Reagan Assassination Attempt, US 1981

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
Libero

Reagan Assassination Attempt, US 1981

Unread post by Libero »

With all of the recent media psy-ops being reported of late with not much to go on other than a few stories and pictures with associated forensics, I thought it may be adventurous to take a dash to the not-so-distant past to see if we could discover if the Ronald Reagan assassination attempt in 1981 which was fully filmed, independently 'taped' by no fewer than 3 networks, may yield any nuggets regarding media fakery. This one, of course, contained all of the elements that would drive a person into conspiracy theory absolutely nuts with its ties to an actress, family relationships to the vice president, a magic deflecting small caliber bullet and a secretary of state that wanted to take over the country. Already I have stumbled across a few inconsistencies within the operation.

The first 3:20 of this youtube video below should be a good starting refresher for those already familiar or those that have not seen the video report of the shooting previously. Of course the 3:45 to 5:00 mark is can't miss for true newsroom drama <_<

ABC Film

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B9nVmQOlRU

Each of the networks, ABC, CBS, and NBC all caught different viewpoints of the footage with some of them apparently catching more detail than others. NBC, for instance, shows the actual gun being used at 7:29 in the video below. The gun must have been making quite the click,click sound by this point as it has been stated that 5-6 shots were fired in under 2 seconds. And this gun was caught being pointed despite the blue suited hero already having turned and jumped having accepted his bullet into his gut or chest depending on the story and additionally, Brady and the cop already having hit the ground due to the the latter shots.

Youtube link:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghgORfFt_9w

So, lets begin our analysis by looking at some of the guns and gun users used in this scene. In many of the photos, I use the dark 'drainage channel' across the sidewalk for reference for what I try to point out. If you hadn't noticed already, there was a gun laying by James Brady's head while face down on the ground. Let's see it again with the news commentators viewpoint from 6:00 to 6:45 of this video.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EE9ASmO_7E

We know that this gun cannot belong to either of the officers that were shot evidenced by the photos below. The purpose as to why it was placed there, then, can only be assumed by ones own judgment of the situation.

http://www.archive.worldpressphoto.org/ ... %3Adat5142

Still taken from ABC footage above (no gun between legs by Brady's head.)

Lets move to the next gun. This appears to be a representation of the shooter's gun against the wall (lower left hand corner). The only reason why I interpret this, is that some of the folks in the scene seem to become quite excited by what they have found at parts. Sidenote -- you will notice the two big, dark dressed fellows here throughout the video scene -- they don't do much but pace back and forth blocking views of stuff...

Earlier on in the video scene (but after they have corralled the suspect) and later in the scene, this object is not evident.

Still taken from NBC video.

This is the most difficult one for me to figure out as I may just be seeing it wrong, but I am trying to contrast the action taken from the ABC film combined with footage aired on the Larry King show ( yet another viewpoint aired on CNN but borrowed from NBC, it says.) I am trying to track the action and appearance of the 'Uzi Guy", Robert Wanko.

You can begin the tracking of him and his actions on the ABC video above starting at about the 1:07 mark (don't confuse him with the somewhat similar looking person seen above his right shoulder.)

Here is the footage from the Larry King show. Try looking specifically for Wanko and where he may come in the scene. I would think he would have crossed over into the the view at least once somewhere, but I can only see him magically appear at the 1:09 mark at the the extreme left of the King footage (using the downed cop's head as a reference.)

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs81b_Fie0I

More on Wanko from a National Geographic documentary beginning at 4:45. His introductory scene where he walks out of the building does not appear to occur that I can see in the footage from the networks, although it did confuse me with the almost identical suitcase carrying entrance of the similar looking guy that can be seen from the networks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfC1WdSg ... ure=relmfu
Last edited by Libero on Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:48 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Libero

Re: Reagan Attempted Assassination, US 1981

Unread post by Libero »

Of course, the James Brady story had its opportunity to be revisited fairly recently (along with their gun restriction agenda) in reference to the Gabrielle Giffords incident.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18bCEHATEZk
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Looks like James Brady wasn't doing that bad, after all (following being shot in the head...)

