THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
brianv

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by brianv »

Yes moving on...

"Look At this Video its him dude---"

"Personally as in real life? I havn't met the dude in real life"

I don't give a fuck about about dude this and dude that. "I'm so fucking cool dude", doesn't wash with me. Speak in English!
How do you know that bullshit merchant is who he claims to be and why are you pumping for him??
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

brianv wrote:Yes moving on...

I don't give a fuck about about dude this and dude that. "I'm so fucking cool dude", doesn't wash with me. Speak in English!
How do you know that bullshit merchant is who he claims to be and why are you pumping for him??
Like Simon, I was originally invited onto the show, and I don’t pump him or anyone… you’re the person carrying on about it. Simon and I both mentioned before, Let’s move on from this.
I don’t give a fuck, Mr 20 questions. I explained it 20 times over. I won’t be addressing you any more.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Equinox wrote:
brianv wrote:Yes moving on...

Like Simon, I was originally invited onto the show, and I don’t pump him or anyone… you’re the person carrying on about it. Simon and I both mentioned before, Let’s move on from this.
I don’t give a fuck, Mr 20 questions. I explained it 20 times over. I won’t be addressing you any more.
Like Simon, YOU were invited on to the show? What a fucking slimeball!

Please don't try to put yourself in the same league as Simon intellectually or in any other sense, which YOU clearly aren't! Simon was invited on to the "show" as you put it, because of the work he has done over the years in revealing Government/Media/Military/Police State hoaxes. Why were you invited on and how? Did you call in on Skype and say "Wow dude, that's awesome dude?" It certainly wasn't for your devastating repartee!

Address me or not, you and staveley are still on my shit list, and I dont give a fuck either!
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear Brian and Hoi,

If Equinox turns out to be an umpteenth infiltrator, I will still appreciate the help he has provided along these years. Let us give him some slack at this time - and remember that I was very wary of him initially, due to his rather messy spelling and contributions. Equinox's contributions have much improved over time, both in form and substance - and he upholds dreary 9/11 image-archiving 'chores' which very few (if any) are willing to carry out. And yes, I've been talking with Equi at length over Skype - something that I like doing to get a feel of any person walking on this planet. This is the way I got a feel for Hoi - which ultimately led to quantum leaps of quality and depth to my lonely, initial efforts in making the September Clues documentary.
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

simonshack wrote:Dear Brian and Hoi,

If Equinox turns out to be an umpteenth infiltrator, I will still appreciate the help he has provided along these years. Let us give him some slack at this time - and remember that I was very wary of him initially, due to his rather messy spelling and contributions. Equinox's contributions have much improved over time, both in form and substance - and he upholds dreary 9/11 image-archiving 'chores' which very few (if any) are willing to carry out.
No problem, Speaking of archiving..
I just re-located the NBC markers from chopper 4. Will post them up with in next 30 mins.

NBC Markers flashing inexplicably directly before “The Ball” downward trajectory towards the final impact.

Link – (exact time)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 60M#t=127s
simonshack
Administrator

Equinox wrote: NBC Markers flashing inexplicably directly before “The Ball” downward trajectory towards the final impact.

Link – (exact time)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 60M#t=127s
Excellent.

So this Youtube video posted by "Resident Pinto" actually confirms the existence of these markers which I found on another private VHS-tape back in 2007:

Good stuff!
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

Sure is,
I have Never seen anything like this, only on the one tower that is about to be "impacted".
They also appear briefly here-
1.47 mins
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 60M#t=104s
4.22 mmin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 60M#t=262s
The activity of these markers really peaks, in the (beep beep time slot ) seconds before the ball appears.

That’s right you have a gif for that, I can archive that one straight away, done and dusted. Here—

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... 8#p2379928

Ahh, interesting ok so “WNBC Channel” “chopper 4” had the markers.

And NBC chopper 4 was with out the markers.
exact link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... QCc#t=568s

That reminds me of how the NY LOCAL WABC7 Chopper 7 footage is really shonky,
Yet the world wide lamestream media ABC gets the nice clear shot.

As if the local stations had the scraps edit of the “chopper footage” and the National channels had the final cut.

Not to worry with the archiving, lets just get all down first, and then there are millions of directions you could do with it.
Too make it look better, interactive.. etc anythings possible..

