THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
CIE
Banned

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by CIE »

Understood and don´t want to discuss this further at this point. I am not sure if the fear of "disinfo agents" of forums is warranted tho. Because "they" have the whole MSM (=mainstream media) under control anyway. People who are in such forums as yours probably come here, cause they doubt the official lines of false flags/hoaxes etc. in the 1st place. However I know "ofc" that eg. both the Russians and Amis accuse each other to send trained disinfo guys to the internet like blogs etc.

Well I have a question, please someone put it in right section if wrong here or no answers.

How reliable is the Google search ? And I mean in detail the search for time spans, eg. you can search for results from 01.01.2000 - 01.01.2015 (as example). The problem I came up with in several such searches there is not much to find about certain persons or event before these "persons" (hoaxes?) became known in connection to some event. Eg. I searched both names in the web and pics search of both GermanWings pilots in a 20yr. timeline BEFORE the event. Not much to be found for both text and pics... it may be these entries were disabled by Google on request of "authorities". The other possibility is, that there in fact were no entries/results for these persons. Now we assume these are airline pilots, should they have at least a bit of web presence ? Mh. Thanks :)
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

They don't care about just control of the mainstream media. They want everything: mainstream, alternative and independent (we might be considered 'independent'). Don't be naive at this point. Please. Just go back and process some of the threads in which we are flooded by obvious shills. If you can't understand that, your understanding might not be good enough for the forum and for your own good you might not want to participate here. Of course there are plenty of wanderers, but to understand the impact of media fakery you have to understand that human beings are involved in the study of other human beings.

Where did you even get your information about governments and spies? From the media? From fiction writers?

Google was "officially" raided by government some years back, which tells us it was probably government all along or nearly so. Try getting a question answered from a government official; we might learn something or we might not. Usually the government "speaks" to people through the media and you just have to take their word for it that they have brought you accurate information since they will say they don't have time to meet in person, explain, prove or even remember where they got their assertion. In my opinion, anything you will find about Google's inner workings will be from Google employees who don't see the harm in explaining how their crawlers work. Most crawlers of the various search engines have sort of 'behaviors' programmed in. Good luck with your searches.

I agree the lack of information about newer media characters (as they appear) is suspicious.
smj

Unread post by smj »

The google monster only tells you what it wants you to know...

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Google_Book

... just ask the Wojcicki sisters...

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p2395420
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Wojcicki
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Wojcicki

Although, Anne, the genomics pioneer, can probably get you a discount on an on-line dna test...

https://www.23andme.com
CIE
Banned

Unread post by CIE »

hoi.polloi wrote:Actually, I usually don't care enough to hunt down member information. ...etc.
Ok, thanks for the warning about disinfo etc. Also I know I am not up to you guys standards. I will pause for while and only read. Checked some of your other posts and found you are an interrogator, right ? :) Actually I might start to enjoy it. Thanks also for Google info to SMJ. I also read about an interview with you & Simon with some radio (free revolution or so). Is it already up, if yes please kindly lead the way to it. Do you have some hints (list) on whom you would consider "shill" and/or "disinfo" in this forum, so I might avoid naming or linking them here.
hoi.polloi

Trust only yourself.
ShaneG

Unread post by ShaneG »

CIE,

I'm sure Hoi will respond to you in due course with regard to your questions (??), however, if I may interject with a few points of my own. I noticed that you left out the question mark when asking, and thought best to let you know that proper grammar and puctuation is a requirement on this forum in particular. It's something I found out from an early stage when joining here. I'm still no English scholar, but do try my best to write in a way that's easy to understand for all readers.

I haven't posted here for a while because I chose to focus on things in life which aren't related to the irrepressible propaganda puzzle. This is the first time I've logged on in the past several months, and am noticing many new members who seem to be jumping into the deep waters while being weak swimmers.

To answer your question about shills on this forum: if there are any (which there probably are), then they will no doubt be sniffed out after making enough suspect posts; then either banned, or outed in the shill sub-section.
CIE
Banned

Unread post by CIE »

So let´s put your knowledge to test with a more "funny" and not world moving video:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rTYCc2ZF2o

Real or not ? Video fakery ? :) From what I "learned" from here and other places now, I formed an opionion but do not want to influence anyone....
Pilgrim

Unread post by Pilgrim »

The "Measles" hoax in the US that was no more than a few hundreds of cases that has bought in new laws to mandatory vaccinations in several states epitomizes the power of Big Pharma and state control over what you can be enforced to take into your body. I won't insult your intelligence by supplying links as this is a no brainer and people can easily do their own research into the vaccination hoax. Most media hoaxes are a battle over worldviews and beliefs, this one actually is toxic to the body and not just the mind. So sad. To think my parents took me to a measles party in 1966.

