The Holocaust Under Review

Global War deceptions & mass manipulation, fear-mongering terror schemes and propaganda in the Age of the Bomb
allegoricalfact
Banned

Re: The Holocaust: propaganda, censorship and media fakery

Unread post by allegoricalfact »

lux wrote:It was a rhetorical question meant to point out the difference between what we are supposed to believe and what the evidence shows us.

I am sorry, I have lingered so long in 'straight' forums that I have come too expect 'the worst' ;-)
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

You mean come to expect, I expect.
allegoricalfact
Banned

hoi.polloi wrote:You mean come to expect, I expect.

Too true :)
lux

Unread post by lux »

allegoricalfact wrote:
lux wrote:It was a rhetorical question meant to point out the difference between what we are supposed to believe and what the evidence shows us.

I am sorry, I have lingered so long in 'straight' forums that I have come too expect 'the worst' ;-)
My post wasn't all that clear as to my intent so no worries.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Some of the thread Titles leave a lot to be desired. Their job is done.

The Holocaust. THE Holocaust! The only Holocaust. The only Holocaust there will ever be.

Couldn't we have something like : An Alleged Holocaust : etc ?
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

brianv wrote:Some of the thread Titles leave a lot to be desired. Their job is done.

The Holocaust. THE Holocaust! The only Holocaust. The only Holocaust there will ever be.

I will jump in with a little personal story :

My deceased grandmother was taken to a forced labour camp in Magdeburg in 1944 after a Warsaw Uprising was squashed by the Germans . She told me that after the arrival some people in a train started crying because the place looked like a concentration camp .
Why am I telling this ?

Obviously the Nazi run concentration camps were present in general consciousness at least in 1944 . In occupied Poland , in this particular case . I know it first hand .

I suspect that many of these camps served similar role as the refugee camps in Austria in 1980s created to accomodate economical refugees from Soviet block states , especially Poland. These people later transferred to USA , Canada , Australia , South Africa depending on accepting countries' needs etc.
Conditions must have been harsher of course but not yet officially created Israel needed citizens .

Again , I am bordering on criminal offence writing this.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

With respect, you don't really know it first hand, you know it second hand as told to you by your grandmother.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

brianv wrote:Some of the thread Titles leave a lot to be desired. Their job is done.

The only Holocaust involving Jews this century was perpetrated BY THEM against the natives of Palestine (the people with an actual historical connection to "The Holy Land"), commencing on The Nakba and continuing until today. Bastards.
hoi.polloi

anonjedi2 wrote:With respect, you don't really know it first hand, you know it second hand as told to you by your grandmother.
Astute and an important reminder. Not that "first-hand knowledge" anecdotes should be taken for face value, either, but told by one's grandmother constitutes second-hand knowledge. Regardless of how much we want to believe loved ones, they may also be the ones most capable of fooling us.
allegoricalfact
Banned

bostonterrierowner wrote:

I will jump in with a little personal story :

My deceased grandmother was taken to a forced labour camp in Magdeburg in 1944 after a Warsaw Uprising was squashed by the Germans . She told me that after the arrival some people in a train started crying because the place looked like a concentration camp .
Why am I telling this ?

Obviously the Nazi run concentration camps were present in general consciousness at least in 1944 . In occupied Poland , in this particular case . I know it first hand .

I suspect that many of these camps served similar role as the refugee camps in Austria in 1980s created to accomodate economical refugees from Soviet block states , especially Poland. These people later transferred to USA , Canada , Australia , South Africa depending on accepting countries' needs etc.
Conditions must have been harsher of course but not yet officially created Israel needed citizens .

Again , I am bordering on criminal offence writing this.

We all had Concentration Camps way back when :) Now we connect them with 'gas chambers' but there were no 'gas chambers' and all sorts of Concentration and Work camps were a 'norm' then.

I too have known many people who found them selves in German Camps during the last War and forced to work down mines in Foreign Lands, 'they' have now evolved into 'immigrants' ;-)

It is harder to unlearn a thing than it is too learn a thing, isn't it?
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

In 1987, the Brazilian revisionist Siegfried Ellwanger Castan published the book "Holocausto Judeu ou Alemão?" [Jewish or German Holocaust?]. Available here: http://www.zshare.net/download/61934711a7eadf5b/ (in Portuguese)

It is quite an eye-opener, despite the rather emotional (but justified) outbursts of indignation.

Of special interest to the discussion on CF are the pictures given as examples of media fakery. I photographed some of them with a conventional camera (Fujifilm FinePix S4300), converted them to greyscale and added a wee bit of sharpness and contrast.

According to the author, the images are actually pencil drawings made to look like photographs. Many have been changed a number of times over the years and are found in hundreds of schoolbooks and magazines, each time with a completely different caption and with things added or removed.

1. "Women with helpless children awaiting execution". From the book "Faschismus, Getto, Massenmord". Jewish Institute of History, Warsaw. Published by Roedersberg-Verlag, 1960, p. 334 [ed: p# corrected].

Same picture with changes. Caption: "The photographer of these women with their children on their way to the gas chamber in Treblinka is unknown." From the book "Der Gelbe Stern", by Gerhard Shoenberger, Rütten und Loenig Verlag, 1960, p.163.

Same picture with many other changes. Published by Roedersberg-Verlag, 1960, p. 336, and by Erwin Leisers as "photographic documentation" in "Mein Kampf", Fischer Bücherei, 1962, p. 166.

