.
See how the shillabers react when we call them out in the open? The veil is falling dear ones, time to make a choice and choose sides.

I am awaiting admins reaction to this disrespectful anti-human behaviour.
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Gracist wrote: No I'm not sure who controls masonry.
http://www.amazon.com/Freemasonry-Judai ... 1881316904

They even have their very own jewish lodges called "blue lodges". Jon Elinoff of Core of Corruption was a blue lodge member.
Masonry is constructed in the same hierarchical way as judaism. Pyramid totalitarian hierarchy where the top run it all.

Now you got a clue, so you can find more yourself. http://www.texemarrs.com/042003/masonic ... ontrol.htm
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

MartinL wrote: I am awaiting admins reaction to this disrespectful anti-human behaviour.
I am locking this thread for a couple of days. To have newbies posting about the Oslo psyop here is beyond silly.

I will also ban - within a resonable amount of time - all new members who fail to introduce themselves as required here:

REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... &start=315

And Martin: I have no idea what's going on with you. Within your last few posts, you have managed to launch a series of cheap attacks at brianv, fbenario and bostonterrierowner. If you are on some mission to stir up infighting, you might as well boycott this forum. I am still waiting for you to name the Oslo victims you claim to know by proxy - why is that so difficult? Please do so in the Oslo thread - the sooner the better. Thanks.
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Code: Select all

And Martin: I have no idea what's going on with you. Within your last few posts, you have managed to launch a series of cheap attacks at brianv, fbenario and bostonterrierowner. If you are on some mission to stir up infighting, you might as well boycott this forum. I am still waiting for you to name the Oslo victims you claim to know by proxy - why is that so difficult? Please do so in the Oslo thread - the sooner the better. Thanks.
I am stirring up some real truth about who is behind all the criminal activity you and others have been exposing.
Is it "infighting" to point out immoral, rude and uncompassionate behavior?
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p2357131

"Be kind to everyone you meet on your way, they are all fighting a hard battle" - Plato
bostonterrierowner

MartinL wrote:

I am stirring up some real truth about who is behind all the criminal activity you and others have been exposing.

"Be kind to everyone you meet on your way, they are all fighting a hard battle" - Plato
Are you trying to litter this forum with the red-neck type of anti semitic content? Its never black and white you know ... Jews are all over the place when this zionist , warmongering agenda is discussed but they are not the ONLY ONES. Over-represented ? Yes but thats all. Please stop adding anti-Jew comments into everything , it stinks Hasbara to me :)

After many years of yapping about Israel and how evil and treacherous Jews are it occured to me that the Zionist want me to be doing just that . So I stopped and started looking closer into things ... I suggest you do the same because you might be doing those you hate so much a big , big favour :)

Question to you: Why was Gaza Flotilla staged?
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

MartinL wrote:

Are you trying to litter this forum with the red-neck type of anti semitic content? Its never black and white you know ... Jews are all over the place when this zionist , warmongering agenda is discussed but they are not the ONLY ONES. Over-represented ? Yes but thats all. Please stop adding anti-Jew comments into everything , it stinks Hasbara to me :)

After many years of yapping about Israel and how evil and treacherous Jews are it occured to me that the Zionist want me to be doing just that . So I stopped and started looking closer into things ... I suggest you do the same because you might be doing those you hate so much a big , big favour :)

Because Israel in the end is expendable for the top leadership in international Jewry who seek world domination where there is one law for goyim/non-jews and one law for jews.(noahide laws/talmud law) Study the soviet union to learn how that works for the non-jewish population... (hint: they get exterminated by the millions. especially white people and Christians)
The top jehudis reside safely in Europe and the US. Judaism is a death cult arranged in the same hierarchical way freemasonry is set up. Judaism and freemasonry is behind all wars and revolutions and most of the dictatorial totalitarian soul-less state systems like communism, capitalism, liberalism etc. They poison a nation from within through the promotion of vile, anti-human, anti-soul, anti-cultural concepts and ideas spread through the media which they control.

Redneck? LOL! Why not just call me white trash? I know you want to. Do it! Call me a goy, and see how much I care.
Your mentality shines clearly through. Your lack of empathy is caused by your upbringing, so I blame your cult, not you.
Finally, we have gotten to the point where the veil is falling and Europeans can see right through these subversive activities.

