THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
hoi.polloi

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, molodyets.
molodyets wrote:I just really don't want to believe something that's not true. Strange human fear.
I think this is normal. We want to navigate our world safely. That is why the fake humans are so disturbing. What has been more convincing in known human history than people assuring one another of what is or is not possible — of what has or has not happened, and which can be shared to help understand our world?

A fake human being (and I am not talking about story characters but surrogate animation that they are really trying to pass for human beings) — dead or alive — represents, essentially, the wish by its maker to completely subvert the wild, to conquer and upset and mislead human beings in our core values of what to trust and what not to trust — even if they would believe our "place" is as pets or as cattle to a super class of a self-styled "elite" group with a similar psychosis.

It would be different if they simply said, "this is a simulation" in plain language, when showing video of "Peter Joseph", the alleged creator of Zeitgeist or "Dylan Avery" an alleged creator of Loose Change. The combination of actors and CGI together is not merely "make up", and particularly when it is combined with fictional narrative backstopping. It is a political deception on par with, or even beyond, any lie the government accuses its citizens of, and claims the right to use the law against.

This is why a government that uses these lies is essentially de facto arguing for its own 'illegitimacy' and yet, at the same time, is perfectly embodying what imperial governments tend to do — which is apparently pretend to be magnanimous while doing everything they can to parasitically drain other cultures. To me, this is some kind of permanent "suicidal" mode, that (I would guess) some force has convinced the government to use through some form of pressure or coercion. And the ultimate culprit, I would guess, is something like a 'jingoism' that doesn't operate on reason but on a sort of bloodlust for oppressing others that fuels itself and the motivation to influence governments to become like them. I could be wrong. But I see we live in a topsy turvy world when hired mercenaries are called "heroes" before those actually doing humanitarian work.

Meanwhile, we must come to terms with the fact that there are psychotic people who lie to our faces because they feel the compulsion to benefit from lies. And these people would believe they benefit the most from using fake people to do their lying for them, in the new digital age.
molodyets

Unread post by molodyets »

hoi.polloi » December 20th, 2017, 6:01 am wrote:
Meanwhile, we must come to terms with the fact that there are psychotic people who lie to our faces because they feel the compulsion to benefit from lies. And these people would believe they benefit the most from using fake people to do their lying for them, in the new digital age.
I wouldn't use the word compulsion. I just think that for people who are born with all the resources this world has to offer, they see deception as an effective method for control, and more importantly, maintaining their status. What compounds the issue is all the historical precedent for deceptive tactics, that they probably don't even consider other options. From my own limited understanding, however, the system they have to maintain is so huge, it consumes much of their time and resources. Even with all their perks, I don't think it is worth the effort. Can't we all just get along is a much less exhausting paradigm.

Also, new word for me, jingoism, so thanks for that.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Hopefully the only “jingo” we hear for the time being are those of jingle bells...

Merry Xmas everyone!

Hope you all have a happy “festivus!”...
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

pov603 wrote: Merry Xmas everyone!

Hope you all have a happy “festivus!”...
Same to you, dear pov! :)

Happy festivus to all !
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

hoi.polloi » December 20th, 2017, 5:01 am wrote:
molodyets wrote:I just really don't want to believe something that's not true. Strange human fear.
I think this is normal. We want to navigate our world safely. That is why the fake humans are so disturbing. What has been more convincing in known human history than people assuring one another of what is or is not possible — of what has or has not happened, and which can be shared to help understand our world?
[...]
faces because they feel the compulsion to benefit from lies. And these people would believe they benefit the most from using fake people to do their lying for them, in the new digital age.
This is a reply I received to my comment from an anonymous reader. I thought it was a nice holiday message and so I'll post it.
Hello hoi Polloi
In reference to your post shown below, I would say that you hit nail smack on the head. Those who control governments dictate the forced “reality” that these governments are supposed to impose on their people. We, the regular folks, are the perfect “cattle” if we believe in these fairy tales being passed for reality. The higher the percentage of “cattle” among the people the better their program is perceived as successful. They keep adjusting their “reality” and have the governments execute it. When we believe that currency is a must to live/exist/survive then they are able to pass the rest of the components of that reality as essential too. We end up believing that a group of men/women are somehow in a position of authority to dictate what we can or cannot do. We end up believing that we owe them something payable in the form of taxes, fees, penalties and so on. This belief, if not viewed by the “cattle” as an imposed belief, is very crucial to these people in the position of controlling governments. The minute people stop believing this “reality” their system of control will begin to crumble. The man behind the curtain will be revealed and the people will understand that they do not owe anything to anyone for them to live/exist/survive.

