Earthquake: Pentagon & WH Evacuated

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
fred
Banned

Earthquake: Pentagon & WH Evacuated

Unread post by fred »

So, the quake itself (affecting DC, Virginia, and NY) was real but perhaps man-made. Is this a prelude to Bluebeam or just a normal event?

Colorado has been a-rumble with some unusual quake activity for the last 24 hours.

More fun and games on the horizon...
Dcopymope
Banned

Re: Earthquake: Pentagon & WH Evacuated

Unread post by Dcopymope »

fred wrote:So, the quake itself (affecting DC, Virginia, and NY) was real but perhaps man-made. Is this a prelude to Bluebeam or just a normal event?

Colorado has been a-rumble with some unusual quake activity for the last 24 hours.

More fun and games on the horizon...
Bluebeam is not an earthquake weapon, it is holographic technology. What you are really talking about is HAARP, or other electromagnetic frequency weapons like it that go under different names. Beyond the data available on the official website which is back up, there is no way to indicate that it was man-made, other than the weird aurora cloud formations it tends to create prior to the earthquake. When an earthquake happens the ionosphere naturally heats up, which coincidentally is exactly what HAARP is meant to do, so even with the data, they can still claim plausible deniability like they can with most of their exotic weapons that we know of.
ravenuk

Unread post by ravenuk »

So we have the extremely rare earthquake, and the Telcos are saying that high call volume knocked out millions of phones.

Right.

Next up is Hurricane Irene, which appears to be pointed at the earthquake zone.

But I'm sure that the crack team here will discover enough image fakery to totally disprove the earthquake even happening, and with a hurricane bearing down on the entire east coast, just THINK of all the video and photos to make fun of.

I'm still waiting for Hoi's epic "Vietnam Wall Vicsim Report." I know it has taken a while but after hanging around here it's clear the Vietnam War never happened. 55,000 names? I'm sure there's got to be some arcane grammatical system showing up in the names, and how easy would it be to dissect all that film footage from the "war zone?" Probably staged in Florida, right?

And Iraq? Are you crazy? Piece of cake to send all those empty flag-draped caskets back with those creepy photos of actors pretending to be accompanying the fake dead soldiers. Come on, fewer than 5,000 "dead?" Easy job for this posse. When do we see the fakery in Saddam's hanging video?

So to the few of you who read this before you take it down and ban me, you had me at hello, but the more I fell into your rabbit hole, it became clear that your original concept was on the money, and the further into the woods you trudged, the further from reality you went.

Do I believe that some kind of EMF weapon can cause earthquakes and steer hurricanes? Fuck yes. Do I believe that you people can expose even the most infinitesimally tiny part of this Grand Unified Theory Of Everything Everybody Sees Is Faked And Nobody Dies?

Fuck no.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Raven wrote:Do I believe that you people can expose even the most infinitesimally tiny part of this Grand Unified Theory Of Everything Everybody Sees Is Faked And Nobody Dies?
Oh, you are VERY well aware that no one here has ever come remotely close to saying any such thing. Knocking down a straw-man you erected yourself by putting words into someone else's mouth is so childish I would have thought you'd have been ashamed to make yourself look so infantile.

All any of us have ever done is take images/videos spoonfed to sheeple like you and show they are fake. Remember, once any image of an 'event' is shown to be faked, then we know 'the event' didn't occur. (The 'event' is the story released by gov. press release and embellished by the paid, controlled mainstream media.) In NY the perps brought down the WTC. How'd they do it? Who cares. The event of '9/11' never happened, and the only sentence in the entire 9/1 Commission Report that is accurate and 'true' is that there are no more buildings at the WTC.
Extremophile

Unread post by Extremophile »

So to the few of you who read this before you take it down and ban me, you had me at hello, but the more I fell into your rabbit hole, it became clear that your original concept was on the money, and the further into the woods you trudged, the further from reality you went.
So you thought that this was some obscure corner of the internet where you, the special chosen one, would be allowed to have a look at "the absolute truth of everything", where it is layed out for you to gobble up and regurgitate? Sorry, it doesn't work that way. THAT is reality.
You're turning it around. With your input you are part of shaping the forum. So blame yourself for being disappointed.

By the way, this is not the correct topic for these kind of remarks. So to the admins; sorry for being offtopic, you can delete this reaction of mine (too).
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Raven, remember the japan earthquake thread?
It is here: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=814

It contains reference to various elements of dubious nature: images, videos, storylines. There is a lot of faked material there. It also contain some lively debate between members of this forum where to exactly draw a line between fakery and reality, or how exactly such big theatrical events can be achieved, and at what point they are altered and spinned by the media.

I think the thread itself demonstrate that not always such certainty in drawing a line can be achieved, but not for this the research is any less valid.

I think the point where we arrived with the japanese thread was more or less that some earthquake had happened, its effects especially regarding the tsunami had been grossly exaggerated, and the whole fukushima incident had been probably completely invented as the core of the psy-op.

