anonjedi2

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Researchers develop new software to detect forged photos

http://topinfopost.com/2013/08/05/resea ... urce=pubv1
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

anonjedi2 wrote:Agreed. I've often wondered if the Lewinsky thing in particular was a result of Clinton refusing to "play ball" with Israel's demands. It certainly wouldn't surprise me if Lewinsky was a Mossad Agent sent in to do the job. But really, why should we even believe any of this stuff anymore? It could all be made up completely! :)

This one should be easy for you to determine if it is likely real or not.

Compilation of Cluesforum coincidences...

The China Syndrome
The film was released on March 16, 1979, 12 days before the Three Mile Island nuclear accident in Dauphin County, Pennsylvania. Coincidentally, in one scene, physicist Dr. Elliott Lowell (Donald Hotton) says that the China Syndrome would render "an area the size of Pennsylvania" permanently uninhabitable.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_China_Syndrome

The Matrix (Neo's passport expiration date)

Batman/Sandy Hook

Wag the Dog
Just days before a presidential election, a Washington, D.C. spin doctor (De Niro), distracts the electorate from a sex scandal by hiring a Hollywood film producer (Hoffman) to construct a fake war with Albania.
The film was released just prior to the Lewinsky scandal and the subsequent bombing of the Al-Shifa pharmaceutical factory in Sudan by the Clinton Administration.
Oh, and Albania was reported to have had an uprising that year.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wag_the_dog
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanian_Rebellion_of_1997

Why does the dog wag its tail?
Because the dog is smarter than the tail.
If the tail were smarter, it would wag the dog.
So is it media = dog and gov. = tail or is it media + gov. = dog and citizens of the world = tail? :)
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

Has this been covered?

COLORODO WILDFIRES

This radio guy is saying it was faked (as in a drill). Notice trees not burned:

http://www.denverpost.com/wildfires
lux

Unread post by lux »

Has the time limit been changed (shortened) for editing one's posts?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

lux wrote:Has the time limit been changed (shortened) for editing one's posts?
Yes - this due to a few past members suddenly erasing all of their posts. :mellow:
lux

Unread post by lux »

The time limit seems very short now. Did these members erase their posts that quickly after posting them?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I think I agree. Some people can't get online so quickly every day or every week. Let's raise it to a couple weeks to give folks some time when PsyOps happen. If two weeks pass, they should be comfortable with their post or have edited in that time. They can always ask us to modify their user-name or e-mail address if they are concerned about privacy. They don't have to delete their entire writings.

reel.deal (and another user) deleted their posts months later. I think two weeks is a good editing window.
elmoastro

Unread post by elmoastro »

I was one of the users who edited & redacted some posts. I also realize that SS could probably reconstruct from a backup if he wanted. My reason was not to hide or backtrack, but to show discretion. I'm not used to creating polarity in discussions and was pretty blindsided (through my own ignorance of the history here) by associating myself with a connection to a vicsim. That I haven't been able to do the simple task of asking a question to resolve my dilemma, I'm fully aware. I'm okay with being a pariah for the duration as I continue my own research and realize it has affected my credibility in regards to anything I might say here. Wrong assumptions have been made about me but I fully understand why and accept the fallout.

I respect the fact that it hasn't been made an issue. I still hesitate to post in other forums (except SSSS) but have continued to steer people to the CF videos. Anyhow, I realize you could have outed me for redacting posts if you wanted and respect that you didn't.
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

elmoastro wrote:I was one of the users who edited & redacted some posts. I also realize that SS could probably reconstruct from a backup if he wanted. My reason was not to hide or backtrack, but to show discretion. I'm not used to creating polarity in discussions and was pretty blindsided (through my own ignorance of the history here) by associating myself with a connection to a vicsim. That I haven't been able to do the simple task of asking a question to resolve my dilemma, I'm fully aware. I'm okay with being a pariah for the duration as I continue my own research and realize it has affected my credibility in regards to anything I might say here. Wrong assumptions have been made about me but I fully understand why and accept the fallout.