[ADMIN: Please, give it a rest, Equinox, while I wait for a response from Simon. -HP]
Last edited by Equinox on Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I understand September Clues is your baby, Simon, and you care about it being archived in some perceptual format and not letting it just be a memory of a deleted YouTube or LiveVideo or other remnants of however the Internet eventually evolves. But GIFs? Really?

So in a way, you don't care if Equinox is promoting another simulation, or even is a simulation (which I have little reason to believe), but you'll allow Equinox to promote September Clues on a channel that has videos mocking CluesForum right next to videos promoting September Clues.

So basically, your general rule is: if they support September Clues, everything else about them is okay? Even at the expense of them attempting to weaken people's general resistance to modern simulations?

I mean, I may point out once in a while that the next PsyOp may overcome our ability to detect its falseness, but to actively cave in to the clearly fake Brian S Staveley because it's a simulation of a September Clues fan, well, it's not exactly narcissistic (on the contrary, it's almost a bit self-defeating) but I wonder if someone is tapping directly into your blind spot. Not that it's our business to do anything but just express doubt here on this forum, but hasn't this issue of just going with any Tom, Sim or Harry that promotes one aspect of the grand world hoax proven to be a problem for you before? Don't these people generally fail to grasp the Titanic hoax, the NASA hoax, the vicsims, etc. or come to defend a hoax they find personally interesting?

Are we to eventually pollute our forum with users hating on one hoax while defending another one - such that visitors come on here not being able to tell heads from tails?

Doesn't it seem as if they are taking advantage of your weakness? All you care about is making some GIFs for September Clues? What good does it do, and - not to be petty but thinking practically - how many people are clicking on other videos who link to September Clues because these clickers completely ignore and dismiss September Clues already, don't give a shit about GIFs, and just want to get to some sort of useless simulated gossip?

I am not really all that concerned, just very curious about your thinking on it. It seems a little loosy-goosy for Simon Shack style. I could use harder language, but I am trying to be sensitive to what you want me to be doing here on this forum. I am posting here because you don't respond to this topic in private e-mails. Let's just be open about this, please.
simonshack
Administrator

hoi.polloi wrote:I understand September Clues is your baby, Simon, and you care about it being archived in some perceptual format and not letting it just be a memory of a deleted YouTube or LiveVideo or other remnants of however the Internet eventually evolves. But GIFs? Really?

So in a way, you don't care if Equinox is promoting another simulation, or even is a simulation (which I have little reason to believe), but you'll allow Equinox to promote September Clues on a channel that has videos mocking CluesForum right next to videos promoting September Clues.

So basically, your general rule is: if they support September Clues, everything else about them is okay? Even at the expense of them attempting to weaken people's general resistance to modern simulations?

I mean, I may point out once in a while that the next PsyOp may overcome our ability to detect its falseness, but to actively cave in to the clearly fake Brian S Staveley because it's a simulation of a September Clues fan, well, it's not exactly narcissistic (on the contrary, it's almost a bit self-defeating) but I wonder if someone is tapping directly into your blind spot. Not that it's our business to do anything but just express doubt here on this forum, but hasn't this issue of just going with any Tom, Sim or Harry that promotes one aspect of the grand world hoax proven to be a problem for you before? Don't these people generally fail to grasp the Titanic hoax, the NASA hoax, the vicsims, etc. or come to defend a hoax they find personally interesting?

Are we to eventually pollute our forum with users hating on one hoax while defending another one - such that visitors come on here not being able to tell heads from tails?

Doesn't it seem as if they are taking advantage of your weakness? All you care about is making some GIFs for September Clues? What good does it do, and - not to be petty but thinking practically - how many people are clicking on other videos who link to September Clues because these clickers completely ignore and dismiss September Clues already, don't give a shit about GIFs, and just want to get to some sort of useless simulated gossip?

I am not really all that concerned, just very curious about your thinking on it. It seems a little loosy-goosy for Simon Shack style. I could use harder language, but I am trying to be sensitive to what you want me to be doing here on this forum. I am posting here because you don't respond to this topic in private e-mails. Let's just be open about this, please.
Hoi,

???

The Gif's are all mine.

Here's the list of the videos on Equinox's YT channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/911Equinox/ ... =dd&view=0

I can't see any videos of his mocking Cluesforum? :huh:

What's all this fuss about? :blink:
hoi.polloi

GIFs: Okay, so then what is he doing? Just posting a thread with your GIFs?

Equinox's channel: I regret that I didn't take a screen grab, but you didn't see the video he made saying Brian S Staveley is a real person?