It doesn't sound like the biased description you tried to give of our method.

As to the hint that you might be "banned" because of your dissent. People are banned when they troll, when they get in the way of the research trying to steer the discourse towards blind alleys or fruitless polemics.

So, before we get into one, why don't we look at the story? Maybe there's nothing to it and it's just an earthquake...

Sure, I read that an earthquake in virginia was not expected...
http://www.usatoday.com/tech/science/en ... csp=34news
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rebecca-a ... 34489.html

...but why newsmedia decided that this event reminded everyone of 9/11? :blink:
http://thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2011/08/2 ... arthquake/
http://www.nst.com.my/nst/articles/Quak ... 1/Article/
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/ear ... story.html

etc <_<
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Don't feed the troll.

IQ too low to fly drones, too fat for air crew, so they send you to AFCYBER, we get it.
grav

Unread post by grav »

i posted this in General 9/11 Affairs but thought it was just too good of a pic so i'll post here too. an image that was on CNN's homepage yesterday in response to the EQ in D.C.

LOL!
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

In the video below, CNN claims that this Earthquake was felt in Detroit, I live in Detroit and I didn't feel shit, and I have yet to hear anyone else even say they felt anything indicative of a 5.9 Earthquake. But I understand that like on 9/11 and every other false flag event, people will believe they saw, heard, or felt something because the media told them they did. I'm going to do a little inquiry of my own to see if anyone felt anything like an Earthquake in the slightest to see how many people if any is falling for this. Right now my opinion of this event is the same conclusion arrived at about the Japanese earthquake; that an earthquake may have happened and it’s being exaggerated to the nth degree, expect more of this as time goes along.

Earthquake on east coast (I love how the turban man shows up as the actor goes on about how he thought it was a terrorist attack, obvious reinforcement of 9/11 and the war on terror):

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7htFSs59uB4
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

Dcopymope wrote:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7htFSs59uB4
Hey, I remember that reporter from another piece of psy op news as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYUlCKFHeAQ
jedi

Unread post by jedi »

All respect to the mods I tried to follow the rules and introduce myself but that option was not available to me in that thread. Anyway something did occur and I wanted to get my story out while it was still fresh in my head. I live in Glen Burnie, Maryland located just south of Baltimore. I was making a pitcher of ice tea and I heard noises that sounded to me like someone was walking on our roof. I live on the top floor of a 3 story apartment so this was strange to me. I was thinking to myself that I needed to find out what was going on. I put the pitcher of tea in the fridge when the quake hit. Thinking back it was strange because nothing fell out of the fridge, nothing fell off my walls. Only things i noticed was a shampoo bottle fell off its shelf and a few video tapes fell in the computer room. (I didn't notice this until later btw) Only lasted I would say 30 seconds. When it was done I heard the girl next door open her door so I went out also. I asked her if that was an earthquake. She said she thought so and asked if it was over. As this was my first one I didn't know and told her to go outside. When i got outside everybody that was home was out there trying to figure out what was going on. Stories of stuff falling off the walls still gets me because nothing fell off mine and nothing fell in my wide open fridge.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

jedi wrote:All respect to the mods I tried to follow the rules and introduce myself but that option was not available to me in that thread.
there was a wrong setting on the permission setting there. Please try it now. thanks...
jedi

Unread post by jedi »

Done. Now as far as phone jamming the official story is the networks had a surge of calls. I tried to call my wife from my cell to hers and it was dead air then a busy signal. Then tried my goddaughters mother and got her first ring. Tried my sister 5 rings and then hung up on. Tried the wife again and same as the first time. The wife only works a mile away so I decided just to drive there to check on her since I had already planned to go out and get gas in the car. After i was done getting gas my wife called me. She said her cell was out for 30 minutes and that she tried to call from the land line at work and that was out also. Only reason I can think of as to why I got my goddaughters mother is that she has one of those budget networks that has less users.
I have looked at these pictures and they seem so fake. The one of the women what was the photographer doing laying on the ground?
Anyway it wasn't really that bad sort of a non event but as this doesn't happen here a lot of people where in shock.
jedi

Unread post by jedi »

...but why newsmedia decided that this event reminded everyone of 9/11? :blink:

That is a good point and to be honest with you 9/11 never crossed my mind when it happened. I have no way of explaining it except primal instincts. Or the fact that I know 9/11 wasn't what I was told. Even my wife that is very sensitive to things first thing she thought of was earthquake because she had been in a simulator in Florida. You know it's like a line from one of my all time favorite songs, "the media sells it and you live the role".
grav

Unread post by grav »

is it just me, or does anyone else feel like there's going to be a hurricane Irene thread in next few days? <_< probably related to something happening in NYC to correlate with the memorial. the timing is just too damn perfect. how could they pass it up?