THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
Libero

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Libero »

Seth wrote:Posting this here because looking around I either don't have permission to or can't see where I can open a new thread - and the subject's probably been covered anyway, but...

Does anyone else feel a bit lonely in their beliefs? I mean - I've known there was something wrong with the official story of 911 since 2003 and that solidified in time as I looked into it more. Even given my disbelief - watching "September Clues" for the first time some years ago in their original versions, was a real shocker to me.

It seems now that there are more people that disbelieve the official story than then, but when you express doubt or try to show logically either through video and/or impossibly conflicting "official" data that 767's could not go the speed they were supposed to be going at that altitude, that the videos we were shown conflict with each other and so on - with some people it's like bumping your head into a brick wall.

And I live in Australia. I can imagine it would be much worse in the USA.

How do you personally deal with the ongoing psy-op - the "never forget" slogans, the people with whom you speak who by their words assume you believe the same as them, and the ridicule that comes with believing something that it seems very few others (in the broader populace) believe?

Seth,

Once you have made it to here and accepted what you have seen as actuality, you have nothing to be lonely about anymore. As Maat explained a few days ago as she shoo'd another fly, nobody here who is serious is a conspiracy theorist or even wants to be. I am a relatively new member after lurking for several months, but I think that I can add to Maat's words and hopefully speak for most of as we are all simply here to expose the fraud that the media commits upon us daily. 9/11 was likely the most serious attempt, and Simon's film is an honest representation of what he has compiled to be the reported truth and he has simply exposed the falsehoods and trickery as what they are. It is a leap of faith that you must accept as the truth or the guideline, if you will. The content of the film, manner in which the admins conduct this forum, and acceptance of the conduct of the members and their writings in this forum should help you in your decision to accept this truth-- at least they did to me. I suspect the admins are chosen wisely.

I (an American) am at the point now where I also need to choose wisely as to who I try to 'wake up' or not. It has nothing to do with whether or not I want them to be, but more so as if they want or need to be and are ready and able to handle it. It is a tough pill to swallow and this, I do understand. As do many others on this forum, I imagine.

Good luck in your ventures, but don't feel lonely knowing the truth. You are not a conspiracy theorist anymore. That, you should take pride in. Oh, and also.. don't be afraid to point out the little lies that this forum exposes. A lot of these little lies help to expose the big lies in a bigger way.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

I wasnt aware that Maat was female :)
fakeologist

Unread post by fakeologist »

bostonterrierowner wrote:I wasnt aware that Maat was female :)
Glad she is though. The fairer sex seems to make up a small percentage of those awake. Why I wonder?
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

abirato wrote:
Glad she is though. The fairer sex seems to make up a small percentage of those awake. Why I wonder?
My 2 cents says that a couple of the reasons are exposure (what floats your boat to get through the day media-wise and the topics discussed -- TV shows of interest, magazines of interest etc.) and motivation (recognizing a problem in the first place and searching for the solution.) I think it's obvious, judging by all of the nail salons, hair salons, spa's, massage parlors, clothing boutiques, shoe shops etc. in my town that the fairer sex adds a significant amount toward GDP for some of the same reasons. Sorry if this comes across as sexist as I am definitely not. I have pondered the same question myself.

It's a shame too. Although Trinity's gender of those being outside 'The Matrix' was not well represented by number (but perhaps proportionally accurate at the same time), when she did her thing, she most certainly could kick ass :lol:

Edit: What we really need is the opinion from a lady who is awake. Maat, care to chime in? :D
Last edited by Libero on Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:37 am, edited 4 times in total.
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

abirato wrote:
The Nest Syndrome. The need for stability, security and safety, to nurture. By contrast, males, from a very young age, are natural explorers, eager to take risks.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Libero wrote:
Seth wrote:Posting this here because looking around I either don't have permission to or can't see where I can open a new thread - and the subject's probably been covered anyway, but...

Does anyone else feel a bit lonely in their beliefs? I mean - I've known there was something wrong with the official story of 911 since 2003 and that solidified in time as I looked into it more. Even given my disbelief - watching "September Clues" for the first time some years ago in their original versions, was a real shocker to me.

It seems now that there are more people that disbelieve the official story than then, but when you express doubt or try to show logically either through video and/or impossibly conflicting "official" data that 767's could not go the speed they were supposed to be going at that altitude, that the videos we were shown conflict with each other and so on - with some people it's like bumping your head into a brick wall.

And I live in Australia. I can imagine it would be much worse in the USA.

