THE NUKE HOAX

Global War deceptions & mass manipulation, fear-mongering terror schemes and propaganda in the Age of the Bomb
simonshack
Administrator

Re: THE NUKE HOAX

Unread post by simonshack »

"ATOM BOMB TEST"

Yet another ridiculous Atom Bomb propaganda reel - this time in full Technicolor quality... :rolleyes:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTdy1Yp1h5A

I'd say it is now high time for the world to wake up to the Atom Bomb farce. But hey, who am I to say so? To some thinkers out there, I've now become an overly proud "provocateur ["with curious sources of income"] - who delights to keep toying in a mischievously passive/aggressive (??) manner with his readers"... :P
andy tyme wrote: "And I'm afraid that he's become so proud that he has more recently delighted (in a mischievously passive/aggressive manner) in posing a whole range of much wider (than 9/11) epistemological questions to his readers:

Are ANY OTHER "terror attacks" real?
Are lone-gunman, mass-shootings real?
Are nuclear bombs real?
Are NASA's accomplishments real?
Are earthquakes/typhoons real?
Is modern cosmology real?
and on... and on...

Yes, I think he's "toying" with us now, (...)"

http://letsrollforums.com/showpost.php? ... tcount=354
simonshack
Administrator

A neat and brief / no-nonsense NUKE-BUSTING analysis by Chris Kendall of http://hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.it :

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot83oQQXHHA

Hey - how about making a "NUKEBUSTERS" feature movie - in Hollywood quality? Any millionaires out there who wanna invest in the project? :)

Just for your information :
"Ghostbusters was released in the United States on June 8, 1984. It was a critical and commercial success, receiving a positive response from critics and audiences and grossing US$238 million in the United States and more than $291 million worldwide." (movie's budget: $30million)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghostbusters
Well worth a try at an explosive, atomic sequel, no?
simonshack
Administrator

LOOKOUT MOUNTAIN - the "Nuke Animation Studios"
The original hub behind the development of all the media & military psyops of our times

I only just bumped into this priceless historical archive footage. IT IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST WATCH. Enjoy.

Extract from the film description:
"This film is part of the Periscope Film LLC archive, one of the largest historic military, transportation, and aviation stock footage collections in the USA."

"Created by the Air Force to promote the Lookout Mountain Air Force Station, this rare film shows some of the "nuclear filmmakers" of the USAF. The Lookout Mountain Air Force Station (LMAFS) was located on Wonderland Avenue, Los Angeles, California. It provided in-service production of classified motion picture and still photographs to the U.S. Department of Defense and the Atomic Energy Commission from 1947-1969. The 100,000-square-foot (10,000 m2) facility was built on 2 acres (8,100 m2) of land and was originally built in 1941 as a World War II air defense center to coordinate radar installations. The studio was established in 1947 and its purpose kept secret. The studio consisted of a complete stage, 2 screening rooms, a helicopter landing pad, a bomb shelter and 17 climate controlled film vaults as well as two underground parking garages. With the latest equipment the studio could process both 35 mm and 16 mm motion pictures as well as optical prints and still photographs. The nuclear tests at Nevada Test Site were filmed in various formats including CinemaScope, stereophonic sound, VistaVision and 3-D photography."

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=289QhrU9Xow

By the end of this old reel, we hear about the valiant "1352 Photographic Squadron" - credited with capturing all these proud military feats on film.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lookout_Mo ... ce_Station

Needless to say... 1+3+5+2 = 11 :rolleyes:

Please download this video on your hard disk NOW - before it disappears. Thanks.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Hi, I have a general request to make of the forum. I wonder if we can do it.

Can we please step away from the numerology and stop adding up random numbers to 11? It's getting on my nerves. If I'm the only one, then by all means go ahead, and I will just have to chalk myself up as the crazy one. But you can make significant numbers out of most anything. And it's just making amazing finds and fantastic points of research like the ones raised by Simon in the above post ... into a sad numbers obsession that dilutes everything and makes the forum look positively retarded.

Please?!

I am not meaning to pick on anyone. Other than that, this is an awesomely hilarious video of important significance to the research, in my opinion.
simonshack
Administrator

hoi.polloi wrote:Hi, I have a general request to make of the forum. I wonder if we can do it.

Can we please step away from the numerology and stop adding up random numbers to 11?
Alright, Hoi. I just couldn't resist pointing out the lame "11 meme" related to this "1352 Photographic Squadron".
However, you may agree that this "1352" wasn't exactly a 'random number' - of a random military squadron?

But ok - I do understand your point (most people will be put off by this 11 obsession). I'll do my best to avoid 'going there' in the future.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

It is up to you! I just find it really distracting and I know others will be scratching their heads why we do that when on any other level we are level headed about the investigation.

