Iran Terror Plot Nonsense

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
Dcopymope
Banned

Re: Iran Terror Plot Nonsense

Unread post by Dcopymope »

grav wrote:imho, this drone stuff is a total dog and pony show. Iran has to be in the news every week now. What a coincidence this drone allegedly goes down and PressTV broadcasts it producing instant headline news across the west, lock-step following the previous Iranian event. The military media outlets must have been relieved they didn't have to keep playing the "damaged Iranian nuclear site" story, after this fresh new headline landed in their laps so that they can keep the 'future-war-with-Iran' theme going.

So I think there is some level of cooperation going on between what we would call USA and Iran.
I've come to the conclusion that Iran is controlled opposition as well as Russia, China, Venezuela, and all the other countries that are sold to us as at odds with the west in some way. Whatever government that may have been real opposition in all likely hood was overthrown a long time ago.
grav wrote:The CNN headline for this read "... But is it real?" at the end of their title. I was noting with disgust how most everyone in the comments section found it appropriate to question the veracity of a media report when they were given permission to do so by CNN.
To the masses, the photos of Bin Laden's dead body were fake only because Alex Jones and some segments of the MSM said so, the same goes for the supposed Iranian assassination plot, two prime examples of both the "mainstream" & "alternative" news sources being used by the perps. In any case, I don't see anyone waking up to the reality that media fakery is an actual deliberate and persistent media/government operation, which is the intent, it maintains the public's faith in the MSM and some segments of the alternative news, so I don't see any fuck ups here from the "higher ups".
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

They must be aware that the kind of skepticism we are employing now is part of a paradigm shift of sorts. I don't know the drama in the circles of power and nobody here really does, probably, but it seems like really faulty thinking to assume they are not aware of our role in this now. Whether they can deliberately control it is another question.

I assert that it seemed at first that they don't bother with us and do everything they can to ignore us and all the fakery we've seen was not meant to be discovered ... but it's tempting to wonder if "they" are behind any given change that is simply a well studied reaction of some kind, perhaps simulated in a superior psychological prediction program somewhere.

People I talk to who are otherwise "educated" by television instantly thought the Iran drone attack was nonsense invented by the USA military brass. I was surprised because they might not listen to my other information about fakery but for them the Iran thing was nonsense. A "false flag".

I merely mention it as my own observation and offer emotional speculation - not as opposition to any particular theory of how things actually work.
grav

Unread post by grav »

hoi.polloi wrote:They must be aware that the kind of skepticism we are employing now is part of a paradigm shift of sorts. I don't know the drama in the circles of power and nobody here really does, probably, but it seems like really faulty thinking to assume they are not aware of our role in this now. Whether they can deliberately control it is another question.

I assert that it seemed at first that they don't bother with us and do everything they can to ignore us and all the fakery we've seen was not meant to be discovered ... but it's tempting to wonder if "they" are behind any given change that is simply a well studied reaction of some kind, perhaps simulated in a superior psychological prediction program somewhere.

People I talk to who are otherwise "educated" by television instantly thought the Iran drone attack was nonsense invented by the USA military brass. I was surprised because they might not listen to my other information about fakery but for them the Iran thing was nonsense. A "false flag".

I merely mention it as my own observation and offer emotional speculation - not as opposition to any particular theory of how things actually work.
Well that was even more so the case with the "Bin Laden death" movie. It seemed obvious they were provoking cynicism/skepticism in people. Whether the Bin Laden photos were photoshopped or not was a mainstream discussion... Of course it is all rabbit-hole stuff, and debating whether or not the death is fake or not, is also supporting the idea that he was a real personality, and then society gets to recall the 9/11 Mythology throughout the whole affair.

