THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
ShaneG

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by ShaneG »

News are saying there's been a terrorist bomb attack in the Philippines.

A bbc article says: "At least 60 people were injured and 30 were taken to hospital."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-37262499

They like to give a total number of injured and then half that number for the more seriously injured, as I distinctly remember them doing this same trick with the Norway Breivik story:

"injuring at least 110 people, 55 of them seriously"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Norway_attacks

As if someone could be the victim of a shooting or a bombing and be injured yet not seriously injured enough to warrant hospital treatment.

Thought I'd jot this here rather than make a thread about it.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

ShaneG » September 2nd, 2016, 8:15 pm wrote:News are saying there's been a terrorist bomb attack in the Philippines.

A bbc article says: "At least 60 people were injured and 30 were taken to hospital."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-37262499

They like to give a total number of injured and then half that number for the more seriously injured, as I distinctly remember them doing this same trick with the Norway Breivik story:

"injuring at least 110 people, 55 of them seriously"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Norway_attacks

As if someone could be the victim of a shooting or a bombing and be injured yet not seriously injured enough to warrant hospital treatment.

Thought I'd jot this here rather than make a thread about it.
Yes that's an interesting observation. For heaven's sake, it's not like the "authorities" would honestly ever miss an opportunity to take someone go the hospital. Even the most minor incidents often require the person to be taken to the hospital "for observation" or some such reason.

Imagine a "terror attack" where they miss an opportunity to treat every range of injury (including shock alone), meanwhile failing to secure the integrity of an authentic investigation by making sure witnesses don't slip through.

I suppose such an efficient gathering of the wounded would preclude the silly stories of people wandering the streets with the "missing" posters we have become accustomed to.

I've seen a real world investigation where the widow (also a passenger) of a recently deceased (as in within 1-2 hours) drunk driver in a multiple vehicle accident (with other innocently injured people, along with a Not so innocent Other drunk driver) was questioned by a prosecutor at the scene (with no media allowed in or present).

Real world investigations are complex and filled with a range of distasteful and inconvenient witnesses and victims (of varying degrees of culpability). It's almost never the devil killing sweet innocent angels.

I have to wonder which tragic sim/sim couple (newly-weds/father-son/mother-daughter) from the US will be featured (so we can see just how close to home these events hit :rolleyes: ). There's usually at least one. In fact, I'll wait and see what develops, and perhaps I'll go add this psy-op feature to the "Anatomy of a Hoax" thread.

The neatness of the numbers is certainly peculiar as well. Thanks for bringing this up here. I think it's a good place, as opposed to (possibly) unnecessarily creating a new topic which may always be done later.

Note: IMO this is the slow methodical way to bust these clowns- as opposed to the gushing madness of a Miles Mathis character that a reader can barely even keep up with. Seriously, these things take some time and patience. Especially when we consider that we must have the time to consider and observe these things (before writing) in the context of our lives which are demanding enough aside from all this.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Has there been any problems posting as nothing seems to have been written these last two days (this is a test post so to speak)?
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

pov603 » September 6th, 2016, 4:52 am wrote:Has there been any problems posting as nothing seems to have been written these last two days (this is a test post so to speak)?
I think things are just slow generally, plus it was a holiday weekend. Something should be popping soon - Hillary has been coughing non-stop and no cops have been shot recently. I did read the Black Lives Matter group is rabble rousing in London so maybe they will start to shake things up again. :rolleyes:
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Things are mostly quiet. But while trying to enjoy such a rare moment, I was "alerted" to an incident that I'll just call suspicious right now (in an abundance of caution).

The news story is that a 20 year old man named Kody Lott drove by and shot two 13 year old girls (killing one Lauren Landavazo and injuring the other-with a rifle) in Wichita Falls, TX this past Friday (Sep. 2) around 3:30 PM (central time) as they were walking home from school.

It has the hallmarks of a minor govern-media scam, given the very odd and seemingly motiveless nature of the event along with the questionable images and the synthetic "community pulling together" (teddy bears, vigils, go-fund-me, etc.) response.

A very quick search into this shows it promptly "covered" by this ridiculous fakery promoting outfit called "heavy.com". The link is found here at http://heavy.com/news/2016/09/kody-lott ... /#comments.

Number 5 on their "5 Things You Need to Know..." list is indeed peculiar and all too familiar. For that matter No. 2 is quite strange as well, but I'll expound on that later. I'd genuinely be interested in any members observations about this.

