THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Simon, I am so sorry to hear that!

I can only second what you said about Mama Kerstin´s sense of humor and her ability to create lasting bonds almost instantly, simply by being herself, with no need for ingratiation or pleasantries.

As I wrote in a private message some months ago, when I said good-bye to her and assured her we would soon meet again, she just shook her head and said “no”. She may of course have meant “you are just being polite, I don´t believe you will be back”, but there was no doubt in my mind she meant “you won´t find me when you return”.

She will be missed. God rest her soul.
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

I am so sorry for your loss, Simon. No words can ease your pain, but know that you are in my prayers tonight. Nice picture of you and mom.
omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

Deepest condolences, Simon, on the loss of your Mother.

Let memories of the times you shared together give you comfort. Her life was enriched because of you.

Regards,

Steve O.
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

Sorry about the (temporary) loss of your mom, dear Simon. May she rest in peace!

Beyond the Wall - Dr. Cyrus Ershadi
http://ershadi.org/books/Btw_r1.pdf
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

My condolences on the passing of your wonderful mother Simon.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

I'm so sorry for your loss Simon. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers in the season ahead.
Vera Obscurata
Banned

Unread post by Vera Obscurata »

Simon, my support to you and your family in these hard times.

And cherish the fact you could talk with your mother about all the things that don't happen around us, a rich experience most of us don't or didn't have.
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

Simon,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Kerstin was a wonderful woman with so many talents who made the world a better place. She will be missed.

Kham
bongostaple

Unread post by bongostaple »

Very sorry to hear that Simon - best condolences to you & family.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

I am extremely moved & touched by all the beautiful messages here. I thank you all very, very warmly. For all the 'impersonal / abstract' nature of internet communications, I can nonetheless sense & feel the sincerity of your kind words of condolence - I love you all. Most of you, of course, have NOT met my mom (nor yours truly, for that matter) in person. Only one day has passed since the passing of my dear mama - so I'm writing while still weeping profusely - in fact, I can hardly read / or spell-check what I'm typing right now, due to that fountain of tears blurring my eyesight! Fortunately, I'm surrounded by many good friends today.

My mother is "dead"- but one cannot say that she's "gone". To those who got to know her, she won't ever "go away".
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Simon, sincerest condolences from all here. I hope you are all bearing up.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

My condolences to you and your family, Simon.
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

Simon, I am sorry to hear of your mother's passing. You have my deepest sympathies.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Thank you to the forum members being genuinely supportive. This research might not have ever existed without Simon, and Simon might not have ever existed without this incredible and beautiful person. I feel I cannot really express myself about this subject through this kind of forum and I tried sending you an e-mail Simon. I will also be on Skype and I will try giving you a call.
Prescient

Unread post by Prescient »

Sorry for your loss, Simon.