THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
brianv

Re: Harley guy

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack wrote:
truthseeker wrote:OK Simon...
OK what? - dear Truthseeker?
Did somebody sign in under the wrong name??
brianv

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by brianv »

TrutherInTX wrote:Next Halloween I think I am going to dress up as building 7 or maybe one of the vicsims. Got to keep the mind control going. :puke:

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013 ... rk-outrage

"LONDON -- Two British teens have sparked outrage after dressing up for Halloween as the Twin Towers during the 9/11 attacks. The costumes were labeled "South Tower" and "North Tower" and included explosions, planes, and people jumping out of the buildings, The Sun newspaper reported. The tabloid's front-page headline on Wednesday read "Towering Stupidity."

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p2387964

Hmmm, I smell the clown media.
lux

Unread post by lux »

My take on this and on the very similar Boston Marathon costume psy-op is that the perps are becoming increasingly concerned that their psy-ops are being exposed as hoaxes and this sort of thing is a lame attempt to demonize those who don't take them seriously.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

I think it's the right place to post this thing :

http://tech.wp.pl/kat,1009781,title,Bra ... aid=111a2e

Two students of AGH - Akademia Górniczo Hutnicza , a technical university from Cracow , Poland supposedly came up with the revolutionary smart phone app .

Above mentioned application supposedly measures radioactivitiy in the air but it is not what attracted my attention to this story .

These 2 geniuses(?) figured out that digital phone cameras can be turned into Geiger gauges by watching Fukushima pictures/videos . They noticed that those pics had some dots caused by the radiation and went EUREKA :)

Media fakery just moved to another level , now they are pushing fake applications to support bullshit stories like Fuckushima .

Courtesy of www.wp.pl :
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

bostonterrierowner wrote:I think it's the right place to post this thing :

http://tech.wp.pl/kat,1009781,title,Bra ... aid=111a2e

Two students of AGH - Akademia Górniczo Hutnicza , a technical university from Cracow , Poland supposedly came up with the revolutionary smart phone app .

Above mentioned application supposedly measures radioactivitiy in the air but it is not what attracted my attention to this story .

These 2 geniuses(?) figured out that digital phone cameras can be turned into Geiger gauges by watching Fukushima pictures/videos . They noticed that those pics had some dots caused by the radiation and went EUREKA :)

Media fakery just moved to another level , now they are pushing fake applications to support bullshit stories like Fuckushima .

Courtesy of http://www.wp.pl :
There goes using my digital camera and my Android phone on a sunny day. Dammit. :ph34r:
lux

Unread post by lux »

Too bad the ap can't measure the amount of brain damage being caused by the phone's own radiation.
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

Random Thought

In Hollywood you can get points on the front-side or points on the back-side, part of the gross, a big salary or scale but one thing you have to do is promote the film. I am guessing it is part of the deal. So you set up a pro tem corporation, The Stones do this for their tours, and dissolve it at the end of the project. You would budget for production costs, advertisement, and whatever other expenditures would arise. Part of the obligation of the "stars" would be to promote the film either as part of a large salary or to protect and enhance their points. The promotion would probably be like a "press junket" and run for a discrete amount of time. It used to be just the big studios that did all of this, then they got regulated and couldn't be both producer and distributor so you would see "released by" and it would be another entity than the studio that made the film. Now when a film starts you see many logos. I saw eight the other day. They took seven production companies and incorporated them into an eight one. Anyway, the point is it is not just acetate in a can that is the project but the whole step-wise effort culminating in promoting the movie. That is what all these hoaxes look like. Crude little movie companies with press junkets after the film is in the can, fundraising (just green-light this and I swear it won't cost you anything) and valuable cross promotion with sporting events and magazine covers.
lux

Unread post by lux »

Tomorrow will have the occult-ish date of 11/11/13. Will this prove too tempting an occasion for the psy-op occult-tards to pass up?
dblitz

Unread post by dblitz »

For me it is already tomorrow, and has been for almost almost two hours. So far, so good.

11.11.2013 adds to 10. There are ten sefirot, or divine attributes, in the system of Kabbalah - a belief system that seems to form the basis of the nutwork's various esoteric explanations of reality, and why they deserve to be in charge of it.

Here is an interesting article about these numbers by Rabbi Simon Jacobson, written on the first anniversary of 9/11. I first found it when we were looking into the Lampedusa thing and Simon asked if anyone knew the significance of '11.' Somehow I forgot about it, but today's date reminded me. I have my own take on it, but I wont say anything for now.

Nine, Eleven and Ten
http://www.chabad.org/library/article_c ... nd-Ten.htm
bostonterrierowner

November 11th is Poland's independence day :)
bostonterrierowner

One more thing :

I am surprised nobody on CF noticed "one of the greatest natural disasters in human history" .

This is how yesterday's hurricane in the Phillipines is marketed on Polish MSM . Just as a reminder , yesterday was 9th of November :)

http://pogoda.wp.pl/gid,16158378,kat,35 ... aid=111a45

These are some photos , allegedly taken yesterday .

Debris seems to be photoshopped

Boats are completely intact and unmoved . How is that possible ?:)

Could be taken in the slums anytime unfortunately ...
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

New atheist mega-church comedy feel-good road show "Sunday Assembly" coming to Melbourne, and all other parts of the anglo world. Seems like a great change from shame-based, guilt-ridden, bible-thumping, self-important evangelizing of the usual church. Of course the whole feel of the thing is very familiar to anyone who's ever stepped in one of those strange temples of infamy. And being CluesForum folks, I guess some of us are pretty reclusive, but to me this looks hilarious.

Does anyone who's going to be in the Melbourne area next Thursday want to check it out with me? I love songs, community and volunteerism without pressure to join a worldwide cult!

http://sundayassembly.com/40dates/
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

^
Atheists are worse than christianists. They non-believe with the same convictions that the others believe with and go around preaching their non-belief.

I prefer the other approach, I neither believe nor dis-believe, it's not even a consideration.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I think you might just be thinking of the big name pricks like Richard Dawkins. The atheists and agnostics I know are frequently humbled by angry believers, and I could see why this kind of light-hearted effort could be offensive to cantankerous folks like us CluesForum users, but no way — worse than Christians? I've never had that experience.

Still, I know what you mean about avoiding crowds and hype. I'll let you know if I have too much fun. :P
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

brianv wrote: I neither believe nor dis-believe,
OK, so what don't you believe in? Or whatever.

Do you actually believe in what you don't believe in? :rolleyes: