Global Oil Infrastructure

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Re: Global Oil Infrastructure

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 7:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
LightCone

Unread post by LightCone »

LightCone wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:Another explosion in the weakened oil infrastructure. Real or imagined. Makes no difference to the consumer.
I've followed this thread for quite some time now. Help me to understand your proposal.

You argue that these most-likely fake media events are simply a means of perception control with the aim of obscuring the reality that energy (and in particular, oil) has become increasingly scarce?
whatsgoingon

Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

whatsgoingon wrote:
LightCone wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:Another explosion in the weakened oil infrastructure. Real or imagined. Makes no difference to the consumer.
The other issue is why. I contend Peak Oil is an issue that is being obscured aggressively by many of these issues and those related to financial markets more or less.
We don't hear much discussion of how slippery a term "peak oil" actually is. The farther we move from free market economics in industries such as oil (and by free market, I mean voluntary transactions between consenting parties, where all parties are advantaged by the transactions) toward state control (and by state, I mean all transactions where force or the threat of force is used to advantage one party over another in the transaction), the harder it is to determine price calculations. In Saudi Arabia a lot of the oil proceeds are funneled into pacifying an oppressed population as opposed to re-investing them into infrastructure and R & D. Guatemalan refineries under Chavez may not be nearly as efficient as competing entrepreneurs extracting oil from the same fields.

The net result is the same, however, and the powers that be may want to control what they think they know about, but that doesn't necessarily mean they are accurate. I can't see young mavericks taking over the petroleum industry anytime soon, so in practical terms it may be all the same. I am not arguing with your premise, just pointing out that monopolies backed by force are not the most reliable arbiters of efficiency.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Energy necessarily plays a part in the technofascists' game. I am not sure if just because nuclear energy seems to be "hoaxy" and so many fake disasters seem to have to do with power in some way (e.g.; explosive energy, power generators, etc.) that the reason for the fakery is because of energy matters. It seems to me the military mindset is behind the propaganda and the military are interested in the energy (the "power") of the nations. But it's an interesting idea; listening for more on the subject ...
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Farcevalue wrote:Guatemalan refineries under Chavez may not be nearly as efficient as competing entrepreneurs extracting oil from the same fields.
Not to mention the Venezuelan refineries under Chavez, which are actually located in the country he controls.
whatsgoingon

Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

whatsgoingon wrote:I am here and interested in this site to understand the connection between the oil issues and the 9/11 media fakery issues.
You're sounding more like Mike Ruppert, the Peak Oil fraudster who cut his mettle selling a bullshit book on 911.

Peak Oil Fraudster, Mike Ruppert

Ruppert stank of spookiness from the beginning. The way he suddenly surfaced in the "911 Truth Movement" was telling enough. And with that tedious cover-story. Ostracised by the LAPD for whistle-blowing on CIA drug dealing. Ruppert hoped the cover-story would buy him credibility to plug his half-baked book before he went in for the kill, luring in the Peak Oil suckers. What a joker! The man's a whore.
whatsgoingon wrote:There is no oil left in Europe at all. It is all imports.
Is that so? How dreadful. I must warn my buddies Colin, Jim and Pete. They will be disappointed. Between then, they've spent over 60 years servicing North Sea platforms. All over for them now though, you say? How will I break it to them?

Another good paper on the abiotic origins of oil.. Once again, the authors are Russian.. Great tradition there..

Download from http://pdfcast.org/download/deep-seated ... theory.pdf
whatsgoingon

reichstag fireman

whatsgoingon wrote:
reichstag fireman wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:I submit this document from 1956.
Reference: http://www.hubbertpeak.com/Hubbert/1956/1956.pdf
So, in your Defence of the Peak Oil Theory, that is specimen one, the Hubbert Curve?
Peak oil is not a theory. It is demonstrated as fact

You can browse the data yourself: [url]http://mazamascience,com/OilExport/[/url]
Oh dear. Mazama Science and its founder and president Jonathan Callaghan. Do you know Callaghan? You have cited him multiple times now. Are you Jonathan Callaghan?

Callaghan spent 12 years at PMEL, a US.GOV laboratory notorious for its involvement in the phony "climate change" propaganda operation.