How do you personally deal with the ongoing psy-op - the "never forget" slogans, the people with whom you speak who by their words assume you believe the same as them, and the ridicule that comes with believing something that it seems very few others (in the broader populace) believe?
Seth,

Once you have made it to here and accepted what you have seen as actuality, you have nothing to be lonely about anymore. As Maat explained a few days ago as she shoo'd another fly, nobody here who is serious is a conspiracy theorist or even wants to be. I am a relatively new member after lurking for several months, but I think that I can add to Maat's words and hopefully speak for most of as we are all simply here to expose the fraud that the media commits upon us daily. 9/11 was likely the most serious attempt, and Simon's film is an honest representation of what he has compiled to be the reported truth and he has simply exposed the falsehoods and trickery as what they are. It is a leap of faith that you must accept as the truth or the guideline, if you will. The content of the film, manner in which the admins conduct this forum, and acceptance of the conduct of the members and their writings in this forum should help you in your decision to accept this truth-- at least they did to me. I suspect the admins are chosen wisely.

I (an American) am at the point now where I also need to choose wisely as to who I try to 'wake up' or not. It has nothing to do with whether or not I want them to be, but more so as if they want or need to be and are ready and able to handle it. It is a tough pill to swallow and this, I do understand. As do many others on this forum, I imagine.

Good luck in your ventures, but don't feel lonely knowing the truth. You are not a conspiracy theorist anymore. That, you should take pride in. Oh, and also.. don't be afraid to point out the little lies that this forum exposes. A lot of these little lies help to expose the big lies in a bigger way.
Very well said, Libero :) Feeling relatively alone in one's enlightened views of the world, or in the company of very few, I find liberating never isolating or "lonely" — knowledge is empowering after all. But I've always been a natural loner and never a follower anyway. I guess I'm not typical of my gender either, although quite feminine Image (no divisive "feminist" here! :P), I've just never been into the traditionally expected behavioral stereotypes of women. I enjoy the company of intelligent, critical, out-of-the-box thinkers, duh :lol:

So, I take it as a compliment when some here assume I am male, not because I would want or even try to be that way at all, but that it means my thoughts (and expletives :D) have been considered on their own merits without conditioned preconceptions or cultural prejudice ;)

Btw, my alter account on Youtube is TrinityReload (the original, JehanneDeLys, was so named for my favorite historical heretic, Jehanne d'Arc — Joan of Arc)
reichstag fireman wrote: The Nest Syndrome. The need for stability, security and safety, to nurture. By contrast, males, from a very young age, are natural explorers, eager to take risks.
Yes, you're right, RF :) That's how both sexes are naturally hard-wired for biological survival. Females bring life into the world, males take it out (often themselves in the "competitive" process :P)
LightCone

Unread post by LightCone »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9-3K3rkPRE
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

▲ Like that's supposed to be something new? Really! They've been doing that kind of stuff since early last century, FFS! :P Uploaded on TheNewYorkTimes Youtube channel, uhuh <_<
Psyop Reinforcement message: Government baaad, Media goood... Get it, got it? Good! :rolleyes:
geobro
Banned

Unread post by geobro »

for a total head xxxx if you live outside the u.s.a if you figure out how many hours time differance between your area and new york then simply ask people what time they heard about 9-11 .

me i saw it at 11.20 am in the uk thats 6.20 am in new york ???? BUT many hundreds i have talked to heard about it at 9.30 am in the uk ????? IS THE SMOKING CANNON NOT GUN but do not take my word for it ask around people that have radios or tv going around them ..but dont believe me go to ABOVE TOP SECRET .COM and use the search function there type in /////sept 11 th 2001 personal stories 10 years on page 6 shota / page 7 tiger mountain / page 9 facchino ///page 14 manta 78 .

more // thread //TEN YEARS AFTER 9-11 THE CONSPIRACY THEORISTS ARE STILL TELLING LIES page 2 spikeys answer to geo bro .

i have not placed a bet on anything in 25 years but offered the owner of ats a $10.000 bet on this he never answered strange when you own a conspiracy site ? expect that stories to be pulled ? but ask around ?????????????
Alfie

Unread post by Alfie »

After reading that last post from geobro I thought the admins/moderators might like this;

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ0l_vPyUmg
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaytotale

Unread post by jaytotale »

Last edited by jaytotale on Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
LightCone

Unread post by LightCone »

Maat wrote:▲ Like that's supposed to be something new? Really! They've been doing that kind of stuff since early last century, FFS! :P Uploaded on TheNewYorkTimes Youtube channel, uhuh <_<
Psyop Reinforcement message: Government baaad, Media goood... Get it, got it? Good! :rolleyes:
You speak truth here. However, you have to agree that it can at least trigger people towards a semblance of the hidden machinations.

