11.11.11 any thoughts on what might be on TV that day?

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
hoi.polloi

Re: 11.11.11 any thoughts on what might be on TV that day?

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

So you're noticing more 11s, but you are saying "they" use the number 11 frequently? I don't think I can quite make that leap in logic. Wouldn't that just mean you are simply adept at perceiving more 11s?
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

SmokingGunII wrote:This is interesting. For the last 6 months or so I have repeatedly seen the figures 11.11. Whevever I look at a digital clock etc etc and have commented to Mrs Smoking Gun that something will occur on this day this year. This morning I left for a meeting and my tripometer in my car, from a journey I made yesterday, was on 111.1 miles. :P Later I made a phone call and yes, you guessed it, the clock on my phone was 11.11. Whilst I accept that 11.11 appears once a day, I have an unerring ability to make a call at precisely that time!!

One should also note that each year we have rememberance or armistice day on November the 11th! This commemorates the signing of the treaty to cease hostilities on the Western front during WW1. The signing took place at exactly 11 o clock on the 11th day of the 11th month - aren't they fond of number 11?
I haven't seen any special figures whatsoever in clocks... I doubt that's significant unless they are using HAARP to zap our frontal lobes and make us take notice of their appointments. But OK it is obvious at this point that this number 11 has some esoteric meaning in the Kabbala or the masonic rites or i don't know where, and this is why it seems to return in certain news events and the like. I shall note that obviously this thing is skyrocketing in the last decades or years, because the number does not seem to pop up significantly in human history (so much for the thousands years of control by these pigs on any human event, thanks a lot.)
But even when I ponder this explanation, "masonic meaning", I still am left to wonder: What should be so important about this or that number? I think it's just a way for these lame control freaks to feel that their control is rooted in the balance of the universe, when in fact it is all in their heads.

OK, sorry for the pointless post. This thread might be going a bit astray.
RoyBean

Unread post by RoyBean »

An alien invasion might be too complicated and sophisticated for them right now. They can't seem to get even the lower level OPs totally right! :lol: If they did it probably wouldn't be the full scale operation we've all been imaging anyway. I can see them doing it in baby steps, sort of slowly preparing the world with little mysterious events or whatever. I'd be surprised if they haven't put 2012 on their ultimate Psyop agenda - taking advantage of the Mayan calendar prophesy and the other end-time/new cycle prophesies for that year. Hey, remember Nostradamus predicted 9/11! he even drew a picture of a burning tower ;) http://depletedcranium.com/prophicies/image46.jpg

as far as the numerology thing, has anyone here done any kind of study of 'biblical numerology'? the so-called 'spiritual meaning of numbers'. Those seem interesting. Eleven is supposed to be a master number.
http://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/mean ... le/11.html

Someone told me that according to some bible scholars this year is the 11 thousandth anniversary of Noah's flood...?

Edit: evidently the 11,000 years is in relation to the birth of Christ (Adam to Christ) The anni of 'the flood' is supposedly 7,000 years in 2011... oops. Not that anyone here gives a shit :lol:
WES689

Unread post by WES689 »

Hey everyone,

Please make a stresstest for your portfolio that simulates the scenario of a nuke attack on NYC which I expect everyday starting 11/2011.

All money will be worthless forever in a second and the supermarkets will be closed.

At the end of WW3 there will be the RFID NWO.

Take it serious, my opinion is based on facts!
repentantandy

Unread post by repentantandy »

If you really enjoy this dance around the rim of the rabbit hole, then you'll probably thrill to the musings of the wide-eyed co-authors of this bizarre publication from 2009:

http://www.amazon.com/11-Phenomenon-Mys ... 263&sr=1-1

I haven't read the book yet, but the talk-show interview I heard with them suggested that they were far more willing to ascribe "eleven" ubiquity to cosmic forces than to secret societies' desire to "make manifest" what is hidden. :huh:
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

WES689 wrote:Hey everyone,

Please make a stresstest for your portfolio that simulates the scenario of a nuke attack on NYC which I expect everyday starting 11/2011.

All money will be worthless forever in a second and the supermarkets will be closed.

At the end of WW3 there will be the RFID NWO.

Take it serious, my opinion is based on facts!
Please NO FEARMONGERING on the cluesforum. This is very important. If you have facts, start with the facts, let us decide if we should live in fear :) . Otherwise please let us not play on vague threats, which is all the globalist want from us. <_< Thanks.
WES689

Unread post by WES689 »

I wanted to leave out religious aspects.
Please read the Revelation chapter 18 and put in NY for Babylon.

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/161 ... hapter-18/

Lets say there are people who want to make this prophecy true.
There is no doubt that WW3 is soon caused by a nuke in the US!
WES689

Unread post by WES689 »

BTW you scare me by posting at 11.11 xD see this as a sign that I am right ;)
WES689

Unread post by WES689 »

This link is to prefer because of modern speech...

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Rev ... hapter-18/
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

The King James Version is also known as the Authorized Version. In most of the world, it has passed out of copyright and can be freely reproduced. In the United Kingdom, however, it is still copyrighted and is subject to an eternal Crown copyright.

Crown copyright applies to all works produced by the British Government...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crown_copy ... ed_Kingdom

:rolleyes:
disinpho

Unread post by disinpho »

Anything can happen, but fake alien invasion is on the table :D
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

disinpho wrote:Anything can happen, but fake alien invasion is on the table :D
I personally don't get too carried away with predicting what the perps may stage next as far as dates are concerned, but in a nutshell, what they will do first is kick off their long planned world war 3 scenario, which we honestly can't say isn't already happening as America and its "allies" are fighting in multiple theaters attacking multiple countries, overtly and covertly, which makes it a world war scenario by definition, and it will get more chaotic over time. Everything within this money based system that can be engineered to go wrong will be going wrong at this time, as we can also see is happening.

There will be increasing turmoil across the globe as a result of the entire system collapsing, and as this is happening they’ll commence their fake alien event. It may be sold to us as an invasion at first, but along with this false flag event it may be some kind of Jesus or Maitreya type of figure coming in to save the day to show us lowly humans the errors of our ways, unifying the planet under a one world religion and a single world government. Obviously, they can't have any other religion & culture outside of this belief or anyone with any politically incorrect opinion, so anyone who doesn't conform to this agenda will have to be reeducated or simply liquidated, as they have openly stated in many of their publications.

Bill Cooper talks about Jack McLamb's "Aid & Abet" Newsletter

But if anything is going to happen on this date, I don't see it being a massive fake alien event at all, no indication leads to me believing so, it’s simply not the right time to stage such a thing.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

"... any thoughts on what might be on TV that day?"

Same bullshit, probs. :)
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Lots of the same old crappy 9/11 retrospectives and 'new' exposes of the 'real story'.
jlsumme

Unread post by jlsumme »

Not sure on the 11th but on 11-07-2011, this will happen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGZh1LeKR4E&NR=1
Then 2 days later on 11-09-2011 the Federal Government will take over all broadcasts for 3 minutes. Maybe to test their "terror alert system".
http://newsworldwide.wordpress.com/2011 ... ch-ending/