Just FYI, the above city is located roughly 2-2.5 hours (drive) NW of Dallas, TX. I'm having to "tip-toe" on this one due to some unique circumstances.

Note: Please PM or email me ([email protected]) if necessary.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Looks like another boost of Hollywood´s evil white supremacy meme. The police are supposed to have refuted this "rumor", which is of course the best way to make people believe it.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/09/kody-lott ... /#comments

Don´t remember seeing that sun pendant before, but the braided rope sure is a messy job.
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

What first struck me about this story, SCS, was the timing - school has started and it's time to get the parents and kids on edge, again. The killer has a couple of FB pages, this was the last thing posted on one of them in April :lol: Image

My second thought is that they are moving down a road where it will be suggested that kids be housed in school during the week because it is just too dangerous to allow them to walk to school alone. I've read stories where parents have been arrested for leaving a 9 year old at home with a younger child while the parent ran to the store for a few minutes. I've also read stories where parents have been arrested for allowing their kids to walk home alone from the park or school. These kids are referred to as "free range".

I found this article a few months ago and it's absolutely ridiculous, but lo and behold, one of the comments suggests the exact situation I suggest above. Whirlpool suggesting that children do not attend school because they do not have clean clothes to wear, so a program was started where they donated washing machines and dryers to school districts so they can wash students clothes. They claim unbelievable attendance results from clean clothes. http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/201 ... ilies.html

Rjackrabbit
Aug 17, 2016

@dwhittler First it was that they needed a school lunch program, then that was expanded to a breakfast program and is some areas a after school supper meal, and now they also want a laundry program. Why not change the schools into boarding schools and the can sleep there also. What happened to parenting, can they not do laundry even once a week? If not teach the kids to do it.

I found the last name of the one girl interesting, Landavazo (Land-Of-Oz).
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

I found the last name of the one girl interesting Landavazo (Land-Of-Oz).
Adam Lanza came to mind immediately.
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

Are there any spree killers out there who may actually want to get away with it? Or maybe some low profile types that don't have a convenient back log of social media entries that perfectly fit a particular narrative that is only uncovered after the fact?

I am not an active FB enthusiast, unlike a mere handful of people I know that are frequent posters. Most of the people I have known do not belong nor engage.

Any good martyr needs a manifesto, apparently, as well as a Facebook page (and by extension a computer, connectivity and minimal literacy). Odd that the latter are the specific criteria for government criminals.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-37227389
Funny as this article may seem to the average Joe, it smacks of 'journos' being able to 'admit' to being duped by the source but not having to account for raising the article in the first place.
Australian media commentator Paul Barry compares the website to a home-grown version of The Onion and argues that the main threat the website poses is to the reputation of some reporters.
"Many journalists don't check. Simple as that. And they're gullible," he said.
"There's not too many who have been caught by Betoota, but those who have been caught have not made any calls or other checks to find out if the story is true."
Sounds like a cop out to me...
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

SacredCowSlayer » September 6th, 2016, 7:25 am wrote:Things are mostly quiet. But while trying to enjoy such a rare moment, I was "alerted" to an incident that I'll just call suspicious right now (in an abundance of caution).

The news story is that a 20 year old man named Kody Lott drove by and shot two 13 year old girls (killing one Lauren Landavazo and injuring the other-with a rifle) in Wichita Falls, TX this past Friday (Sep. 2) around 3:30 PM (central time) as they were walking home from school.

It has the hallmarks of a minor govern-media scam, given the very odd and seemingly motiveless nature of the event along with the questionable images and the synthetic "community pulling together" (teddy bears, vigils, go-fund-me, etc.) response.

A very quick search into this shows it promptly "covered" by this ridiculous fakery promoting outfit called "heavy.com". The link is found here at http://heavy.com/news/2016/09/kody-lott ... /#comments.

Number 5 on their "5 Things You Need to Know..." list is indeed peculiar and all too familiar. For that matter No. 2 is quite strange as well, but I'll expound on that later. I'd genuinely be interested in any members observations about this.

Just FYI, the above city is located roughly 2-2.5 hours (drive) NW of Dallas, TX. I'm having to "tip-toe" on this one due to some unique circumstances.

Note: Please PM or email me ([email protected]) if necessary.
I posted the above nearly 3 weeks ago, and have been keeping an eye on it since. CluedIn mentioned it as "Land-of-Oz" and Brianv said it reminded him of Adam Lanza. I agree with them both.

My daughter glanced at the story and said she saw "Friday the 13". I thought that was interesting since she has never seen the movie, but knows of the title and that it's a horror movie.

