THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
Thinktwice

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Thinktwice »

This morning I checked the front page of cnn.com--something actually very amusing and entertaining--because it's basically like reading conspiracy candy every day--nearly every headline hits one of our favorite topics, and there is plenty of ridiculous disinformation to deconstruct.

The top story on cnn.com was an accusation that the Osama bin Laden assassination story was a cover-up, according to Pulitzer-price winning journalist Seymour Hersh. This guy tells a tale about how Pakistani intelligence service ISI and a top Pakistani general actually helped the CIA to find Bin Laden. Apparently, Barack Obama claimed that the operation was USA-only, but this Seymour Hersh fellow has audaciously declared that in fact, Obama was tipped off by Pakistani intelligence. Hersh says the ISI was actually holding Bin Laden hostage since 2006. Hersh wrote a 10,000 page article about it, and I do not claim to have read the entire thing.

This is supposed to be the grand "conspiracy" theory. Serious people moved into "debunking" mode right away. The rumors were quashed by the end of the day.

This story is clearly just a red herring, a controlled opposition, a false conspiracy confection meant to undermine the real true researchers who accurately (at best) deconstruct the government propaganda.
Clearly this story of Mr Seymour Hersh is simply backing up the crucial point of the official narrative--the only important point--that USA killed bin Laden in 2011.

If you know that Al Qaida is a CIA/US military creation, as the evidence shows, then we can see how silly the story is. The USA has no need to assassinate bin Laden. He was always part of the USA team to begin with, because he was simply an actor, playing a role. Whoever the actual guy was doesn't matter. They have no need to take him out, because he was never anybody to begin with. The whole thing was manufactured, seemingly to be used as the plot of Hollywood movies and journalist exposes.

You know, let's give Hersh the benefit of the doubt, for just a second. I wanted to see what else Seymour Hersh has done. Turns out, to the surprise of nobody, that he has played this role before, since the 60s. A controversial Vietnam report on the My Lai massacre for which he won a Pulitzer prize, and believe it or not, he supposedly obtained the Abu Ghraib torture photographs! It seems more likely that this fellow Seymour Hersh(ey's) is responsible for driving false & fraudulent anti-government stories which back up the official story while misdirecting the opposition in fruitless directions--i.e. red herrings!

Sources (just the articles that I read, they link to the original Hersh article):
http://www.businessinsider.com.au/seymo ... den-2015-5
http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/11/politics/ ... index.html
http://www.theguardian.com/media/media- ... ican-media
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

^ Well reasoned and written post. Helps the occasional CF reader grasp the idea of layers of disinformation.
DeeJay

Unread post by DeeJay »

New ACTION for Dubai... where everything is imported...
The Flying Frenchmen...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYN2UpaZcCs

Edited: longer version
sublimity

Unread post by sublimity »

^ This clip isn't exactly self-explanatory for the newer visitors of this site, is it? Not much more than a drive-by link posting.
Starbucked

Unread post by Starbucked »

Amtrak Train Crash Event in Philadelphia
This certainly looks staged.
“If I bust up crying, please call me back, because this is so damned bad,” said Robert Gildersleeve Sr. the morning after the body of his son Robert Jr., 45, was discovered in the crumpled first car of the runaway Amtrak train that crashed in Philadelphia.

Gilly, 71, as we all called him back in our old neighborhood of Park Slope, Brooklyn, had seen his share of carnage in his four years as an NYPD officer in the 84th Precinct and 12 years as an FDNY firefighter ...

“Our son James was in the World Trade Center at 7:30 a.m. on Sept. 11, 2001,” he says. “He left and went to a meeting across the street to the Financial Center just before the planes hit.

Our son Charles, an FDNY firefighter, worked down there for weeks in the recovery and was forced off the job with severe sinus problems from the dust. So many guys developed cancer. Our two boys survived. Lucky. We were so lucky.”
Robert Sr. said.

So, as we can see, Robert Sr. is shilling for this event and 9/11

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ham ... -1.2224430
ReadyToBeDeployed

Unread post by ReadyToBeDeployed »

I don't know where to post this, admins move it if you wish.

I follow a famous american anti-islamist, Ann Barnhardt, her video burning a Koran and giving her address went viral.

She just commented the Pamella Geller event, and even she almost suspects something fishy, what she says gives even more proof of the circus it all is, we knew it, this just confirms it more;

"C.) The big news today is that Pam Geller has NOT been contacted by the FBI or DHS. I can’t say that I am surprised. I was never involved in an attack like this (precisely, I think, because I made public my ability and willingness… enthusiasm even, at the prospect of defending myself), but it was still instructive to a lesser degree that I was likewise never contacted by any law enforcement other than my local police department. It really makes one wonder, was that whole Molly Norris thing for real? The propaganda arm of the regime is STILL pushing the “Molly Norris” story – see HERE. Now, you all know that I hate the whole conspiracy theory worldview, but Pam Geller just had an act of war carried out on her by the Caliphate who have troops, forts, depots and colonies operating in the territory of the former United States (all according to the regime’s plans), and two soldiers of the Caliphate had their heads blown off, and not even a phone call from the FBI or so-called DHS. But Molly Norris is still in the witness relocation program because she drew a cartoon on a thimble? Um, call me incredulous."

http://www.barnhardt.biz/2015/05/07/whe ... -it-pours/

So, she burns a Koran, gives her address, and nothing happens, neither muslims nor police, nobody gives a damn.

