THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
PPT

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by PPT »

Hi everyone,
I just found the new name for sophisticated planes jet fuel:
"PIXELOZENE"
With that stuff fed to the engines,a plane could do all kinds of amazing things, anything
in fact.Even to fly when a wing go missing ...
PPT
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

That's funny.

Enjoying the JFK stuff too. The more I think about the assassination and all the underhanded stuff that was going on in the 60's the more I think we have this 'conspiracy' stuff all wrong. The fake history and fake news started before the Apollo missions.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

PPT

Unread post by PPT »

hoi.polloi wrote:That's funny.

Enjoying the JFK stuff too. The more I think about the assassination and all the underhanded stuff that was going on in the 60's the more I think we have this 'conspiracy' stuff all wrong. The fake history and fake news started before the Apollo missions.
Hi Hoi,
Actually, I would think it all stated a very long time ago.
And as we say here in Québec (I'll translate): The more it changes,the more it get's to be the same.
Always the same pattern: You create a problem (crisis), then you bring to the people the solution.
The "sheeps" will then glorify their saviers till they're death ( might happen fast).
CIAO
PPT
PPT

Unread post by PPT »

Hi everyone,
Just want to post a suggestion.
It's mainly for Simon, but I call for everyones opinions.
I think it would be great to open a topic on,
Scientific facts and evidence.
I dont know what format it could have; but I feel it is missing
somehow.
Proof by absurdity maybe ?
For instance, you know it's impossible for a plane to "fly" thru a building.
It's like, punching a hole in a car door by throwing a can of beer at it.
Or breaking two windows in a row, with one egg (maybe one, but two ...).
It's just an idea ...
PPT
jaytotale

Unread post by jaytotale »

Last edited by jaytotale on Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

PPT wrote:Hi everyone,
Just want to post a suggestion.
It's mainly for Simon, but I call for everyones opinions.
I think it would be great to open a topic on,
Scientific facts and evidence.
I dont know what format it could have; but I feel it is missing
somehow.
Proof by absurdity maybe ?
For instance, you know it's impossible for a plane to "fly" thru a building.
It's like, punching a hole in a car door by throwing a can of beer at it.
Or breaking two windows in a row, with one egg (maybe one, but two ...).
It's just an idea ...
PPT
I like it. Could devolve into scientific proofs and 'how did they do it?' speculation again instead of the focus on proof of media fakery. But, maybe that's always the risk of that conversation.

The piece of paper with 'bomb' written on it is starting to dig into free speech territory. Of course no rule should be so extreme as to discount the surrounding circumstances but ... free speech is just one of those things that I really adore. Is there going to be a ban on writing and drawing now except those approved by Kissinger?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

I was wondering what happened to the Haskell's after their fleeting appearance at the Shack! B)

The comment about Langley & Tel Aviv pretty much nails it IMO.
nonhocapito

Orange Revolutions of North Africa....

Unread post by nonhocapito »

It really strikes me the fact that in Egypt the first security measure taken by the government has been that of shutting down the internet. http://www.npr.org/2011/01/29/133296647 ... d-violence of course this comes with a lot of rhetoric about the "wave of internet" freeing north africa...

During the so called "Orange Revolutions" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_Revolution , in Ukraine and then other countries, the Internet was largely used to organize and mobilize people. Twitter, Facebook (all the tools of the CIA or whatever it is) were used in these countries in a very proactive manner, to obtain results without appearing involved.
Are these protests really coming from the people? Really bread is so expensive now?

The fact the Omar Suleiman -the secret service man who has been in charge next to Mubarak for decades- http://www.ctpost.com/news/article/Chao ... 984512.php has adopted this measure from the start leads me to believe that they sensed they were facing another operation that "seemed" to be conducted from below, "against the tyrants", but was in fact ran from the busy offices of the Western-Israeli alliance ... ? First Tunisia now Egypt... are these countries deemed not trustful for the things that have to happen this year?

And seeing the mafia-man Berlusconi stripped naked to show to the country all his vices (prostitutes, underage girls, drugs, etc) http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/ja ... -spotlight , makes you think, is this an operation of different sort to obtain the same result and dismantle another not entirely trustful government? And for what? What's the rush?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

psst wanna buy a bag of brown.....

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1870 ... eroin-sale

Korey Rokey arrested for heroin dealing - they are getting desperate!! What with Jon Stewart Rabidzionist and all!!
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Chinese TV accused of using Hollywood images in news item! :D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-12321492
NickOfTime

Unread post by NickOfTime »

Hoi.Polloi

Apologies for the long delay in coming back to you. My previous post (Nov 30th) was in the awful snow (with a train to catch) and I got the wrong link for another mention of Sims - and I haven't been able to find it again. I didn't realise the significance when I first came across the topic elsewhere, and whilst having searched in the interim, have not been able to find it (yet!).

I have, however, been encouraged by the recent work on comparing TV pictures with earthquake sensor readings, that was something that I posited on my first visit here.

I lost a friend before Christmas because, whilst he can accept much of what didn't happen that day, he finds it too hard to believe that 343 firemen could be made up. I have a few books on this now, and am bewildered by all the ladder and company info. Surely, it must be possible for someone to establish whether these are long serving entities (liked Army regiments), and whether or not, whole ladders (say) were just created to be 'snuffed' out.

And, I also made reference to approaching the end game. If we look at the analogy of climate change or CAGW or whatever, then the drivers of the UN Agenda 21 are still firmly in place, and the BBC, here in the UK, is still spewing out propoganda - two documentaries in as many weeks. This process took a knock post the COP conference in Copenhagen, but it is still happening relentlessly with an apparent end date of the "decisions" to be made (announced!) at the COP conference in 2012 re Global Governance. Whilst this forum is exclusively on 9/11 then looking at the context of what else is happening in the world would make me think that no-one in the MSM is going to break ranks on the truth of this or any other false flag event in the near future.

As to my comments regarding the layout of the website, 'sticky' topics are those that are important (normally accompanied by lots of posts) and remain visible at/near the top even if there is no current activity. They should normally be there by themselves, but can slip down the list. Again this has to be managed but with up to six (say) themese held at the top, then newbies will read these first and can relate to them better, rather than some secondary consideration, which whilst equally important in totality would simply not make sense to someone who has not yet grasped the basics.

And, why is the Chat Box amongst others on every page. The Announcements section is getting a little untidy. This should be rationalised and joined in with 'sticky' topics, after all that is what the announcements are - and possibly renamed, I don't think 'sticky' is the correct heading either.

Carry on the great work everyone.

Nick
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Nice. The 'explosion' produced a smoke/flame combo shaped like a cross.
Flames that produce no smoke? Not surprisingly, it's already being described as a terrorist operation. Yea, against common-sense and gullibility, maybe.
Egypt gas pipeline explodes
Sabotage suspected, region's governor says

An explosion ripped through a gas terminal in Egypt's northern Sinai Peninsula on Saturday, setting off a fire that could be seen dozens of kilometres away, officials and witnesses said.
The blaze was visible from rooftops of homes next to the Gaza-Egypt border, about 70 kilometres away. A steady pillar of flames rose high into the air, but there was no smoke, and the fire died down by mid-morning, residents said.

http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/02/0 ... osion.html
Here's the usual crappy video, taken from too far away, with the atmosphere all murky and dark - even though there was apparently no smoke to darken the sky. What a joke.
As usual, there aren't actually that many images available.