This also makes me think of the Gabby Giffords pageant... Hopefully this makes sense. Isn't it interesting how the nature of her wound and recovery seems to directly challenge our claims of media fakery? Can you think of one other injury/rehabilitation scenario that would be more "compelling" as an authentic event? For instance, if she merely had a leg-wound, or had even been in a coma, the rehabilitation would have consisted of Gabby just lying in a bed, talking normally, or being unconscious, and it would have been easy to say "Fake." Instead it is the perfect scenario to "prove" that she was really shot in the head, because it would just be 'impossible' for her to pretend to have brain-damage so effectively. Is it just me, or is this an amazing coincidence? I feel like they were saying "Ha. Think it's fake? Then how do you explain This?"

I also have speculated that "they" (psyop military) are able to predict the reaction of societies to media events, in a psychological simulation program. I don't think this is very far-fetched as this is already a well-known science in Advertising and Marketing. They actually use complex equations to predict psychological patterns of consumption. Basically the same thing, just making the advertised product fear/trauma.
lux

Unread post by lux »

grav wrote:
I also have speculated that "they" (psyop military) are able to predict the reaction of societies to media events, in a psychological simulation program. I don't think this is very far-fetched as this is already a well-known science in Advertising and Marketing. They actually use complex equations to predict psychological patterns of consumption. Basically the same thing, just making the advertised product fear/trauma.
Having worked in market research I would say this is more than possible -- it's quite likely that reactions to events are tested first to ensure the desired response. It's standard business practice to test new products before taking them to market, why would psy-ops be any different? This is certainly a standard part of the marketing of Hollywood's products which are a form of psy-op.
Dcopymope
Banned

hoi.polloi wrote:They must be aware that the kind of skepticism we are employing now is part of a paradigm shift of sorts. I don't know the drama in the circles of power and nobody here really does, probably, but it seems like really faulty thinking to assume they are not aware of our role in this now. Whether they can deliberately control it is another question.

As I've always said, they never go ahead with any of their operations until every single possible reaction they could possibly get from every demographic has been thoroughly evaluated to ensure the operations success. This is what the "psychological review boards" are for, a term you'll see in a lot of declassified CIA documents.
hoi.polloi wrote:People I talk to who are otherwise "educated" by television instantly thought the Iran drone attack was nonsense invented by the USA military brass. I was surprised because they might not listen to my other information about fakery but for them the Iran thing was nonsense. A "false flag".
Well, then the perps got the exact response they were looking for as I said, its the kind of response we saw with Bin Ladens death as Simon described below.
THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA'S DESPERATE DAMAGE CONTROL

Desperate - yet very, very clever. In fact, I am almost in awe over the sheer intelligence/brilliance of whoever is in charge of their quest to salvage whatever is left of their all-important aura of credibility and integrity. Their latest and last grinding of their Binladin saga - however pathetic - may well achieve the following results: As your next door neighbor turns up to the fence for a chat, you will tell him:

YOU: Hey, do you know that the Binladin video tapes were fake?
NEIGHBOR: Of course I do! Even the BBC said so !
YOU: Well, do you know that 9/11 was fake too?
NEIGHBOR: Hahaha! No way! The BBC would have told me so!

Urgh. <_<
link: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... r#p2353373

We should never give ourselves the false hope in believing that the masses are actually waking up to how the real world really works in any way.
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dcopymope
Banned

whatsgoingon wrote:After showing the major 9/11 flaws to skeptical Republican friends. They admitted the images were forged, because the media is controlled by the democrats and they are evil. But the failed to say Fox News ever gets it wrong. They see that the media is a grand conspiracy for Democratic control.

It is hopeless for less critical minds sadly that think politics -- the earliest sort of propaganda and fakery -- have a good and an evil political message from the polarized parties.

There are so many controls on the system from TV to politics to media -- it is quite hard for "real Americans" to realize they are in a giant simulation.

My favorite argument (which is not a real one): "well you are in the minority in your beliefs."

