Oak Tree Sikh Temple shooting, August 5th 2012

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
reichstag fireman

Re: Oak Tree Sikh Temple shooting, August 5th 2012

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

nonhocapito wrote:
Fotoforensics so DOES NOT like this picture:
(nor it does like this one, for that matter: http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?i ... dd88.74085)
Police Lieutenant Brian Murphy, 51 is "a 21-year veteran with the Oak Creek Police Department."

Yet, seemingly, in over two decades of dedicated service, only one photo of "Murphy" has been published. The largest version (2592px*3888px) of that image is hosted on a wordpress blog, of all places:

There's quite a lot of (peculiar) exif data in the image:

$ exiftool lt-brian-murphy1.jpg
ExifTool Version Number : 8.60
File Name : lt-brian-murphy1.jpg
Directory : .
File Size : 4.3 MB
File Modification Date/Time : 2012:08:06 18:29:17+01:00
File Permissions : rw-r--r--
File Type : JPEG
MIME Type : image/jpeg
JFIF Version : 1.01
Exif Byte Order : Little-endian (Intel, II)
X Resolution : 300
Y Resolution : 300
Resolution Unit : inches
Compression : JPEG (old-style)
Thumbnail Offset : 190
Thumbnail Length : 8866
Displayed Units X : inches
Displayed Units Y : inches
Photoshop Thumbnail : (Binary data 8866 bytes, use -b option to extract)
IPTC Digest : 00000000000000000000000000000000
Profile CMM Type : Lino
Profile Version : 2.1.0
Profile Class : Display Device Profile
Color Space Data : RGB
Profile Connection Space : XYZ
Profile Date Time : 1998:02:09 06:49:00
Profile File Signature : acsp
Primary Platform : Microsoft Corporation
CMM Flags : Not Embedded, Independent
Device Manufacturer : IEC
Device Model : sRGB
Device Attributes : Reflective, Glossy, Positive, Color
Rendering Intent : Perceptual
Connection Space Illuminant : 0.9642 1 0.82491
Profile Creator : HP
Profile ID : 0
Profile Copyright : Copyright (c) 1998 Hewlett-Packard Company
Profile Description : sRGB IEC61966-2.1
Media White Point : 0.95045 1 1.08905
Media Black Point : 0 0 0
Red Matrix Column : 0.43607 0.22249 0.01392
Green Matrix Column : 0.38515 0.71687 0.09708
Blue Matrix Column : 0.14307 0.06061 0.7141
Device Mfg Desc : IEC http://www.iec.ch
Device Model Desc : IEC 61966-2.1 Default RGB colour space - sRGB
Viewing Cond Desc : Reference Viewing Condition in IEC61966-2.1
Viewing Cond Illuminant : 19.6445 20.3718 16.8089
Viewing Cond Surround : 3.92889 4.07439 3.36179
Viewing Cond Illuminant Type : D50
Luminance : 76.03647 80 87.12462
Measurement Observer : CIE 1931
Measurement Backing : 0 0 0
Measurement Geometry : Unknown (0)
Measurement Flare : 0.999%
Measurement Illuminant : D65
Technology : Cathode Ray Tube Display
Red Tone Reproduction Curve : (Binary data 2060 bytes, use -b option to extract)
Green Tone Reproduction Curve : (Binary data 2060 bytes, use -b option to extract)
Blue Tone Reproduction Curve : (Binary data 2060 bytes, use -b option to extract)
Image Width : 2592
Image Height : 3888
Encoding Process : Baseline DCT, Huffman coding
Bits Per Sample : 8
Color Components : 3
Y Cb Cr Sub Sampling : YCbCr4:4:4 (1 1)
Image Size : 2592x3888
Thumbnail Image : (Binary data 8866 bytes, use -b option to extract)
The Error Levels in the image are perhaps just a bit too perfect. No doubt there is very sophisticated software that can create a technically flawless image of a non-existent vicsim, starting from the pixel upwards, and leaving no provable signs of photo fakery.

http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?i ... af.4531086
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

Not to get all DGB, but this looks awfully familiar. Not sayin',... just sayin'...

ImageImage

From a story about another weird incident in a state responsible for much weirdness:

http://www.mysuncoast.com/Photo.aspx?co ... 7666fa05dd

Edit: Okay, they don't look that much alike after I found and posted the original, but I would be surprised if the news actually does start to look like the movies and we have our stars switching roles. Just paranoid, I guess, but when I first saw this pic it looked more familiar than it does now. Still kind of close, though.
reichstag fireman

The goons of Faux News report that "Police Lieutenant Murphy" is now stable and off the critical list. Whew! It will be interesting to see whether he materialises into a real person. A real hero, in fact! Cue: God Bless America!
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
RetroStereo
Banned

Unread post by RetroStereo »

According to the caption to this utterly photoshopped picture (notice the necks and heads):

From http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ds-newsxml

I just had a realization i would like to share. They are morphing, "photoshopping" actors from movies of the past. That photo caught my eye, particularly the guy in the middle. He looks just like Stacey Keach the actor from Generation X . The guy on the left looks like a morphed Edward Norton from the same film. The guy on right might be Edward Furlong changed. If you can't relate the faces, then the "staged attire" is a giveaway. S.K. wore a similar hat in the film, E.N. was shown without a shirt for much of the film. E.F. wore a similar grey tank top as well. Its a movie about racism .

