Iran Terror Plot Nonsense

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
pov603

Re: Iran Terror Plot Nonsense

Unread post by pov603 »

Guerrero wrote:One thing I was thinking today...so Ahmenajad likes to talk a lot of buttonpushing bravado when it comes to US support of Israel...however, does Iran offer palestinians the chance to become citizens? From what i understand, no arab country in the middle east will allow palestinians to become citizens of their country, so when their leaders talk about the poor palestinians and their support of them...where is the actual support. I say that if Iran doesn't allow citizenship to palestinians, then that proves that Ahmenejad is indeed controlled opposition, in place to play the role of provacateur of the US/Israel alliance. <_<
Guerro
I live in the Middle East and the sad fact is that most non-Palestinian Arabs do not like Palestinians at all.
Bear in mind that not all Palestinians are muslim though the large majority are.
It is nigh on impossible to pin down exactly what the problem is but could be akin to most Europeans not being fond of Romanies/Gypsies/Travellers let alone giving them right of abode/citizenship and [heavens above!] move in next door to us.
You could just as easily say that the USA is in need of increases in population and could reduce the burden of supporting Israel by granting all Palestinians the right of abode in the USA it doesn't but are we to read anything into that at all?
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear Guerrero,

you say:
Ahmenejad is indeed controlled opposition, in place to play the role of provacateur of the US/Israel alliance.
Maybe he is maybe he isn't, but please do not forget that he is only Prime Minister of Iran. He is not some kind of dictator, not even close. He could not even start a war even if he wanted to.

The real guy in power in Iran is this guy, the Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Sayyid Ali Hoseyni Khamenei:

The power is in his hands to decide on the declaration of war and peace, and the mobilization of the armed forces, and not in the hands of the guy in the brown windcheater jacket talking big.

Are we assuming that the leaders of Shia Islam like the Supreme Leader of Iran are for the NWO? Why would they? They have all the power they can dream of over Iran, directly from Allah, they are rolling in petro-dollars...what else could be in it for them to turn traitors?

As per the Palestinians, we should not forget that Iranians are Persians, while the Palestinians are Arabs. Different ethnicity, different people, different type of Islam. Anyway, as far as I know Iran is behind Hezbollah which is supporting the Palestinian struggle mightily, even kicked IDF's ass not that long ago.
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

warriorhun wrote: Are we assuming that the leaders of Shia Islam like the Supreme Leader of Iran are for the NWO? Why would they? They have all the power they can dream of over Iran, directly from Allah, they are rolling in petro-dollars...what else could be in it for them to turn traitors?
We could ask the same question about the NAZI & Soviet regimes that was funded by Wall Street, what was in it for them? What exactly did Saddam Hussein gain for being a puppet of the Anglo American Establishment? I think the question we should be asking is whats in it for those who have controlled both sides of most if not all conflicts, instead of wondering what the figure heads would gain out of it all, its not really important.
warriorhun

Dear Dcopymope,

you say:
I think the question we should be asking is whats in it for those who have controlled both sides of most if not all conflicts, instead of wondering what the figure heads would gain out of it all, its not really important.
And what is your opinion: what is in it for the puppet-masters behind the scenes?
My take is that they are simply implementing Yahveh's promise to his chosen, that they will rule over all of the peoples of all nations, and the wealth of the whole world will belong to them. This is what NWO is about IMO.
For me, it would be far more interesting to know what moves those collaborators, the traitor elites, who sell out their peoples and countries to the NWO. Why not represent their own peoples and countries interests? There would be just as much money and power in it if your country and people flourished under your rule. Why sell out to the enemy? I do not understand.
Dcopymope
Banned