There is no scientific reality in such a statement. It is the statement that any propagandist would love to hear. Thought by consensus among the hordes. :lol:

This is the age we are in. Lets free some minds.
If it was possible to free the mass minded we wouldn't be in this situation in the first place. Trying to "free minds" is fruitless against this all-encompassing ongoing propaganda machine everyone has been getting since birth. You won't be able to break that conditioning, that has to come from within the individual, which is why we on this forum are the exception.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Dcopymope wrote:If it was possible to free the mass minded we wouldn't be in this situation in the first place. Trying to "free minds" is fruitless against this all-encompassing ongoing propaganda machine everyone has been getting since birth. You won't be able to break that conditioning, that has to come from within the individual, which is why we on this forum are the exception.
Exactly my thoughts, also. Very well said.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

grav wrote:For instance, if she merely had a leg-wound, or had even been in a coma, the rehabilitation would have consisted of Gabby just lying in a bed, talking normally, or being unconscious, and it would have been easy to say "Fake." Instead it is the perfect scenario to "prove" that she was really shot in the head, because it would just be 'impossible' for her to pretend to have brain-damage so effectively. Is it just me, or is this an amazing coincidence? I feel like they were saying "Ha. Think it's fake? Then how do you explain This?"
Of course you might be right, but I don't think so. Our Arizona thread has shown that the images/videos of Giffords as she recovers are not believable, and if none of them is credible, then we have no evidence at all for how her rehab is going - so there is no way to theorize about it.

Sorry if this is also what you think, and I've thus misunderstood your post. I just want to make sure all visitors here understand the evidence for her rehab is a total joke.
maggie

Unread post by maggie »

The importance of Giffords and Kelly still baffles me.
It goes beyond their syrupy story about hope and persistence against bad odds.
The Pope and Kelly had an interview earlier this year. What's up with that?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Kelly_%28astronaut%29
I think as we stray into more speculation about them, these posts could be moved to the Arizona Shooting thread.
Kabbalistic and numerologic associations to the names of these people as subliminal influences is meaningful to some, but not the thrust of this website.
Their whole story is bogus, but why, WHY are they so important in the media? Because they keep popping up...
Dcopymope
Banned

Just as we get the news that the war in Iraq is officially over, we get this rubbish.

Now Iran is behind the 9/11 attacks, like Iraq was:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw5v-kkIix8
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Tara Bane. Nice. Leads us to these statements at the site: http://www.september11classaction.com
Statement of Tara Bane

Al Qaeda and other terrorist groups took action against the American public on September 11, 2001. My husband, Michael Bane, was one of the thousands that were killed on that day as a result of their hate toward America and our people. Michael was employed by Marsh & McLennan as an Assistant Vice President of the casualty claims division. His office was on the 100th floor of the North Tower (tower one) of the World Trade Center. He was extremely proud to be working in the WTC. He was one of few people worldwide who worked so high up in the sky.

On Tuesday, September 11, 2001, my husband got up for work at about 5:30 am, fed our dogs, and kissed me goodbye. As he left our bedroom, he smiled at me and said, "I love you". He left our house at approximately 6:40 am - never to return.

I first learned of what happened at approx. 9:00 am. The radio stated that a small commuter plane struck the WTC. My thought was that he would be OK even if it hit his floor because he did not sit by the window. As I continued to drive to work I heard on another radio station that a second plane hit the towers and they were large commercial jets. This station also indicated that it was a suspected terrorist attack. The intense fear overtook me. I was shaking uncontrollable and crying. I ran up to my office and ran for a phone. By this time I could not see the numbers on the telephone to dial because I was crying so much. I called to a coworker and informed her that my husband was in the buildings, my brother-in-law may be in the buildings and my father worked downtown. I was unable to contact any of my family members due to the phone lines being down. I returned home to my house in time to see the towers collapse. As a I watched the attacks with panic rising inside of me I was still unable to determine if my other family members were ok. It took several hours to hear from the rest of my family members and to find out they were all safe. But we still did not hear from Michael.