It accomplishes two things at once : It associates our eyes to movies we have seen that we thought were "stories of fiction" , however 2. It disassociates our brain in the present time, which fails to dissimulate fiction from non-fiction.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Lightened for detail:

It would be highly unlikely they would make fake characters resemble any known actors enough to be recognized.
Skin-heads tend to look alike anyway and the propaganda purpose is apparently intended to create a general negative/fear association. There is no resemblance I can see between Edward Norton (even in the role of one in American History X) & the character on the left:

ImageImage
[Source]________________________________________________...nor any to Stacy Keach [Source]

Edward Furlong & Edward Norton [Source]

More in Google images
reichstag fireman

Blissful ignorance of Hollywood, maybe, but even so, it's a struggle to see any likeness..

Stacy Keach

Edward Norton

Edward Furlong
gnosismoses

Unread post by gnosismoses »

Fun times at the mass murder scene?

This picture above is reportedly from August 5th, a few hours ofter the shooting. Six people had just been murdered. The officers pictured had a veteran colleague in the hospital with 8 gunshot wounds fighting for his life.

Now zoomed in with a little unsharp mask applied, it really looks to me like 2 officers are smiling.

Photo Reference
RetroStereo
Banned

Unread post by RetroStereo »

If you can't relate the faces, then the "staged attire" is a giveaway. S.K. wore a similar hat in the film, E.N. was shown without a shirt for much of the film. E.F. wore a similar grey tank top as well.
WOW! Clearly stated , however Maat and Reich , never addressed this clearly stated opinion. Just a bunch of posted pics from the net that have no relation to the point i was making.
reichstag fireman

RetroStereo wrote:
If you can't relate the faces, then the "staged attire" is a giveaway. S.K. wore a similar hat in the film, E.N. was shown without a shirt for much of the film. E.F. wore a similar grey tank top as well.
WOW! Clearly stated , however Maat and Reich, never addressed this clearly stated opinion. Just a bunch of posted pics from the net that have no relation to the point i was making.
It's YOUR job to find the photos that prove YOUR point!

Out of the hundreds of Google Images of those three actors not one photo resembled the phony perps in any consequential way. Since your claim of actor similarity stumbled at that first hurdle, the shirt colours and hat styles of the phony perps has no mileage.

Is this a new trend in counter-counter-propaganda? To claim a banal likeness to Hollywood celebs? If so, it certainly distracts us from the more convincing evidence of media fraud!
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

reichstag fireman wrote:
RetroStereo wrote:
WOW! Clearly stated , however Maat and Reich, never addressed this clearly stated opinion. Just a bunch of posted pics from the net that have no relation to the point i was making.
It's YOUR job to find the photos that prove YOUR point!

Out of the hundreds of Google Images of those three actors not one photo resembled the phony perps in any consequential way. Since your claim of actor similarity stumbled at that first hurdle, the shirt colours and hat styles of the phony perps has no mileage.

Is this a new trend in counter-counter-propaganda? To claim a banal likeness to Hollywood celebs? If so, it certainly distracts us from the more convincing evidence of media fraud!
Yes, Reichstag, it is a needless distraction; and hardly unusual for skinheads to be shirtless, wear grey tanktops, t-shirts or even baseball caps :rolleyes:
e.g. the “Vinlanders Social Club”, as pictured on this perp site from 2008:

@ http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/i ... er/burnout
& http://vkb.isvg.org/Wiki/MGray

Referenced from this recent article:
http://www.businessinsider.com/meet-the ... 012-8?op=1

It all seems to be a continuation of their using handy hate groups for the “enemy within” propaganda meme, as originally planted with the supposed plot by “two white supremacist skinheads” against Obama back in October 2008: http://www.reuters.com/article/2008/10/ ... KJ20081027
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Maat,

I've never been looking much into those white supremacist circles - so let me just have a loud laugh:

So ... the dude who founded Stormfront (reputedly the "new KuKluxKlan") ...

...is called "Don BLACK"? :blink: :D
"Black said that the establishment of white pride as a special interest group within the Republican Party is crucial. Asked by an interviewer for Italian newspaper la Repubblica if Stormfront was not just the new Ku Klux Klan, Black responded affirmatively, though he noted that he would never say so to an American journalist.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Black_ ... onalist%29
Oh boy, isn't that really hilarious? Or am I just too childish - and too easily amused? :P

(or could this maybe/perhaps be some sort of in-your-face inside-joke...?)
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

simonshack wrote:*

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Maat,

I've never been looking much into those white supremacist circles - so let me just have a loud laugh:

So ... the dude who founded Stormfront (reputedly the "new KuKluxKlan") ...

...is called "Don BLACK"? :blink: :D ...

Oh boy, isn't that really hilarious? Or am I just too childish - and too easily amused? :P

(or could this maybe/perhaps be some sort of in-your-face inside-joke...?)
:lol: Yep, it really is all a sick joke, Simon — 'black is white' just epitomizes the mindset parody that these whackos represent.
It does make me wonder if these supposed 'leaders' of it are for real at all or simply power-tripping setups and/or controlled opposition themselves to herd the loony fringe where they can watch and use them accordingly <_<
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

Perhaps the hilarity of the name Don tickles your funny bone more since you're in Italy...
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.