THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
DeeJay

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by DeeJay »

Flabbergasted wrote:An 18-min travelogue from North Korea. Even when all the government propaganda and touristy stuff are discounted, it is hard to define what you see.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QaNA9eSQVE
Thank you for posting this. Most of us have no clue of what North Korea is like and I still don't. It is like a stage. It is full of huge, empty spaces and monuments and yet there are crowds crouching, it seems like at 01.37, what are they doing? I was surprised that Westerners were allowed in with shorts and short skirts. Loved the breakfast of instant coffee, toast and eggs! This is more than a lot of Westerners have at home! Strange place. I would prefer to change my tickets to the Maldives.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Seneca wrote:
omaxsteve wrote:One of the telltale signs , to me at least, that these events are totallt staged and there are no real victims is the lack of any real "amateur" photos taken from cellphones that actually show a victim in context, i,e, not the staged reuters type that we seen all over the media ad infinitum.
Why do we expect that during a real disaster untrained people would be taking pictures of victims? Do we have real examples of that? I would expect most people would be either in survival mode or in panic. I would expect that the few people who are able to think about other things than immediate survival would try to help those in need, even just by talking to them. I may be wrong.
Yes, thank you Seneca.

It seems we are always being told the first thing everyone does when in any sort of emotional distress is forget personal safety and selflessly turn into a makeshift reporter posting to Twitter, etc. Or are we being told that's what we should be doing?
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

Egypt & Iran are to the Middle East what California & New York are to the U.S. – the trend setting states. It should come as no surprise that the Muslim Brotherhood (a branch of Masonry) was behind the mandatory hejob con-job which helped create the image of ‘backward’ Middle Easterners in Western minds.

1958, when Muslims laughed at the idea of imposing the hijab to women

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv0agvY3jvo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv0agvY3jvo

President Gamal Abdel Nasser: In the year 1953 we really wanted to compromise with the Muslim Brotherhood if they were willing to be reasonable. And I met the leader of the Muslim Brotherhood and he sat with me and made his requests. What did he request? The first thing he asked for was to make wearing a hijob mandatory in Egypt. :ph34r:
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

Have any of our UK members/readers received one of these:

"Glasgow Police have threatened social media users, ordering them to be “kind” and not “hurtful” unless they want to “receive a visit… this weekend”.

Must not include psyop/false flag tweets or instagram photos or FB posts by law enforcement though!

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/04 ... n-twitter/
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Just to say hi to all - am currently in India for a, shall we say, 'art & science trip'. Will meet with a senior Indian astronomy professor in the next few days: subject matter of the meeting? Mais mon 'TYCHO-SSSS', bien sûr... wish me luck ! :)
ICfreely

You globetrotter you! I recommend you read the following article before speaking with the good professor. Bonne chance.

Zero to Infinity in Indian Mysticism

Subsets of calculus existed in the Ganita-Yukti-Bhasa two centuries before Isaac Newton published his work, according to a recently published translation of the manuscript. Prof K Ramasubramanian of IIT-Bombay has recently released two-volume translation of the Ganita-Yukti-Bhasa by Jyesthdeva points to the fact that some subsets of calculus existed in Indian manuscripts almost two centuries before Isaac Newton published his work.

And that an Indian mathematician and astronomer Nilakantha Somayaji spoke, in parts, about a planetary model, credited to Tycho Brahe almost a century later.

In the Tantra Sangraha (The Tantra Sangraha is a treatise on astronomy and related mathematics in elegant verse form, in Sanskrit. It consists of 432 verses.) Nilakantha talks about a planetary model where five planets, which can be seen with the naked eye – Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn – move around the sun, which in turn moves around the earth.

The fact remains that a century later, Tycho Brahe published the same planetary model and was credited for it, since no one knew of Nilakantha’s work.

(source: Not Newton, but Madhava! - mumbaimmirror.com).
http://hinduonline.co/FactsAboutHinduis ... atics.html
SOMAYAJI-SSSS?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Hi Simon, and good luck! SSSSS[?] for the win!
ICfreely

The ultimate objective of Iran’s so called ‘Islamic’ revolution was/is to convert Muslims to Scientism (atheism/atomism). By and large, Muslims are peaceful people. On the one hand, they’re oppressed by totalitarian Sharia law. On the other hand, they’re wrongly blamed for all the terrorist attack hoaxes. As a result, there’s been an…

Explosion of Atheism and People Leaving Islam

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr34ugMo5TA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr34ugMo5TA

8:39 - Richard Dawkins, it’s a great honor to have you on our program. I wanted to tell you first that your name is the most googled name in Iran. They did a search and saw that it was your name that came up and it shows what a large following you have in Iran and the Middle East and North Africa. You know I’ve come across countless ex-Muslims and the first thing they often say is, “I became an atheist as a result of The God Delusion.” Tell us a bit about that that book. It’s had huge effects.

