Bangladesh building collapse

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
sunshine05

Bangladesh building collapse

Unread post by sunshine05 »

I hadn't spent much time looking at this story, but they're now claiming that this woman survived 16 days in the rubble. I don't believe it, just look at her. Her dress isn't even dirty. Can a human really survive w/o water for 16 days?

Then I started looking at the other photos. This one is just ridiculous. The caption reads "man carries injured wife to pick up wages".

Then we have the blue stripes.

And the "missing" flyers.

These two in particular are very odd. This first one has a picture-in-picture on the flyer of the photo of the person with the text.

And look at this one. What is going on in this photo? A photo of a woman seated on a chair and then what is in the background?

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/10/world/asi ... index.html

Edit: I just saw that I wasn't supposed to place new information here but it should be in World Events. I'm sorry about that. Please feel free to move it.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Re: Bangladesh building collapse

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

sunshine05 wrote:I hadn't spent much time looking at this story, but they're now claiming that this woman survived 16 days in the rubble. I don't believe it, just look at her. Her dress isn't even dirty. Can a human really survive w/o water for 16 days?

Yes, that clean dress has certainly not been 16 days under the rubble, exposed to dust, urine and excrements!

The scene with the dehydrated and dust-covered boy being rescued after the earthquake in Haiti looks a little more realistic ... or does it?
Source: http://www.calebatkins.com/blog/wp-cont ... s_full.jpg
Mother: "My lovely little boy, we finally got you out! Come to momma!"
Boy: Wait, momma, can´t you see I am in the middle of a photo session here!"

But, wait! There are those ubiquitous blue stripes again! And the shirt is one messy shoop too :o
Odd man out: http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?i ... 240.174656
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Why is this woman being carried? Have they just been wed?

How is this woman being carried deserves greater attention perhaps!
sunshine05

brianv wrote:

I know, it's so ridiculous! Here is the caption that was with the photo:

"An injured worker who survived the building collapse is carried by her husband to collect her wages in Savar near Dhaka, Bangladesh, on Wednesday, May 8." :rolleyes:
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Flabbergasted wrote: The scene with the dehydrated and dust-covered boy being rescued after the earthquake in Haiti looks a little more realistic ... or does it?
I know you are writing this in zest, Flabbergasted. However, just to stay down to earth, I'd say that this "Haiti-Rescue" picture doesn't even deserve to be closely examined in order for our minds to immediately register its obvious phoniness. Great find.

Sunshine05,

So THIS woman is supposed to have been buried for 16 days? Ruueeally?

Well - who buys this story ? Hey, anyone out there who wants to buy this story at face value? Yeah, the price is high - but consider that you might be nominated for the Nobel Nerd Prize! :P
I, Gestalta

Unread post by I, Gestalta »

brianv wrote:Image

The camera adds ten pounds, is all.

But you're right, this not-apparently-buff gentleman is essentially carrying her rather...rotund form with what is basically one arm. He's not even visibly straining and, to boot, their respective postures do not illustrate that either of the objects have any weight.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

I, Gestalta wrote:
brianv wrote:Image

But you're right, this not-apparently-buff gentleman is essentially carrying her rather...rotund form with what is basically one arm. He's not even visibly straining and, to boot, their respective postures do not illustrate that either of the objects have any weight.
Ten pounds? Her ass spans at least two time-zones. Note how her hand casually clasps the other on the man's shoulder - no strain. As though she was sitting for a portrait.
I, Gestalta

Unread post by I, Gestalta »

brianv wrote:
I, Gestalta wrote:
brianv wrote:http://sandyhooktruth.files.wordpress.c ... allery.jpg

Ten pounds? Her ass spans at least two time-zones. Note how her hand casually clasps the other on the man's shoulder - no strain. As though she was sitting for a portrait.
I was merely trying to be polite, but count on you to boldly say what everyone is thinking!

And yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking, regarding the way their bodies are oriented. I also don't think it makes much sense for his arm to be angled downward like that, because the position doesn't make good use of the bicep. Also, I'd imagine that he would be leaning backward quite a bit in order to keep from tumbling forward.

She basically looks like she's suspended by wires.
simonshack
Administrator

brianv wrote:
Ten pounds? Her ass spans at least two time-zones.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh Brian - how unworldly of you!
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

brianv wrote:Her ass spans at least two time-zones. Note how her hand casually clasps the other on the man's shoulder - no strain.
She may not be as heavy as she looks.
This anatomical structure is referred to as "dress stuffed with old rags":
sunshine05

Simon, yes. She allegedly survived in the rubble for 16 or 17 days depending on the article.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... again.html

She has an odd shaped right ear and lower lip.
simonshack
Administrator

sunshine05 wrote: She has an odd shaped right ear and lower lip.
I wouldn't even go there, Sunshine.

The woman depicted in this image cannot possibly have spent 16 days under any sort of rubble. Period.
sunshine05

They're also playing up the amputations (like Boston) and the stories are unrealistic. This man allegedly amputated the hand of a little girl. The doctor was afraid to go in so he told him to do it. Wouldn't cutting a major vein in the wrist be of concern?!

He had been working in a factory opposite the Rana Plaza complex when it collapsed and rushed to help the rescue effort. In an interview with BBC World Service, he said he helped 34 people. He performed the amputations with a knife and some anesthetic. He spent five hours helping a young girl on the day after the collapse. Her hand was trapped under crumbled concrete. Mr Hossain said: 'I went out again and told a doctor who was there that he needed to cut off her hand to get her out.

'But he said: "I can't go in there, I'm frightened. You do it." So he gave me a knife and some anaesthetic so I could amputate her hand. 'She watched while I amputated her hand. She was screaming and I was screaming too, and I cried when I saw her crying. I felt really bad, but there was no other way,' he told BBC reporters. He said that two men who were trapped beside the young girl begged him to do the same so they could escape. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... les-limbs-

caption: Life-changing: A young Bangladeshi garment worker who was rescued from a building that collapsed sits on a hospital bed with an amputated leg, in Savar, on the outskirts of Dhaka

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z2SwYOb9EI
sunshine05

simonshack wrote:
sunshine05 wrote: She has an odd shaped right ear and lower lip.
I wouldn't even go there, Sunshine.

The woman depicted in this image cannot possibly have spent 16 days under any sort of rubble. Period.
Yes, good point.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

sunshine05 wrote: And look at this one. What is going on in this photo? A photo of a woman seated on a chair and then what is in the background?

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/10/world/asi ... index.html
Well, this 'photo of a photo' gets my vote for the most surreal in this photoshooped pile of poo — the female figure is "seated" on a levitating chair with her back to a mirror that's showing her face (with a square 'halo')! Image :wacko:
Bangladesh-faked-photo.jpg
Bangladesh-faked-photo.jpg (38.03 KiB) Viewed 16520 times
Original Exif data | ELA

Salvador Dali fan? Beats weightless timezone-spanning asses, I reckon :lol: