V1 and V2 NAZI rockets (WW2): another old hoax?

Global War deceptions & mass manipulation, fear-mongering terror schemes and propaganda in the Age of the Bomb
lux

Re: V1 and V2 NAZI rockets (WW2): another hoax?

Unread post by lux »

Andrew1484 wrote:
Thank you very much Lux for so neatly summarising the prevailing “group-think” (hive mind, quasi-religious cult) “conclusion” of this forum.

I am very interested that your forum is trying to propagate this extraordinarily dark, emotionally horrific, sinister and somewhat dangerous point of view, that there were Zero American branded victims on 9/11. That the USA (as a country and as a population, not just the US regime) has become that depraved and the that the USA and her people should therefore be shunned, by the entire globe, as that extraordinarily evil, racist and depraved.

I would hope that kind of effect is not a planned intention of the dark niche that your forum presents in the spectrum of ideas concerning 9/11.
Thank you for telling us how you feel about the forum. :rolleyes:
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

Andrew1484 wrote:Probably..I think..I suspect..probably..presumably..would tend to..I doubt..I don’t know...
i.e. pure speculation on your part! Yet you want others denied such a luxury. :o We the Great Unwashed must adhere at all times to the Official Narrative, however implausible, however impossible, however perverted the lies from London have become?!

All of this Tavistock talk reminds that in 1998 Executive Intelligence Review published an excellent article on the Tavistock Network, authored by Lonnie Wolfe. This is the full PDF version of that article. It should be compulsory curriculum material for all Key Stage 3 schoolkids (if not younger): https://www.larouchepub.com/eiw/public/ ... sh_you.pdf
Last edited by reichstag fireman on Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Andrew1484 wrote:
Thank you very much Lux for so neatly summarising the prevailing “group-think” (hive mind, quasi-religious cult) “conclusion” of this forum. I am so sorry that I have evidently irritated you so much and that I have obviously appeared to you (an apparently very serious minded disciple of the forum) as some kind of dangerous “maverick” or “heretic” that requires dealing with (angrily and somewhat humourlessly) to protect the sanctity of this SC forum conclusion and group-think.

By all means I would agree with your forum conclusion that the 9/11 event was a terrorist media extravaganza and a “pageant” event along the lines of the amusing “Wag the Dog” movie.
Andrew,

It seems to me you are either a master of doublethink and confusion - or simply a plain confused mind by nature. But, of course, I may be wrong on both counts and no, I do not require forum members to engage in any sort of "group-think" or cult-following. You are probably confusing the obvious need for any serious investigation to separate the weed from the chaff with the notion of dogmatic/obtuse narrow-mindendness. "Hive mind"? Not being English mothertongue, I had to look up the meaning of it :
hive mind :
Definition: a type of collective consciousness where individuality is stifled; a state of conformity;
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hive+mind
Wow. Really? Does Cluesforum uphold a type of collective consciousness where individuality is stifled in a state of conformity? :P

So let's see: you say that you "would agree that the 9/11 event was a media extravaganza and a “pageant” event along the lines of the amusing “Wag the Dog” movie" - which is a pretty neat and succinct way of summing up the gist of the September Clues research. Now, as far as I know, no one perished in the making of the "Wag the Dog" movie.

On the other hand - and in spite of expressly agreeing with the gist of our research - you define this forum as a "quasi- religious, group-think, cult-like, hive mind" sort of place. Does that mean that you consider yourself as a potential cult-follower? Does your stance make any sense at all? Give it a thought.

As for this extraordinary argumentation of yours - regarding our longstanding vicsim research...
Andrew1484 wrote:If your forum conclusion is correct, then I fear that any “9/11 truth and reconciliation for the USA” will have moved even further away, which would make me feel sad. I would hope that kind of effect is not a planned intention of the dark niche that your forum presents in the spectrum of ideas concerning 9/11.
...I am left speechless at the absurdity of it all - given your previous posts listing the countless wars, atrocities and suffering perpetrated by the USA. What kind of 'reconciliation for the USA' are you thinking of? And you actually feel sad if it will never happen? And if it never happens, would you suspect the Cluesforum's "dark niche" to have been "intentionally planned" for this nefarious purpose?

Good Heavens... My mind reels! :wacko:

And just to get back on topic - of this V1/V2 thread :

This clip is absolutely hilarious, Reichstag Fireman ! :lol:
Just compare the angle of the jet flame - before and after take off.
How does the rocket angle/pitch instantly change from almost vertical to almost horizontal?
lux

Re: V1 and V2 NAZI rockets (WW2): another old hoax?

Unread post by lux »

Look at the exhaust on the V1 in this video at 0:46 --> 0:54

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0EE5ZGKJyE

Is that for real or a crude animation slapped on afterward?
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

simonshack wrote:And just to get back on topic - of this V1/V2 thread :

How does the rocket angle/pitch instantly change from almost vertical to almost horizontal?
:lol: I was trying to put an age on the footage.

It's got a Thunderbirds feel about it (the children's TV puppet show from 1963/4)
Last edited by reichstag fireman on Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Andrew1484 wrote:
I still think that WTC1 & 2 were blown up on 9/11 in explosive, top-down, sequential demolitions.
It seems you have seen too much television of WTC top-down, sequential demolitions. :P Don't you realize that the WTC top-down, sequential demolitions are 100% CGI and all photos and videos showing a WTC top-down, sequential demolition - a fountain of debris with wall panels flying around and smoke/dust being ejected are fake? :rolleyes:
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Andrew1484 wrote:Did not the 3 towers explode on 9/11?

I doubt all of the 4 plane bullshit, but at least I thought that we might agree that the 3 towers blew up.
No, they did not explode. Using that terminology implies 'uncontrolled explosions' to the average reader.

No, we don't agree with you on that.

All the images/videos of 9/11 are fake. Period. You are acting in bad faith by pretending not to know that.

Logic tells you the buildings were brought down in controlled demolitions. You already know that.

Stop wasting our time, and distracting curious members of the public, some of whom actually want to learn something.
Last edited by fbenario on Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
fbenario

Andrew1484 wrote:That the USA (as a country and as a population, not just the US regime) has become that depraved and the that the USA and her people should therefore be shunned, by the entire globe, as that extraordinarily evil, racist and depraved.
While I don't agree with all your adjectives, it is a certainty that Americans are gullible, bloodthirsty, and just plain stupid in their automatic assumption that their gov. and media is of course telling them the truth. For that, they deserve to be shunned by the world forever for leaving dead darker-skinned civilians strewn across the globe for more than 200 years now.
fbenario

Re: V1 and V2 NAZI rockets (WW2): another old hoax?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1p-i7ElYtw
Andrew1484
Banned

Unread post by Andrew1484 »

simonshack wrote:
Andrew1484 wrote:
Thank you very much Lux for so neatly summarising the prevailing “group-think” (hive mind, quasi-religious cult) “conclusion” of this forum. I am so sorry that I have evidently irritated you so much and that I have obviously appeared to you (an apparently very serious minded disciple of the forum) as some kind of dangerous “maverick” or “heretic” that requires dealing with (angrily and somewhat humourlessly) to protect the sanctity of this SC forum conclusion and group-think.

By all means I would agree with your forum conclusion that the 9/11 event was a terrorist media extravaganza and a “pageant” event along the lines of the amusing “Wag the Dog” movie.
Andrew,

It seems to me you are either a master of doublethink and confusion - or simply a plain confused mind by nature. But, of course, I may be wrong on both counts and no, I do not require forum members to engage in any sort of "group-think" or cult-following. You are probably confusing the obvious need for any serious investigation to separate the weed from the chaff with the notion of dogmatic/obtuse narrow-mindendness. "Hive mind"? Not being English mothertongue, I had to look up the meaning of it :
hive mind :
Definition: a type of collective consciousness where individuality is stifled; a state of conformity;
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hive+mind
Wow. Really? Does Cluesforum uphold a type of collective consciousness where individuality is stifled in a state of conformity? :P
Yes.
simonshack wrote: So let's see: you say that you "would agree that the 9/11 event was a media extravaganza and a “pageant” event along the lines of the amusing “Wag the Dog” movie" - which is a pretty neat and succinct way of summing up the gist of the September Clues research. Now, as far as I know, no one perished in the making of the "Wag the Dog" movie.

On the other hand - and in spite of expressly agreeing with the gist of our research - you define this forum as a "quasi- religious, group-think, cult-like, hive mind" sort of place. Does that mean that you consider yourself as a potential cult-follower?
No.
simonshack wrote: As for this extraordinary argumentation of yours - regarding our longstanding vicsim research...
Andrew1484 wrote:If your forum conclusion is correct, then I fear that any “9/11 truth and reconciliation for the USA” will have moved even further away, which would make me feel sad. I would hope that kind of effect is not a planned intention of the dark niche that your forum presents in the spectrum of ideas concerning 9/11.
...I am left speechless at the absurdity of it all - given your previous posts listing the countless wars, atrocities and suffering perpetrated by the USA. What kind of 'reconciliation for the USA' are you thinking of? And you actually feel sad if it will never happen? And if it never happens, would you suspect the Cluesforum's "dark niche" to have been "intentionally planned" for this nefarious purpose?

Good Heavens... My mind reels! :wacko:
Unless reconciliation and forgiveness happens, we cannot move from (individually and collectively) experiencing dark emotions towards the light. Of course I am aware of the tragic evil that has come from the Anglo/US Empire during the last few hundred years. Thank you for noticing that I am aware. How should we (individually) respond to "the dark side" emotionally? With dark or with light emotions? Fear & Hate or with Love and Forgiveness?

I am not talking about mind-programming "religion" here (or any "Tavistock" like attempts at controlling "society"), but about the fundamental nature of the "mind before matter" universe and how "reality" is manifested in our universe. An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

I don't know what your "individual" witting and unwitting intentions are, with regards to this forum. A hive mind movement can take on a kind of life and force of its own. I have felt a lot of negative emotions directed towards "me" by this particular hive. If you poke a hornet nest hive then don't be surprised if you get stung! So I have observed these "reactions" to my posts with interest.

Of course your ego will drive you to try to control the forum hive mind. Hive mind members are calling on you to ban me from your forum, as a disruptive influence to the hive. I probably should go. Sorry, but if you are not a native English speaker then making a switch from exoteric to esoteric thinking, in English, may be difficult for you. It is difficult for many native English speakers as well. "English" is probably not a very good language for this kind of thinking anyway! Or possibly any kind of thinking?
simonshack wrote: ******************************************
And just to get back on topic - of this V1/V2 thread :

The ramp was at an angle. The catapult launch of the V1 was rocket assisted. The V1 was a jet powered UAV, not a rocket. The way the main pulse-jet engine on the V1 worked you needed to get air going in the front quite quickly, which was why a "catapult" rocket assisted, launch was needed. The rockets could fall off after launch. Once up-to-speed, the pulse-jet engine worked OK to keep the UAV flying OK. If you launch an aircraft up a ramp at an angle then, after it goes off the end of the ramp, it will tend to dip down again, level off rapidly, under the action of gravity. You can see similar effects with modern jets using "ski-jumps" on aircraft carriers. The Germans experimented with a lot of rockets to assist short-take-off (RATO) of their aircraft as their landing fields were damaged by bomb craters.

An Iranian UAV using rocket assisted takeoff.
Andrew1484
Banned

reichstag fireman wrote:
Andrew1484 wrote:Probably..I think..I suspect..probably..presumably..would tend to..I doubt..I don’t know...
i.e. pure speculation on your part! Yet you want others denied such a luxury. :o We the Great Unwashed must adhere at all times to the Official Narrative, however implausible, however impossible, however perverted the lies from London have become?!
No.
simonshack
Administrator

Andrew1484 wrote: Of course your ego will drive you to try to control the forum hive mind. Hive mind members are calling on you to ban me from your forum, as a disruptive influence to the hive. I probably should go.
(NOTE: I have moved three recent posts from this page concerning the WTC destruction to the appropriate thread: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... &start=435 )

Andrew,

I hope you have noticed and appreciated that you have been so far entirely free to express your opinions on this forum to your heart's content. This, in spite of your clearly quarrelsome and confrontational attitude, stirring up petty squabbles with various forum contributors and basically accusing everyone here of being incapable of thinking for themselves.

Any decisions I may take to ban you or anyone else will be assessed, as ever, on the basis of the quality of your contributions (regardless of your ideas & opinions) and your general ability to uphold constructive and tranquil debate. So far, it appears you lack this ability and, on the contrary, seem prone to evade articulate dialogue (see your curt "Yes" & " No" responses to my last questions submitted to you) and to cast sinister aspersions on this forum's scope, probity and intentions.

You wrote:
Sorry, but if you are not a native English speaker then making a switch from exoteric to esoteric thinking, in English, may be difficult for you.
Well, I certainly have some difficulty understanding what you are on about here, Andrew. Let's see:
ex·o·ter·ic (ks-trk)
adj.
- Not confined to an inner circle of disciples or initiates. Comprehensible to or suited to the public; popular.

es·o·ter·ic (s-trk)
adj.
- Intended for or understood by only a particular group: an esoteric cult.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/esoteric
I suppose that you meant to write "a switch from esoteric to exoteric thinking"? Thanks for clarifying.

In any case, I find it mildly hilarious for you to describe Cluesforum.info as being some sort of esoteric/ cult-like / hive mind / "group-think" - and even malevolent website. This is pretty much precisely the way I'd describe the very entities we legitimately oppose and denounce, such as (on the top of the list) the mainstream news media. Are we advocating, as you insinuate, any sort of "eye for an eye", bloody and barbaric vendetta? Nope. The most 'subversive' course of action I have personally ever suggested to this day is: "switch off your TV."
Andrew1484
Banned

simonshack wrote: I suppose that you meant to write "a switch from esoteric to exoteric thinking"? Thanks for clarifying.
I think that a common problem with people trying to communicate complex thoughts to each other, via message boards, is that until you really “get” what somebody else is on about, so that you can “tune in” to their thought wavelength, you can seriously misinterpret what they are trying to say to you. If some of my answers were too short for you then I am sorry, no insult intended, but I have also been accused of writing way too much.

To clarify, by exoteric I meant beliefs concerning “reality” that are thought to be “external” --- outside of and supposedly “independent” from anyone's subjective experience and an extrinsic “reality” that can possibly be “ascertained” by almost anyone; such as “common sense” --- (often based on materialistic concepts) --- which is the profane “language” which most people are using on the board --- to be distinguished from a rather more arcane, internal or esoteric “knowledge” (a tricky concept in itself) concerning the mind before matter universe. Sorry, some of these words might also be misinterpreted --- especially if the intention to try to do that is there.

I had written, as a mildly arcane and esoteric concept, when you had a question about what I was on about over “reconciliation” and concerning the mind before matter universe:

“Unless reconciliation and forgiveness happens, we cannot move from (individually and collectively) experiencing dark emotions towards the light. Of course I am aware of the tragic evil that has come from the Anglo/US Empire during the last few hundred years. Thank you for noticing that I am aware. How should we (individually) respond to "the dark side" emotionally? With dark or with light emotions? Fear & Hate or with Love and Forgiveness?

I am not talking about mind-programming "religion" here (or any "Tavistock" like attempts at controlling "society"), but about the fundamental nature of the "mind before matter" universe and how "reality" is manifested in our universe. An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.”
simonshack wrote: Are we advocating, as you insinuate, any sort of "eye for an eye", bloody and barbaric vendetta? Nope.
No, I did not mean to insinuate that idea into your mind either.

Look, I am just really sorry that I tried to talk about this kind of stuff here, so if it is provoking your emotions negatively, please just forget it.
simonshack
Administrator

Andrew1484 wrote: Look, I am just really sorry that I tried to talk about this kind of stuff here, so if it is provoking your emotions negatively, please just forget it.
Look, Andrew - your tirade about "reconciliation" did not provoke any sort of emotions in me other than curiosity (if that can be called an 'emotion').

I was only wondering what sort of reconciliation you expect to take place on the blissful day that the clowns of this world will be comprehensively exposed. I read somewhere today that we are now 7.070.000.000 (seven billion + 70 million) people on this planet. Just for the sake of discourse, let's say that there are 70million super-rogue, super-greedy and super-arrogant folks infesting this world with their inflated egoes and warmongering antics (all of whom certainly provoke my natural instincts and emotions negatively). That leaves us 7 billion (7.000.000.000) normal, good people who just wish to enjoy a happy, peaceful life on this planet. To be sure, I consider myself one of those 7 billion - and feel immense brotherhood and kinship with the other 6.999.999.999. In fact, I believe this is the reason why I do what I do these days, i.e. trying to do something (to the best of my capacity) so as to make things better for all of us.

Now, 70 million is 1% of 70 billion. So let's picture the world like a little island populated by 100.000 monkeys, one thousand (1%) of which occupy the island's fertile hill. The hill is full of banana and coconut trees - whereas the other 99.000 monkeys in the valley have to eat insects and grass. The Hill Monkeys print newspapers with articles promising future peace and prosperity for all the island's inhabitants. At the same time, they build an armada of catapults bombarding the Valley Monkeys with empty coconut shells to keep them at bay. This goes on for years and years, causing immense hardship and suffering to the Valley Monkeys. But one fine day, thanks to the smarter/more literate Valley Monkeys, they find out that the Hill Monkeys' newspapers are nothing but empty and vile propaganda - designed to keep them all nice and calm in the hope of a better future.

At this stage of the story, what would you think those 99.000 Valley Monkeys would consider, Andrew? Reconciliation?
Andrew1484
Banned

simonshack wrote:
Andrew1484 wrote: Look, I am just really sorry that I tried to talk about this kind of stuff here, so if it is provoking your emotions negatively, please just forget it.
Look, Andrew - your tirade about "reconciliation" did not provoke any sort of emotions in me other than curiosity (if that can be called an 'emotion').

I was only wondering what sort of reconciliation you expect to take place on the blissful day that the clowns of this world will be comprehensively exposed. I read somewhere today that we are now 7.070.000.000 (seven billion + 70 million) people on this planet. Just for the sake of discourse, let's say that there are 70million super-rogue, super-greedy and super-arrogant folks infesting this world with their inflated egoes and warmongering antics (all of whom certainly provoke my natural instincts and emotions negatively). That leaves us 7 billion (7.000.000.000) normal, good people who just wish to enjoy a happy, peaceful life on this planet. To be sure, I consider myself one of those 7 billion - and feel immense brotherhood and kinship with the other 6.999.999.999. In fact, I believe this is the reason why I do what I do these days, i.e. trying to do something (to the best of my capacity) so as to make things better for all of us.

Now, 70 million is 1% of 70 billion. So let's picture the world like a little island populated by 100.000 monkeys, one thousand (1%) of which occupy the island's fertile hill. The hill is full of banana and coconut trees - whereas the other 99.000 monkeys in the valley have to eat insects and grass. The Hill Monkeys print newspapers with articles promising future peace and prosperity for all the island's inhabitants. At the same time, they build an armada of catapults bombarding the Valley Monkeys with empty coconut shells to keep them at bay. This goes on for years and years, causing immense hardship and suffering to the Valley Monkeys. But one fine day, thanks to the smarter/more literate Valley Monkeys, they find out that the Hill Monkeys' newspapers are nothing but empty and vile propaganda - designed to keep them all nice and calm in the hope of a better future.

At this stage of the story, what would you think those 99.000 Valley Monkeys would consider, Andrew? Reconciliation?
No “tirade” or rant was intended. I am not like an Alex Jones. Please rather imagine a voice talking to you very softly and very calmly.