Close-up for comparison:

2. Very crude drawing passed off as a photograph. Appears in the book "Der Gelbe Stern", by Gerhard Shoenberger, Rütten und Loenig Verlag, 1960, p.91. Also in "1939-1945 Cierpienie i walka narodu polskiego", by Stanislaw Wrzos-Glinka, Warsaw, 1959, p.41. In a Brazilian book, the picture was published mirrored, with the caption: "Camp in occupied Poland: naked Jews, after digging a mass grave, are waiting to get shot in the neck".

3. "Corpses of gassed prisoners outside an underground gas chamber, before cremation". From the book "SS-Henker und ihre Opfer", Vienna, 1965. It would of course be deadly to be in physical contact with gassed corpses like that, but everything was possible for those bloodthirsty Germans! Further below is a zoom-in, showing a Picasso-like figure:

4. "Corpses of prisoners in a cargo wagon going from the camp at Sachsenhausen to the camp at Dachau", from p.345 of the book "Macht ohne Moral", by Schnabel. The zoom-in speaks for itself.

5. Left: "Thousands of shoes of prisoners murdered in Auschwitz", from p.244 of the book "Macht ohne Moral", by Schnabel. Right: From p. 12 of "The Lublin Extermination Camp", Moscow, apparently 1944.
Typical recycling of images, still used to this day (as in the 9/11 rubble pictures).

6. From the book "Eichmann, Chef-Buchhalter des Todes", by S. Einstein, 1963, p.200. Captioned "Headed for execution", the picture appears in other publications with substantial changes. This crude pencil drawing was accepted as photographic documentation for decades.

7. This "unfortunate" picture of Hitler and Göring wringing their hands warm in the freezing war-time winter weather was too good for the fakers to ignore. The montage further below is from "The Second World War", p. 74, by Charles Herridge (Brazilian edition).

8. The following three pictures were allegedly taken by American and Soviet troops upon their arrival at German concentration camps. I can´t prove they are legit, but it´s worth noting that no cholera-stricken skeletons are seen walking about or lying in ditches. If the Germans wanted so badly to annihilate Jews out of hatred and rid themselves of useless eaters for obvious reasons of war-time cost-efficiency, then how come we see so many well-fed "unable-bodied" prisoners standing around?

Castan was eventually sentenced to two years in prison. He has a quite detailed Wikipedia entry which, surprisingly, was written by a supporter/admirer (or by himself), rather than by the usual detractors: http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siegfried_Ellwanger_Castan
He died on September 11th, 2010.
Last edited by Flabbergasted on Mon May 13, 2013 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Flabbergasted wrote:Further below is a zoom-in, showing a Picasso-like figure:
I doubt even Picasso would have pushed his abstract verve quite this far... :rolleyes:

Whereas this drawing has more of a Le Corbusier-feel to it:
http://www.christies.com/lotfinder/draw ... tails.aspx

Great post, Flabbergasted. Had never heard of Castan - or his work. Amazing. And pretty ironic for him to pass away on the 9th anniversary of 9/11...
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

Defamation -_2009
A film about some school children, from Israel, that visit Auschwitz.

The Truth Behind The Gates Of Auschwitz (terrible and not recommended copy)
David Cole put on the traditional little hat of Jews, and enter Auschwitz with a microphone...

One_Third_of_the_Holocaust_on_DVD
Introduction film describing problems at Treblinka camp (Belzec, Sobibor).

HOLOCAUST: BUCHENWALD a Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil on DVD
Describe "who's dune it", and describe more problems and issues. Include a description of an extension of the media lies into 50's and 60's.

Holocaust Ebooks
Includes "The Rudolf Report. Expert Report on Chemical and Technical Aspects of the Gas Chambers of Auschwitz, Germar Rudolf" that complements the "1/3" by removing the foundation for extermination in Auschwitz (Hydrogen Cyanide gas).

Anne_Frank_s_Diary_A_Hoax_by_Ditlieb_Felderer

"HJOG.pdf": Holocaust: Jewish or German? by S.E. Castan, previously mentioned in a post above

Holocaust revisionism ebook collection
Includes Walendy Udo: Do Photographs Prove The Ns Extermination Of The Jews ?
A walk through of various more or less fake pictures, similar to analysis earlier in this thread.

(ebook) John Clive Ball - air photo evidence (Auschwitz).pdf
... and the last piece of the Holocaust, Air photos taken at Babi Yar ravine, that exclude the popular description of what is supposed to have taken place (shootings). Note that Radio communication between "insatsgruppen" and Berlin ought to have been recorded (decrypted) at Bleachly Park.

When it comes to evidence, references and documentation, it seems that the Holohoax investigation is a bit ahead of most other similar investigations.

This is a very important & infected subject. Due to this I have "hidden" my thoughts on the subject on my site www.tufavideo.net. I'll guess that we must proceed very carefully, or the entire cluesforum.info site is going to be taken down, attacked, or discredited.

Tufa 2013-06-11
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

EDIT:
The film "The Truth Behind The Gates Of Auschwitz" by David Cole is much better downloaded as
The Truth Behind The Gates Of Auschwitz (DVD5, 1992) 2.97 GB.
hoi.polloi

Interesting. Could the Holocaust really have been the Hollow Cost?

I can't seem to find a proper link for this movie, though. The link you sent seems to load forever and never resolve a page or torrent link on my end. When I finally found something, it appeared to be a breakdown of DVD files rather than a convenient digital format.