As for those machinations, here is some more in-depth information:

http://occupycorporatism.com/social-med ... bal-elite/

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has announced Next Generation Identification (NGI), a $1 billion improvement on fingerprint biometrics. By combining facial recognition, iris scanning, DNA analysis and voice modulation with fingerprint and palm indentation, the FBI will have the most comprehensive data collection on each American citizen in a scheme designed to amalgamate all forms of complex information into one secure location.

Facial images will be superimposed onto any other image and researched using advanced technology to combine photos from CCTV cameras, Facebook, iPhoto, law enforcement mug shots, and other digital forms of image recognition. The CCTV cameras employed for NGI will be able to spot specific facial recognition from moving targets in public.

In public and private venues, comprehensive HD cameras have begun to litter the landscape from underground subway tunnels to intersections as well as inside every store. In New York, an estimated 3,700 CCTV cameras are operational.

The goal of NGI is purported to “reduce terrorist and criminal activities by improving and expanding biometric identification and criminal history information services through research, evaluation, and implementation of advanced technology.”

Using complex algorithms, NGI will instantly search unfathomable amounts of data to compare potential comparisons – including photographic evidence of identifying scars, tattoos, facial hair or other markers.

The FBI has come together with Lockheed Martin Transporation and Security Solution as well as IBM.

NGI will be a nationwide collaboration that brings together local law enforcement and government agencies to aid in criminal investigations. In efforts of pre-crime, images of the general public in daily routine functions will also be cataloged to make FBI searches easier.

However, Senator Al Franken asserts that this database will impede on American freedoms and privacy. Franken said: “[It] could be abused to not only identify protesters at political events and rallies, but to target them for selective jailing and prosecution, stifling their First Amendment rights.”
Images of Americans could and would be catalogued along with those of criminals for possible pre-crime purposes.

NGI is expected to be up and running across the US by 2014.

As NGI looms in the near future, Trapwire is alive and well and “designed to provide a simple yet powerful means of collecting and recording suspicious activity reports.”

According to Trapwire CEO, Richard Helms , Trapwire is to “collect information about people and vehicles that is more accurate than facial recognition, draw patterns, and do threat assessments of areas that may be under observation from terrorists.” By identifying “behavior patterns” Trapwire is the ultimate in identity surveillance because it can create a timeline of past, present and predict the future on any individual it is analyzing.

Last month, Microsoft and New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg, along with Po9lice Commissioner Raymond Kelly created the Domain Awareness System (DAS), a pre-crime and counterterrorism technology that will aid federal intelligence and local law enforcement agencies domestic and international.

DAS uses smart cameras, license plate readers, graphical interface, environmental sensors, law enforcement databases as well as NYPD personnel in real-time surveillance capabilities.

Bloomberg justifies the use of DAS and pre-crime technology as having “[devoted] considerable resources to counter-terrorism. . . our heavy investment in technology and our willingness to develop new, cutting-edge solutions to keep New Yorkers safe.”

The Department of Homeland Security has been using the Future Attribute Screening Technology (FAST) to judge a person’s intent by monitoring psychological and behavioral cues in real-time that are entered into complex algorithms for a 70% accuracy under field testing .

In June of 2010, DHS admitted in a document that data mining is being conducted on all members of the American public in conjunction with FAST. They also state that in initial trials of FAST, DHS employees were used as test subjects.

Facebook uses the Abine DNT+ diagnostic tool to track its user’s online activity by defining “a request that a webpage tries to make your browser perform that will share information intended to record, profile, or share your online activity.”

Combining Javascript and cookies, all apparent anonymous searches on the internet are recorded and catalogued.

Justification for this spying is explained as marketing research. Sarah Downey, Abine privacy analyst explains how Facebook users should “pay more attention” to pop-up trackers and block them. Downey said: “In addition to invading your privacy, these tracking requests can consume large amounts of data. And transferring lots of data takes time. Generally, the more tracking requests on a website, the slower that website loads. That’s why DNT+ gets you surfing at 125% of the normal speed and with 90% of the bandwidth, compared to a browser without DNT+ running.”

Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebook, is proud to combine his website with the National Security Agency (NSA) wherein he participates in the intrusion of his users by the US government for unwarranted surveillance purposes.
Mickey

Unread post by Mickey »

Anyone have recommendations for nutrition related forums/sites/links they trust ? Thanks in advance.
pshea38
Banned

Unread post by pshea38 »

Mickey wrote:Anyone have recommendations for nutrition related forums/sites/links they trust ? Thanks in advance.
http://augmentinforce.50webs.com/#

Here is a recent radio interview with tony.
http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/arc ... 082412.mp3

Can't say I trust him, but I definitely tend to trust him more.