Please stay away from my kids if you have been recently vaccinated with live viruses due to viral shedding and horizontal transmission. A sucker is born each minute so they say, and let's have some truth to the wild strain of measles compared to the vaccine strain of measles that is "infecting" these kids, if so at all.
hoi.polloi

Happy June, y'all.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Nah! I'm imagining things.
Selene
Banned

Re: THE "CHATBOX" - SS Ironic; RMS Titanic, Costa & MH370/17

Unread post by Selene »

A funny (?) little (?) story of which I'm surprised there was no info yet on Cluesforum ties into a number of other topics discussed. 'Where's Heiwa...?

We all know about the SS Ironic (sorry, the "real" name is SS Naronic - francophones, the article is showcased), right?

Wildtalepedia:

SS Naronic was a steamship built by Harland and Wolff in Belfast for the White Star Line. The ship was lost at sea after leaving Liverpool on February 11, 1893 bound for New York, with the loss of all 74 people on board. The ship's fate is a mystery that remains unsolved to this day.

For this voyage to New York, Naronic had a crew of 50, plus 24 cattlemen to attend to the ship's primary cargo, livestock. After leaving Liverpool, she stopped briefly at Point Lynas, Anglesey, North Wales, to put her Maritime pilot ashore before heading west into heavy seas, never to be seen again.

Naronic had no wireless telegraph with which to send a distress call (it would be another five years before the Marconi Company opened their factory that produced the system the RMS Titanic used to send her distress signals), so whatever problem she encountered, her crew was on their own. The only knowledge we have of the incident comes from two sources.

ImageImageImageImage

1 - 4 bottles with messages "found"? @ these dates:
  • 3-3-1893 - "Feb. 19, 1893- Naronic sinking. All hands praying. God have mercy on us." The message was signed "L. Winsel." Could this "L. Winsel" have been John L. Watson, crew member?
    Clare gave the bottle to a Bay Ridge police captain named Kenny (of the 18th precinct) and never heard about it again.
  • 30-3-1893 - "3:10 AM Feb.19. SS Naronic at sea. To who picks this up: report when you find this to our agents if not heard of before, that our ship is sinking fast beneath the waves. It's such a storm that we can never live in the small boats. One boat has already gone with her human cargo below. God let all of us live through this. We were stuck by an iceberg in a blinding snowstorm and floated two hours. Now it's 3:20 AM by my watch and the great ship is dead level with the sea. Report to the agents at Broadway, New New York, M. Kersey & Company. Goodby all."
    The message is signed, "John Olsen, Cattleman." There is no Olsen on the passenger or crew list list. The closest names to "John Olsen" would be John Watson and John O'Hara, both Cattlemen.
  • xx-6-1893 - "Stuck iceberg: sinking fast: Naronic"
    The message is simply signed: "Young" There is no" Young" on the passenger or crew list.
  • 18-9-1893 - "All hands lost; Naronic; No time to say more....T"
    The message ended or was signed "T" The Closest match here is William Tobin, Cattleman or Christopher Tesch, crew member.
Supposed life jacket from MH370 in South Chinese Sea

2 - The British steamer SS Coventry reported seeing two of Naronic's empty lifeboats; the first lifeboat, found at 2:00 am on 4 March, was capsized and the second, found at 2:00 pm, was swamped. The first of these was found 19 miles (some sources put this at 90 miles) from the site where the White Star Line's Titanic would later meet a similar fate.

RMS Titanic "sank" 14-04-1912, 19 years and ~1 month after SS Ironic @ 19 (or 90) [nautical?] miles from each other...*

Deux des lettres retrouvées dans des bouteilles évoquant une collision avec un iceberg, et certains navires ayant repéré des glaces sur l'Atlantique Nord en février 1893, la commission se penche également sur cette hypothèse. La route du navire, estimée avec l'aide du capitaine Thompson, passe cependant bien au sud de Terre-Neuve, et l'enquête conclut que le Naronic se trouvait à au moins 100 miles des glaces les plus proches. Cette conclusion est cependant contestable, la presse new-yorkaise rapportant à l'époque que plusieurs navires ont signalé des glaces dans cette région, qui est également celle où le Titanic fait naufrage, 19 ans plus tard.