:puke:
ICfreely

Communism has had the same effect in South America and 'Eastern Block' countries.
Changes in Cuba? Don't Hold Your Breath
By Servando Gonzalez
June 15, 2015

So, what can Americans learn from the Castroist Cubans? Among other things, they can learn how to destroy the middle class. For more than a quarter of a century the CFR conspirators have been working hard to destroy the American middle class. Well, Castro did it in Cuba in just a few years.

Before Castro took power in Cuba in 1959 with the help of the Rockefellers and their CFR agents in the U.S. government, Cuba was one of the countries in the world with the most expansive middle class — only second to the U.S.[2] Today, there are only two social classes in Cuba: the hyper rich, a small group composed of Castro himself, his relatives and close associates, and the hyper poor, consisting of the 99 percent of the population living in the most abject moral and material misery.

A few months after Castro’s troops took control of the country, Angola became one of the U.S.’ largest commercial partners in Africa. Chase Manhattan Bank, Bankers Trust, Citibank, and Morgan Guaranty, gave large loans to Angola. The business of General Motors, General Tire, Caterpillar, Boeing, IBM, NCR, Pfizer, Xerox, and other American corporations flourished in the country. Ninety five percent of Angolan oil was exported to Western countries. Castro’s soldiers protected the refineries in Cabinda from “saboteurs,” and Castro was paid in dollars for their services. Half of the production of Gulf Oil in Angola ended up in U.S. refineries. The consortium De Beers controlled diamond mines. So much for Castro’s “anti-imperialist” and “anti-colonialist policies.

http://www.intelinet.org/sg_site/articl ... anges.html
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

ICfreely wrote:Communism has had the same effect in South America and 'Eastern Block' countries.
True. For example, Brazil has for the past 13 years gone through the preliminary stages of "venezuelization", with the destruction/vilification of the middle class as described by Gonzalez. The transformation is orchestrated by a Latin American communist "think tank" (Foro de São Paulo) founded in 1990 by Castro and Lula. The current political/legal maelstrom in Brazil is a delayed attempt to shake off the stranglehold.
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

There is no denying the on-going destruction of America's middle class:

National Review recently provided a pitch-perfect explication of Ryan Republicanism in explaining their own views about the economic status of these working-class towns.

“The truth about these dysfunctional, downscale communities is that they deserve to die. Economically, they are negative assets. Morally, they are indefensible,” writes National Review’s Kevin D. Williamson. “The white American under-class is in thrall to a vicious, selfish culture whose main products are misery and used heroin needles. Donald Trump’s speeches make them feel good. So does OxyContin.”

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-president ... wisconsin/
Serik

Unread post by Serik »

Opel Astra has been voted Car of the Year. The Ceo of Opel received an illuminati pyramid.

simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

ICfreely wrote:You globetrotter you! I recommend you read the following article before speaking with the good professor. Bonne chance.

Zero to Infinity in Indian Mysticism

Subsets of calculus existed in the Ganita-Yukti-Bhasa two centuries before Isaac Newton published his work, according to a recently published translation of the manuscript. Prof K Ramasubramanian of IIT-Bombay has recently released two-volume translation of the Ganita-Yukti-Bhasa by Jyesthdeva points to the fact that some subsets of calculus existed in Indian manuscripts almost two centuries before Isaac Newton published his work.

And that an Indian mathematician and astronomer Nilakantha Somayaji spoke, in parts, about a planetary model, credited to Tycho Brahe almost a century later.

In the Tantra Sangraha (The Tantra Sangraha is a treatise on astronomy and related mathematics in elegant verse form, in Sanskrit. It consists of 432 verses.) Nilakantha talks about a planetary model where five planets, which can be seen with the naked eye – Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn – move around the sun, which in turn moves around the earth.

The fact remains that a century later, Tycho Brahe published the same planetary model and was credited for it, since no one knew of Nilakantha’s work.

(source: Not Newton, but Madhava! - mumbaimmirror.com).
http://hinduonline.co/FactsAboutHinduis ... atics.html
SOMAYAJI-SSSS?
Thanks, IC ...woah - you must have divinatory powers! Been aware and studying Nilakantha's work for the last few months. As it is, here's the very first sentence on page 1 of my first draft of the TYCHO-SSSS :

"This study is dedicated to Nilakantha Somayaji (author of the "Tantrasangraha", 1501 AD) - the great Indian astronomer who, it seems, was the original inspirator of Tycho Brahe's cosmic model."
https://books.google.it/books?id=kt9DIY ... ha&f=false

In fact that is the very reason I chose a (veteran) Indian astronomer to be the first to assess my model. Meeting with the professor tomorrow morning - can't wait!

+++++

Thanks Hoi ! :)
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Planning to vote in the next election?

brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Flabbergasted wrote:Planning to vote in the next election?

How transparent do you want your "Government"? It is a fiction after all. Some clowns sitting around a table is not "a Government", it's some clowns sitting around a table. "Government" is an IDEA - nothing more. You are ruled by being fooled!