A supposed "terrorist" attack against a similar person, and none of them is contacted by police, FBI, nothing...
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear all,

Just wished to say sorry for having been MIA (Missing In Action) for most of this week - as my home internet connection suffered some bizarre interruption last weekend. I gave up trying to solve the problem by myself - and ended up bringing my PC (and modem) to the repair shop. All of four days went by - with the technicians there scratching their heads for several days - before they begged me to just come and fetch my PC (and modem), having found NOTHING wrong with them! :P

Miraculously, all seems to be working just fine again! Go figure...
CIE
Banned

Unread post by CIE »

Just curious (also note I am sometimes "tongue in cheek") what evidence is needed that something or someone exists ? :blink: Means it is real, no hologram or sim...
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

CIE wrote:Just curious (also note I am sometimes "tongue in cheek") what evidence is needed that something or someone exists ? :blink: Means it is real, no hologram or sim...
We aren't really here to give those simulation constructors watching us any sweeping clues how to make simulations more believable. So if you're fishing for them, you're out of luck. Though one consequence of trying to spread the word to the general population is that, inevitably, shills will notice what we notice and change their simulations accordingly, to avoid future detection.

But personally, I can only speak for myself. When I say that video and animation are just barely distinguishable by definition, I mean that any video of someone proving they are "real" would have to be accepted in a strong court of law as evidence. There should be a counter-argument from someone strongly testing whether that person is indeed trustworthy in the first place. Even a real person with no Hollywood-style make up, masks or CGI alterations may be a plain liar, a trained agent in deception, a psychopath or a hypnotized sort of pseudo-agent.

The Internet is simply not the place to find good strong evidence of anything trustworthy except that there is a whole bunch of media, it is all collectively created by people, and the authorship of any given piece is in question until you can manually determine otherwise through diligent research and attention to detail. Major "trusted" sources like government projects, Google mapping projects, semi-open-source documents like Wikipedia and so on have all demonstrated their callous apathy for distinguishing between truth and fiction in a large majority of the most important cases. Of course, there is military pressure on all of them to remain beholden to self same pressures. To find trustworthy institutions and people, you simply have to put the time and work in, and judge for yourself what your own 'working theories' are. Then, test test test. Even millions of professionals across different fields judge themselves by their income and prestige rather than true expertise at responsibly testing their own theories and undergoing peer reviews (by peers even capable of assessing the same type of data).

If you don't get this level of effort by now, and all you are going to do is complain about these facts and hope they will change, then we really do not need you here and you can go complain about us at the "LetsRoll" forum where you will find a lot of likeminded whiners. You might also guess I am sometimes tongue-in-cheek.
CIE
Banned

Unread post by CIE »

Well I thought you guys here are open minded, cause I didn´t want to join a forum that is not, or quite dogmatic. I noticed this policy already, but decided to try it nonetheless. I wasn´t complaining, and I have no connection to some let´s roll forum. Most other forums of this nature are quite empty meanwhile so I saw this one as a quite busy and a good one to join. :(

But if one is already suspected here from the beginning this is strange I admit. Guess you had bad experience in the past ? :(

I also have no time for infighting etc. so let´s put this to rest and research stuff instead....if you don´t want me here, so better ban me directly so no more waste of time/effort. Thanks. ;) However as I invested already time/effort I would rather not be banned.....
Last edited by CIE on Sun May 24, 2015 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hoi.polloi

Yes, everyone is suspect, I'm afraid.

Nothing personal about it at all. I believe great great friendships can come from a respectful acknowledgment of a very solid mutual distrust. (Not to mention serious relationships!) I agree, however, that this isn't a place for friends to do friend things. It's not Facebook. It's for research. Of course you won't be banned for understanding this point. On the contrary, I am more confident you will contribute well if you bear in mind these unpleasant necessities. Yes, you are right in pointing out we have been "burned" in the past on trusting too quickly.

If you'd like to try the other route — personal friendship — feel free to try to visit researchers in person or talk with them on Skype or e-mail or otherwise outside the forum.