There seem to be no pictures of SS Naronic, but this is her sister ship Bovic - could it be a Ms. Soto & so many 9/11 vicsim (non-existing) sister (ship) case?

German Wiccapedia
Die ungewöhnlichen Nachrichten wurden später wiederholt in Zweifel gezogen. Zum Einen waren einige der Namen, mit denen sie unterzeichnet waren, nicht auf der Besatzungs- bzw. Passagierliste vorhanden. Zum Anderen war es merkwürdig, dass – angenommen, die Nachrichten waren echt – zwei in den USA und zwei in Großbritannien aufgefunden wurden. Zwar ist es generell nicht ungewöhnlich, dass eine Flaschenpost von Amerika aus Europa erreicht, doch benötigt sie für die Distanz üblicherweise erheblich länger als die wenigen Monate, die sich im Fall der Naronic ergeben würden. Einen sicheren Rückschluss auf die tatsächliche Unglücksursache könnte nur die Auffindung des Wracks der Naronic bieten.

Sources for Wikis:

...on 11th February 1893 the Naronic, one of the White Star boats, sailed with seventy-four all told, and was never heard of. The Naronic was a new twin-screw cargo-vessel, so built and fitted as to weather [not my spelling, just quoting] any gale, and ably officered and manned. The disappearance of this steamer created a profound sensation. :blink:

Passenger List

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjLFnrG1l0E
So,
- MH370 "disappeared" without sending a distress call just like SS Ironic...
- 08-03-2014 is exactly 121 (= 11 * 11) years (and 17 days) later than 19-02-1893......
- all the other numerology, see highlighted
- "Goodby all" on a fake bottled message vs the farewell message "Good night Malaysia" (or what were those "famous" allegedly last words of the copilot?)
- the false rumour of the telephone calls from MH370 vs the false messages in the bottles, traveling >half Atlantic eastwards in just 14, 41, or 100+ days...
- fake signals afterwards (bottles @ Ironic, Malaysian Airlines napkins :rolleyes: @ MH370)
- RMS Titanic, under the same White Star Line company, "got crushed" by an iceberg 19 years and ~2 months after and allegedly 19 miles from SS Ironic *

:ph34r: let's see: SS Ironic 02-1893-RMS Titanic 04-1912 (+19) & MH370 03-2014-MH??? 05-2033 (+19)?? :ph34r:
:unsure: Or are the icebergmen (m/f) of the Elites not that predictable... :unsure:

Selene

* So, only based on a mentioned find of a life boat when no trace nor wreckage of SS Ironic has been found?
Editor: a person employed by a newspaper, whose business it is to separate the wheat from the chaff, and to see that the chaff is printed.

It is not to be wondered that men have worshiped the ocean, for in his depths they have seen mirrored the image of Eternity — of Infinity

Elbert Hubbard (1913 & 1915) - died during RMS Lusitania disaster - 07-05-1915
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

simonshack wrote: And for those who are still stuck with the popularly-held notion that folks like Kepler (Copernicus, Galilei & co) led us into the modern, rational era of 'scientific enlightenment' and emancipated humanity from the old, religious dogmas of the Church, here's some rather bizarre, 'godly' views - straight from Mr Kepler's mind...
[...] Geometry was implanted into human nature along with God's image and not through man's visual perception and experience."
Far from endorsing Kepler and his machinations, I just wanted to clarify that there is nothing bizarre about the statement that perception and interpretation of objective reality requires a physical and intellectual constitution (or "nature") geared to that function, regardless of how one claims the gearing or "implantation" was done. A radio may serve as an analogy: if the antenna and the signal processor are not designed specifically for the type of signal which is broadcast, the signal will not be captured or, if something is detected, it will not be meaningful.

In the same line of thought, "triangleness", for example, is an atemporal concept and archetype, not the result of humans seeing hundreds of near-triangular shapes in nature and then one day deciding to group them and stick a label on them. The latter approach is certainly handy in many situations, but it is eminently empirical and gradualist, and thus is a hallmark of ...
...the modern, rational era of 'scientific enlightenment'.
arc300

Unread post by arc300 »

From the article breathlessly entitled "Angry stare of church shooting suspect: Dylann Roof's family say he wasn't raised a monsterfrom:http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/ar ... d=11467954", this really caught my eye:

QUOTE: "Roof's sister, Amber, had called authorities after seeing the surveillance photo of her brother on television, according to law enforcement officials.
Amber Roof was due to be married Sunday, according to theknot.com, a wedding website. Although authorities haven't said why Roof fled to Shelby, his sister's fiance, Michael Tyo, lives three miles from where Roof was captured in a residential neighborhood of brick ranch-style houses." UNQUOTE.