We can see that Callaghan and his commercial vehicle, Mazama Science, are an integral part of the Global Warming Myth, a swindle directly linked to the Peak Oil Fraud.

http://pdfcast.org/download/jonathan-ca ... eattle.pdf

EDIT:
There is scant background on Praveen Ghanta another Peak Oil propagandist promoted here by "whatsgoingon" (via his links to theoildrum.com and truecostblog.com, both operations controlled by Ghanta)

ABOUT
Praveen [Ghanta] studied economics and computer science at MIT in Boston... Praveen has extensive experience in both IT and finance, having built systems for credit derivatives trading, loan exposure management, and structured securities trading during his time in New York.

Praveen writes a blog on politics, economics, and social issues, as examined through the concept of “true cost”. Cost-benefit analysis is a well known tool which applies equally in both business and public policy. Whether examining the energy market, health care reform, tax policy, or other issues, this approach provides insights not often discussed in the mainstream media.

SNAPSHOT

Description: Independent trader. Trading frequency: Weekly
Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, Options, REITs, Stocks - long
Last edited by reichstag fireman on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
reichstag fireman

LightCone wrote:I've followed this thread for quite some time now. Help me to understand your proposal.

You argue that these most-likely fake media events are simply a means of perception control with the aim of obscuring the reality that energy (and in particular, oil) has become increasingly scarce?
Slippery character, isn't he?!

Note how he briefly abandons the Peak Oil propaganda to regress to the foggy position that "energy issues" - i.e. price ramping, rather than any true scarcity in oil - are driving the media fakery from Big Oil. While our backs are turned, he'll return soon enough to his comfort zone of the bullshit Hubbert Curve!

I spent five years on LibertyForum where there was a relentless oil industry propagandist called "Kudzu". The propaganda operation was dubbed Project Daisy and worked around the clock, year on year, posting well over 100,000 messages in support of Big Oil and its tissue of lies.

All of Big Oil's crackpot claims were promoted: the Fossil Fuel genesis for oil, the Peak Oil Fraud, the Global Warming Hoax and, even posts in support of the eye-gouging House of Saud.

Someone researched the posting statistics of Operation Kudzu. It revealed a 24/7 propaganda operation with no shift breaks over two years! Clearly multiple propagandists behind a single moniker.

Big Oil employs some of the most amoral people on earth. The Oil Industry is heavily entwined with the security and intelligence apparatus of the West (and the client states of the Middle East).

The industry's use of covert propaganda operations is well documented. See the "Mark Stone" a.k.a. "Mark Kennedy" story, for example: http://www.google.com/search?q=Mark+Stone+a.k.a.+Mark+Kennedy.

"Mark Stone" was an MI6 agent who supposedly worked undercover for Big Oil, gathering intelligence on environmental activists. Yet we can see that he was much more than that.

There is an insightful photo of "Mark Stone" in Rothermere's Daily Mail. The photo apparently shows him scaling a tower at Didcot Power Station to unfurl a banner that reads "CLIMATE CRIME!" That single photo exposes a far bigger fraud: the Oil Industry is itself a key player in the Climate Change hoax!

"Mark Stone", MI6 agent on secondment to Big Oil.

Big Oil spy "Mark Stone" seen here not just monitoring an eco-protest, but running it!

See: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... women.html
Last edited by reichstag fireman on Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:12 am, edited 5 times in total.
whatsgoingon

Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
reichstag fireman

whatsgoingon wrote:
Reichstag Fireman wrote: Oh dear. Mazama Science and its founder and president Jonathan Callaghan. Do you know Callaghan? You have cited him multiple times now. Are you Jonathan Callaghan?
Since Simon and the other administrators can vouch personally for my identity they will see you are being foolhardy.
Good idea. But, better still, why not vouch for yourself?

You claim to be at Berkeley and very close to the $500m "research" Slush Fund from British Petroleum. Please tell us the nature of your own work there, and your source of financing (British Petroleum has already been mentioned), and please provide evidence for our corroboration.
Mazama is only displaying BP oil statistics... You need not implicate that site at all since they are merely relaying the data.
So the Peak Oil hoaxster, Dr Jonathan Callaghan of Mazama Science, is "merely relaying" propaganda on behalf of British Petroleum? Hmm!!
whatsgoingon

Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
whatsgoingon

Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.