Influences of Israel and Zionism

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
Gracist
Banned

Re:

Unread post by Gracist »

hoi.polloi wrote:
The reason I feel uneasy about this sense of nationality/group mentality is because this way of identifying with the group makes them easy targets for brainwashing and many Jews end up defending the criminals at the top of the "Jewish Unified Nation".....

That's fine, but that's exactly what the Koran says about everyone else too. Lower than human, etc. I think the question is why must we take specific exception with the Jews' version of bigotry?
Where in the Koran does it say that exactly? I've never read anything like that in the Koran and I've never met a Muslim who acts like Zionists act. I saw a documentary where American Christians went to "settlements" in Israel to help pick grapes at a vineyard. They were allowed to pick the grapes and bring them to the production hall but weren't allowed inside. They aren't allowed to stir the fermenting grapes because it is Kosher and any non Jew is unclean. Do Muslims have practices like that? People don't "take specific exception with Jew's version of bigotry" there are just not other such extreme examples of bigotry that I am aware of except maybe American Christian's hatred for Muslims because they want to serve the "chosen ones."
Gracist
Banned

Re:

Unread post by Gracist »

hoi.polloi wrote:
As far as I can tell, Islam lacks the racial aspects that are preserved in Judaism (for the lack of a better term)

I am of course in experimental waters here, so feel free to correct me or let me know if I am being a bad boy

The Koran specifically encourages Moslems to avoid fraternizing with non-Moslems because it causes them to be poisoned by impure ways that Mohammed forbids. The default, very much like the explanation you gave about extreme Judaism, is to assume the evil ones outside of Mohammed's divine law are going to be punished by Allah and if you want to avoid similar punishment you don't fraternize.

Again, both the Judaic and Islamic interpretations are just that, and both holy texts allow for complete interpretation because each claims to represent a complete and full body of all knowledge such that if one has the holy tome relative to its Religion, one does not need any other text to find all wisdom within.
Yes the Koran says not to hang out with people who are doing bad things which is like the advice you get from your parents not to hang out with the "wrong crowd" because you'll start doing what they do. But how can you equate that to thinking that you are part of the only humans on earth who are "chosen" by God himself and therefore have a divine right to oust people from their homes and land and just take it over by force and kill them if you have to? Its a completely different attitude and worldview.
Gracist
Banned

Re:

Unread post by Gracist »

hoi.polloi wrote:Image

What?

How can a religious site be compared to some destroyed lot in Manhattan? And shouldn't it be "build a non-denominational unitarian multi-ethnic American church at Mecca" anyway? America isn't exactly swarming with synagogues compared to the churches.
Because the whole psyop has always been about trying to start a religiously based world war. I can't tell you how many soldiers (US) I've seen wear t-shirts/patches/hats that label them as "pork eating crusaders" and "infidels" and look at themselves as religious warriors. It has been a large percentage. Interestingly as a side note the most aware people I've met have also been in the military who thought 9-11 was fake much more than civilians.
The sign on the right is so deluded, that girl's smirk is hilarious. Like someone trying to look cool with a big mustard stain on their shirt.

Although the one on the left ... may draw an accurate parallel between vicsim events. Hmm ... ? :unsure:
Good point :)
Gracist
Banned

Re: Israel

Unread post by Gracist »

Implicating Iran in protests. Again rock throwing goyim shot to death.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/ ... NT20110515
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

I never saw this 2009 article until it was republished today.

I can't wait.
"CIA report: Israel will fall in 20 years

A study conducted by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) has cast doubt over Israel’s survival beyond the next 20 years.

The CIA report predicts “an inexorable movement away from a two-state to a one-state solution as the most viable model based on democratic principles of full equality that sheds the looming specter of colonial apartheid while allowing for the return of the 1947-1948 and 1967 refugees. The latter being the precondition for sustainable peace in the region.”

The study, which has been made available only to a certain number of individuals, further forecasts the return of all Palestinian refugees to the occupied territories, and the exodus of 2 million Israelis – who would move to the U.S. in the next 15 years.

“There are over 500,000 Israelis with American passports and more than 300,000 living in the area of just California,” international lawyer Franklin Lamb said in an interview with Press TV on Friday, adding that those who do not have an American or Western passport have already applied for them.

“So I think the handwriting at least among the public in Israel is on the wall … [which] suggests history will reject the colonial enterprise sooner or later,” Lamb stressed."

http://sfbayview.com/2009/cia-report-is ... -20-years/
Access to the forum is VERY spotty.
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

This might interest some of the newer members.