Here we see him put his right hand on the ground ... and pushing himself up ! :o

I always thought that Reagan 'assassination attempt' stank to High Heaven. Good job reminding us of it, Libero! :)
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

This whole affair was protrayed as a failed coup d'etat by W.H. Bush against Ronald Reagan in "Unauthorized biography of George H.W. Bush " by notorious Webster G. Tarpley . This version is a classic dead end trail designed to convince the sheeple that politicians are something more than just actors and whores and there is a real power struggle between them not just following the script written by some vested interest many years in advance :) Alleged shooter was friends with one of baby Bushes I don't remember whether it was Jeb , George or some other scoundrel . According to Mr. Tarpley of course . In this regard , Reagan assassination attempt is very similar to 9/11 blueprint . It doesn't matter who or what the sheeple is scared of . Mk Ultra zombies , evil politicians , suicide bombers or Mossad/CIA , only thing that matters is keeping us little people in a state of constant anxiety :)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

bostonterrierowner wrote:This whole affair was protrayed as a failed coup d'etat by W.H. Bush against Ronald Reagan in "Unauthorized biography of George H.W. Bush " by notorious Webster G. Tarpley . This version is a classic dead end trail designed to convince the sheeple that politicians are something more than just actors and whores and there is a real power struggle between them not just following the script written by some vested interest many years in advance :) Alleged shooter was friends with one of baby Bushes I don't remember whether it was Jeb , George or some other scoundrel . According to Mr. Tarpley of course . In this regard , Reagan assassination attempt is very similar to 9/11 blueprint . It doesn't matter who or what the sheeple is scared of . Mk Ultra zombies , evil politicians , suicide bombers or Mossad/CIA , only thing that matters is keeping us little people in a state of constant anxiety :)
Indeed. My thoughts on the matter exactly. And there's that clown Tarpley again.

Is see a red stripey t-shirt too, must be a call sign for the psychos!
lux

Unread post by lux »

"Just lie there face down, Mr. Brady, and press the bullet wound in your
forehead against the sidewalk. That's it -- good."

"Now, can we please get a close-up on Mr. Brady with the blood along with
this .357 magnum revolver which has no business being here? Good."

"OK, now this will make a great poster (and mental image) for the Brady
Handgun Violence Act
which will be signed into law in 1993, another major
milestone in USA gun control."
Last edited by lux on Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Euphoria

Unread post by Euphoria »

http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/f ... y/hbio.htm

John Warnock Hinckley, Jr., was born in Ardmore, Oklahoma, on May 29, 1955. The youngest of three children, John’s home life seemed picture perfect. His father, John W. Hinckley, Sr., was a successful and wealthy Chairman and President of the Vanderbilt Energy Corporation while JoAnn Moore Hinckley, John’s mother, was a homemaker who doted on her children, especially John, whom she felt was more introverted than his older siblings (Euphoria: so introverted that he wasn't actually there?).

John’s brother, Scott Hinckley, graduated from Vanderbilt University and became Vice-President of his father’s oil and gas business. John’s older sister, Diane, was popular and outgoing, a straight "A" student in high school and a graduate of SMU in Dallas.

In the early years of John’s life, it seemed as though John would follow the path to popularity and success that his elder siblings had established. When John was four years old, the Hinckley family moved to Dallas, Texas. During his elementary school years, John was the quarterback of the school football team and also played basketball, earning the title "best basketball player" for his elementary school basketball team. When John was in the sixth grade, his family moved to the exclusive suburb of Highland Park. During junior high, John was elected President of his seventh grade and ninth grade classes, managed his school’s football team, and took up the guitar.

During high school, John became increasing reclusive. He rarely brought friends home and would spend hours alone in his room, strumming his guitar and listening to the Beatles (Euphoria: the narrative associates him with Charles Manson, another obsessive Beatles fans and serial killer). Although his parents attributed his lack of social interaction to shyness, his increasing withdrawal from society is evident from a classmate’s description of him as "a non-guy" in high school.