The next few days were filled with making grueling phone calls to hospitals, and emergency hotlines, describing what my husband looked like, indicating any identifiable features including birthmarks, and what he was wearing on 9/11. I had family and friends visiting hospitals and other places in New York City placing Michael's photo around in hopes of someone recognizing him and receiving some information as to his whereabouts. I had to collect DNA samples of my husband and track down dental records as well as past x-rays in hopes of identifying him either alive or dead. That first tortuous week and a half was spent with my family by my side, hoping, praying that Michael would be ok and waiting for that phone call stating so. During that time I was filled with the fears and panic of what Michael went through: If he jumped out a window in efforts to get away from the flames, if he was burned alive, if he was trapped and couldn't breath from all the smoke and flames, if he survived the plane crash and then had to suffer for the remainder of his life, if he was buried alive once the towers collapsed. These thoughts still plague me today. And to this day, I am filled with anxiety with regards to receiving that phone call notifying me of what body part of my husband was discovered, as well as the very real possibility of never having any piece of my husband be recovered.

Michael Bane was a fun loving, easy going, good guy. He loved to spend time with our nieces and nephews playing sports and games. He enjoyed his home and having family and friends over to visit, playing volleyball and BBQ-ing. He took care of our dogs and loved having them around. He recently began playing the guitar again which he did as a young adult. I often would come home from work and find him playing the guitar and I would just listen and be soothed by it. Now, the music has stopped and I look at the guitar and wish I could see and hear him play it again - but that will never happen!

When my husband died there was a part of me that died also. It was the life that I had planned to share with Michael. It was raising children together, helping them to grow up as good moral, fair people as my husband and I am. It was growing old together enjoying our home and our lives together. And now my life is completely different, unfamiliar, and lonely. My canvas has been wiped clear and I have to rediscover that canvas, incorporating the right colors and forms. And as I begin to regroup I have realized that I need to take some kind of action. I have to let the terrorist groups know that though Michael was killed by their hands, and I am filled with pain, hurt and anguish every day of my life - I will not give up on my life, and I will not give up on all Americans. Joining this lawsuit is giving me an opportunity to honor Michael and all those for whom life was cut short in the name of terrorism.

This lawsuit is not against any American business, corporation or our government. Those who orchestrated the 9/11 attacks need to be held accountable for their actions. And they are the terrorist groups, Al Qaeda and the others who finance and support them. My expectation with this class action suit is not for financial recovery but for limiting the terrorists' ability to attack any other part of the United States and protecting our people in the future.

Al Qaeda and all the other terrorist groups, as well as those who harbor them and finance their actions have caused a tremendous amount of pain, suffering and agony to many of us. This destruction of life and land needs to stop. My intention with this class action suit is to bankrupt the terrorist groups and prevent them from inflicting the pain and suffering that I have endured, onto any other American.

Our country, its people and all of our monuments, which represent the American dream, need not experience the tragedies of 9/11 ever again.

Tara Bane
February 19, 2002
Statement of Clara Chirchirillo

On September 11th I lost my husband, my partner, my very best friend, and indeed the future he and I planned to share together. My sons lost their father, their mentor, and an innocence that came from years of love, nurturing, and a strong rooted belief that we would always be there for them and for each other. I am here today to take a stand against the evil that has invaded our lives.

We have always taught our boys to stand up for themselves and to do what they know to be right in their hearts and in God's eyes. After much thought and prayer I believe that what we are doing here today will accomplish this. I am confident that judgments will be made throughout the world against any and all defendants who took any part in this heinous act. I need to do whatever possible to bankrupt all nations and individuals supporting terrorism and terrorist activities. For my sake and that of my sons I need to know that I have done what I could to stop these cowards.

At my husband, Peter's memorial service a letter I wrote to God was read in which I wrote: "I have no regrets. What I have is 21+ years of memories and love and a family we began together. A family who I know will grow stronger and closer because of our love and our faith in you and in each other. A faith and love that he nourished and lived with every day of his life." I believe Peter would be proud of what I am doing and I thank God for the strength He has given me to follow through in helping to stop this evil in our world today.