I feel really sorry for all the people born into this talmudic sect. I hope jews themselves start speaking out against their cult(even though there is a death penalty for doing so, source; Maimonides, laws on murder), just like Bobby Fischer and David Cole did. That is the only way to salvation. If you don't ask why pogroms happened in the past, you will experience pogroms in the future. History agrees with me. Time to ask "why have we been persecuted the last 2000 years?"

I care about all people, including the jewish nation.
Therefore it saddens me to see certain groups dig their own graves because of their imagined superiority and greedy instincts.
bostonterrierowner

MartinL wrote:
MartinL wrote:

Because Israel in the end is expendable for the top leadership in international Jewry who seek world domination where there is one law for goyim/non-jews and one law for jews.(noahide laws/talmud law) Study the soviet union to learn how that works for the non-jewish population... (hint: they get exterminated by the millions. especially white people and Christians)
The top jehudis reside safely in Europe and the US. Judaism is a death cult arranged in the same hierarchical way freemasonry is set up. Judaism and freemasonry is behind all wars and revolutions and most of the dictatorial totalitarian soul-less state systems like communism, capitalism, liberalism etc. They poison a nation from within through the promotion of vile, anti-human, anti-soul, anti-cultural concepts and ideas spread through the media which they control.

Redneck? LOL! Why not just call me white trash? I know you want to. Do it! Call me a goy, and see how much I care.
Your mentality shines clearly through. Your lack of empathy is caused by your upbringing, so I blame your cult, not you.
Finally, we have gotten to the point where the veil is falling and Europeans can see right through these subversive activities.

I feel really sorry for all the people born into this talmudic sect. I hope jews themselves start speaking out against their cult(even though there is a death penalty for doing so, source; Maimonides, laws on murder), just like Bobby Fischer and David Cole did. That is the only way to salvation. If you don't ask why pogroms happened in the past, you will experience pogroms in the future. History agrees with me. Time to ask "why have we been persecuted the last 2000 years?"

I care about all people, including the jewish nation.
Therefore it saddens me to see certain groups dig their own graves because of their imagined superiority and greedy instincts.

I dont really think we were that much persecuted and I am a Polish Jew ( according to you M ) admitting that the gas chambers , holocaust are way overhyped if not outrightly made up and yes I can go to jail for these words in my country too :) Whats the case in the UK or Ireland Rabbi BrianV?

Actually "pogrom" is a polish word originally meaning a total defeat ,just like these poor kids in Utoya were "pogromed" by Breivik along with the whole Norwegian state :)
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

bostonterrierowner wrote:Actually "pogrom" is a polish word originally meaning a total defeat ,just like these poor kids in Utoya were "pogromed" by Breivik along with the whole Norwegian state :)
What's with the smile?
bostonterrierowner

MartinL wrote:
bostonterrierowner wrote:Actually "pogrom" is a polish word originally meaning a total defeat ,just like these poor kids in Utoya were "pogromed" by Breivik along with the whole Norwegian state :)
What's with the smile?
Smiley face implies bullshitness of Utoya "massacre" and its "victims" .
Gracist
Banned

Unread post by Gracist »

MartinL wrote:

They even have their very own jewish lodges called "blue lodges". Jon Elinoff of Core of Corruption was a blue lodge member.
Masonry is constructed in the same hierarchical way as judaism. Pyramid totalitarian hierarchy where the top run it all.

Now you got a clue, so you can find more yourself. http://www.texemarrs.com/042003/masonic ... ontrol.htm

Ah yes I forgot that Masonry is based on Cabala. The comments about the book are an interesting read. Thanks.
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Gracist wrote:
MartinL wrote:

Ah yes I forgot that Masonry is based on Cabala. The comments about the book are an interesting read. Thanks.
The Jewish Encyclopedia states that:

"In 1885 he (Nathan Rothschild) was raised to the peerage and was the first Jew to take his seat in the House of Lords, an event which was regarded as completing the emancipation of the Jews. Lord Rothschild is a fovernor of the Bank of England and a presiding officer of many great corporations. In 1902 he was appointed a member of the Royal Commission on Alien Immigration, an office that brought him in touch with the late Theodore Herzl."

http://www.amazon.com/Rothschild-Money- ... 787&sr=8-1
bostonterrierowner

MartinL

In 1885 he (Nathan Rothschild) was raised to the peerage and was the first Jew to take his seat in the House of Lords,
In 1878 Disraeli was elevated to the House of Lords as the Earl of Beaconsfield. Just a little correction unless you dont consider Disraeli to be a Jew :)