Remember, Remember the eleventh of September and the zionist's horrible plot. I know of no reason why These Murderous Jews Should ever be forgot...
✡ + ✈ = 911 ▌▌ (change plane for TV for a more real symbolism)

911 solved in 2 minutes: (for waking up people) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k-WooZiEiE

Remember who owns the US/British/world media
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVmiAR5nvJE

Mafia-organization ADL confronted about 9/11
http://www.prothink.org/2009/11/23/full ... nd-adlfbi/

PNAC Zionist-jews asked by the BBC "are you a mafia" (watch from 03:40 in the video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrf4qY-2 ... re=related

Priceless response from mafioso and mass-murder Richard Perle.... On 9/11 he was Chairman of Pentagon’s Defense Policy Board. He was expelled from Sen. Henry Jackson’s office in the 1970s after the NSA caught him passing highly classified documents to Israel.

Perle's book An End to Evil: How to Win the War on Terror which he wrote with fellow neoconservative David Frum in 2004 as a defense of the 2003 invasion of Iraq was described by political scientist Fareed Zakaria as "a useful guide to neoconservative foreign policy." The book outlines ideas to abandon all Israeli-Palestinian peace processes, invade Syria, strict US domestic surveillance with biometric identity cards and public vigilance to hinder potential terrorist immigrant or terrorist sympathizer threats.
A good read to get some perspective on the QUI BONO part of 9/11. Ties in neatly with the TV-fakery research on CluesForum:
http://rediscover911.com/who-did-911/

Best regards from Norway :ph34r:
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Bump.... ? Hello?

Is it now settled, since no one replies?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

MartinL wrote:Bump.... ? Hello?

Is it now settled, since no one replies?
Sorry Martin...

Been busy of late looking into the Space Shuttle Program. http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=935

Nothing to see there....move on, folks :rolleyes:

A beautiful night 'picture' of Shuttle Mission # 119 :

STS = Space Transportation System :lol:
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear MartinL,

Well...yeah.
As far as I am concerned, I have nailed the "Al Qaeda" cells committing terror attacks as IDF Mistaravim units, like Sayeret Duvdevan. Also the SITE Intelgroup/IntelCenter/"As Sahab", the Rita Katz/Adam Gadahn "Al Qaeda" and "Bin Laden" video projects as Mossad Lohamah Psichlogit fakery. And the "who owns the Media" question also ties in my favourite minority to 9/11...

However, there are problems I have with stories of israelis/Jews reported in the news in connection with 9/11, because of the Media fakery exposed by SC.
I remember the news in Sept. 2001 of 200 "Al Qaeda" running around in the US, and then 200 israelis sent home on visa violations. I remember the dancing israelis stroy, I remember the news of vans with murals running around in the city... And I have read the PNAC thing, too... And Daniel Lewin on Flight 11... And the Odigo-messages...

My problem is this: the videos on 9/11 shown on the Media are faked. All news reports are faked. Everything about 9/11 is a lie.
Then what lends credibility to these parts reported on the Media, or reported by government authorities?
I think nothing.
Make no mistake, I do not like these people better than the average Gauleiter liked them, but still, negative feelings should never come between logic and simple peasant common sense.
I think these things serve a purpose, which is beyond my imagination. Israelis/Jews are by default connected to 9/11, them owning the Media and being "Al Qaeda"/Mistaravim. So, they were involved, but why were they such raving lunatics to report on themselves in their own Media? The cause of that angle escapes me.

If 5 katsa, like the story of the dancing israelis, fucks up big time as they were said, why not the sayans of the Media cover them up to the hilt? Why the vans story, why the visa violations story, why is it not covered up if true?
Daniel Lewin is the same vicsim as David E. Retik. If I did not know that, and I was not a no-planer, I would jump to the conclusion that, because Daniel Lewin was a Sayeret Matkal Mistaravim according to the news, that the hijackers were a Mistaravim commando, and slammed a plane into WTC, killing 3000. But it was video fakery, and Daniel Lewin was a sim: and how many other active or ex-Mistaravim's picture is around the net? None, because of OPSEC, but Lewin's picture is there...which is the same as vicsim David E. Retik.
I do not know about the FBI investigation about "Atta and the hijackers". Was there a real FBI investigation, because otherwise the non-involved elements of FBI would have been suspicious? Did the Media report on the real investigation? Were the Atta trails set up by the Sayeret Duvdevan Mistaravim, was that the reason Netanyahu gave medals to the whole unit personnel in early 2002 for their "significant effect on War on Terror? Or is the investigation and the trails of Atta just another Media story?
The Odigo-messages are not true if the towers were empty.
Even PNAC sounds too good to be true. Is not the PNAC document supposed to be secret if it is that momentous? How many such documents are around, describing the future secret plans of the elite for America? Why are only neocon Republicans are involved in PNAC, as if the left wing, the Democrats were not involved, as if they were not pursuing exactly the same policies, covering up for 9/11 as well?