Clara Chirchirillo
February 19, 2002
Statement of Grace Godshalk

My cherished son, Bill Godshalk, 35 years old, was Vice President of Equity Sales for Keefe, Bruyette and Woods on the 89th floor of Tower 2 (South Tower). He was employed by KBW for seven years. Bill loved his family, his friends, his job and his country. He was a three-letter Varsity man in high school; tennis, baseball and ice hockey. He was a graduate of the University of Alabama and a member of Phi Gamma Delta fraternity. In his adult life, he played squash, basketball and ice hockey each week. He was a 7 handicap golfer and it was the game he loved best. He skied the black diamond trails, flew in a bi-plane with a WWII ace and recently became certified in scuba diving. One month before he died, he became engaged to his lovely Aleese. We are heartbroken by the loss of our son in this horrific terrorist attack of September 11th. It's hard to face each day knowing we will not be able to see him, talk to him or hold him in our arms. We will be crying every day for the rest of our lives. We will not file any lawsuit against any American persons, businesses or corporations for this terrorist attack. As said before, he loved his job and the people he worked with, many of whom are now also lost. My cause is to stop terrorism worldwide so the 67 friends and coworkers of Bill's and the three thousand others who died that day will not have died in vain. I want to alert all Nations that terrorism will not be tolerated and we must bankrupt any Nation or individual supporting terroristic activity. And now, sit back and listen to the messages from the dead…

From Bill 8:55 am, 9/11/01: "Hi Mom. A jet just hit the Trade Center - the other building . I'm okay. Turn on the TV. I have to go now."

From a father to his son 9:20 am: "We are trapped. Looks like I'm not going to make it. You are the head of the family now. Look after Mom."

From a son to his mother 9:26 am: "We made it down to the 87th floor. We are in a conference room. We are passing around cell phones so everyone can call their families. We need help. Some people have already passed out."

From a husband to his wife 9:43 am, they are talking and from afar she watches Tower Two fall...

It will be my lifetime job to put an end to terrorism so no one else ever has to live this nightmare.

Grace Maureen Parkinson-Godshalk
February 19, 2002
Statement of Fiona Havlish

Good afternoon. Thank you for coming today. My name is Fiona Havlish. I am the wife of Donald G. Havlish, Jr. My husband was a senior vice president for AON Corporation. He worked as a Benefit Consultant on the 101st floor in the South Tower of the World Trade Center. He had worked for AON for 21 years. He worked in New York since July 11, 1977. In addition, Don had a background in philosophy and law. He loved collecting wildlife art and sculptures. He loved his job, working in New York and, above all, he loved his family. When his first and only daughter was born 4 years ago he changed his schedule in order to be home early enough to see her each day. He called her his "little miracle." Don left at 6:00 am each morning and returned home between 7:00 and 8:00pm each night.

On 9/11/01 I had just dropped our daughter off at the babysitter and was driving to work when my phone rang. It was my father and he was crying. I begged him to take a deep breath and get some words out. All he could say was "Don - Trade Center - Plane." I hung up, pulled over and tried to call Don -- no answer. I went to one of my patient's home and he let me in. We put on the TV in time to see a plane going into a tower; they said it was the South Tower. I did not realize it was Don's Tower because I only knew the Towers as 1 & 2. I left and picked up my eldest daughter at school. She was sobbing and crying because the school had just announced it over the intercom.

I arrived home at 9:45 am. My daughter checked the caller ID and told me that Don had called at 8:51 am. I grabbed the phone and listened to the message. He stated that there had been an accident in Tower 1 but that he was OK and would call me on my cell phone. He never did call, and he never came through the front door that night or any night since. I tried desperately to call him using both my home phone and my cell phone but was unable to get through.

I had every TV on in the house. At one point, I sat down to try to calm down just in time to see the South Tower collapse. I went numb at that point. I still did not know which Tower he was in, and then the North Tower collapsed. I began calling AON, family and any number that came across the TV screen.

At 12:30pm that day, I took my 4 year old daughter to her first day of school ever. I then met with a minister whom I had never met, but who has become my salvation, to discuss what to tell my daughter if Don never returned home.