Thanks for your understanding. And again, do not take distrust personally. We "European"-culture type people tend to too readily take to arms or sulk off bitterly just because someone doesn't accept us as a close friend at the drop of an introduction. This is a childish and bizarre habit of "European"-culture type people and it leads to passive aggression and an over-emphasis on a mockery of politeness called "friendliness". These are habits I personally think we might benefit from breaking if we are going to figure out who amongst us has been selling out to the bloated parasite people of our world.
Last edited by hoi.polloi on Sun May 24, 2015 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: clearer language
CIE
Banned

Unread post by CIE »

hoi.polloi wrote:A habit I think we should be working hard to be breaking.
Not at all, I came in good will which might not be enough ofc for this forum. This is why I mailed Simon beforehand if I can hand some stuff I collected to look over it or put it up here. However I decided 2 days later to register nonetheless... let´s see if it was wrong or right. Ok, gents have nice day I need to work now a bit (yes sunday)..... later. I don´t want/need friends here in this forum, this seems a strange place to make them. I want neutrality and free thinking. Even if some ideas might lead to negative results (ie. something might true or exist, and again I know that much stuff is a hoax / deception I don´t doubt that at all, the research you guys do is valueable)
hoi.polloi

Good will is fine. But what does it mean? You have already shown us that "good will" is nothing but empty talk by immediately sliding in a few jabs at the forum just because you are questioned.

You make my point abundantly clear: you are in the bad habit of acting "friendly" before any sort of "friendship" is warranted.

So it seems you only say you come with "good will" but does that alone mean we should trust you anyway? If you were sycophantic like some new users, your written intent to be trusted wouldn't mean much either. I am glad that you show some humanity, and some skepticism of us. Perfectly healthy, in my opinion.

My only concern is that you claimed to accept that it's okay to have mutual distrust, and then you acted bitter about it and threw a bit of insults in the same breath. You seem to disagree (with my original wording of the post that I was editing while you responded) by saying "Not at all", but you otherwise agree with what I've said by indicating you understand; this isn't a place for friends. It's for research. I don't know what you mean by 'ofc'. Where on our forum does it say we exchange 'ofc' for automatic trust? You seem to be making a very common mistake in assuming that any member posting here uses their membership to achieve "likes" or "fans". I hope you aren't making that assumption. I hope this is just a simple misunderstanding we can move on from.

If you please, let us just let this discussion stand as a testament to what we've already established for the last half-decade: mutual distrust is a fine place to start peer reviewed research. No "fandom" of anyone or anything required. I do trust we understand that now. Thank you for demonstrating your patience in dealing with these uncomfortable aspects of the forum. It isn't exactly pleasant being a moderator, either.
CIE
Banned

Unread post by CIE »

Ok, we are fine now. I was a while quite angry I admit. Cause I think your welcome was a bit too hostile. I did not insult anyone, also I have no business in your infighting with other forums. Absolutly none, that´s your thing. I don´t want to be named as some member of some other forum who comes to another forum which apparently has trouble with this forum. Really this is absurd......I don´t care about the named forum at all. If they are some kind of "enemy" of yours, that´s your business. Leave me out of this in the future. Thanks. :) I noted that infighting tendency however already esp. in the case of the so called "9/11 truth movement". Isn´t helpful at all, but such are humans it seems.

ofc = of course (quite common internet shorty). Why do I need fans ? How do you come to such strange ideas ? Sorry but :lol: I would like someone to buy my music and be a fan of my noise, this maybe. But surely not in the topic this forum is about.... but maybe some people make some money with it like A.Jones etc. May also be true. Well it´s capitalism what we have, right ? If people wanna pay for A.J.´s stuff, let them. Eveeryone is free to decide what he purchases. I don´t like A.Jones, way too loudmouthed for my taste....

I just had an idea, maybe you are suspicious of some of my internet details ? Well, if yes, it may be you were hoaxed... I have severall methods to confuse data mining and spying on me in the nets. I can employ them in severall stages, now it´s a weak stage. I work in computer business I have some knowledge :) I can change my OS, my browsers, my locations etc.
hoi.polloi

Actually, I usually don't care enough to hunt down member information. But I understand why you mention your precautions and respect them. I respect them too. Don't mistake me as someone that gives two fucks about how perps feel about us. They certainly don't seem to care. I have no personal squabble with anyone, CIE, and so you are mistaken in saying there is some kind of "in-fighting". That is a misnomer, which implies that people who don't pay attention to agents of deception are somehow "above" or "superior" to those resisting deception. I would take offense to someone accusing me of "in-fighting" when I tell a drunk idiot waving broken glass to get away from me. Understand?

I prefer to stay out of the nonsense myself, for the most part. However, I will use some of the names as the butt of jokes.

You can't avoid the fact that just by joining CluesForum you have made anonymous enemies and a PsyOp technician will incorporate you into the next psychological attack on the forum. They will either accuse you of being multiple people or of being us, or they will pit you against others or so on, etc. ad nauseum. Another tactic is simply ignoring some users in order to make those being attacked look paranoid. In any case, whatever happens, don't take any of it personally. Just ignore disruptions and stay on task. This is better for all of us. Seriously, don't even bother caring. Many are just assigned to harass us. That's not called "in-fighting"; it's just their job: disrupt, derail, humiliate, divide.

Just one little nit-picky thing. Please refrain, if you can help it, from inserting random abbreviations; or at least use them carefully. You can see omg how they can lead lol quickly to wtf misunderstandings. One thing that helps me to read abbreviations is seeing them in "all-caps". This is just a friendly suggestion. Use your own style, but please hone it to be the most understandable to the greatest amount of readers.

Remember, we are often introducing very difficult concepts to people as it is. Thanks for being a magnanimous new user.