I agree the 11 number is another funny 'coincidence' and it does seem to be their favorite for hoaxes, when they are doing it consciously.
simonshack
Administrator

I will now point out what I reckon are the most interesting nuggets contained in the historical archive film I posted above :

starting at 3:36 : A film titled "Blood Brothers" - with "American and Filipino actors" staging a natural disaster - produced by the LOOKOUT MOUNTAIN studios.

starting at 4:57 : The ("top secret") LOOKOUT MOUNTAIN STUDIOS produced various films featuring prominent TV personalities (such as Bob Hope - etc.).

If these nuggets don't sound to you like "early indications of things to come" (in the already founded, US psyop/ MEDIA/MILITARY department), I don't know what will !

To be sure, I have now realized that the majority of (say, over-65-year-old) Americans cannot bring themselves to accept that their beloved TV media-anchors sweethearts (the Bob Hopes / Dan Rathers / Walter Cronkites and all those clowns) were - already back then - nothing but military operatives. This, in my honest opinion, is one of the greatest hurdles for the American people to overcome. The American masses (far more so than the European masses) have invested their trust in television personalities - and elevated them to the status of untouchable / unquestionable / independent / "balanced because bipartisan" (thanks to the phony left-right paradigm) truth-messengers.

The American people (and by sheer momentum, also the rest of this planet's population) has been fooled out of their wits for decades, with fake horror and fake dreams: fake nukes, fake space races / space conquests, fake monetary system, fake terror attacks, fake global warming theories, fake school shootings and - last but not least, fake democracy and "freedom of choice". However, we are at a crossroads now - since more and more people are starting to reject this ever-more-obvious nonsense. The coming decades will be quite interesting to behold. I personally can't wait to see how this is going to play out - and hope to live long enough to watch and savor the inevitable demise of our current, over-achieving potentates.

While I'm here on this Earth, I frankly cannot care less if some folks think / or say that I am "crazy". However, no one can say that I'm aloof - or uncaring about the fate of this planet. I truly care about this world - and I believe it has the potential to become a blissful paradise for all living beings - given the right vibes and intelligence.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

simonshack wrote:*

LOOKOUT MOUNTAIN - the "Nuke Animation Studios"
The original hub behind the development of all the media & military psyops of our times
Dave MacGowan's Laurel Canyon series also includes a discussion of this film studio.
ElSushi

Unread post by ElSushi »

The American masses (far more so than the European masses) have invested their trust in television personalities - and elevated them to the status of untouchable / unquestionable / independent / "balanced because bipartisan" (thanks to the phony left-right paradigm) truth-messengers.
I couldn't agree more with this statement cher Simon.
It always puzzles me to see how difficult it seems for most American people whom I meet on a regular basis to accept the idea that their whole television / media / propagandist system is nothing but the creation of a certain high level military intelligence. It's as if their brain loves the idea of being constantly entertained by hundreds of Hollywood sensationalist movies but whenever it comes to pointing out the massive fraud of the whole television nutwork it's almost as if their brains suddenly shut off. :wacko:
ElSushi

Unread post by ElSushi »

A friend of mine highly recommended me to watch the last Godzilla movie (freshly released in 2014), which is something I rarely do (watching the latest Hollywood super "movie" productions) and I must say it was worth the watch, the whole movie script seems to have been designed for specifically reinforcing the fallacious idea of the nuclear bomb pseudo-existence.