For the next two weeks I had hope. All I did for 12 - 14 hours per day was to make phone calls and do whatever had to be done. My nephew, sister-in-law, older children and my community helped me at every turn. My nephew and friends went to New York to pass out pictures, turn in DNA samples and check the hospitals. To the best of my knowledge they still have not found Don.

Our daughter cries on and off that she misses daddy. My older children, Don's step-children, miss him terribly. He was a positive guide in their lives and a loving step-father. Don is missed by his family, friends, co-workers and clients. He always treated everyone equally with integrity, honor and at times humor.

Through this horrendous experience I have found out how much I love my country and how proud I am to be an American citizen, it is an honor. For this reason, I have no wish to bring a lawsuit against American or domestic persons, businesses or corporations for this craven attack.

My husband lived his life with honesty. We believed that each one of us is responsible for his or her own actions and that is what we taught the children. I am continuing this belief. That is why I encouraged my friends to join me in bringing this lawsuit. Our goal is simple: we want to prevent all those responsible for our losses from ever inflicting such pain on others. We seek to deprive them of the financial means to ever commit such acts again. This is not a lawsuit about financial recovery. It is a lawsuit about financial deprivation. I will do whatever I can to bankrupt all terrorists, those that harbor terrorists and those that help the terrorists. In closing, let me say that I am proud to stand here with my friends and say with one voice that we are fighting back against terrorism and that we will not let them win. Thank you.

Fiona Havlish
February 19, 2002
Statement of Theresann Lostrangio

My name is Theresann Lostrangio and I lost my husband Joe on September 11th as a result of the act of airline piracy and terrorism on the World Trade Center. He was a lawyer and found his legal background was an asset in his field of reinsurance. He enjoyed his office location, the 77th floor of Tower 1, which allowed frequent interaction with colleagues.

My last conversation with my husband was on 9/10/01. He stayed in the city and we discussed by phone the usual family news, what bills needed to be paid, our weekend plans and that he would call me in the afternoon at work which was his habit. September 11th changed our family's life forever. The events following were of endless calls, searching for any information, going into a panic whenever the phone would ring, disbelief and constant tears.

My husband Joe was a very caring man and together we created a caring home for 26 years for each other and our two children. He had many interests, gourmet cook, music, (an avid guitarist), community volunteer but our family was always his priority.

Joe was very active in our children's education and encouraged their interests, always introducing them to new adventures. He wanted them to be confident and not limit their expectations. Together we encouraged them to be spiritual, not to go through the motions of religion but incorporate goodness, fairness and integrity in their lives always. He had a wonderful sense of humor and an intuitive kindness that he freely shared. You usually felt 'good' after speaking with Joe. He was a good and sincere person who would problem solve with uncanny insight.

There is a void in our family that consumes us each day. We are a very close family and there is an aging in all of us due to our loss. Our children have taken leaps into areas of maturity that most adults would have difficulty enduring. I admire their strength and insight, gifts from their dad.

My husband Joe was a man of integrity and we taught our children to always follow what you believe in and be responsible for your actions. We have no expectation of financial recovery in this class action, and we do not desire to proceed against any American business or entity. It is our hope that we can bankrupt the nations and groups that support terrorism and all those who participate in terrorist activity. We need to build a better place for our children and ourselves so all those lost on Sept. 11th will not have died in vain and we can continue to exhibit that staunch determination and sense of right that is so characteristic of America.

Theresann Lostrangio
February 19, 2002
Statement of Ellen Saracini
Good afternoon. My name is Ellen Saracini. My husband was Victor J. Saracini, Captain of United Flight 175 which was brutally hijacked and struck the south tower of the World Trade Center on September 11th at 9:03 am. I last spoke with Victor on the evening of the 10th. He was upbeat. He was positive. He made me laugh as he usually did whenever he called. And he told me that he loved me, as he always did.

As Victor arrived at Boston Airport early on Septe,ber 11th the day must have seemed to him pleasant and ordinary in every way. Surely he enjoyed that beautiful fall sunshine which bathed the entire east coast from Boston to Washington, including our home in Pennsylvania. The day certainly seemed ordinary to me as I got our two daughters off to school.