I respect the fact that it hasn't been made an issue. I still hesitate to post in other forums (except SSSS) but have continued to steer people to the CF videos. Anyhow, I realize you could have outed me for redacting posts if you wanted and respect that you didn't.

My guess is that is was whatsgoingon wiping out most of its 669 posts was the final straw causing the policy change, amongst the action of others in the past that have done the same.

Example:
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... 6#p2377426

If I recall correctly in the post above, whatsgoingon wrote something of the sort --> " She seems very sincere in her broadcasts to me..." if it means anything regarding credibility, naivety, or none of the above regarding reasoning other than the posts were simply zapped by the author.

I too think the forum's new tiny window policy is a bit annoying. In the past especially, the admins have always been so diligent about notifying the forum of any policy changes made. Currently, the contributor wouldn't be able to wipe out anything more than the most recent posts currently anyway, right?

In the past, I've cleaned up a few posts myself over a few days span to keep more within the subject matter. I have witnessed others that have done the same.

Edit 8/8 Thanks from me as well, Simon for extending the edit window.
Last edited by Libero on Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

hoi.polloi wrote:I think I agree. Some people can't get online so quickly every day or every week. Let's raise it to a couple weeks to give folks some time when PsyOps happen. If two weeks pass, they should be comfortable with their post or have edited in that time. They can always ask us to modify their user-name or e-mail address if they are concerned about privacy. They don't have to delete their entire writings.

reel.deal (and another user) deleted their posts months later. I think two weeks is a good editing window.
Sounds good - I've set it to two weeks now.

Sorry everyone for forgetting to communicate this new post-editing limit policy. Also, I had typed a far too short time limit - as I didn't realize that option box was in minute-units (not hour-units, as I thought...) - my bad!
lux

Unread post by lux »

Grazie mille!
lux

Unread post by lux »

Does it seem like the psy-op rate has slowed down recently? It does to me. Is this a "calm before the storm" I wonder?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Well after about a dozen more or less obviously false "disasters" flopping, I guess they have to upgrade the PsyOp servers with some new software? :lol:
lux

Unread post by lux »

Could very well be!

It does seem like awareness of media fakery is on the rise based on observation of such things as general YouTube comments and sites like abirato.info, sandyhooktruth.wordpress.com, etc.

I'm sure it's still a very small percentage of the whole but still -- the awareness does seem greater than before.

I believe that the media is their biggest weapon but it only works if the public is unaware of fakery. Public awareness of fakery makes that weapon useless so even a small rise in awareness must be making somebody nervous.

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!"
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

I think they happen everyday, just to a much smaller scale such that the events don't garner as much attention.

Take for instance, the latest Hannah Anderson 'kidnapping' where they had the opportunity to try their new Amber-alert-to-cellphone toy. The bad acting of the father, seemingly uncaring about his son who had previously perished in a fire set by the alleged kidnapper... 'Hannah Strong' t-shirts with her picture worn by the family in the latest interview.

To me, it's been so obvious lately with the clues, bad acting, bad imagery etc. that I often wonder if they are trying to jingle more people awake -- i.e. are they trying to gather a larger interest in the silly story with the cellphone alert, for instance or are they trying to show how it was supposedly 'successful' as the father's latest interview in the first article below alludes to. And if they are trying to wake more, I have been trying to understand how that psychologically might fit into their plan (other than those in the know being subject to their advertising while looking for all of the fakery :) )

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162- ... riff-says/

http://www.10news.com/news/family-of-mi ... aho-080913

P.S. Additionally as a side note, I wanted to note that the Amber alert being tied to the cellphone is quite ironic. As I have investigated many of them and have connected a multitude of dots, I have little doubt that many, if not most of the high profile 'kidnappings' we have been informed of by the U.S. media have been contrived (think the latest one in Cleveland with the 3 girls, Elizabeth Smart, Natalee Holloway, Polly Klaas, and perhaps even Amber Hagerman herself etc.) Imagine upon hearing about these events, how so many fear-filled moms and dads likely subscribe their kids to a cellphone plan at a very young age for the child's own 'safety', thereby providing the early induction to an addictive tracking device that the child will have the privilege to pay for voluntarily likely for the remainder of his or her life..
Last edited by Libero on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.