Here's the plot, taken from Wickedpedia :
In 1954, the United States tests atomic bombs, detonating one when a large creature surfaces from the ocean. In 1999, Project Monarch scientists Ishiro Serizawa and Vivienne Graham investigate a colossal skeleton in a collapsed Philippines mine. Two egg-shaped pods are discovered, one broken open, leaving a trail to the sea. In Japan, the Janjira nuclear plant experiences unusual seismic activity. Plant supervisor Joe Brody sends his wife Sandra and a team into the core to check the sensors. When the team is inside, an explosion occurs, threatening to release radiation to the outside. Sandra and her team are unable to escape, and the plant collapses into ruin. The disaster is attributed to an earthquake.
But this is precisely when things start to get a little more interesting, at least for us.
Fifteen years later, Joe's son Ford is a United States Navy bomb disposal officer, living in San Francisco with his wife and son. Joe is arrested for trespassing at the Janjira exclusion zone, forcing Ford to return to Japan. Joe, convinced of a cover-up of the true cause of the disaster, convinces Ford to accompany him to their old home to retrieve vital seismic data he recorded before the plant's collapse. They find that Janjira is not contaminated, unlike the official report. After recovering the data, they are captured and taken to a facility containing a massive chrysalis within the plant's ruins. Suddenly, a colossal winged creature emerges and escapes. Joe is wounded in the mayhem and later dies. Serizawa, Graham and Ford join a U.S. Navy strike force led by Admiral William Stenz on the aircraft carrier USS Saratoga (CVN-88) to track the creature, identified as a MUTO (Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism).
A U.S. Army Special Forces team finds the MUTO feeding off the wreckage of a Russian nuclear submarine in a forest near Honolulu. While Ford waits for a flight back to San Francisco, the military attacks the MUTO and a battle ensues at the Honolulu airport. Godzilla arrives, causing a tsunami that devastates Waikiki. After briefly fighting Godzilla, the MUTO flies away. Meanwhile, the second pod, housed at the Nevada Yucca Mountain nuclear waste repository, hatches into a large, female MUTO and destroys Las Vegas. The scientists conclude that the two MUTOs are communicating and will meet to breed.
Still, no "big nuclear explosion" to be noticed at that point of the movie.
Ford and the Navy tracks Godzilla and determines the monsters will meet in San Francisco Bay. Stenz approves the detonation of a nuclear bomb to kill all three monsters, over the scientists' objections. A train —loaded with two warheads— heads to San Francisco, but is destroyed by the female MUTO, which consumes one of the warheads (hahaha, you got to love that one folks !!). The other warhead is airlifted to San Francisco, where it is put on a boat and armed. The male MUTO steals the warhead and the female constructs a nest around it in downtown.

So I had some time to wrap my head around this and it doesn't require too much intuition to conclude that this time this Godzilla 2014 super monster thing is used as a global deceiver, a way to suggest (for the awakened ones only) that this whole nuclear bomb propaganda is nothing but a camouflage , meaning another countless rabbit hole / smoke screen aimed at fooling the entire sleepy humanity.
simonshack
Administrator

"THE GIMMICK... born out of the FIASCO"

Let us all stop referring to this comical contraption as the "atom bomb" - or the "Fat Man". It's "The GIMMICK"!

From the dictionary:
gimmick:
- a device employed to cheat, deceive, or trick
- something designed to attract extra attention, interest, or publicity
- any clever device, gadget, or stratagem, especially one used to deceive
- (Theatre) a device or trick of legerdemain that enables a magician to deceive the audience

This TIME-LIFE article/ picture gallery ( an absolutely priceless find by smj over at Fakeologist.com ), starts with some lame "explanations" as to why so many impressive, "never-seen-before" Hiroshima pictures have been laying dormant for decades... (we've heard that one before!) :rolleyes:

"HIROSHIMA AND NAGASAKI: PHOTOS FROM THE RUINS"
http://life.time.com/history/hiroshima- ... -viewagn#6

But the best part of that article is this true gem. Apparently, military circles referred to the "a-bomb" as "the GIMMICK":

“I never heard an enlisted man in the 509th use the words ‘atom bomb’ or ‘atomic bomb’ or ‘A-bomb.’ Everyone in the squadron called it ‘The Gimmick.’ During the months of their secret work they had to have a name for the vague something that they were supposed to be working on, and when somebody referred to it as ‘The Gimmick’ that name stuck.”
— From the article, “The Week the War Ended,” LIFE magazine, 7/17/1950

And of course, Enrico Fermi's first "nuclear-reaction" was celebrated by popping a FIASCO of Chianti...
ImageImage
(Image at left with Chianti bottle/ fiasco, shows the signatures of all those present at the CP-1 (Chicago Pile) experiment.
Bottom caption says: "The signatures were obtained during 20th anniversary of CP-1 programs in Washington and Chicago".)

From the dictionary:
fiasco n., pl. -cos, -coes.
1. a complete and ignominious failure.
2. a round-bottomed wine bottle, esp. one having a basketlike covering.

As the story goes, Wiegner had "bought that fiasco of Chianti several months before the Chicago Pile experiment, because he was so sure that Fermi would succeed" ( watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... XncM#t=271 )

Of course, the 'success' of the Chicago Pile experiment - we are told - led to the making of the terrifying "a-bomb".
Or, in other words, the FIASCO at the Chicago PILE (of?...) led to the fabrication of the GIMMICK ! :P
Oh how very witty and humorous on the part of the Nutwork's jolly terror-clowns... :rolleyes: :angry:

Just a last thought - from an Italian speaker's perspective (Fermi was of course Italian): please know that, in Italian, the word "CHICAGO" sounds exactly like the words "ci cago" - which literally means: "I shit (defecate) in it". I kid you not. The Chicago Pile. Smelly stuff, you might say...
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Hilarious!

