THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
patrix

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by patrix »

SpaceX to fly two tourists around the Moon in 2018

https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/39113652

Since this was planned in 2017, surely Elon Must/k be able to take me and Frankie to the Moon today 2020? I'd love to go. I'm fed up by this Corona hoax situation.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEcqHA7dbwM
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Over 100 of the worlds largest telescopes have closed. (True/False?)

https://old.reddit.com/r/askastronomy/c ... he_worlds/

Has anyone else heard anything about this?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

patrix wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:26 pm Over 100 of the worlds largest telescopes have closed. (True/False?)

https://old.reddit.com/r/askastronomy/c ... he_worlds/

Has anyone else heard anything about this?
Interesting information, dear Patrik.

Closing down 100 of the world's largest telescopes sounds like a wise thing to do - for the Nutwork... :lol:
Prescient

Unread post by Prescient »

Simon, just to say thank you for the audiochat with Ab@ fakeologist.com. Outstanding mate.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Prescient wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:51 pm Simon, just to say thank you for the audiochat with Ab@ fakeologist.com. Outstanding mate.
Thanks for your thanks, mate - much appreciated! :)
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

Dear Simon,

I would like to hear your interview with fakeologist but I have absolutely no idea about all these 'podcasts', 'audio chats' or whatever and therefore cannot access it.

At the same time, I sadly find fakeologist's webstite very difficult to navigate every time I have looked at it.

Please let it be known that some of our 'older' people (including myself) have no use for some of the 'modern technology' and do not have a use for mobile toys or anti-social networks or indeed 90% of YouTube and what they present or represent.

Stay safe.

Final note: The clowns ('governments') may be about to leave this circus with their tales (!) between their legs and it should be mandatory for them to parade with red noses in the streets, especially in France where a grape-vine would be useful to resurrect the guillotine to cut off their insane heads! We should be so lucky!

Sharpstuff
fakeologist

Unread post by fakeologist »

I am sorry you find my site difficult to navigate.
If you click the link below, the audio should start playing in your browser.
Audio link
If you right click on the link, you should see an option to save/download the audio.
Here's another link you should check out, freshly started today:
youcantcatchavirus.com
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

sharpstuff wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:07 pmI sadly find fakeologist's webstite very difficult to navigate every time I have looked at it.
I'll second that.
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

Dear Fakeologist,

Thank you for the link and how to work out the download!

Be well.
Sharpstuff
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

I Can’t Get Immunized, Ever.

You see, several years ago, I got a flu shot and had a really bad reaction. My doctor said I shouldn’t get any more flu shots because the next one could be fatal. The doctor said I had become allergic to the flu shot.

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

Could be your story too.

In my experience, health care professionals seem fine with my flu shot allergy and let me be. What they object to is you thinking you know more than them and arguing the against the flu shot on an intellectual level or based on individual rights.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

I've not had the Flu in 23 years & never had a Flu shot. A guy at work had a Flu shot last year (at work) prior to going on holiday and was sick for a week, worse than if he had got the Flu.
fakeologist

Unread post by fakeologist »

sharpstuff wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:34 am Dear Fakeologist,

Thank you for the link and how to work out the download!

Be well.
Sharpstuff
I'm happy to help.
Feel free to join in on my site's discord/chat server here, and others can help via voice or text navigate my site. For those new here, I've been a cluesforum fan and supporter since 2012. Anyone familiar with cluesforum is more than welcome at fakeologist.com.

I also welcome all critiques of the site, to help make it easier to navigate. It's a constant struggle to make any website more useable - including this one!
bongostaple

Unread post by bongostaple »

Kham wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:43 am I Can’t Get Immunized, Ever.

You see, several years ago, I got a flu shot and had a really bad reaction. My doctor said I shouldn’t get any more flu shots because the next one could be fatal. The doctor said I had become allergic to the flu shot.

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

Could be your story too.

In my experience, health care professionals seem fine with my flu shot allergy and let me be. What they object to is you thinking you know more than them and arguing the against the flu shot on an intellectual level or based on individual rights.
Pretty much is my story. In late 2008 I had a flu jab. I was decked for two weeks with what the doctor said must be a different strain of flu. A few weeks later I realised all the symptoms had gone except the aching joints. Turns out what I had there was, and still is, fibromyalgia. Still got it now. I haven't had a flu or any other jab since then. Haven't been ill with anything since then either. Nothing. Except of course the fibro, which compared to most sufferers, is fairly mild, but to be frank, compared to not having it, it's pretty unpleasant. When I get letters from the local surgery inviting me to have a flu jab I just ignore them. And I will continue to do so. If challenged, I will say inoculations are not compatible with my faith. See how that goes down. I have complete faith that they confer no positive effects whatsoever, so it's not exactly making a story up. :)
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

It's getting weirder...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8amUc5pJpZI
slowanon

Unread post by slowanon »

patrix wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:24 pm Youtube 8amUc5pJpZI
It's just missing frames in the video.