THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
Seneca

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Seneca »

dblitz wrote:The question is: If NASA images and data are faked, why are they faking an electric universe instead of a standard, gravity only one? Are they preparing us for a paradigm shift in astronomy as part of some controlled awakening? I dont know but I think it deserves discussion.
Or NASA wants to prevent the electric universe proponents figuring out that they are faking their images?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Yes, maybe electric universe is an analog for digital universe, i.e.; Fake. Similarly, might "Directed Energy" mean directed attention? Just musing.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Bumped into this, thought I'd share...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triangle_ ... ctory_fire
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

brianv wrote:Bumped into this, thought I'd share...

"11" infested ☺

Looks like this psyop was used to shift American industry from sweat shop, race to the bottom paradigm to more civilized and progressive one. It also kind of paved the way for the New Deal.

Good find
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

bostonterrierowner wrote:
brianv wrote:Bumped into this, thought I'd share...

"11" infested ☺

Looks like this psyop was used to shift American industry from sweat shop, race to the bottom paradigm to more civilized and progressive one. It also kind of paved the way for the New Deal.

Good find
This event is frequently referenced by the left as an example of the rampant evil of unchecked greedy capitalists. Events such as this would be happening daily in the sooty, Dickensian, "Black your boots, guvnor?" world we would all be living in if not for the protection of labor unions and government oversight.

One aspect of the Wiki account that I hadn't noticed before:
The first person to jump was a man, and another man was seen kissing a young woman at the window before they both jumped to their deaths.
If it ain't broke...
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

hoi.polloi wrote:On the other hand, doesn't it make logical sense that electromagnetism simply has something to do with the universe because we know it exists? Must it literally explain everything ever?
^ His mind is his sword. Those who linger shall feel its edge!
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

Friends, Romans, CluesForumen, bend me your ears!

Let us take a few moments of Ψ-lence and watch a brief excerpt from the following lecture.

Let us remember that not all Muslims are brainwashed by the crazy gold foil transmutating lunatics (Cosmology Theorists, Quantum Quacks). Let us not fall prey to their Weapons of Mass Assumption and Space-Crime Continuum.

Seyyed Hossein Nasr - The Rise of Scientism in the Islamic World

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSIbFDchh70
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSIbFDchh70

“…from the rise of a very strange but also powerful force [? :ph34r: G :ph34r: ?] that came into the Islamic World in the 19th century…and that is what I could call Scientism…and considering it [the generalized view of modern science] to be the determining factor for understanding what reality is, is really what Scientism entails. It’s strange that scientism came to the Islamic World through the backdoor [Turkey & Egypt].”

“…and it’s not accidental that the most extreme Islam movements of the 20th century have arisen with people with engineering backgrounds in the Islamic world. This is not by any means accidental. The humanities were cast aside as being irrelevant and western science & technology were taught, added to Sharia with a very, very big vacuum [ :rolleyes: ] in between.”

“You have, in the whole spectrum of Islamic thought, from the Islamic Republic of Iran to the Saudi Kingdom, from secularized Turkey to religious Sudan and so forth and so on and everything in between, there’s one kind of denominator and that is a kind of worship of modern technology and science."

“Most Moslems don't worship God they worship modern technology, without knowing it unfortunately…”

Be forewarned EweTube shepards & purveyors of solar myths; If thou doth not tread lightly upon the Garden of Freed Men then, by the moons of Jupiter, thy virtual towers of Babbleon shall collapse upon thee. In the words of some ancient Greek polymath that most likely existed, “Some turds float to the top while others sink to the bottom, but in the end they all get flushed.”
Selene
Banned

Unread post by Selene »

SacredCowSlayer,

welcome.

I understood you're working on legal issues and are a native Texan. We've seen in the new topic that lying is considered 'legal' for media outlets.

Do you know how that is arranged for not less lying nor less corrupt heavily funded organisations like NASA and IPCC? Do they adhere to the same status? In other words; is it as legal to lie about the media hoaxes as it is about the hoax of 'space travel' and 'we, inherently bad, humans are "destroying" the "global climate" by exhaling CO2'?

Cheers,

Selene
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

We've seen in the new topic that lying is considered 'legal' for media outlets.
Dropping bombs on kids is legal!!
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Selene wrote:
Do you know how that is arranged for not less lying nor less corrupt heavily funded organisations like NASA and IPCC? Do they adhere to the same status? In other words; is it as legal to lie about the media hoaxes as it is about the hoax of 'space travel' and 'we, inherently bad, humans are "destroying" the "global climate" by exhaling CO2'?
Excellent question. Yes it's all deplorable, and legal. There is zero enforceable legal mechanism to stop any of it.

Congress appropriates funds to countless bogus entities using mere pretext, and the institutions they fund provide them cover. Of course both political parties are equally guilty, and the people are left with two false choices in election after election. :(
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Hoi, I know you are uncomfortable with the forum ever being in fundraising mode, but the unavailability of septemberclues.org for the rest of the month is an extremely high price to pay for such philosophical purity. If our goal is to educate as many folks as we can, wouldn't it make sense to raise enough money to ensure both sites are always accessible?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

fbenario wrote:Hoi, I know you are uncomfortable with the forum ever being in fundraising mode, but the unavailability of septemberclues.org for the rest of the month is an extremely high price to pay for such philosophical purity. If our goal is to educate as many folks as we can, wouldn't it make sense to raise enough money to ensure both sites are always accessible?
Dear fbenario, I just sent this mail to Acornhost (our septemberclues.org hosting service). Waiting for reply.

Hello Acorn Host folks,

So it's "September Down" for us - once again... Our website Septemberclues.
info keeps running out of bandwidth every single year - in the month of
September (for obvious reasons related to our website's contents). This is a
bit like / and tantamount to Santa Claus' website running out of bandwidth in
the middle of December - a pretty grave annoyance, as you may well imagine!

As longtime Acorn customers, we hope to finally come to an agreement with you
about this. Can't you just bill us for the extra September bandwidth - and make
sure that our website never goes down - and ESPECIALLY NOT in September? After
all, we are paying for - I believe - the top hosting plan that you have on
offer - and have being trustfully doing so for several years.

Thanks for a prompt reply

best regards

The septemberclues.org administrators

As you can see, it's not a matter of funding here - just a (curious, perhaps) bandwidth issue. Curious? Perhaps not so curious after all - and we should probably rejoice over the fact that septemberclues.org attracts a peak of traffic around the month of September - it would be sad if it didn't! However, let me take this occasion to warmly thank - once again - all of those who've supported us throughout the years - helping to cover most of our various hosting fees.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

SacredCowSlayer wrote:My daughter (who already knows about the 911 scam) told me [...]
Good for you, teaching your daughter how to think for herself, and for helping her understand why she needn't automatically believe everything she sees on the news.

What have you taught or encouraged her to say in the future when her teachers discuss 9/11?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Nice work on "Chronicles" chaps. Very slick. Though, I'm surprised at the lack of comments so far.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Thanks, brianv.

Just added another episode: www.theclueschronicle.info

No word yet from iTunes. Obviously, it's for a rather different audience than normal CluesForum readers/contributors, so we'll see if it makes it past the gates of Apple Corp. They do have Fakeologist on iTunes which you can find if you search the term "September Clues".