warriorhun wrote:Dear Dcopymope,

you say:
I think the question we should be asking is whats in it for those who have controlled both sides of most if not all conflicts, instead of wondering what the figure heads would gain out of it all, its not really important.
And what is your opinion: what is in it for the puppet-masters behind the scenes?
My take is that they are simply implementing Yahveh's promise to his chosen, that they will rule over all of the peoples of all nations, and the wealth of the whole world will belong to them. This is what NWO is about IMO.
For me, it would be far more interesting to know what moves those collaborators, the traitor elites, who sell out their peoples and countries to the NWO. Why not represent their own peoples and countries interests? There would be just as much money and power in it if your country and people flourished under your rule. Why sell out to the enemy? I do not understand.
This is a pretty big question that can be explained with a very simple answer in looking beyond countries and seeing that these figure heads were never nationalists to begin with. These puppets were groomed from a very young age for the positions they hold as globalists, they never had any loyalty to any nation, they were just taught to put on a good show of loyalty, they are like actors, or pawns on "The Grand Chessboard" as Zbigniew Brzezinski called it. If the Iranian government truly did value themselves as a nation they wouldn't be a member state of the U.N to begin with, they would have pulled out long ago. By their very participation in this global institution, they give credence to the NWO. This psy op can be described as a 'good cop, bad cop' scenario, the Anglo American Establishment plays the bad cop role and the U.N plays the good cop. They and other globalist institutions are supposed to be the solution to all our problems. The end goal is to discredit the whole idea of having Independent nations to make a global authority over all countries seem more desirable. This is what WW1 & 2 was all about, bringing every nation to their knees and submitting to a global authority, which turned out to be the U.N. All nations must merge into the UN, which is french for one.
warriorhun

Dear Dcopymope,

This planned NWO future you're talking about seems horrible to me!

Giving up the souvereignity of one's country and one's people, or even just part of it, to foreign and basically un-known global authorities -over which authorities we do not excercise any control whatsoever-is simply can not be in line with the interests of any nation. Giving power over ourselves to others who do not belong to our people is suicidal. It defies common sense, it defies human survival logic. It is high treason IMO.

On the other hand, being in contact with these global powers that be, if you're the leaders of a country, does not explicitly mean you must be a running dog for NWO. I think no country's leadership can ignore the NWO powers. They can not pretend this global power does not exist, nor can just give them the finger and tell them to fuck off. On some level every country have to co-operate to avoid being destroyed economically or in a (U.N.-approved) war by the NWO. But the line between cooperation and servitude is blurry IMO.

you say:
These puppets were groomed from a very young age for the positions they hold as globalists, they never had any loyalty to any nation, they were just taught to put on a good show of loyalty, they are like actors, or pawns on "The Grand Chessboard" as Zbigniew Brzezinski called it.
Do you have any thoughts or ideas on how the creation of these puppets actually works in practice? What is the selection process? What is the training they receive after? At what age are they selected? What is the basis of their selection, what are the selectors looking for in them? Who selects them, when and where? How do you think this whole thing is happening in practice?
Dcopymope
Banned

warriorhun wrote:Dear Dcopymope,

This planned NWO future you're talking about seems horrible to me!

Giving up the souvereignity of one's country and one's people, or even just part of it, to foreign and basically un-known global authorities -over which authorities we do not excercise any control whatsoever-is simply can not be in line with the interests of any nation. Giving power over ourselves to others who do not belong to our people is suicidal. It defies common sense, it defies human survival logic. It is high treason IMO.

On the other hand, being in contact with these global powers that be, if you're the leaders of a country, does not explicitly mean you must be a running dog for NWO. I think no country's leadership can ignore the NWO powers. They can not pretend this global power does not exist, nor can just give them the finger and tell them to fuck off. On some level every country have to co-operate to avoid being destroyed economically or in a (U.N.-approved) war by the NWO. But the line between cooperation and servitude is blurry IMO.
Well, you are correct in a sense, because if any nation were to simply pull out of the U.N they would be tagged as a rogue nation and will surely be destroyed militarily and economically, the economic part being very easy to do. The threat of the use of force is there for this reason, they got everyone by the balls in a sense, keeps everyone in line. The more I look at the situation we are in, the more I see that there really is no way to avoid the road which the world is heading. Unless we as individuals stop participating in the system altogether, the direction towards authoritarianism won't stop, and I think its going to have to get a lot worse before this can even be seen as a viable solution, looking at the masses.
warriorhun wrote:you say:
These puppets were groomed from a very young age for the positions they hold as globalists, they never had any loyalty to any nation, they were just taught to put on a good show of loyalty, they are like actors, or pawns on "The Grand Chessboard" as Zbigniew Brzezinski called it.
Do you have any thoughts or ideas on how the creation of these puppets actually works in practice? What is the selection process? What is the training they receive after? At what age are they selected? What is the basis of their selection, what are the selectors looking for in them? Who selects them, when and where? How do you think this whole thing is happening in practice?
If we look at how the main figure heads are selected in the west, we see that they generally come from high class families that 99% of the time are all related to European monarchs in some way, which determines them being selected from a young age to begin with, Obama included. In general, they are selected by what Carroll Quigley described as front organizations for secret societies, the Rhodes Scholarship being one of them which is where Bill Clinton came from. I think we can all assume that they are looking for certain psychopathic qualities within them so that they can do the job required of them without remorse. Its the kind of qualities that special forces, or what we can call the dirty squads look for in the military, they are basically looking for the psychopaths, and there are lots of these abnormals to choose from in society. In fact, this entire system was designed for the psychopath to thrive in, they gravitate towards the positions of power.