Why, why why? I dunno. Any thoughts?

UPDATE:
The only half-plausible explanation I can come up with, is this: the stories are not for our benefit, but for the israeli/jewish audience. It tells them: "we did it, stand by us, stand by the official story, because if the real deal is exposed, we are all fucked". Or something.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

warriorhun wrote:The only half-plausible explanation I can come up with, is this: the stories are not for our benefit, but for the israeli/jewish audience. It tells them: "we did it, stand by us, stand by the official story, because if the real deal is exposed, we are all fucked". Or something.
Warriorhun, your thoughts mirror exactly mine. I too was puzzled about elements like the 5 dancing israelis, and why such stories made it through. But after all, such stories are not that revealing or damaging. 5 dancing israelis won't hurt anybody, maybe just entertain the young israelis in the know, who like to think they're good at keeping secrets and confuse the audience.

PNAC, I think, is total disinfo. The purpose of PNAC, the way I see it, was to make clear that behind the curtain were the gentile elites of old America, not the new zionist puppeteers. The project lacks to mention the interests of Israel and the zionist elites, it fails to mention the playing along of the left, which was certainly part of the plan. In short, it is not helpful. Besides, it got out too early in the story, approximately at a time when everything that was getting out was disinfo meant to control the possible opposition, or to send it astray following the wrong trails (same goes for the "Northwood operation" and similar things). Besides, who could say that 9/11 opened a new "American" century? America isn't doing so good these days, it seems to me.

It seems reasonable that some elements of the Israeli plot were allowed into the cauldron of theories and possibilities, the great mix of truth and lies that kept us all busy for years. Otherwise the silence on the role of Israel would have been deafening.

But with few exceptions I think it is undenaible that both the MSM and the controlled opposition have generally moved the attention away from the role and interests of Israel in the war on terror (except to emphasize how Israel destiny mirrored America's). The moronic Alex Jones' chant, "9/11 was an inside job", might be exactly meant to cover the simple idea that 9/11 really happened for the interests of a foreign entity.

My impression is that it doesn't really matter if Israel is mentioned here and there, if true and false elements about its involvement slip through. Just like with the stories about Palestinian oppression, they serve their purpose by keeping the middle-east problem always at the center of the picture, as well as to always validate the golden rule: you have to come to terms with Israel to "solve" this situation.

No. The important thing is that the idea of fakery doesn't slip through. That's the big prize that has to be kept locked away from the eyes of the people.
Without the idea of fakery, Mossad and the CIA can be more or less equal partners in this story, together with some corporations, the neocons, the brits, etc etc. Once you put fakery into the picture, the TV channels, the hollywood studios: then the methods and the leading role of the zionists all of a sudden appear in all its disastrous glory.
fbenario

nonhocapito wrote:No. The important thing is that the idea of fakery doesn't slip through. That's the big prize that has to be kept locked away from the eyes of the people.
Without the idea of fakery, Mossad and the CIA can be more or less equal partners in this story, together with some corporations, the neocons, the brits, etc etc. Once you put fakery into the picture, the TV channels, the hollywood studios: then the methods and the leading role of the zionists all of a sudden appear in all its disastrous glory.
Exactly right. Well-done to Warriorhun for his analysis, also.
Guerrero

Unread post by Guerrero »

nonhocapito wrote:The moronic Alex Jones' chant, "9/11 was an inside job", might be exactly meant to cover the simple idea that 9/11 really happened for the interests of a foreign entity.
I've been thinking about this a lot lately and basically coming to the same conclusions. Because when I try to mention to others that the official 9/11 story is total BS...they are trapped into thinking that I am saying that G. Bush & Co. were at the heart of it...when I try to tell them, no, actually a lot of Israeli's and/or Israeli/US dual citizens were at the heart of it...they basically conjure up that same 'ol "you're just a crazy anti-semitic" reaction :rolleyes: :angry: So annoying...that is.
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear All,

please allow me again to jump onto the back of my favourite horse, my take on the "Al Qaeda"=IDF Mistaravim pseudo-terrorist cells+Mossad LAP video fakeries with MSM backing" equation I figured out...