I don’t wish to officially join Cluesforum as a member but if you view this (my) comment as valuable I would love it if you post it to let others comment. Thank you and happy holidays.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Dear Cluesforumers,

I'm currently in a discussion on a Swedish forum regarding 9/11 and the September Clues theory.
https://www.flashback.org/p62744910#p62744910
and there's a guy claiming Manhattan was not sealed off referring to he had colleagues who where on site.

What testimonials do we have on the contrary? I've tried to look through the various 9/11 threads. Could you help me by pointing out?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

patrix » December 29th, 2017, 2:16 pm wrote:Dear Cluesforumers,

I'm currently in a discussion on a Swedish forum regarding 9/11 and the September Clues theory.
https://www.flashback.org/p62744910#p62744910
and there's a guy claiming Manhattan was not sealed off referring to he had colleagues who where on site.

What testimonials do we have on the contrary? I've tried to look through the various 9/11 threads. Could you help me by pointing out?

Ah the old colleagues on site gag. Simple Patrix he is a liar and a clown. Nobody died and there were no airplanes.The rest is academic.

It's easier to fool someone than to convince them they have been fooled.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

brianv » December 29th, 2017, 2:56 pm wrote:

Ah the old colleagues on site gag. Simple Patrix he is a liar and a clown. Nobody died and there were no airplanes.The rest is academic.

Yes of course brianv. I've since long understood that we have a large group of people lying their asses off on these matters and that the media is at the heart of it so this guy is probably a journalist, but he could be "a useful idiot". His colleagues have told him something that he now fully believes and promotes.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

patrix » December 29th, 2017, 3:54 pm wrote:
brianv » December 29th, 2017, 2:56 pm wrote:

Yes of course brianv. I've since long understood that we have a large group of people lying their asses off on these matters and that the media is at the heart of it so this guy is probably a journalist, but he could be "a useful idiot". He's colleges have told him something that he now fully believes and promotes.
He had colleagues ON SITE. I'd use that term if I worked in Construction or Demolition or perhaps the Scum Media.

Ask him for their names and in what capacity were they "on site"?
sykkelmannen

Unread post by sykkelmannen »

I would like to ask if there's any consensus among CF folks as to why the Moon Landing and the Cold War were faked? The motivation and the purpose hypotheses? An in-depth analysis, speculation, brainstorming? Something tells me there has to be more to it than just money, or am I wrong? Could you point me to a relevant thread?
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

sykkelmannen » December 30th, 2017, 8:45 am wrote:Could you point me to a relevant thread?.
I trust you can find your way around the Board Index. The "Apollo, and more space hoaxes" section is waiting for your patient efforts.
sykkelmannen » December 30th, 2017, 8:45 am wrote:I would like to ask if there's any consensus among CF folks as to why ...
You mention "purpose", you ask "why". There is hardly a convenient summary on that on CF or elsewhere, let alone a consensus. CF deals primarily with the "what" of media fakery because this allows for a certain "forensic" certainty. The "why" of media fakery is pregnant with speculation because we can only access this type of information indirectly, by comparison, by inference, and in light of our personal weltanschauung.

These lines from an earlier post may be relevant:
It is when you go from the "negative stage" (refuting/unmasking) to the "positive stage" (speculating/explaining) that you risk getting branded as a conspiracy theorist. I am not saying we should refrain from speculating, connecting the dots or testing rational alternative scenarios, but that the first part of the work should be allowed to stand on its own merits...
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

sykkelmannen » December 30th, 2017, 12:45 pm wrote:I would like to ask if there's any consensus among CF folks as to why the Moon Landing and the Cold War were faked? The motivation and the purpose hypotheses? An in-depth analysis, speculation, brainstorming? Something tells me there has to be more to it than just money, or am I wrong? Could you point me to a relevant thread?
No no, it's all quite true. Some gobshites from the "USA" travelled to the Moon for a Picnic, some 40 or 50 years ago. :rolleyes:

How could the Cold War have been faked? Could it be that "governments" are fake, and the media does the rest? [The Twins of Evil]. If I have taken anything away from "9/11" and what has followed, that would be my solid conclusion.

"Could you point me to a relevant thread"? Yes, it's called CLUESFORUM.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

I would like to wish EVERYONE a ...

VERY VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR ! :)

Thanks to all for your fine contributions in the course of 2017 - and for your time spent at "keeping it real together".

From experience (since I've lived on this planet for a few decades now...) I know that, as a year comes to its end (and as a natural part of human nature), a little bit of depression may set in. I wish to cheer up anyone feeling sad about the passage of time - by anticipating that 2018 will be a VERY, VERY interesting & exciting year to be alive in ! So don't slash those wrists quite yet !!! :P
dblitz

Unread post by dblitz »

Thank you Simon, happy new year to you and everyone reading or posting.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Happy New Year to you Simon and all Dear Cluesforumers! 2017 has been a tumbling, enlightening and also great year for me thanks to your hard work and research.

And I think 2018 will be even better! :)