Edit:

They're all related:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l8lQgD4O7s

For those people on here who still participate in the farce called elections, if you can't see world politics for the stage show that it really is now, then there is nothing more that I can do for you.
Dcopymope
Banned

CIA conspiracy in Iran which installed Khomeini and the Mullahs
January 31, 2011 by Jack Blood

A Century of War: Anglo-American Oil Politics and the New World Order by F. William Engdahl

“In November 1978, President Carter named the Bilderberg group’s George Ball, another member of the Trilateral Commission, to head a special White House Iran task force under the National Security Council’s Brzezinski. Ball recommended that Washington drop support for the Shah of Iran and support the fundamentalistic Islamic opposition of Ayatollah Khomeini. Robert Bowie from the CIA was one of the lead ‘case officers’ in the new CIA-led coup against the man their covert actions had placed into power 25 years earlier.

Their scheme was based on a detailed study of the phenomenon of Islamic fundamentalism, as presented by British Islamic expert, Dr. Bernard Lewis, then on assignment at Princeton University in the United States. Lewis’s scheme, which was unveiled at the May 1979 Bilderberg meeting in Austria, endorsed the radical Muslim Brotherhood movement behind Khomeini, in order to promote balkanization of the entire Muslim Near East along tribal and religious lines. Lewis argued that the West should encourage autonomous groups such as the Kurds, Armenians, Lebanese Maronites, Ethiopian Copts, Azerbaijani Turks, and so forth. The chaos would spread in what he termed an ‘Arc of Crisis,’ which would spill over into Muslim regions of the Soviet Union.

The coup against the Shah, like that against Mossadegh in 1953, was run by British and American intelligence, with the bombastic American, Brzezinski, taking public ‘credit’ for getting rid of the ‘corrupt’ Shah, while the British characteristically remained safely in the background.

During 1978, negotiations were under way between the Shah’s government and British Petroleum for renewal of the 25-year old extraction agreement. By October 1978, the talks had collapsed over a British ‘offer’ which demanded exclusive rights to Iran’s future oil output, while refusing to guarantee purchase of the oil. With their dependence on British-controlled export apparently at an end, Iran appeared on the verge of independence in its oil sales policy for the first time since 1953, with eager prospective buyers in Germany, France, Japan and elsewhere. In its lead editorial that September, Iran’s Kayhan International stated:

In retrospect, the 25-year partnership with the [British Petroleum] consortium and the 50-year relationship with British Petroleum which preceded it, have not been satisfactory ones for Iran Looking to the future, NIOC [National Iranian Oil Company] should plan to handle all operations by itself.

London was blackmailing and putting enormous economic pressure on the Shah’s regime by refusing to buy Iranian oil production, taking only 3 million or so barrels daily of an agreed minimum of 5 million barrels per day. This imposed dramatic revenue pressures on Iran, which provided the context in which religious discontent against the Shah could be fanned by trained agitators deployed by British and U.S. intelligence. In addition, strikes among oil workers at this critical juncture crippled Iranian oil production.

As Iran’s domestic economic troubles grew, American ‘security’ advisers to the Shah’s Savak secret police implemented a policy of ever more brutal repression, in a manner calculated to maximize popular antipathy to the Shah. At the same time, the Carter administration cynically began protesting abuses of ‘human rights’ under the Shah.

