Rihanna following the "downward spiral" script right on cue?

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
Anonymouse

Rihanna following the "downward spiral" script right on cue?

Unread post by Anonymouse »

So, Rihanna - "good girl, gone bad" and whatnot.

Seems like her personal narrative is taking a...hmm...veeerrry familiar turn.

Rihanna steps out in her most revealing day look yet... as friends 'urge her to go to rehab to seek help for excessive partying'

It has everything...

Jay Z (So...yeah...the whole "Illuminati" thing)

...AND rehab!!! (or is it "reprogramming"...*cue spooky music*)
A source told Closer magazine: 'Rihanna has been out of control for months.
'She was supposed to catch a flight back to the UK last week, but she ended up missing it, which was the final straw for management.
'Jay-Z hit the roof when he found out, and told Rihanna, "Go to rehab now or I'll drop you from the label". She's not happy, but she now feels she has no choice.'
We also have some unsubstantiated psychological commentary from gossip magazines:
[Look] magazine claim that Rihanna's symptoms, which include her regular updating of fans by sharing pictures and news on Twitter, are indicative that the singer is suffering from Narcisstic Personality Disorder - 'a constant need for attention and admiration'.
So, I wonder...Why is this story so familiar? Can we expect a string of court appearances relating to driving offenses, possibly involving alcohol and/or drugs? Or perhaps she'll start talking in an English accent, shave all her hair off and attacking cars with an umbrella? Or maybe she'll start appearing increasingly disheveled in public, complete with cuts and bruises, before an untimely death aged 27?

I must admit a kind of morbid fascination with the whole gossip blog phenomenon and the starlet downward spirals documented (or manufactured) by them. It really does seem that this "downward spiral" narrative is being replayed with some regularity...along with some pop-psychology nonsense pointing to some imaginary personality disorder...and once again, female. Are we being given an yet another "archetype"...the true role model for the next generation of women, thinly veiled under the guise of "cautionary tale"?

Like I completely understand if this fascination is not shared by others, but anyhoo...puttin' it out there.
SlimJim

Re: Rihanna following the "downward spiral" script right on

Unread post by SlimJim »

Sound like a familiar tune in the music industry. Rehab might be code for programming upgrades. A programed victim will start to break out from the programming at 30 years of age. Maybe she's rebelling from it? Once in the industry can anyone walk away? If they try to they get suicided. Or replaced by a younger, newer version of themselves. Replacements can be spotted if you look closely at before and after photos.
Notice how their album covers show a shattered mirror image of themselves or a split face with a line down the center, or a black & white checkered floor. This may symbolize multiple personality, shattered minds. I could post an example of this latter when In locate one.
sublimity

Unread post by sublimity »

Rihanna is just a willing pawn playing 'the game'. The PIC like to put on twisted little morality plays for us and this is nothing new. She had the obligatory, supposed "leaked" cell phone nudes, the face-battering boyfriend (that got them both plenty of publicity) and now she's partying and spinning out of control? Mkaay Ultra? No, I think the most simple & logical explanation is that they fake these things.
CTGal1011

Unread post by CTGal1011 »

Now she gets in a Twitter match with Joan Rivers.

Oh darling, your career HAS come full circle, hasn't it?