THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
HonestlyNow
Member
Posts: 454
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:15 pm

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by HonestlyNow » Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:33 pm

JLapage wrote: I searched for the meaning of 'to proof' without success.
That's odd. I Google 'define proof' or 'define "to proof"' and definitions come up, which includes "proofread (a text)." My hubby used to proof the yeast in his pizza dough for our weekly ritual homemade pizza.

anonjedi2
Member
Posts: 824
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:50 am

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by anonjedi2 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:13 am

I'm having a hard time believing that the explosions in this video are anything but obvious CGI.

Thoughts?

http://io9.com/watch-this-truck-explode ... 1083758247

Cobra Commander
Member
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:45 am

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Cobra Commander » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:27 pm

I've got a heated debate going on at the official Cincinnati Bengals Message Board. The Bengals are the number #1 ranked team in the NFL for the first time in decades, but September Clues & media fakery are the hottest topic there now after I started exposing media fakery to the board members. I'm getting drilled with question after question and need help, because I'm only 1 person challenging the beliefs of many. Can somebody come there and help me wake as many of these people up as possible? I've got what you would expect... Some on the fence, but most are attacking me. I haven't even got to the Vicsims yet, and surprised none of them have brought it up if they followed my links here. Please help me "get the word out".

omaxsteve
Banned
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:44 am
Contact:

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by omaxsteve » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:38 pm

Cobra,

A link to the appropriate site, and specific thread, would be helpful.

regards,

Steve O.

bostonterrierowner
Member
Posts: 853
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 10:01 pm

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by bostonterrierowner » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:08 pm

Cobra Commander wrote:I've got a heated debate going on at the official Cincinnati Bengals Message Board. The Bengals are the number #1 ranked team in the NFL for the first time in decades, but September Clues & media fakery are the hottest topic there now after I started exposing media fakery to the board members. I'm getting drilled with question after question and need help, because I'm only 1 person challenging the beliefs of many. Can somebody come there and help me wake as many of these people up as possible? I've got what you would expect... Some on the fence, but most are attacking me. I haven't even got to the Vicsims yet, and surprised none of them have brought it up if they followed my links here. Please help me "get the word out".
These mysterious "board members" are aware of media fakery because being in professional sports they are obviously a part of it.
Go through your favourite team's recorded games ( on which it seems you've wasted a great deal of time ) and look for the obvious fakes or setups and ask relevant and specific questions. Come back to us afterwards.

Sorry Cobra but fanatic rooting for the "home teams" is like participating in elections or "suppoting" political parties. Always a sign of the extreme "head in an ass" syndrome.

Grow up dude :)

datspot
Member
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:09 am

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by datspot » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:26 pm

Hi, I don't think I have permission to start a thread of any kind but I would like to hear any comments on the latest Australian Isis-related incident (Melbourne) regarding the shooting of a blur by the name of Numan Haider (gotta love the name).

Leading reports are here: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-or ... 0d44bacd10

Here he is in living colour:

Image

Cobra Commander
Member
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:45 am

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Cobra Commander » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:14 am

bostonterrierowner wrote:
Cobra Commander wrote:I've got a heated debate going on at the official Cincinnati Bengals Message Board. The Bengals are the number #1 ranked team in the NFL for the first time in decades, but September Clues & media fakery are the hottest topic there now after I started exposing media fakery to the board members. I'm getting drilled with question after question and need help, because I'm only 1 person challenging the beliefs of many. Can somebody come there and help me wake as many of these people up as possible? I've got what you would expect... Some on the fence, but most are attacking me. I haven't even got to the Vicsims yet, and surprised none of them have brought it up if they followed my links here. Please help me "get the word out".
These mysterious "board members" are aware of media fakery because being in professional sports they are obviously a part of it.
Go through your favourite team's recorded games ( on which it seems you've wasted a great deal of time ) and look for the obvious fakes or setups and ask relevant and specific questions. Come back to us afterwards.

Sorry Cobra but fanatic rooting for the "home teams" is like participating in elections or "suppoting" political parties. Always a sign of the extreme "head in an ass" syndrome.

Grow up dude :)
Honestly,

I don't believe in media fakery in sports, as in the games and stuff. I think sports serves as a distraction from media fakery, politics, and the daily grind to survive. I mean, if a lot of people spend their spare time following and discussing their teams, then that's less time they could spend from researching fakery .

Now, some of the side stories seem a little fishy. You have the Ray Rice story, in which the video of him knocking his then fiancé out surfaced the Monday following the first game. Why is that significant? We'll, Ray Rice's team just happened to be playing on Thursday Night, and that happened to be the first night CBS was starting their new contract to air NFL games on Thursday night. What a perfect way to get people to know Thursday Night Football on CBS now exists, and what a way to get them to watch with an intriguing story line.


Then you have the next story less than. 2 weeks later about Adrian Peterson beating his children with switches and getting arrested. You have 2 running backs in 2 weeks, both whom happen to wear purple jerseys, both be the major focus of domestic abuse cases. Then you have the league allegedly screwing up in dishing out punishments in both cases.

I just don't see them faking the games. I've been to many, and never seen a sign of fakery, but like I said, these side stories could be fake.