In 1973, after graduating from high school, John and his family moved to Evergreen, Colorado, the new headquarters for his father’s business (Euphoria: incidentally, 40 miles from Aurora - just saying).

Living in an apartment in Hollywood, John saw the movie Taxi Driver fifteen times that summer, writing his parents about a make-believe girlfriend named Lynn Collins modeled on one of the movie’s main characters.

Again, we have all the hallmarks of lone killer PSYOP scriptwriting. A recluse with an imaginary girlfriend, engrossed in violent films (as with Michael Ryan and Rambo).
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

In a later part of the National Geographic documentary, it would also be discovered that one of the screaming ladies in the background of the activity was Carolyn Parr, wife of the hero Secret Service agent Jerry Parr, and who also happened to work across the street (2:59 to 3:54) Someone on the street apparently alerted her that he was in the car, but, perhaps he could have given her further advice to not 'out' her husband's 'secret' part of the Secret Service and perhaps to look both ways while crossing the street while she ran frantically back to her place of work. :) So it seems that at least one photographer caught notice of her story and broke away from the main action to cover her.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDLatYgFtdM

The news crews were already stationed at the hospital and ready to film the arrival of the victims. Blue-suited Secret Service hero, Timothy McCarthy must not have required any assistance from the paramedics during his ride or perhaps, fancied the position he was lying in the entire time on the ground at the scene. They pulled him out in the stretcher in the same position (6:48 to 7:30)

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47yBkwueAuc

One interesting item to note at the hospital scene is the re-appearance of what appears to be the 'portfolio carrying man' in the original footage. If it is him, did his suit color change or is the lighting just bad?

simonshack
Administrator

Libero wrote: ABC Film

Dear Libero,

I noticed in the first ABC broadcast that you posted above (which appears to be a continuous LIVE broadcast) a puzzling timeline issue concerning reporter Sam Donaldson. Perhaps it can be easily explained, but i'm submitting it for further study.

At about 4min58secs into the video, we see Sam Donaldson sitting with the anchorman who announces the Reagan assassination attempt:

Only 13 minutes later (at 17:59 into the video) we see Sam Donaldson reporting from the Hospital:

Is there any way to find out how far those ABC studios were from the George Washington hospital? The question, of course, is: could Sam Donaldson and his film crew realistically have reached the hospital (and gathered information about Reagan's health conditions) in such a short time?
simonshack
Administrator

brianv wrote: Is see a red stripey t-shirt too, must be a call sign for the psychos!
Well-spotted, Brianv! There it is again - the ubiquitous man with striped jumper, as seen ...

...at the Reagan shooting psyop

...at the Breivik shooting psyop in Oslo

...at the Neda shooting psyop in Iran

...at the Earthquake (psyop?) in Chile

...and at the Syria "civilian massacres" psyop:

All random coincidental happenstances I presume ? :blink:
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

simonshack wrote:
Libero wrote:
ABC Film

Dear Libero,

I noticed in the first ABC broadcast that you posted above (which appears to be a continuous LIVE broadcast) a puzzling timeline issue concerning reporter Sam Donaldson. Perhaps it can be easily explained, but i'm submitting it for further study.

At about 4min58secs into the video, we see Sam Donaldson sitting with the anchorman who announces the Reagan assassination attempt:

Is there any way to find out how far those ABC studios were from the George Washington hospital? The question, of course, is: could Sam Donaldson and his film crew realistically have reached the hospital (and gathered information about Reagan's health conditions) in such a short time?

