THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
jumpy64

Re: 2015 San Bernadino Shooting Hoax

Unread post by jumpy64 »

Critical Mass wrote:John Friend (who is actually a Cluesforum member although I think he got scared off by some unnecessary rudeness) doing some field investigation work...
Interesting. Are you saying that he is a Cluesforum member because he's here as "John Friend", or he's using an alias - as everybody else, I guess - and you know who's behind it because... I can't imagine why, but maybe you can tell us, since you're mentioning this.

I'm asking because I like some things he says, and I'd like to read what he's said in this forum.

P.S. I tried "Negentropic", but I couldn't find any post from someone with that name here.
starfish prime

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by starfish prime »

JLapage wrote:
@ICfreely
For the last couple of months I've began to really wonder if I'm just wasting my time here. If I'm actually getting through to anyone.
You are definitely getting through. I, for one, understand and appreciate your very substantive posts regarding the masonic Newton and his rivalry with Leibniz, and all other posts regarding science and scientists. Like you, I came to realize that the medical establishment here in the US is a business that simply seeks to categorize any complaint by a patient into a "disease" for which the patient has to be medicated. Medication that is addictive and in the long run debilitating. They are experts at medical billing and treating their invented diseases for profit. It's a fact that they created a spectrum of mental diseases, AIDS, and many others.

By the way, is there a thread for this topic of 'made up diseases'? I know of the AIDS thread. How about a general topic of 'made up diseases'? Anyway, ICfreely, I just wanted to say that your posts are excellent and quite enriching. And I do appreciate your posts on science and the promoted scientists a lot.
I also would be interested in discussing other "fake diseases" in more detail. There is so much deception in the field of medicine, and I would love to hear what the others here think about health-related issues. For how many decades have governments and media told us that saturated fat and cholesterol cause heart disease, based on the fraudulent research of people like Ancel Keys, only now to be slowly reversing that advice? So much of the medical establishment is concerned only with addressing individual symptoms, or an arbitrary constellation of symptoms called a "disease," instead of trying to understand the underlying cause, or how the various organs of the body interact with each other. Chronic illnesses in general seem to be less the result of exposure to bacteria or viruses, or simply "poor genes," and more related to things like gut dysbiosis and intestinal permeability resulting from poor diet, antibiotic use, exposure to toxins, etc.
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

I agree that fake diseases and medicine, in general, are great topics.

I have a sister who followed all the advice of the experts on eating a low fat / no fat diet. She currently has 80% blockage in her right carotid artery and 70% in her left. It was caught on a routine physical and she is now on one of the popular cholesterol lowering drugs for life or until something more drastic needs to be done. The drugs aren't reducing the blockage at all - just maintaining.

My elderly father came to live with me last year due to mental decline. He was being prescribed approximately 9 different medications at the time. One drug was for memory issues, that seemed to do absolutely nothing - I nixed that one. Another two were for his prostate. One prostate drug's warning said that it could cause mutilation in the genitalia of male fetuses. When I expressed my shock at this the doctor simply said that since my father is no longer of child bearing age it won't matter. The other one causes cancer, but he will be dead by the time it catches up to him. :wacko: I took him off both those and he visits the bathroom now just as much as anyone else. My father also caught a nice case of C-diff (hospital super-bug infection) getting his gall bladder removed and lost 30 lbs due to that. Next thing I know he's walking around with blood pressure so low that the doctor couldn't believe he was able to stand. Nix the blood pressure and heart pill now that pressure is normal. It apparently only took 30 lbs of weight loss to lower his blood pressure that doctors had been treating with drugs for over 25 years! He is now on 2 drugs only - blood thinners for atrial fib and xanax.

Atrial fib (IMO) has got to have something to do with wireless signals we are bombarded with. That condition has exploded like autism, but I hear nothing from the medical community about why. I mentioned it as a possibility to my father's new cardiologist and the man had never even considered it.
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

jumpy64 wrote:Interesting. Are you saying that he is a Cluesforum member because he's here as "John Friend", or he's using an alias - as everybody else, I guess - and you know who's behind it because... I can't imagine why, but maybe you can tell us, since you're mentioning this.

