THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
ICfreely

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by ICfreely »

Get ready for an hour of toxic Hannity, folks.

So many lies about Iran come out of this tub of lard's pie hole. :(

I never knew you!
ICfreely

Rep. Michael Waltz is contemplating punishing “the regime” financially in response to the Ayatollah’s latest shenanigans. Because, you know, we haven’t starved the Iranians enough. I guess he’s from the Madeleine Albright School of “Thought.” :wacko:

How would you feel if Florida were sanctioned, Congressman?

Why isn’t the same policy being applied to Israel, Congressman?

How did Iran's current regime come into power, Congressman?
ICfreely

I'm so deeply touched by Senator Klobuchar's desire to find out why the assassination took place but I don't see what will come of it.

If you really want to "deescalate this," then STOP STARVING THE CHILDREN OF IRAN!
ICfreely

I just love these "experts" on The 11th Hour With Brian Williams.

Restrain Iran...

Protect Israel...

And I know that these people know better. Despicable!
ICfreely

PSY-OP ALERT!

Bryan Dean Wrigh
t is anticipating another 9/11 from Iranian "sleeper cells" in America as retaliation. :rolleyes:

When will there meshuggahs stop playing dungeons and dragons, looking for Amalek at every turn?

Karl Rove is salivating for revenge as well. :lol:

IRAN - the nation that's done (and continues to do) more for Jews than any other nation/peoples in the world and this is the MOTHER F^^CKING thanks it gets?!

NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED!

I NEVER KNEW YOU!
ICfreely

I wonder if Michael Waltz can explain how it is that the more sanctions that are placed on Iran, the richer the mullahs get.

Millionaire Mullahs
By Paul Klebnikov , Jul 21, 2003

Ironically, the man most adept at manipulating this hidden power structure is one of Iran's best-known characters--Ali Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani, who has been named an ayatollah, or religious leader. He was the speaker of parliament and Khomeini's right-hand man in the 1980s, president of Iran from 1989 to 1997 and is now chairman of the powerful Expediency Council, which resolves disputes between the clerical establishment and parliament. Rafsanjani has more or less run the Islamic Republic for the past 24 years.

https://www.forbes.com/forbes/2003/0721 ... 6d5ea31c49

I mean, how did a bum like the late Ali Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani become a multi-billionaire?

Unintended consequences?

And please don't give me that BS about Iran being on the verge of having nukes (7 to 11 months away we're now told). Iran will never have nukes and we both know it.

(http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... 5de72aec25)

So what's the deal, Mike?

And isn't it convenient that every time Iran's on the verge of having sanctions lifted the Ayatollah says something derogatory about America to squelch it?

It's almost as if the game is rigged. Somebody somewhere is laughing all the way to the bank.
ICfreely

MSNBC - The Last Word With Lawrence O'Donnel - 01/08/2020

Thank you, Mr. Secretary (John Kerry), for your kind words about Iran.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Check out the discussion about Tychos on Reddit if you are interested. I would much rather have these type of conversations here, but these people will not bother to register here I guess.

https://old.reddit.com/r/AlternativeAstronomy/
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

I would like to address this to ICFREELY but welcome other comments on the matter of this recent Iranian scare of a potential all-out 'thermonuclear war'.

It seems to me that every time we enter a 'New' year, we have to start new worries (perpetuations from the previous 'year').

Now, I read only one or two on-line web-sites (which I sort of trust) and have no knowledge of any main-stream bulletins since I own no television set, radio and have never read a newspaper in my 75 years. I have no on-line presence on those anti-social network sites nor have any interest much on 'news' since it is mostly stuff in which I have no interest whatsoever.

That being said, I wonder what your 'take' is upon all the rhetoric foisted upon us, regarding the possibility of serious confrontation, knowing, of course that any 'atomic' war is impossible, thank goodness.

Be well.
Sharpstuff
ICfreely

Fox & Friends First – 01/09/2020

The seer of seers, Joel Rubin of the Washington Strategy Group, is absolutely convinced that war with Iran is inevitable. Nothing will convince him otherwise. Classic case of Fear Addiction Syndrome (FAS). If war doesn’t break out soon this poor guy is gonna go through some serious War Withdrawal (WW).