ShaneG
Member
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:53 am

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by ShaneG » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:42 pm

I think it would be difficult to fake live sports events, but there is definitely a 'rigged' element in the less important events.

If you're interested in premier league football you might want to have a read of this blog: http://footballisfixed.blogspot.co.uk/

The guy who writes the blog is part of a team that collect statistics - and sells the information to bookmakers - and they point out correlations between certain referees/ agents/managers/players.

jaytotale
Member
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:53 pm

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by jaytotale » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:58 pm

ShaneG wrote:I think it would be difficult to fake live sports events, but there is definitely a 'rigged' element in the less important events.

If you're interested in premier league football you might want to have a read of this blog: http://footballisfixed.blogspot.co.uk/

The guy who writes the blog is part of a team that collect statistics - and sells the information to bookmakers - and they point out correlations between certain referees/ agents/managers/players.
That could make sense. The Italian league has supposedly been subjected to this type of thing(it could have all been a bluff for other nefarious reasons?) so why not our beloved Premiership? Definitely food for thought!

lux
Member
Posts: 1914
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by lux » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:01 am

I haven't read this guy's books so I can't vouch for them but I think he has some interesting things to say about sports fixing in his interviews such as the one below. Is he a shill? I don't know -- maybe. Even so, what he says seems plausible. Presumably there is a lot more specific data in his books then what he gives here.


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8XPk8Tlid4

As for the ease in fixing games it seems pretty easy to me. A well placed call from an official here, a critical moment's player error there ...

How would you know if the quarterback threw the pass inaccurately by accident or on purpose? Or, why the basketball player just missed his shot? Or, what caused the goalie to fumble his block? Many big and important games run very close score-wise so it seems to me they would be rather easy to fix but that's my opinion and I'm no sports expert.

fbenario
Member
Posts: 2246
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:49 am
Location: Atlanta, GA
Contact:

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by fbenario » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:18 am

lux wrote:As for the ease in fixing games it seems pretty easy to me. A well placed call from an official here, a critical moment's player error there ...

How would you know if the quarterback threw the pass inaccurately by accident or on purpose? Or, why the basketball player just missed his shot? Or, what caused the goalie to fumble his block? Many big and important games run very close score-wise so it seems to me they would be rather easy to fix but that's my opinion and I'm no sports expert.
It's my understanding that bribery is considered less likely in American pro sports than in worldwide soccer (football) because of the generally high level of salaries in American sports. Much easier to bribe someone making comparatively little than to bribe an American athlete making over a million per year. Gambling syndicates aren't in the habit, I don't think, of offering millions to players to throw games. Why would an athlete with a contract for millions risk it (and accompanying potential jail time) to make a few thousand extra?

ShaneG
Member
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:53 am

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by ShaneG » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:47 am

jaytotale wrote:
ShaneG wrote:I think it would be difficult to fake live sports events, but there is definitely a 'rigged' element in the less important events.

If you're interested in premier league football you might want to have a read of this blog: http://footballisfixed.blogspot.co.uk/

The guy who writes the blog is part of a team that collect statistics - and sells the information to bookmakers - and they point out correlations between certain referees/ agents/managers/players.
That could make sense. The Italian league has supposedly been subjected to this type of thing(it could have all been a bluff for other nefarious reasons?) so why not our beloved Premiership? Definitely food for thought!
Yes, the Calciopoli scandal is a good example of how match fixing runs deep with referee interference behind the scenes. Juventus were relegated because of it, but it didn't take long for them to get back to the top of Italian football.

I noticed over at fakeologist they had a thread going where they were discussing the possible fakery surrounding the Hillsborough disaster, along with some other football stadium disasters such as the fire at Bradford City ground. It was the Psyopticon user(used to post here as EvilEdna) who put forward the argument and was adamant it was all a hoax. I was unsure at first, but there was some signs of fakery with the shadows, but I can't get my head around how they could have pulled it off with all the players being 'in on it' as they've all wrote about it in their autobiographies.

lux
Member
Posts: 1914
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by lux » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:31 am

fbenario wrote:
lux wrote:As for the ease in fixing games it seems pretty easy to me. A well placed call from an official here, a critical moment's player error there ...

How would you know if the quarterback threw the pass inaccurately by accident or on purpose? Or, why the basketball player just missed his shot? Or, what caused the goalie to fumble his block? Many big and important games run very close score-wise so it seems to me they would be rather easy to fix but that's my opinion and I'm no sports expert.
It's my understanding that bribery is considered less likely in American pro sports than in worldwide soccer (football) because of the generally high level of salaries in American sports. Much easier to bribe someone making comparatively little than to bribe an American athlete making over a million per year. Gambling syndicates aren't in the habit, I don't think, of offering millions to players to throw games. Why would an athlete with a contract for millions risk it (and accompanying potential jail time) to make a few thousand extra?

I don't see that high salaries guaranty anything except that the employee is more likely to do as he is told if he wishes to continue riding the gravy train.

I also don't think that money is the only form of persuasion.