I'm asking because I like some things he says, and I'd like to read what he's said in this forum.

P.S. I tried "Negentropic", but I couldn't find any post from someone with that name here.
I will grant that John is probably the nicest of the 'white nationalists'... he's even interviewed Lenon Honour as well as, of course, Simon.

John Friend joined Cluesforum in 2012 but he only made his introduction post & hasn't logged on since 2013.

As for Negentropic (also known as synergetic) he's a big fan of Cluesforum who you'll find posting here & there on the internet. IIRC he's a former 'White Nationalist' (he's certainly very critical towards most of them anyway) & has recently started his own podcasts... listening to them is on one of my 'to do' lists somewhere.
starfish prime

Unread post by starfish prime »

CluedIn,

Glad to hear you were able to get your father off most of those "medications." I personally find the idea of the heart as an electromagnetic field generator quite intriguing, and would not at all be surprised if atrial fibrillation was connected to WiFi exposure:
Although in physiology the heart is often referred to as a simple piston pump, there are in fact two additional features that are integral to cardiac physiology and function. First, the heart as it contracts in systole, also rotates and produces torsion due to the structure of the myocardium. Second, the heart produces a significant electromagnetic field with each contraction due to the coordinated depolarization of myocytes producing a current flow. Unlike the electrocardiogram, the magnetic field is not limited to volume conduction and extends outside the body.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15823696

---

Conventional medicine seems to have little value beyond addressing traumatic injury, though even that is becoming questionable, with medical articles such as this one from the Journal of Trauma and Acute Care Surgery, based on the ridiculous "improvised tourniquets" of the Boston Marathon hoax:
This article demonstrates that extremity bleeding after the Boston Marathon bombing was primarily treated with a single improvised tourniquet at the scene. Eight patients presented to the hospital without a tourniquet and ongoing life-threatening hemorrhage. Many improvised tourniquets were documented to be venous tourniquets with paradoxical bleeding and nonhemostatic upon ED arrival. No commercial, purpose-designed tourniquets were identified in the database. There were no in-hospital deaths.

Although the Boston Marathon bombing was not the first terrorist event in the United States, it was the first modern event to create mass casualties with a pattern of severe lower extremity blast injury commonly seen on the battlefield from improvised explosive devices. The Boston experience demonstrated the nearly universal use of improvised tourniquets as a primary prehospital hemostatic intervention for life-threatening extremity hemorrhage. A recent study conducted in Boston describes the city’s informal tourniquet protocol and use of the commonly seen improvised tourniquet after the bombing; however, this article conspicuously omits data regarding effectiveness of the improvised tourniquet or why this device was specifically selected over others. Recent data
derived from military experience do not support the use of improvised tourniquets as best practice, as multiple studies have consistently reported superior hemostatic results with the use of commercial, purpose-designed tourniquets. The military data have also established the hemostatic superiority of the
commercially available devices by directly comparing them with improvised devices. As a result, US combat personnel are now trained in self and buddy application of these purpose-designed tourniquets, and each US military service member carries at least one CAT tourniquet (often two). The translation of this military posture (general availability of tourniquets and widespread training on how to apply them correctly) to the homeland has not been realized, unlike other
battlefield lessons such as early use of antifibrinolytics and high-ratio transfusion, which have gained far more translational traction in the homeland. Had translation been more successful, one may have expected far more than a single commercial tourniquet identified after the bombing.
https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... on_bombing
arc300

Unread post by arc300 »

Merry Christmas to all here at this bastion of sanity on the interwebs! I don't usually have much to say but I appreciate reading all that is written. Thanks to Simon, to the Mods, and to everybody who posts. I may not always agree 100% with what is said, but that's what makes it interesting and worthwhile. Thank you all, and may the deity of your choice bless you all.
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

Critical Mass wrote:I will grant that John is probably the nicest of the 'white nationalists'... he's even interviewed Lenon Honour as well as, of course, Simon.