I don't know what to tell you, dear Sharpstuff. Maybe Joel and his fellow whorriors should start a support group or something. Either way, life as they knew it has changed.
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

Dear ICFREELY,
Thank you for replying. Sadly I am no wiser. I have never heard of these people...ignorance is bliss?

Anyway, I have just completed a small volume entitled The Engineering of Our Lives based (somewhat) on the Engineering Disease and such-like.

I have dedicated it to Simon and the contributors to this most excellent forum.

If anyone is interested, it is downloadable from my MEGA account:

https://mega.nz/#!PpQ2xQKY!P43sqv53rnNd ... 4JRGSUSn0I

Any comments are most welcome on this site (if appropriate) or a PM to myself.

Be well,
Sharpstuff
kickstones

Unread post by kickstones »

As is common with these events the shoe / boot image.....

Passengers' belongings are pictured at the site where the Ukraine International Airlines plane crashed after take-off from Iran's Imam Khomeini airport, on the outskirts of Tehran, Iran January 8, 2020. (Photo: Nazanin Tabatabaee/WANA (West Asia News Agency) via Reuters)
ICfreely

Crazy $chitt, kickstones.

I just want to apologize again to all the TV personalities (especially Mica Brzezinski Joe Scarborough) I've been so harsh on. Believe me guys, it hurts me more than it hurts you. Nothing personal.
ICfreely

File this under:

DEVIL IN A BLACK DRESS

Military operations won’t suffice; US corrupting presence in region must end: Leader

8 January 2020 - 10:17

During the meeting, the Leader of the Islamic Revolution first touched upon the historic significance of the January 9, 1978 uprising in Qom against the Pahlavi regime [but of course], and highlighted the need for taking lessons from this landmark event.

“People of Qom had been empty-handed back then, but today, our hands are full and the country is fullyequipped against the world’s bullies,” he added.

https://en.mehrnews.com/news/154311/Mil ... resence-in

Ali jon, your corrupting influence in Iran has run its course. Your old tired lines are falling on deaf ears and you know it. Will you bow out gracefully or get chased out like a dog?

The Sword of Damocles swings...

PS

My apologies to Mr. Ali Arousi as well. I'm sorry, brother, I know you're in a tough spot. I don't know you but you seem like a decent human being. I mean you no harm and pray for your safety.

The same goes for Senator Graham, Sean Hannity and Dan Crenshaw.

God bless!
ICfreely

Iranian commander vows ‘harsher revenge soon’ against U.S.
QUINT FORGEY, 01/09/2020

A leader of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards on Thursday threatened that his nation would extract “harsher revenge soon” against the United States after launching a missile strike against military bases in Iraq housing American troops.

The remarks from senior commander Abdollah Araghi — reported by the semi-official Tasnim news agency, according to Reuters — come after President Donald Trump apparently sought Wednesday to defuse tensions between Washington and Tehran in the aftermath of the Iranian assault.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/01/0 ... -us-096631

Forty years of revenge, revenge, revenge!

It never ends... :(

With this kind of barbaric rhetoric constantly coming from both sides, it's best to walk away & leave it in God's hands.

PS

Great work, Walid. Hope you’re proud of yourself.

World Over - 2020-01-09 - Full Episode with Raymond Arroyo

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9ubkFHYvWk
DR. WALID PHARES, national security and foreign policy expert on this week's Iranian missile attack on US occupied bases in Iraq. SEN. RAND PAUL (R-KY), junior US Senator from Kentucky weighs in on the US-Iran conflict and the current status of the impeachment of President Donald J. Trump. NINA SHEA, Director of the Center for Religious Liberty at The Hudson Institute on the recent rise in anti-Semitic attacks and the ongoing persecution of Christians all over the world. DR. MEG MEEKER, talks about the pressures and challenges faced by parents raising daughters and her new book, Raising A Strong Daughter in a Toxic Culture: 11 Steps to Keep Her Happy, Healthy and Safe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9ubkFHYvWk

"America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilisation in between."
-Oscar Wilde