Strange. A reporter's source for this info is a website? Surely someone first mentioned to the simulated reporter that ol' Amber-oony was getting married. Surely they don't feed any old name into "a wedding website" and hope they get lucky? Or is this just another website being used to provide back stories?

So I checked it out:

Of course, if you click on their "website" link, you don't get anything.

So I typed in a couple of random names and was assailed with an avalanche of very simmy "photos" of people, and cheesy, badly written slop about falling in love. The reason I'm posting this in the chat-box is because I suppose cheesy slop is what one should expect from a wedding website. I've fotoforensiced several dodgy-looking photos but will reserve my judgement because I have no expertise in this area. However, two of the analyses returned completely black results:

Any ideas? Is complete blackness a normal result for some file types? Would a websites construction explain the extremely low-quality photos in this day of every cellphone having a high-quality camera?

Edited to add the word "don't"
iCONOCLAST

Look ! I got a CME Cert

Unread post by iCONOCLAST »

http://www.medscape.org/activitytracker ... earch=true

I got the above CME (continuing medical education) certificate for the Lulz. Did not have the heart to talk about Vicsims or media hoaxes...

Cheers
Dr Simon Thompson
Ataraxia

Unread post by Ataraxia »

hoi.polloi wrote: What is one, single, supposedly strong argument for the existence of dinosaurs? I am not talking an answer like "fossil record" or "oil". I mean one, single well-documented and proven case of a dinosaur bone being found, examined by peers, proven to be the age claimed, and so on ...
The connection between fossil fuels and animals/plants is sort of silly when you really think about it. For instance, why do they find dinosaur bones and million-year old animal bones at depths of a few feet (or often times even exposed to the air,) yet they dig 4,000-5,000 foot oil wells in order to find these fossil fuels? What's the process by which masses of dinosaurs and animals and dead plants make their way down to such depths, and yet many others still lie exposed at the surface? Just something to wonder.

Besides we know from what we see that in most cases bugs break down corpses. That's what they do. Yet somehow millions upon millions of normal bones avoided this fate. In this world of evolution, why did no bugs evolve to take advantage of these unlimited resources of mineral rich bone? They really do everything possible to twist reality around, making us believe their appeals to authority rather than our own eyes, since everything we observe tells us that bio-waste material (corpses and dead plants) tend to be recycled back into the ecosystem, often even in our lifetimes. Otherwise there'd be corpses of animals and bugs everywhere we look. I'm not saying there are no fossils (since we've all likely gone on school field trips as children and looked and found fossils), but that the idea that these organisms can even become a great oily slurry 1000s of miles under the crust maybe seems improbable. It is funny though that some human bones last for a few decades and others are known to last for 4 million years. Just good genes I guess.

What really might oil be but rock+heat+pressure+time? I know that's supposed to be a dumb, 'Russian' theory but to me, oil is completely renewable. As long as continents and plates shift, there will be oil. After all, new technologies and new reserves continue to out-pace production and demand. Though strangely, they always produce just a little more than the demand requires. The peak oil scare is the same thing as the human-caused global warming garbage. They've been predicting peak oil for 50 years, but here we are in the 2010s producing more than ever before. Yet people still believe in peak oil? There never was a risk of peak oil. And, in my opinion, there never will be. We certainly shouldn't be punished for 'polluting' the world with carbon dioxide, since it's one of the most basic molecules for all life to exist.

Isn't it possible fossil fuels are just a fabricated market like diamonds are? And both are carbon-based, oddly enough. It’s really no different too than their fear-mongering that we'll run out of water. I mean, they try and tell us we’ll run out of water even while it’s everywhere around us. Think of what lies and fear they could get away with if these unending supplies of water weren't visible and you didn't know how plentiful it actually was. How do we know oil isn't essentially like water? It could exist in oceans below where the heat and pressure turns the rocks to liquid, for instance, somewhere between the molten core and the rock mantle. This isn't to say of course that some minor reserves of oil come from organic sources.