On the Mossad LAP side of the horse:
1. A very interesting article I found in israeli Haaretz magazine, about the "As Sahab Media" Adam Yahiye Gadahn aka. Pearlman story, the "Al Qaeda" spokesperson being in fact an American Jew:
http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/new ... s-1.277913
A quote to whet your appetites:
American Al-Qaida member acknowledges his Jewish roots
Adam Yayiye Gadahn raised in California, converted to Islam in 1990s when he moved to Pakistan and joined terror group.
On the IDF Mistaravim side of the horse:
2. A very interesting article I found on BBC about Palestinian Authority having captured "Al Qaeda"-recruiters on their territories back in 2002, and-surprise, surprise-they turned out to be israelis! Israel of course denies, but they deny that marxist bolsheviks had anything to do with Jews, too, for what's it worth...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2550513.stm
A quote to whet your appetites:
Colonel Rashid Abu-Shbak, the Palestinian head of preventative security, said eight Palestinians had been approached from outside Gaza, and had been asked by Israeli agents to work for al-Qaeda with offers of money and weapons.

3. And something very similar happened in Yemen in 2008:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7656807.stm
A quote to whet your appetite:
Yemeni President Ali Abdullah Saleh has said the security forces have arrested a group of alleged Islamist militants linked to Israeli intelligence
Of course Israel denies, and AFP, our favourite imagery fakers from the recent Middle-East Revolutions and the Libyan wars, reports, quote:
"To believe that Israel would create Islamist cells in Yemen is really far-fetched. This is yet another victory for the proponents of conspiracy theories," Igal Palmor said in remarks reported by AFP.
But what does point 2 and 3, the Palestinian and Yemeni stories tell us about how the "Al Qaeda" pseudo-terrorism works?
In my first long analisys on "Al Qaeda" I claimed:
The fakery has a more sinister aim: young muslim men are targeted and incited by these news and images to imitate and copy-cat what they see as "legit islamist terror" on TV, so those multibillion dollars funded Secret Services can go after real plots of a bunch of romantic amateur dickheads.
Just like the American and Western TV-viewers bought hook and line and sinker into the "Al Qaeda" being islamic jihadist terrorists- story, so did the Muslim TV-viewers!
With "Al Qaeda jihadist terror attacks" reported on the Mainstream Media, "Al Qaeda" gained credibility among the angry Muslim youth as a legit islamist group, too! So when an "Al Qaeda"-recruiter, a Mossad agent playing an Arab terrorist, approaches angry Muslim youth to join the jihad, they join!
And the only role these recruited Muslims will play is being fucked over, getting snitched, and either getting captured for a trip to sunny Guantanamo, or getting killed! They will be the ones whose attacks will be prevented and who will be paraded on TV in manacles and orange suits, or when it is reported that 17 "Al Qaeda" was killed in a drone strike in the desert, it will be these folks.
Their real role is to prove, that "Al Qaeda" are Muslims, because all the captured and killed jihadists are Muslims!
The succesful terror attacks, on the other hand, were, are, and will be committed by the IDF Mistaravim, who all slide and go un-punished...
Make any sense?
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

warriorhun wrote:
The fakery has a more sinister aim: young muslim men are targeted and incited by these news and images to imitate and copy-cat what they see as "legit islamist terror" on TV, so those multibillion dollars funded Secret Services can go after real plots of a bunch of romantic amateur dickheads.
Just like the American and Western TV-viewers bought hook and line and sinker into the "Al Qaeda" being islamic jihadist terrorists- story, so did the Muslim TV-viewers!
With "Al Qaeda jihadist terror attacks" reported on the Mainstream Media, "Al Qaeda" gained credibility among the angry Muslim youth as a legit islamist group, too! So when an "Al Qaeda"-recruiter, a Mossad agent playing an Arab terrorist, approaches angry Muslim youth to join the jihad, they join!
This make perfect sense, and it is the way terrorism I think always worked. You either create or steer groups to your aims, while the groups keep recruiting as if nothing happened. It isn't hard to make it work, considering that these sad groups have a very authoritarian chain of command. You just take over the top, and the others will follow.

It is safe to assume that this happened with most of the Palestinian groups that fought against Israel over the years, including possibly Arafat's now defunct PLO.
Studying the history of the italian Red Brigades (a communist guerrilla group that had never investigated ties to Israel via the Roman Jewish elite) it appears clear that early on the RB were hijacked and steered towards more violence and tension, to keep both the communist party and the christian party in check: yet all the while the RB kept fishing their supporters and peons among the working class, that was fooled to believe that the RB fight was the fight. All it takes are the TV and media to endorse credibility to anything, and there will be people to follow it no matter how absurd the platform seem to be.

With Al-Quaeda, I don't doubt your Mistaravim connection but I don't necessarily believe such an organization even as a facade exists or recruits anyone. They don't even do any terrorist attacks or anything of the sort. They only exist in the media.
fbenario

EDIT: Post deleted - it was from a 1996 news article, and I got suckered. Apologies.