British Petroleum reportedly began to organize capital flight out of Iran, through its strong influence in Iran’s financial and banking community. The British Broadcasting Corporation’s Persian-language broadcasts, with dozens of Persian-speaking BBC ‘correspondents’ sent into even the smallest village, drummed up hysteria against the Shah. The BBC gave Ayatollah Khomeini a full propaganda platform inside Iran during this time. The British government-owned broadcasting organization refused to give the Shah’s government an equal chance to reply. Repeated personal appeals from the Shah to the BBC yielded no result. Anglo-American intelligence was committed to toppling the Shah. The Shah fled in January, and by February 1979, Khomeini had been flown into Tehran to proclaim the establishment of his repressive theocratic state to replace the Shah’s government.

I did not know it then perhaps I did not want to know but it is clear to me now that the Americans wanted me out. Clearly this is what the human rights advocates in the State Department wanted What was I to make of the Administration’s sudden decision to call former Under Secretary of State George Ball to the White House as an adviser on Iran? Ball was among those Americans who wanted to abandon me and ultimately my country.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYNyuA5Uois
icarusinbound

'Downed US Drone' displayed on Iran TV

Unread post by icarusinbound »

See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vorWHmk38yE, supposedly of a captured US RQ-170 drone.

Perhaps it's totally realistic, but...

- why does it look so pristine? For a downed robotic warplane, it hasn't got any damage...or...

- is that concealed by the curious flag/banners?

- why does it look sand-coloured, these drones are usually sky-grey, white, black, or invisible?

- does it not appear too small?

-is that a 1970s high-school gymnasium they've used to showcase it?

- did I undestand correctly that they said 'it lost it's control link, so elected to auto-land at the nearest airfield'. What?! $$m-dollar robo-plane accidentally defects?

Comments?
Dcopymope
Banned

Re: 'Downed US Drone' displayed on Iran TV

icarusinbound wrote:See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vorWHmk38yE, supposedly of a captured US RQ-170 drone.

Perhaps it's totally realistic, but...

- why does it look so pristine? For a downed robotic warplane, it hasn't got any damage...or...

- is that concealed by the curious flag/banners?

- why does it look sand-coloured, these drones are usually sky-grey, white, black, or invisible?

-is that a 1970s high-school gymnasium they've used to showcase it?

- did I undestand correctly that they said 'it lost it's control link, so elected to auto-land at the nearest airfield'. What?! $$m-dollar robo-plane accidentally defects?

Comments?
If none of the explanations they give us as to how Iran supposedly brought down this drone is making any sense to you then that should be a sign that the whole story is a ruse. This is akin to the 9/11 terrorist passports that was "found" by the FBI in pristine condition, or all the bogus stories about the supposed Roswell incident. On the other hand they tell us that Iran electronically took it over yet can't explain exactly how it was done, to a stealth drone at that, for the first time ever. :rolleyes:
icarusinbound

Re: 'Downed US Drone' displayed on Iran TV

Unread post by icarusinbound »

Dcopymope wrote:
icarusinbound wrote:See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vorWHmk38yE, supposedly of a captured US RQ-170 drone.

If none of the explanations they give us as to how Iran supposedly brought down this drone is making any sense to you then that should be a sign that the whole story is a ruse.
(link to another syndicated version of the reported story: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... drone.html

The scale of this picture just isn't making sense.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_M ... 0_Sentinel
Few details of the UAV's characteristics have been released, but estimates of its wingspan range from approximately 65 feet (20 m)[3] to between 75 feet (23 m) and 90 feet (27 m)
So taking the figure of a 26m wingspan...

...and applying a scalar metric that I'm calling the "full cuban" / "half cuban""... either this Revolutionary Guard is impossibly tall (say close to 4m!), or this is a photocomposite with totally-incorrect relative sizes, or the Sentinel drone they've supposedly captured has shrunk.

And what on earth is this 72hrs-old release trying to say??

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/che ... _blog.html
Posted at 12:48 PM ET, 12/06/2011 After drone was lost, CIA tried a head fake wrote:By Greg Miller

In sports they call it a head fake, leaning in one direction to throw a defender off-balance before heading in another.

The CIA and Pentagon appear to have employed a variation of that move on Sunday, obscuring the agency’s role in operating a stealth drone that was downed in Iran.

Hours after Iranian news outlets reported that the country had recovered a sophisticated American surveillance plane, U.S. officials responded with an apparently deliberate media misdirect.