This is what I meant to say (I have edited my original post and you quoted the original, so I reverted it and am posting my edit here) :
Not that it's our business to do anything but just express doubt here on this forum, but hasn't this issue of just going with any Tom, Sim or Harry that promotes one aspect of the grand world hoax proven to be a problem for you before? Don't these people generally fail to grasp the Titanic hoax, the NASA hoax, the vicsims, etc. or come to defend a hoax they find personally interesting? Don't they frequently gang up and suddenly all attack the forum admins at once, complain and whine that their "friend" was banned, and then later turn out to be rather shilly themselves?

Are we failing to grasp a pattern here?

Are we to eventually pollute our forum with users hating on one hoax while defending another one - such that visitors come on here not being able to tell heads from tails - thinking there is no rhyme or reason to the mounting evidence for a concerted hoaxing team operating behind and through the mainstream and alternative media?

If the perps are going to erase September Clues from history, don't you think they would be rather thorough and eliminate the videos? You want nothing to be left except GIFs? A copy of a copy of a copy of the evidence, that they can spin? Doesn't it seem as if they are taking advantage of your weakness by supplying help for your pet project that nobody really cares about or sees the logic in? What is the logic behind making a series of GIFs and labeling the thread definitive "September Clues Archives" that devalue the strength of the original footage? All you care about is making some GIFs for September Clues, basically downgrading your excellent videos to Photoshop playthings?

What good does it do, and - not to be petty but thinking practically - how many people are clicking on other videos who link to September Clues because these clickers completely ignore and dismiss September Clues already, don't give a shit about GIFs, and just want to get to something new?
simonshack
Administrator

Hoi, I have just sent you a private e-mail. Please respond to it as soon as possible.
hoi.polloi

Doing so now.
simonshack
Administrator

Hoi, I am awaiting a response to the e-mail I sent you a few minutes ago. Please respond to it NOW, so that I know it is YOU - and that your Cluesforum account hasn't been hacked!
hoi.polloi

Just sent a response from [email protected] like 10 minutes ago.

If you don't get it, let me know ASAP, please.

Also, I am on Skype now if you have time in the next 10 minutes to chat.

I have not been hacked, but perhaps my e-mails to you are being blocked by an outside entity/organization? I haven't received a response from you from the first e-mail I sent about Brian S Staveley which said 12/14/2012 :
I trust you to do the right thing and I am with you. But why are we defending sims? Do you have a special purpose in doing this?

Don't worry about this research 'dividing' us if that's what you're worried about. Put your mind at ease about that.

I just want you to not be afraid to critique people you've fallen for. Just so you remember we were right about doubting: Steven Warran, ozzybinozwald, Fred, Sarcouf, D.Duck, etc. etc.

So why are you accepting fake people and people who act like idiots as forum members? What's the point?

Do you just *want* to believe these 'nice people' acting personas are nice people in real life? I see this can only dumb down the forum!

Please let me know your strategy.
Never received a response. You just sent me this message (in part):
What's up with all this Equinox controversy?

Why did you just write THIS???

"I am posting here because you don't respond to this topic in private e-mails."

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

What's going on, bro ????

And in response, I just sent you an e-mail right now saying:
Because I e-mailed you about Brian Staveley and what your strategy was in dealing with it, and you acted cavalier about it like you think Brian is real.

I am telling you he is a sim and Equinox is defending that sim. There was a video ON HIS CHANNEL which he has since apparently deleted with a long long comment about how CluesForum is grouchy and bad and they don't believe Brian S Staveley is real, and defending the sim.

Equinox must have removed it.

I am seriously wondering: WHAT IS THE PURPOSE of keeping Equinox? All he does is re-post your GIFs? Simon!!!
If our communications are being monitored and blocked so that we can't coordinate about strategies to deal with perps on our forum, we may be facing a serious technological barrier. And if that's the case, it may be best for me to just use Skype with you from now on, since [email protected] is apparently problematic. Or maybe it's your e-mail. Or both.
hoi.polloi

Aha, just received your e-mail. Feeling less "corralled" now. Thanks. Equinox, I am going to stop monitoring you and let Simon and others do that. Thanks for your patience, I admit I am at fault for acting overly suspicious, even if I were right. I thank you for willfully removing that offending video defending Brian Sim Staveley. If you are a legit person, I think in time you will realize I was right to defend your perceptions from buying into he/it/them.