Deadliest train-wreck in post 1989 Poland (?)

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
bostonterrierowner

Deadliest train-wreck in post 1989 Poland (?)

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Dear forum members ,

I am putting this new thread for You to inspect for media fakery manipulations . It was supposed to be a greatest railway disaster in Poland in more than 20 years , 16 people dead over 350 wounded and counting ... There is something fishy about the pictures and there is no better place in the world than this forum to evaluate my suspicions . The whole thing happened on 3.3.12 around 20:30 conviniently in a remote , rural area in the woods

http://wiadomosci.wp.pl/gid,14303240,ka ... leria.html

What dont I like? :

1. side-rail voltage poles seem to be untouched . How is that possible ? see picture number 7 , look for the pole with the triangle shaped sign with a truck on it
2.Cops seem to be copy-pasted
3. Locomotive ET22-1105 on the picture number 1 seems to be untouched
4. Last not but least . What was a Cracow-Warsaw train doing in Silesia?

and more stuff that appears surreal to me

Please tell me what you think my fellow researchers I dont want to get on a debunking spree and be proven wrong :)

p.s.

I have just read in MSM that the total numbers of cars attached to both trains was .....11

[temporarily moved this to "general world affairs" until it is "promoted" to "media deception" :) ~nonhocapito]
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Deadliest train-wreck in post 1989 Poland (?)

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear BTO,

I dunno - it might be a trick of perspectives - but it seems that in IMAGE 1 AND IMAGE 2, the two green vehicles (loco and carriage) are lying at a great angle vis-à-vis the railroad track?...
IMAGE1
IMAGE2

Whereas in IMAGE 3 the two of them would appear to lie almost parallel to the railroad track? Have they been moved in the meantime, perhaps?
IMAGE3

.........!^!.................... ^
In any case, I think you should ask the Polish Transportation Bureau what sort of steel compound is used to make those rails!
No wonder catastrophies will happen with such chewing gum. Try Swedish steel! :lol:
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

I wonder if this should be intended in the way the Concordia accident should be intended, to flash before the citizens images of a malfunctioning and regressive state, where things fall to pieces and foreign help is needed.

Which would explain the rails being torn, when it's not even summer (usually it is the heat that deforms rails, no?)

How is the political situation right now in Poland, bostonterrierowner? Any particular discussion or drama going on, maybe about the EU? New taxes, change of government, officials under trial etc?
lux

Unread post by lux »

Maybe we should have a train wreck thread or a vehicle wreck thread as there was also "The Buenos Aires Rail Disaster" this past February (can you guess which day in February?) with some questionable photos as well
bostonterrierowner

I was going through various video clips of the survivors in doubt . What is striking , nobody has any serious injuries to their faces despite describing circumstances that would most probably result in such...

The first guy is least credible IMHO :)

Would the site of a frontal collision of two trains going well over 100 km/h look like this ? With 90 % of the set of cars practically intact ?

There are some discrepancies with the official version too. The second guy from the first clip told about the very quick reaction of responsible services

this guy hower at 0:52 was allegedly sitting in his seat for around 30 mins with the instruction not to move (?) After 30 minutes people started to leave the train anyways....said the same guy

What the fuck???!!!

The biggest train disaster , PM , president on site , whole country on alert and folks sit on their asses tight for 30 minutes and than leave unsisturbed ? On their own feet? After high-speed collision? On a newly finished , just before EURO2012 rail track ?

These rails really look photo shopped Simon :) Why are they so isolately twisted , I mean only a short piece of them seems to be damaged?

Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Here locomotive ET22-1105 has been pushed down into the gutter ... and you wonder how! :o
bostonterrierowner

Just a country on a doorstep to "Sovereign Debt" crisis NohO , facing austerity and riots probably , but the widely understood "public" is yet unaware :)
nonhocapito

Heiwa wrote:Image
Here locomotive ET22-1105 has been pushed down into the gutter ... and you wonder how! :o
The focus out-of-focus is weird too, almost model-like.
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

Via adjustment of color levels, several areas are revealed to have darkening applied:

That foreground blur seemed strange to me, too, so by using a sharpening filter (unsharp mask) it should have cleared up somewhat, but...

...the blur is almost unchanged. At any rate, 'tis a rather strange picture/composition.

Judging by the car's numerology (ET22-1105), it could be the OS-team at work again. We get a lot of combinations out of that (just a small sample):

ET = 5 + 20 = 7, so 7/22 (The Oslo PsyOp date). And of course 1105 = 1+1+5 = 7

And of course, the two sevens are a sign of OS/OZ (discussion from http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p2365923 onwards).
nonhocapito

This is funny...

I searched the "straz" picture in the google "related images" search.

This is the first image that came out of the search:

ImageImage

The rising white cloud to the right (why? the trains aren't burning), the rubble to the left, the vertical lines in the middle, a triangle of ski, the workers, the darker squared area in the bottom right...
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

nonhocapito wrote: The rising white cloud to the right (why? the trains aren't burning)...
But of course, the WTC towers' were still burning - due to fiery commercial airliners ramming into both of them! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(Images below are from the Grand 9/11 hoax - with my own 'funny' captions):
For the serious info, please go here: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=458

fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

bostonterrierowner wrote:Just a country on a doorstep to "Sovereign Debt" crisis NohO , facing austerity and riots probably , but the widely understood "public" is yet unaware :)
... and of course on June 8 begins the 2012 European Championships in football, hosted by Poland and Ukraine.
bostonterrierowner

This one too Fbenbario , of course :)

Euro2012 coming in just 3 months

I have a gut feeling that a they were drilling in connection to this event ..
bostonterrierowner

Something very interesting happened today on Saturday <_<

I study during weekends at one of Warsaw business schools but its not important at all :)

What actually is important is the conversation I had with one of fellow , female students . We started talking about PsyOps and media fakery and to my surprise she was quite open to the subject even telling me about Swedish PsyOps during cold war when the country's government was scaring citizens with soviet submarines ...

I will get straight to the point :

She told me about her friend's housband being injured during discussed trainwreck (?) The guy was said to be in a third car . He suffered some minor injuries to the head and was even active in rescuing other passangers...

She got me very confused about the whole event . The trains were said to be going around 150 km/h during the collision . How can a person being in a 3rd car be that lucky and get away practically unharmed ?

What the fuck ?

Was she lying or just repeating lies sold to her ? Was it a real , minor accident just overblown by the media and the government?
What are even the odds that somebody from my 20 people group knew somebody in this train ?

Strange shit ...