But little did Victor realize that he was about to find himself in the most forward trench of a terrible new kind of war - a war for which our nation and the world were totally unprepared. Little did I realize, that, for myself and the girls, there would never again be an ordinary day.

Vic was a good man, no Vic was a great man. He served his country proudly as a Naval Aviator. He was a highly respected pilot at United Airlines, where he loved his job as few men can say they do. He always said he had the best seat in the house. He was a true friend to so many. He was a loving father and devoted husband. He loved aviation. He loved music and playing his guitar. He loved all his diverse hobbies. He loved and worshiped his God. But most of all he loved ordinary days with his family, doing all the ordinary insignificant things that Dads do with their little girls.

For the girls and myself there will be no more ordinary days. For the thousands of families we represent here today, there will be no more ordinary days. Just days of longing, days of emptiness and days of wondering what might have been. Surely, we are all joined forever in our sorrow and our pain.

Our objective here today is not monetary gain, for no amount of money could ever replace our losses. Our objective here today is not to bring additional harm on any American corporation or organization, for we are all common victims, and we have all suffered enough. Our objective rather is to do what we can, as a group, to prevent future abominations.

Money is the root of all evil. Money is the fuel of terrorism. Without money terror is stalled in its tracks. Although the vast cache of wealth which financed September 11th lies frozen in dozens of accounts worldwide, over time much of it could find its way back to the organs of terror. This must never be allowed to happen! Never! Our Class Action suit is designed to tie these funds up in litigation and generate liens which, hopefully, will prevent them from ever again being used to fund cowardly attacks on innocent people.

We harbor no false illusions. We know this is a difficult path we choose, and we know that any success we achieve may be limited. But we must start somewhere. We must do something. I could not live with myself if I sat back and did nothing and someone else had to go through this unending pain we are experiencing. I know Victor did everything in his power to stop this from happening. Victor, just like all of our lost loved ones, was strong, determined and courageous. Surely, I know he would approve of what we do. Thank you and God Bless You.

Ellen Saracini
February 19, 2002
Statement of Russa Steiner

I am Russa Steiner, widow of William Steiner, married for thirty-two years and reside in Pennsylvania with our children since 1987.

My husband worked for Marsh, Inc. and its subsidiaries since 1970. He worked his way up the corporate ranks to become Managing Director for Information Technology. His office was located on the southeast side of the 97th floor in the North Tower of the World Trade Center.

Born in Newark, New Jersey fifty-six years ago, a middle son, Bill lived most of his young life in New Jersey. He graduated from Weequahic High School in 1962 and went on to graduate from The College of Insurance/St. Johns University with degrees in computer sciences, business, insurance and reinsurance.

Well respected and admired, family, friends and coworkers remember Bill as a devoted family man with an impeccable work ethic. He enjoyed going to the movies, renting videos, watching sports, listening to music, traveling and learning about history. A car enthusiast for many years, he loved staying at home and tinkering. With a reserved personality, people who knew him appreciated his generosity and sense of humor. By the way he lived his life, he has been a role model to many.

Tuesday, September 11th began for me like any other. My husband awoke at 4:30 a.m. to prepare for a commute to a job that he loved in a city that he loved. He left at 5:30 to get a head start on his workday, which had been his practice throughout his career. Since it was a beautiful Tuesday morning, on my way to work, I stopped off at an outdoor market. While walking through the aisles, I overhead a news bulletin on the radio, which prompted me to ask a vendor to please repeat what I thought I just heard. "A plane hit the World Trade Center." I remember saying, "My husband works there" and noticed her horrified expression. I proceeded immediately to my car to phone my husband. Unsuccessful in my attempts, I went home and tried again to reach him, to no avail. I called my work and explained that I would be in as soon as I heard from my husband. I next put on the television in our family room with the phone by my side and witnessed the second plane hit the South Tower, saw the fire and smoke and observed both towers crumble and watched in disbelief as the horrors of that infamous day unfolded.