CIA press officials declined to comment on the downed drone and reporters were directed toward a statement from the military.

And sure enough, the NATO-led International Security Assistance Force seemed to step up to take the blame. “The UAV to which the Iranians are referring may be a U.S. unarmed reconnaissance aircraft that had been flying a mission over western Afghanistan late last week,” ISAF said in a statement.

Mystery solved. The U.S. military operates plenty of drones as part of the war effort in Afghanistan, and this one just veered off course.

But the wording of the ISAF statement was curiously ambiguous, particularly on the question of who was really flying the drone.

Some senior U.S. officials seemed troubled by the attempt at deception from the start. On Sunday, a senior defense official voiced skepticism about the idea that a precious stealth drone would be doing surveillance work in western Afghanistan.

“At the very least, the statement is splitting hairs,” the official said. ”And more likely it is a howler.”(what?)

By Monday, the story had changed. The CIA and the Pentagon continued to deny comment, but other U.S. officials confirmed that the drone belonged to the CIA.

Asked why ISAF issued the statement, the CIA declined to comment.

“Accurate information was provided in the statement,” said a senior U.S. official. “There’s no obligation to disclose all the details of sensitive reconnaissance missions. If that’s the test, then we may as well knock on the doors of our adversaries, wherever they may be, and ask them to answer our questions. Of course, we’d get the Heisman.”
I have to defer to our fellow US correspondants on this forum, here, but the american football references here are making me think of the type of language favoured by 'The Gipper', or GW...please attempt an in-context translation for us europeans!!

Here is the http://www.isaf.nato.int/article/isaf-r ... -2011.html rather-curious ISAF press release
ISAF Releases Statement on Missing Unmanned Aerial Vehicle, Dec 5, 2011 wrote:
KABUL, Afghanistan (December 4, 2011) – "The UAV to which the Iranians are referring may be a US unarmed reconnaissance aircraft that had been flying a mission over western Afghanistan late last week. The operators of the UAV lost control of the aircraft and had been working to determine its status."
Just how does this indicate that the UAV was being run by the CIA??

Note: ''unarmed'...a tautology from the function of reconnaissance, and a potential spell-checker blooper of 'unmanned'. And they ''had been working to determine its status''...that strongly implies that they had no doubts as to it's location.
grav

Unread post by grav »

imho, this drone stuff is a total dog and pony show. Iran has to be in the news every week now. What a coincidence this drone allegedly goes down and PressTV broadcasts it producing instant headline news across the west, lock-step following the previous Iranian event. The military media outlets must have been relieved they didn't have to keep playing the "damaged Iranian nuclear site" story, after this fresh new headline landed in their laps so that they can keep the 'future-war-with-Iran' theme going.

So I think there is some level of cooperation going on between what we would call USA and Iran.

The CNN headline for this read "... But is it real?" at the end of their title. I was noting with disgust how most everyone in the comments section found it appropriate to question the veracity of a media report when they were given permission to do so by CNN.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Oh yes, it's getting near Christmas, my Mystic Meg is wondering what they will throw up for us this year?

Earthquakes over the holidays are always good! Exploding pants hijackers maybe?
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Nice exposure of the "poor innocent drone" drama, icarusinbound.
The CNN headline for this read "... But is it real?" at the end of their title. I was noting with disgust how most everyone in the comments section found it appropriate to question the veracity of a media report when they were given permission to do so by CNN
Yes, it is quite sad, but even Republicans in the USA are now saying this is obviously fabricated.

I am not sure why the 5'o'clock Schmews teams haven't switched strategies by now since pretty much everyone in America is starting to doubt them, but my guess is that they want to destroy the USA media completely - really run it into the ground as fast as possible. Perhaps Iran is also interested in this possibility. Who knows?

Sometimes I wonder if it's true that all this fakery was specifically created to cause deliberate unrest in America, for the sake of unrest. In that case, I guess the perps are really rolling. They convinced some important CIA or FBI guy that this 9/11 fakery was all going to be in the interest of national security or something, when in fact - it's just a joke so the hoaxers can power-trip. I cannot think of a more apt fairy tale than the guys who convinced the emperor to wear nothing ... just to amuse themselves and brag about their power. Somebody "high up" really fucked up.