REX 84 , EAS , FEMA

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
bostonterrierowner

REX 84 , EAS , FEMA

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Have You guys heard of REX 84 at all? or what do you think about this ? Has any American user come across this FEMA drill ? :

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/f ... onal-test/

Did it really happen?
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Re: REX 84 , EAS , FEMA

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
grav

Unread post by grav »

whatsgoingon wrote:This system will be used in a future PysOp to paralyze the country again. From my point of view these paralyses occur when the petroleum stocks get too low. For instance we have very low distillate stocks currently (Diesel) so either we will need an emergency release from the strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) or we will need a Volcano, Terrorist attack on the planes, Tornado, Hurricane, etc. Some paralysis event that can cull jet fuel consumption.

IN any case we should be alert since the stocks are getting low presently. We are due for another event imho.
That's pretty interesting.. I don't suppose you have any snapshots showing correlations between petroleum stocks and previous media psyops?

And I agree, I think we are due for a major psyop before the year is out. They seem to have about a four month rhythm to them. I'm sure there is a marketing-style psychological equation somewhere that shows, in relation to past media programming, the prime timing for when a population is most susceptible to trauma.
whatsgoingon

Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
whatsgoingon

Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Here in Poland diesel fuel is already more expensive than regular 98 and its before the new legislation that will inrease government taxes on it due in January 2012