Cobra Commander
Member
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:45 am

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Cobra Commander » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:42 am

So, here's one of the debates I was telling you guys about. This guy actually makes a good argument against the September Clues research on one little topic. Most of the other members are just straight attacking personally, as expected, or talk about Newton's Law and try to disprove that, even though I told them I don't want to talk about that, and would rather post the evidence of Fakery. Unfortunately, they put this topic in the VIP section where you have to have a bunch of posts, be a long time member, or something, so I have to do this battle alone. I figured I could possibly get a little help here by bring it back here in the Chatbox.

Here's the post where somebody actually makes a decent argument against the Fairbanks reflection in the windshield. I'll post my observations below...
rfaulk34
lulz. mspaint.


Image
rfaulk34
I'm glad you came back to that because i didn't get to reply to it at the time and i didn't want to dig it back up after people had moved on.

I'm not going to go into near the detail that i was going to before so i'll make it quick.

The car was parked 1/2 a city block away from the South Tower. Approximately 400ft away, based on the towers being 210 feet square. It wasn't "a couple blocks away" as you stated. This overhead view of today shows the relative distance from the tower.
Image

The South tower was 110 stories high, or 1,362 feet.
http://architecture.about.com/od/worldt ... rade_2.htm

A reflection is dependent on the light source. If the Sun had been high in the sky, that reflection would not have been possible. Problem for you is, the car was parked in the shade.
Image

Since it was parked in the shade, the reflection would have to come from the only light source available....dun dun duuuuunnnnnnn, the sky around the South tower.

Just to prove my point, i took these pics today. The first one is of my truck, parked in the middle of our lot with the Sun high in the sky and no shade. You can see the reflection of the ladder as it's extended out over the windshield.
Image

The next one is a car, two hours later, parked in the shade. The only light source is above and behind the car and you can see the reflection of the top of the building behind the car.
Image

These two pics show the position of the car relative to the reflection in the windshield.
Image
Image

So, no, it's not impossible to get a reflection on the windshield of a car that's parked in the shade, 1/2 a city block away from a 1,362 ft tall building.
So, it appears he is right that a building can cast an inverted image in the windshield from behind, and that was the trick Evan Fairbanks intended. From my observations, Evan didn't take into consideration the curvature of car windshields. The curve in the windshield and rear windows distort the image of a building behind it. This pic I took today is not the best example, but there were 5 cars in my driveway, and I didn't have time to move a bunch of cars around, cause I didn't have time to do all that and work.
Image
The front of the car is close to 6 ft away from the house. The peak of my garage is around 23 ft high, which is almost 3 stories. The inverted image barely appears in the rear window, but because of the curve in the window, it gives my garage roof a funhouse mirror effect, which is a distortion of the garage peaks shape. Most cars have curved windshields, as did the car in Evan's video. Evan Fairbanks did not have any distortion in his inverted windshield images, so therefore his windshield image is still a fraud.

A couple more things to counter what rfaulk34 said...

1. Evan is depicted as being at the corner of Liberty & West Streets, as the corner is seen by his camera right before he sets up for the "Action" shot of the alleged plane. This would make his supposed location further back than what is circled in their overview pic.

2. The corner of Liberty & West is closer to 600 ft away (considering the width of the WTC's were 208ft, and the tower was nearly 3 WTC lengths away). It is not 400 ft. as stated by rfaulk34. Times the distance my car was away (6ft) and remember the visible image part of the peak of my garage (which is almost 3 stories), and consider my window is more sloped to be able to see the building, then we most likely shouldn't see an inverted image of a building at all. Just a reflection of smoke, or only a partial image of the top of the building, if anything.

3. My house faces nearly the same degree south as the WTC did. I took the pic at nearly the same time, just a little later cause I live a little more west in the eastern time zone. Also, it's a sunny September day. I don't know if any of this matters, but you never know what fakery deniers will say to debunk you.

Although he did have a good argument, I think rfaulk34 just wanted to show off his ride.

Does anybody else have proof that I can add to the debate that this reflection is fake?

I want to present most of the fakery case to them as I can, and I keep repeating septemberclues.info and cluesforum.info, but only one person has mentioned they watched September Clues, but stopped at Nose Out. It seems to me people can't get beyond Nose Out for some reason . Can you link me to key in your face fakery evidence? Like the shade/sun on the towers, etc...

Critical Mass
Member
Posts: 544
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:33 pm

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Critical Mass » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:26 am

Cobra Commander wrote:Does anybody else have proof that I can add to the debate that this reflection is fake?
If people can't understand that this video is fake as pointed out by Simon and all but admitted to by 'Evan' on 9/11 itself... then perhaps get them to try &make sense of the reflection mathematically.

The laws of reflection

A trigonometry calculator

SmokingGunII made a great post about another silly reflection here... these two images feature similar distances & angles.

Image

Image

To be honest though people see what they want to believe they see. Debating about 9/11 is like challenging someone about their religious beliefs... it's mostly pointless & can get insanely emotional very quickly.

No-one can analyze information when in an emotional state so you may have to repeatedly try to calm people down.

Try using comedy perhaps? How about the laughable Tony Arrigo... the very first 'plane witness'.

Other ridiculous stuff we were fed?

Post Reply