If you have a genuine interest in the arcane aspects of 9/11, then some of this stuff may “resonate” with your mind as being “acceptable” --- if (probably only if) you read it slowly, with an “open mind” to the possibility that there are some interesting “hidden” (occult) things going on in our Monkey planet. If what I say only immediately irritates your mind, then please do stop reading it and please accept my apologies for irritating your mind yet again.

You may need a new thread for a subject like this.
Or a long book might be better.
This is a very difficult subject to write about (for me anyway).
Where to start?

OK, so the issue here is 1% against the 99% (or vice versa) but most of the 99% are not yet fully Aware (Awake, Enlightened) and in control of their lives. It is possible, I think, that some (most?) of the 1% are not yet fully aware and in control of their lives and behaviour and emotions either.

The famous “100th Monkey effect” may have some relevance to our thinking about this kind of “thought experiment” problem as well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Moy6tz6Ubps

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Moy6tz6Ubps

Now the 1% oligarchy is not all bad or all good. Neither is the 99%.
Some people in the 1% are evidently good hearted and somewhat awake.
http://www.youtube.com/v/HmlX3fLQrEc

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmlX3fLQrEc

http://www.youtube.com/v/meDbCefe6mo

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meDbCefe6mo

In times of revolutionary change (like now) if the 99% of monkeys are provoked, by the naughty monkeys in the 1%, to acts of violence, to the “dark side emotions” that we can all experience, then things seldom improve for monkey society in general.

In human monkey allegories there is a well known theme of good (the light) versus evil (the dark) ---- but actually more often than not we just see evil versus evil propaganda (one side pretending to be good) from the dark-side occultists out of places like “Hollywood” ---- and so the unfortunate result is just way more evil in our managed “societies” --- that are managed more through fear than love. As the famous Italian Niccoli Machiavelli unhelpfully suggested to the oligarchs that he served:
"Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved." - Niccoli Machiavelli

In religious allegory it might be that “The Light of Love” is represented by the Divine Feminine “Our Lady” Mother Mary ---- or Venus-Lucifera (Isis, Frig, the Friday or Venerdì/Vendredi, Venus deity) The Bearer of Light (“bear” as in to carry a baby), The Torch Bearer (carrying the torch light, as a visual pun), The Holy Mother of the Sun God (Jesus/Horus, Sunday deity) and Wife of the Moon God Father (Jehovah, Baal, Osiris, Allah, Monday, Moon-day, Lunedì, Lundi, Luna-day deity). The Holy Trinity. The Father, Son & The Holy Ghost Mother.

Her sigil is the Pentagram Star (5-Alpha “A” with one point up) since this is the star shape that she (Venus-Lucifera, the Morning Star) draws in the night sky over an 8-year period --- (The Torch Bearing Olympics Festival, 4+4 year cycle is related to The Mother --- and her Torch of Enlightenment is initially lit by the Sun Rays of her Son/Sun in the Temple of Hera in Greece).

The Holy Family Trinity in the Freemasonic Astrological Witchcraft Cult can be represented by the 3, 4, 5 Triangle: Father 3, Mother 4 and Son 5. 47th Proposition of Euclid. Pythagoras. 3X3=9, 4X4=16 and 5X5 = 25. 9+16=25. New Life. The Masonic Feminine Goddess “Statue of Liberty Enlightening the World” carries her symbolic Torch of Enlightenment.

Symbols and sigils (and numbers) have a deep meaning to some “initiated” people, they are an arcane, ancient symbolic language which most monkeys cannot read, because they are simply illiterate to the language. Just as Chinese writing in China Town in London is incomprehensible to most Europeans. Yet, if the monkeys in the valley could learn to read this arcane language, their perception of “reality” would radically change. They can probably “see” some symbols, like Pentacles or Hexagrams, on flags etc., yet they also don’t really see them (perceive them), since they are illiterate.