Al Queda (The Toilet), where one also shits, er...springs to mind.
ElSushi

Unread post by ElSushi »

in Italian, the word "CHICAGO" sounds exactly like the words "ci cago" - which literally means: "I shit (defecate) in it". I kid you not. The Chicago Pile. Smelly stuff, you might say...
That's absolutely fantastic Simon, thanks for bringing that hilarious semantic explanation over here, I just love it... :D
Nick Java

Unread post by Nick Java »

a total hoax supported by truckloads of cinematic effects (most likely manufactured in the Lookout Mountain studios)
The following gif animations also are excerpted from "NUCLEAR WEAPONS DON'T EXIST The New Documentary By Edmund Matthews" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo7Ytg9ckC0#t=4283 and who knows, maybe the Russians had access to the Lookout Mountain studios too, and brought some vodka with them :D

The commentator says "in 1953 the Soviets faked their first so-called hydrogen bomb".
If I was grading the footage I would give it a D for drunk. What else can explain the shoddy sloppy camera work on the animation stand? Btw, the footage contained in the "movie" is about 6 cells/second, talk about animation on a budget. I slowed the captures down even more to make the errors obvious even if you blink or are slightly drunk. These errors all occur within 11 secs of each other, or approximately 70 animation cells.

Samples 1 and 2: Overexposed frame (no matte?) or the cloud magically fades (revealing the 'core'] and returns in the period of one cell, 4 frames of time (25 fps).
Image Image
1:11:31:21-1:11:32:05 and again at 1:11:38:02-1:11:38:10.

Underexposed frame (incorrect aperture setting?)
Dark frame at 1:11:34:22-1:11:35:01

Overexposed frame (incorrect aperture setting?)
1:11:27:15-1:11:27:17 notice the white-ish surface glare on the top of the frame.

That's about it for now.
lux

Unread post by lux »

ElSushi wrote:A friend of mine highly recommended me to watch the last Godzilla movie (freshly released in 2014), which is something I rarely do (watching the latest Hollywood super "movie" productions) and I must say it was worth the watch, the whole movie script seems to have been designed for specifically reinforcing the fallacious idea of the nuclear bomb pseudo-existence.
Very true. Godzilla was probably the most famous movie monster icon intended to reinforce nuclear paranoia that began in the corny sci-fi movies of the early 1950s. The original Godzilla film was released in 1954 and spurred dozens more Godzilla productions that continue to pour forth to this day.

But, whence Godzilla … ?

"A small Japanese fishing boat floats quietly at sea. The fishermen are making music, playing games and sleeping on deck. Suddenly, their tranquil moment is shattered by the sound of an explosion. The fishermen all rush to the railings, looking out across turbulent waters. Piercing white blindness overtakes everything, and their screams are silenced by an unseen, all- consuming force.

"That’s the opening scene of Ishiro Honda’s Godzilla, but to Japanese audiences of the time, it was an instantly recognizable tribute to a very recent tragedy. On March 1, 1954, the crew members of the Daigo Fukuryu Maru (or Lucky Dragon 5), a 140-ton fishing boat out of Yaizu, Shizuoka Prefecture, were exposed to fallout from the test explosion of a U.S. hydrogen bomb detonated at Bikini Atoll. The Lucky Dragon tragedy galvanized an emerging movement against nuclear weapons in Japan, spearheaded primarily by housewives in Tokyo’s Suginami Ward; the ill-fated boat emerged as an enduring symbol of protest against the proliferation of weapons capable of eradicating all life from the surface of the planet."
source

Ah, yes. Here we have yet another “tragic incident” that “galvanizes an emerging movement” against something. Sound familiar? A description of this incident can be found on the wiki here but the story is filled with the usual dodgy elements. For example, …

• “... the exact position of the ship on the day of the explosion is uncertain.”

• Aikichi Kuboyama, the alleged first victim of a hydrogen bomb and “the boat's chief radioman, died less than seven months later of liver cirrhosis ...” (huh?)

• “The majority of medical experts believe that the crew members were infected with hepatitis C through blood transfusions during part of their [radiation] treatment.” (huh?)

And, at the top of the wiki page is a notation that states “This article's factual accuracy is disputed.” The disputed points are posted here and includes such things as …

"I have a problem with the part of the article that claims that Aikichi Kuboyama died of acute radiation poisoning. There was considerable controversy at the time regarding whether the problem was exposure to radiation or an underlying problem with his liver. The fact that he died seven months after initial exposure suggests that it wasn't acute radiation syndrome …"

• "… To my knowledge, the other members of the crew were treated for radiation poisoning and released without (seemingly) any long-term effects. I've never read about any of them getting cancer thereafter ...”

So, once again we have the familiar pattern of a “news story” psy-op combined with media “entertainment” productions to produce a social engineering effect on the public -- in this case paranoia about nuclear weapons.