Simon,

I'm not sure that the timing within the video reflects a real-time reporting situation. This particular video above looks to have been spliced sometime afterward in a way that may give the appearance that it was a continuous feed -- a medley if you will. For example, here below is a much lower quality video of the original broadcast which is similar in content to the original one I submitted, but you will see that approximately 2:39 in, the pack trying to get into the first patrol car is unsuccessful and moves on to the next one, whereby on the other, it cuts to the Donaldson co-anchor spot -- unless they, the network are simply replaying part of the original broadcast in a rebroadcast of the one up top, of course. I can see a difference in the introduction.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRTFyWb9fQU
Last edited by Libero on Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Well done on all points. I don't have time to find it, but no one has mentioned John Hinckley Sr's connections to the Jim Jones Guyana faked (?) massacre, John H. Jr.'s connections with Christian cults AND Mark David Chapman (J.Lennon killer), and how Daddy Bush may have controlled all those assorted groups in some way. How much of my post is 'true', in any kind of meaningful way? Beats hell out of me.

What has the forum concluded about J.Lennon's death, if anything?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OdBV971_Fw
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

brianv wrote:
bostonterrierowner wrote:This whole affair was protrayed as a failed coup d'etat by W.H. Bush against Ronald Reagan in "Unauthorized biography of George H.W. Bush " by notorious Webster G. Tarpley . This version is a classic dead end trail designed to convince the sheeple that politicians are something more than just actors and whores and there is a real power struggle between them not just following the script written by some vested interest many years in advance :) Alleged shooter was friends with one of baby Bushes I don't remember whether it was Jeb , George or some other scoundrel . According to Mr. Tarpley of course . In this regard , Reagan assassination attempt is very similar to 9/11 blueprint . It doesn't matter who or what the sheeple is scared of . Mk Ultra zombies , evil politicians , suicide bombers or Mossad/CIA , only thing that matters is keeping us little people in a state of constant anxiety :)
Indeed. My thoughts on the matter exactly. And there's that clown Tarpley again.

Is see a red stripey t-shirt too, must be a call sign for the psychos!
We live in a giant "Truman Show" :)
Pug

Unread post by Pug »

Hi guys,

I'm really liking the varied posts of late, despite the 'photo-sim' detractor on the Cregan thread. Anyway, moving swiftly on.

I don't have anything weighty to add, unfortunately, however George WH Bush, was of course CIA Director during this time and Henry Kissinger was the US Secretary of State, I believe. Is that right? That certainly has to account for something and although I was six at the time, I do very much remember it and it's certainly a worthy one to revisit and discuss.

Working in film, the footage reminds me of one of the classic US TV shows of that particular decade. The A-Team, The Fall Guy, Knight Rider, even the last days of The Rockford Files. The characters with their suits and guns, especially the 'uzi / Mac-10' / machine pistol packing guy marching across screen. It really is bad.

Reagan of course was an actor, through and through. He was President of the Screen Actors Guild as well! Access to countless acting 'talents' An FBI informant. Governor of California - more Hollywood..

Yes, I believe this was 100% staged.

Cheers,
Pug :)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Pug wrote:Hi guys,

I'm really liking the varied posts of late, despite the 'photo-sim' detractor on the Cregan thread. Anyway, moving swiftly on.

I don't have anything weighty to add, unfortunately, however George WH Bush, was of course CIA Director during this time and Henry Kissinger was the US Secretary of State, I believe. Is that right? That certainly has to account for something and although I was six at the time, I do very much remember it and it's certainly a worthy one to revisit and discuss.

Working in film, the footage reminds me of one of the classic US TV shows of that particular decade. The A-Team, The Fall Guy, Knight Rider, even the last days of The Rockford Files. The characters with their suits and guns, especially the 'uzi / Mac-10' / machine pistol packing guy marching across screen. It really is bad.

Reagan of course was an actor, through and through. He was President of the Screen Actors Guild as well! Access to countless acting 'talents' An FBI informant. Governor of California - more Hollywood..

Yes, I believe this was 100% staged.

Cheers,
Pug :)
I dont think titles like "president of this" and "secretary of that" or "governor of the other" mean a damn thing. They are simply roles played by brown-tongued sycophantic and willing morons for the betterment of their masters.

And Renege was anything but an actor! I mean who here didn't laugh their asses off everytime he opened his mouth?

I didn't believe "the shooting" at the time, now that I think about it, [boy really all those years ago?], and that's hardly likely to change!