I intend to complete (eventually) a full blown analysis of this story, as it contains a large number of suspicious items.

This story has been covered by Heavy.com, People, Time, and Cosmopolitan. It has the annoying drip effect of a leaky faucet. There's no telling how many fundraisers and community events have been organized in the name of supporting the victims.

Here are a few of the highly circulated images of the victim Laren Landavazo who reportedly died on the scene.

I'm curious what our members think of these.

The "funeral" was briefly covered by the local news, and a clip can be seen at http://www.texomashomepage.com/news/loc ... -landavazo for those who would like to see the grieving father of his murdered 13 year old daughter speak. See how authentic it looks to you.

The surviving victim was reportedly in the hospital with life threatening injuries, but did manage to make it to the High School football game the following Friday (yes, 7 days later) so she could be honorary captain of the team at coin toss. Note: This was the day after the funeral.

Also, I've been checking "google images" every day or so to see if any new images have been added.

Here is the one I saw yesterday.

Lastly, this article on PEOPLE (http://www.people.com/article/vern-land ... hita-falls ) is priceless as it details the victims dying words (to a nurse) and how the victim's father Mr. Landavazo has interpreted it as a message from her to the world.

By the way, her last words are reported to be "my daddy is my pastor". :wacko:

In case you don't click the link above, I'll go ahead and mention that the motive attributed to the 20 year old "shooter" is that he saw this girl, thought she was pretty, and he got upset because he didn't have a girlfriend. So after going home and having a conversation with Satan he later waited for her to walk by on her route home so he could shoot her dead. :blink:

I'm going to refrain from addressing the shooter (for now) who has been jailed on a $4 million dollar bond.

Any feedback with observations or insights into this story would be appreciated.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

^ Hey isn't that Ozzy Bin Oswalsd's cousin again? Laura Angel? :rolleyes:
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

That 'giant' is very reminiscent of Guantanamo and (dare I say?) upsidedown 'devil horns'...
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Pixel pattern clothing. The girl with the pearl earring.

I always pay attention to the patterns of the grain of the images, when it fights the eye as if you're not meant to look at it too closely.

Please see my analysis of captured evidence of a cryptography algorithm used on the "Hudson Crash" hoax, referenced here:
1. http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2350280#p2350280
and
2. the posts about it in "Forensic Photo Analysis" (http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2371261#p2371261)

Whenever they present something that allegedly needed to be "compressed", I wonder what the fuck gives these journalists the notion to decimate the original, and sprint away from anything of quality or value to the human eye. We have incredibly sharp quality of images these days, where you can read every pore, whisker and pimple on a face. Yet some of the "victim" pictures and some of the "security footage" images in these PsyOps look like they were shot from hundreds of feet away, zoomed in with artificial digital zoom through a haze, then a billion digital zen gardeners raked pixels all over their face before it was saved as a low resolution blob of an image.

Also, her clothing style seems a bit like she's rocking the "70-year old Greek woman" look among other wardrobe tips that so many of the 9/11 vicsims were sharing. How often can we actually find the clothing in a store, or even a thrift shop? There are billions of designs in the world, but what is the flow of accessibility for those clothes? There are all these custom designs and cuts based on existing clothes, but which only vicsims seem to like? I could be wrong. It's been pointed out before, however, that vicsims always seem strangely "behind" (or perhaps "beyond" is a better word) our contemporary clothing.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

For the moment I'd like to ask a very straightforward question that I neglected to mention in my previous post on this Land of Oz story.

The images below are the primary ones that have been used at all the official memorial EVENTS.

Do these "faces" even look like the same "person"?

I honestly don't think so. I suppose the average person just sees them lumped together, and assumes they are the same person. It's like the brain automatically reconciles the differences based on a conclusion driven response. Or the trauma of the story blinds them to the visual discrepancies. It's an interesting thought.

The first image (above) is (oddly enough) the primary one used to depict "her". The next one is the head used on pretty much every other image used to show she was a real person.

Besides the painted on eyebrows (top image), and the shape of the eyes and chin, what else can be distinguished?

It's a bit mind boggling to me how these images get tossed at the public, and not a single person bothers to ask even the most basic of questions.

I'd love to pay a visit to "Vern Landavazo" and ask some questions. But this simple act could easily lead to my sudden lack of career and livelihood. So yes, I'm too chicken (I prefer to call it WISE though) to risk it just to satisfy my own curiosity about this story.