THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
fbenario

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by fbenario »

Bastards. Every last one of 'em.

They know who they are, and they will get theirs in the end.
lux

Unread post by lux »

We're back!
And, the media takes notice!

Well done, Simon and Hoi!
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Moos?

Is that its real name?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

No, it''s what she does! Love the banner!
lux

Unread post by lux »

Yes, Jeanne Moos is a "real" (term used loosely) CNN reporter known for doing quirky stories.

Great banner. Who is that guy 2nd from the right? AJ with hair?
Last edited by lux on Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

YEESSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

(WARNING: the above image is not an authentic photo of 9/11. it has been manipulated by yours truly.
The ass-kicked chimp is not really Rupert Murdoch, it is a cartoon/caricature of Rupert Murdoch.)

Let us all sing along:

"D'you know that one day
We will turn the world - upside down
D'you know that one day
We will clean the world - inside out"

http://septclues.com/AUDIO%20FILES/ALL% ... %20DAY.mp3

Hoi has done a monster effort to get us back up and running (in a better and safer way than ever) after this deactivation drama - caused by Matt Campbell, a British "activist" for Architects & Engineers for Truth (who claims to have lost his brother Geoff on 9/11).

Matt Campbell's antics have caused us untold aggravation, extra man hours and expenses. And this, from someone who calls himself a "9/11 truthseeker". May everyone reach their own conclusions as to what this all means...

PS: Yes, we know that some problems with the newly re-hosted forum still have to be fixed - we will do our best to sort them out as soon as possible.
hoi.polloi

The character between Berlusconi and Michael Moore is a banking character from American politics, perhaps you will be able to find out who. The research into him brings up some interesting "economics" stories. Hint: his middle name is "Shalom".
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

hoi.polloi wrote:The character between Berlusconi and Michael Moore is a banking character from American politics, perhaps you will be able to find out who. The research into him brings up some interesting "economics" stories. Hint: his middle name is "Shalom".
I like Hoi's new "VIP" banner : it kind of mixes fools with fools > all the way from Henry Kissinger to Ace Baker. It's hilarious. :lol:
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

hoi.polloi wrote:The character between Berlusconi and Michael Moore is a banking character from American politics, perhaps you will be able to find out who. The research into him brings up some interesting "economics" stories. Hint: his middle name is "Shalom".

It's Ben Bernanke (rhymes with Yankee). If no one has seen "The Bears" explain economics you can hear them pronounce his name with 2 syllables instead of 3, rhyming it with "bank", which always tickles my funny bone, at 2:22:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTUY16CkS-k
hoi.polloi

Ding ding ding!

I would send a CluesForum tee-shirt but I don't think we have anything like that. Great video, too. Funny!
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

hoi.polloi wrote:Ding ding ding!

I would send a CluesForum tee-shirt but I don't think we have anything like that. Great video, too. Funny!
QE is not money printing operation , this video is an economic, fear mongering psyop :)
lux

Unread post by lux »

I'd like to know what the other members think of this. Do these firing squad Nazi executions look real to you?

The video's caption reads:
"Execution of Waffen SS soldiers charged with war crimes, this clip was filmed near german city of Braunschweig (Brunswick) the 14th June 1945."

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=745_1296167215

First of all I always thought the idea was to tie the guy to the pole before you shot him so he didn't run away, etc. It seems odd to just stand him in front of it but maybe they had too many to shoot to spend the time.

And, these closeup shots don't look right to me either. No visible bullet holes, blood, etc. It looks more like a Hollywood Western shooting scene rather than real firing squad stuff to me.

Any thoughts?
elmoastro

Unread post by elmoastro »

Seven guys+ shoot every target, only one shooter/bullet hits the target in every case. All others hit the hill behind or shoot past/miss the target.

Also, I tend to ask, "who is filming this?". I look at how many camera angles are shown. Seems so many of these have the feel of production rather than capturing war on the fly.

Might be a good topic: "War Department Propaganda"

Cowboy movie.
guivre

Unread post by guivre »

I was setting up an account at the SSA and two of the verification questions were -- I kid you not -- "Where were you during 9/11" and "where were you when JFK was shot."

I'm a complete idiot for not getting a screen shot of it, but that's not important right now.
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

Why is the Pearl Harbor topic closed? http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=282

I wanted to point out that all the pictures are no longer viewable.

I also found a picture I wanted to add. It shows a ship with a hole supposedly from a kamikaze plane.

Does this look real?

I found it on a septemberclues 'debunking' website (http://911debunkers.blogspot.be/2009/07 ... plane.html)

So it also could be a recent fake.

They are using the photo as proof that the images of the holes in the WTC buildings were real.

This makes no sense: even if the holes were physically possible, this doesn't mean they are not faked, it only means the fakers were better physicists than me.

On the page there was a link somewhere to a video of a pumpkin that had such a high velocity that it smashed through a steel wall. :o The video is gone however, it is probably fake.

This is just my intuition, I admit I do not have much experience with high speed collisions of vegetables. :)