After speaking with our children, the older children came directly home to be with me and await revelations. While dealing with the shock and confusion of what was transpiring, we held out hope for a miracle, not unlike thousands of other families. We frantically took turns calling hospitals, radio and television stations, co-workers of my husband and researching the Internet to obtain information.

After three weeks of being in shock and frozen at home, the status of the missing persons from "ground zero" changed from "missing" to "missing, presumed dead". It was at this time that I was forced to face the possibility of what seemed inevitable. Our lives were turned upside-down and that we might never see William again. As my husband customarily handled the mundane chore of family maintenance, I was both inexperienced and overwhelmed by the enormity of the task.

On Saturday, October 6th, I left our home for the first time since September 11th with my family and an advocate. She took us to an appointment at the New Jersey Family Assistance Center and "ground zero". After the site visit, I left our children at the family center in the company of volunteer "companions" while I visited the trailers with advocates who assisted me in navigating through the maze of services, charities, organizations and legal necessities. I did not want to subject my children to the continuing pain of retelling our story or asking for "hand outs".

Since September 11th, I have felt supported and been deeply moved by compassionate acts of family, friends, neighbors, community members and total strangers.

After thirty-two years of a happy and successful marriage, I'm struggling to adjust to my new life situation, both emotionally and financially. Dealing with nightmares, children's questions, medication, psychiatrists, psychologists, family counselors, forms, paperwork and the like, are now all staples in my daily life. My husband is sorely missed.

On September 11th, we, as Americans, lost not only thousands of innocent lives, but also our innocence as a country. My participation in this endeavor is not about financial gain or "getting even". It is about an effort to do something positive to honor my husband and the thousands of victims of the terrorist attacks who cannot speak for themselves.

By participating in this class action against the terrorists, I hope to create an obstruction to further financial aid to all terrorists. I also hope to spare other families the pain and suffering endured by my family and all the others we represent.

Russa Steiner
February 19, 2002
Blah blah blah blah 9/11 official story blah blah blah blah ...

Notice the site is designed by "Ravine Design" whose website does not exist: http://www.ravinedesign.com/

WHOIS information claims it was created 2000-02-23 and expires February 23, 2012. Although archive.org has shown Ravine Design was used to make a narcissist's "anti-bullying" book site and some others, why and how does it show no change from 2004 to 2008, at which point it disappears?
orkneylad

Iran & British warship

Unread post by orkneylad »

Fake as f*ck

Royal Navy sends its mighiest ship to take on the Iranian show of force in the Gulf
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... -Gulf.html

Who buys Iran’s Oil?
http://www.glebedigital.co.uk/blog/?p=5095

Photoshop composite from PA [the Press Associaton] who are -according to them- “the UK’s trusted source of compelling multimedia content”
Dcopymope
Banned

Iran Objects to 'Racist' London 2012 Olympics Logo

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad: Why I won't be going to the London Olympics

So here Iran has a problem with the London Olympics and the symbolism surrounding the event. What is especially nauseating about any report about Iran is that they will always reference what Mahmoud Ahmadinejad allegedly said about uprooting Israel and the denial of the Holocaust, even though it may not have anything at all to do with the subject at hand, just the subject having anything to do with Iran is enough. But this could be a set up should an attack on the Olympics happen, so they can cite Iran's criticism of the event, Ahmadinejad's refusal to attend the event and their refusal to compete against Israeli athletes as an indication of their involvement in it on top of the bogus story they will feed us on how Iran carried out the attack.

We see that there is going to be a heavy military presence at the event. The entire area will be on total lock down. But a successful attack would show that the worlds current security and military structure is unreliable and needs a major overhaul. It all needs to be merged into a type of one world army apparatus, or under a central authority.

Spooks: Code 9 - Attack on London leads to "a complete restructuring of the security services":
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5voq1On4vw4

GI Joe - "The new special forces codenamed Cobra will protect us, where the Joes could not":
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpOD9i32SY0

Translation: The new global army will protect us where our current national military forces could not. It also shows London getting blown to smithereens at the 1:51 mark of the video.