Quite possibly all that happens in a violent monkey revolution is that all the monkeys up on top of the hill get slaughtered, the good ones and the bad ones and then the most violent (psychopathic - Psych-soul, Path-sick) monkeys from the valley populate the hill and so become the new ruling oligarchy of the 1%. Unfortunately since the most psychopathic Monkeys are now repopulating the hill (prime location), they will tend to breed more psychopaths and the situation might even get worse than before the revolution, for the 99% below them.

In feudal times the oligarch monkey had a castle up on the hill and his peasant serf monkeys (the 99%) lived below the castle in the valley farming “his” land and growing “his” food. Now the Feudal Lord in his castle also employed some peasant serf monkeys up in his castle as his cooks, maids, tax collectors and hired henchmen thug zombie “soldier” terrorists, to keep the other peasant monkeys afraid of the Lord and Master. To be a “house (or castle) slave” of the Lord & Master, was a better “job opportunity” than being a lowly farm slave down in the valley.

Returning to the 100th Monkey Effect, in a “velvet revolution” --- reference love (agape love) --- so that the revolution is not based on fear and hate and violence --- what happens is that the entire Monkey society becomes awake and Enlightened (allegorically by the Lady of the Lamp) and so the Lord & Master can no longer employ some of the 99% to repress and to exploit and to terrify the rest of the enslaved 99%, because ALL of the 99% have become awake. There are no hired henchmen thug zombie “soldier” terrorists left, or tax collectors, or prison guards, or cooks and maids.

The “Pareto principle” may be an important idea here, concerning “wealth distribution” in a Monkey society before an Enlightened velvet revolution.
http://management.about.com/cs/generalm ... 081202.htm

Nothing is ever completely good or completely bad. We need the Dark to show us the Way to the Light. Even in a completely Dark Room just one candle (that is alight) can show us the way to the light and can banish the darkness.

In religious allegory there are 7 sky gods for the 7 days of the week. These 7 sky gods are the Sun and the Moon plus the 5 naked eye “wandering star” planets that could be seen before telescopes. Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus and Saturn (Satan). In that order. English uses the Germanic/Norse names for the same gods in the names of the 7 days of the week (Thursday, Thor = Jeudi, Jove, Jupiter and Wednesday, Woden = Mercury, Mercredi, Hermes Trismegistus, Thoth, for example). Satan or Saturn of Saturday uses the Hexagram Sigil. He (Satan) is also not all evil, dark and full of fear and hate, although some religious cults might present him as such.

Allegory is not LITERAL --- yet often many monkeys can only THINK in literal terms, rather than in allegorical terms.

The 99% monkeys are kept confused by religion, they are brainwashed and miseducated from birth to be confused by many things. A confused and frightened monkey is often more docile, tame and domesticated ---- so easier to control. These poor, ignorant monkeys live in a deliberately confusing mess of lies, feeding upon yet more lies.

They are physically and mentally enslaved by fake fiat “Monkey Money as Debt” yet most Monkeys cannot bring their illiterate, miseducated and misled minds to bear upon that subject. They may be in deep denial of their own profound ignorance and confusion (about almost everything) and they may react very negatively and angrily if you dare to suggest to them that they need to wake up a bit more and become more aware about what is really going on. Which life path it is safe for them to tread and which is dangerous.

I could go on, but I don’t want to overdo it, especially if there is no real interest in any of this stuff --- yet. Which is often the case.

Regarding 9/11 --- this was evidently a number coded event (numerology). IXXI. The numbers 11, 77, 175 and 93 all additionally have a deeper meaning. A study of Thelema might help here. A Primer.
http://rigorousintuition.ca/board2/view ... 30&start=0

Anyway, let us not let “the fire rush to our heads” --- no ranting, no hate, no fear --- just a cool calm voice --- and as the song goes:-
http://www.youtube.com/v/Wh8UC39K6HI

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh8UC39K6HI
Perhaps some readers will not want to believe that some people may think very differently from the common herd/troop of monkeys and that they have a “hidden in plain view” semi-secret arcane language? OK. Suit yourself.