John Friend joined Cluesforum in 2012 but he only made his introduction post & hasn't logged on since 2013.
Thank you for the interesting info, CM. I agree that John Friend is probably the nicest among the "white nationalists", together with Greg Johnson, IMO, although I've never heard him talk about 9/11, so I don't know what his position might be on that.

I've also found a radio program in which John valiantly defends "September Clues" against other, certainly less "nice" and reasonable, white nationalists like Mike Delaney and Scott Roberts (the former, in particular, makes no sense at all whenever he speaks).

It could be something to talk about in the "Open Conspiracy" thread, if and when it will be unblocked, but I'm not even linking to it right now because I haven't listened to the whole program yet, so I don't know what they're gonna say until the end and I don't want to risk another "Turner Diaries"-like incident... ;)

Anyway, from "white nationalists" to "white Christmas" again, that too turned out to be a "politically incorrect" song! Whatch this video:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gFgmXe3q1s

It's a hoax, of course, but in just an hour the hoaxer has collected 18 signatures for his petition to ban this too "white" classic song, and several of them even from white students... :rolleyes:

Have a merry Christmas again everybody... It may soon be forced to become a "gay" one :P
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

Lol reminds me of the "ban Dihydrogen Monoxide" stuff you can find...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi3erdgVVTw

... assuming both videos are a reasonably accurate portrayal of peoples 'critical thinking' skills then it is clear that Cluesforum still has a long way to go to spread its 'message'.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Merry smegging christmas you lot. :rolleyes:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1m9XOTB95I
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Merry Saturnalia everybody :)

simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

arc300 wrote:Merry Christmas to all here at this bastion of sanity on the interwebs! I don't usually have much to say but I appreciate reading all that is written. Thanks to Simon, to the Mods, and to everybody who posts. I may not always agree 100% with what is said, but that's what makes it interesting and worthwhile. Thank you all, and may the deity of your choice bless you all.
Merry xmas to you - and to ALL good forum members and readers! I love you all. :wub:

Beware of Santa Claus sliding down your chimney's - I have heard that he may be an impostor, a fraud - or maybe even a crisis actor [!] - although it's just an unconfirmed rumor at the moment, so please take this info with a grain of salt for now.

Anyways, not EVERYTHING is fake in this world - and this place certainly isn't one of them. Of course, I also do not personally agree with 100% of what is said here (how could one possibly do so?) - but I remain extremely grateful for everyone's participation and contributions towards a better understanding and awareness of this - uh, shall we say - "amazing" world we live in. I feel very lucky and happy about this 'experimental' forum (that's how Hoi and I described it when we started it) - and again, I wish everyone the very best throughout the exciting - if somewhat uncertain - future that lies ahead. (oops... oh well, "lies" is not meant as a pun!)
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

Nothing says merry redneck, white trash, and blue ribbon Christmas like Robert Earl Keen, straight outta the Texas hill country. Enjoy, all!

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P37xPiRz1sg
burningame

Unread post by burningame »

Now here is some good holiday fare - hilarious! The "National Hoax Awards" - videos from YT channel "A Parker".

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClI7ym ... tUg/videos

"Best Crisis Actor"

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DiKCC5hJqc

"Most Convincing Female In A Staged Event"

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqsmx28XeZ4

"Most Deceiving Hoax Or False Flag"

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLdWYK6B4DU

and here's another guy's ("pocketsofthefuture") take on who should be crowned king of all those miserable crisis actors:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qki0uXrGvDY

I would like to believe that these kinds of videos signal a more widespread awareness of media fakery, that the message is getting further out there. I sincerely hope I'm not imagining things.
mnew9

Unread post by mnew9 »

Hope everyone associated with September Clues and all of your loved one's are having a fabulous Christmas. Cheers!

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTx-sdR6Yzk
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

That was very amusing mnew9! Holiday cheer to all on this board who are striving to tip the scales of truth each and everyday!