THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
sayiamu

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by sayiamu »

The only thing wrong with peace is... you can't make no money off it.

Brilliant.

and simply, until we ALL live up to my handle (which would resemble something like ...oh say .... the second coming? ..or that place called "heaven"?) we will live in this TV Fakery of a world... that occasionally has its own anomalies and blips .. if you look closely enough .... and it's foundation and power.... comes from the erroneous belief in death. The crux of the biscuit is now seen .. and blessed be those who have not seen but still believe....

sorry to be esoteric, religious and vague.... lol

War is over. If you want it.

P.S. I luuuuv this forum and website
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Glad you are enjoying your time here. The most valuable thing that could come from this whole site is a meeting of the minds, I suppose.

"The only thing wrong with Peace,
is that you can't make no money from it."

Peace is the way - but in general there are many true things one can draw from this quote, unfortunately. Can it be worked around? Only if the whole collecting-giant-piles-of-wealth theory isn't as interesting to you as other lifestyles. Wow - it says so much by taking a 'stance' on an issue and framing it with the power of words to reveal the flaw in the words themselves. It truly is a brilliant little bit of writing.
sayiamu

Unread post by sayiamu »

Let's try this:

If peace equalled profit...

could the powers that be...... force us to overlook each others sins?

.. forgive each other .... it's the law!
hoi.polloi

Hah, but the first law would be to forgive their sins against us. :lol:
hoi.polloi

Our forum was down because someone was sucking up bandwidth on another site. Problem is resolved.

Strangely, and perhaps this is just a coincidence, at the same time that our site was encountering problems that seemed innocent enough, my [email protected] address disappeared - in the sense that when I went to mail.com to login to my webmail, it told me hoi.polloi did not actually exist.

So I went to re-register the name and I used their name checker to see if it was available. It was!

I registered the name again and it said it could not process my request at this time.

This morning, I could login again. Everything is getting back to normal. Not sure what that was about but let's just call it a fluke. No harm done.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Merry Xmess
and safe travels to all!
:)
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Happy Yule to all fellow truth seekers and freedom fighters :)

hoi.polloi

Merry solstice season - hannukah, christmas, kwanzaa, ashura, whatever you got.

We need to be grateful for each other in this time of insensitive dishonesty. Happy New Year too - let's spread Sept Clues further than ever in 2011.

Here is an "animated movie" I made to promote the website at a "text to animation" site: http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/8185439
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Wishing you all the best over the festive period and a really happy & healthy new year.

10 year anniversary next year and the perps will have renewed armoury, media support and fakery at their sides to keep the lid on what is becoming an increasing volatile pot!
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Kurimasu to Shinnen Omedetoo Gozaimasu! :P
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

hoi.polloi wrote:We need to be grateful for each other in this time of insensitive dishonesty. Happy New Year too - let's spread Sept Clues further than ever in 2011.
Completely agree. The core few here are the only people I trust when discussing the world and TV news. My girlfriend has the biggest heart for others of anyone I've ever met, and my mother isn't far behind, and yet neither is willing to consider they are being lied to and manipulated on a daily basis. With their graduate degrees, they just don't see themselves as being the slightest bit gullible, or able to be fooled.

I'm still amazed and stunned - and VERY disappointed - that of all the millions of people in this country who claim to be anti-government government and anti-tv, we are the only few who are open to learning that tv news is a military weapon aimed against every American, and that EVERY government pronouncement is inherently untrustworthy and manipulative.
Terence.drew

Unread post by Terence.drew »

As real as eacho ther!

Happy Christmas.

Here's to 2011 and making more vids

;)
hoi.polloi

A short x-mas story for y'alls.

I just got off the bus and was crossing the street when I noticed some kind of pointy thing in the road. It looked like one broken metal end of a pull strap that was just laying in the street for someone to run over and get their tire busted on.

I stopped in the crosswalk (my pedestrian light was still green) and kicked it against the very edge of the ice on the sidewalk so that the next person to take a turn without seeing the metal wouldn't get their tire shredded or a shock injured or something.

So then I continue walking, and out of nowhere from behind me a giant red pickup honks at me (you don't honk at pedestrians and bikers in Minnesota. Especially if they have right of way. It's just rude and ignorant - you can cause an accident.) so I waved at him, thinking he'd seen what I did and wanted to thank me. Instead, as I reached the other side of the street, he rolled down his window, leaned out and shouted over his idling pickup truck engine, "You think I didn't see what you did?!?"

He said if he caught me doing that again, I'd be in for some real hurt. I pointed to the thing safely on the edge of the road - where he hadn't run over it because of my action and protested, "I kicked that out of the way so you wouldn't run over it."

He said I would have to pay for his truck and blah blah blah as I grew increasingly exasperated - finally, I pointed at him and said, "I did that so you wouldn't hurt your truck. I was thinking of YOU when I did that."

Finally, he believed me, gave up yelling, waved his hand in apology (though said nothing) and drove off.

I feel that this is an interesting parallel to our research. When we point out that it's probably a good idea to avoid running over obstacles that can hurt us, people become freaked out simply because you are giving advice contrary to our self-destructive media stations and they cannot comprehend that someone would spend their time changing something for the better and providing them with a better option to that which they had before.

I suppose he thought I was trying to shove it under his tire. Samaritans get so much frickin' paranoia directed at them. Merry Christmas.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

hoi.polloi wrote: He said I would have to pay for his truck and blah blah blah as I grew increasingly exasperated - finally, I pointed at him and said, "I did that so you wouldn't hurt your truck. I was thinking of YOU when I did that."
"I was thinking of YOU". Right on , Hoi. Nice metaphor for what all of us are up to.... Come to think of it, we might even elevate it as a slogan for our research :

"I-WAS-THINKING-OF-YOU" <_<

********************************************************************************************************************************
Hey, reel.deal : I've been trying to call Santa's cellphone as he flies across the European skies. I simply can't get through!
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

hoi.polloi wrote: Samaritans get so much frickin' paranoia directed at them. Merry Christmas.
I know what you mean, Hoi, I'm running into that kind of paranoia right now on Youtube from a very persistent 'crusader' dupe of the disinfo "truth" movement. 99Eternal (a 'victim hugger' who believes the govt did it with "modified" planes and thermate :rolleyes: ) has been trolling this vid for days, insisting Sept Clues has been "debunked" by "Scholars for 9/11 truth" & that "no planers" are "misinformation" etc. ad nauseam:
"911 Shooter.."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYkHAmLw-f8

As Simon knows from last week, this guy is totally impervious to reason, logic and verifiable facts & only obsessed with trying to provoke us into granting his favorite wannabe "debunker" credibility by rebutting their alleged "points" (which he can't/won't explain or specify, of course). Problem is he's back again accusing us of being "NSA shills" :angry: so I could really do with some reinforcements to push his garbage off the thread.

Anyone wanna jump in? :)