THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
I, Gestalta

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by I, Gestalta »

I've never made it through one of TT's posts to completion, myself---you see, I like things like punctuation, spacing and coherency. However, this is not to say that I am completely unforgiving of those for whom English is not a native tongue.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

brianv wrote:
antipodean wrote:
anonjedi2 wrote:What are you on about? Your posts have become quite incoherent.
Is it me ? Or is teriyaki just a homophobe who also hates commies and Jews ? Luckily I'm a heterosexual Liberal.
No he's a paid agent, sent here to infest the board. Luckily I'm a man.
Looks like it — seems to be overplaying the "neo-Nazi" role though (which is already a parody of idiocy itself), with their typical inability to distinguish correlation from causality. Correlation Causation is evidently something they can't grasp; same with irony. :rolleyes:

Maybe from a home like one of these: "Children sexually abused in foster/adoptive homes" http://poundpuplegacy.org/node/20817 [long list]

White supremacist bear:
White_supremacist_bear.jpg
White_supremacist_bear.jpg (32.62 KiB) Viewed 11056 times
"We're in ur woods, hatin' ur Ursus Americanus"
eyesopenwider

Unread post by eyesopenwider »

Some interesting quotes wrt the train derailment in Canada...

“It was like what you see in a Hollywood movie. It’s terrible.”

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/one-confir ... z2YMLKbRK0

"It was like a movie," he said, quoted by the Associated Press news agency. "Explosions as if it were scripted - but this was live."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-23215855

Prophetic image ?

Image source:

http://beaconnews.ca/blog/2013/07/lac-m ... erailment/

Oh and...72 cars & 5 engines for a total of 77 (from the company press release). Coincidentally I just finished watching the movie "Unstoppable" which is about a runaway train (#777) and since I'm in Asia it's 7/7... :lol:
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Planes, trains, where are the automobiles?

They're really trying to remind us of 7/7 this year, aren't they?
eyesopenwider

Unread post by eyesopenwider »

hoi.polloi wrote:Planes, trains, where are the automobiles?

They're really trying to remind us of 7/7 this year, aren't they?
Did someone ask about cars? ... :D

"Was Michael Hastings' Car Hacked? Richard Clarke Says It's Possible"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/2 ... 92339.html

Not that I read Huffington...it was just the first link.

Yeah...not sure about the 7/7 stuff...although Abu Qatada was just sent back to Jordan from the UK...I'm sure we'll hear his name again in the coming months...
Rudy Algera

Unread post by Rudy Algera »

Why is 7 a magic number? Does anybody know? What is so magic about it; what does the magic do? (See also discussion of recent plane crash).

I'm reading Thomas Mann's The Magic Mountain and I came across this on Wikipedia:
As to the magical number seven: Castorp spends seven years at the Berghof, the central Walpurgis Night scene happens after seven months, both cousins have seven letters in their last name, the dining hall has seven tables, the digits of Castorp's room number (34) add up to seven, Settembrini's name includes seven in Italian, Joachim keeps a thermometer in his mouth for seven minutes, and Mynheer Peeperkorn announces his suicide in a group of seven. Joachim dies at seven o'clock. Even Castorp's parents die when he is seven.
This number obsession puzzles me.
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

I found this video news clip of the capture of an armed robbery suspect to be a bit amusing, considering the "losing of shoes" in the psyop scenarios we are being fed. Watch starting at 0:40.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cGCpR9iyCk

" . . . Apparently, Edwards ran so fast, that he ran right out of his shoes, and left them pointing in his exact direction of travel."

Can this actually be true, or is this psyop element being filtered down to even local news stories?
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

Hi everybody. I've discovered the forum a little more than a month ago, but I've been an avid reader since then.

I'm an Italian journalist, but in recent years I've been working mostly as a translator from English, also because I can't find any publication which would be interested in hearing the truth about what I perceive as really going on in the world, and I'm not interested in spreading lies to accomodate the mainstream worldview.

I live in Rome and I'm a new friend of Simon's, whom I have known first for his musical activities.

I think this site is a great source of genuine information, and I want to thank you all guys for your great work.

Originally, I posted here about the recent Boeing 777 crash landing in San Francisco, but then I found out there's already a thread about it, so I'll post my comment there.

Sorry for the mistake, but I'm just getting my feet wet here...
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

Hope this is the right venue........

We all know the media is a big propaganda machine and once we find that out, if we are at all psychologically healthy, the next step is: what else are they lying about? I have found in doing that that one has to wade through an awful lot of B.S. Here is the one that just got me going and I hate to get into personalities but Marcus Allen said this in a Jan. 1st interview with Adam Curry: "do you know who invented Karma? The Club of Rome!" It is easy to check and find out that Karma is an ancient concept dating to 1,000 years before the Christ. I guess my question is: "don't these people have any pride?" I wouldn't want a completely bogus statement like that hanging out on the internet with my name attached to it.

Another example was from Kevin Barrett. Barrett is an academician and he made the off-handed statement that much of the punitive actions we see in Muslim culture like honor killings are "a tribal thing." My response to Barrett was much more nuanced as I had wondered about that myself. I find it annoying that I was better prepared on the subject than an ex professor. Here is my response to Barrett: While not my particular field of study I wonder about the origins of these honor killings from time to time.
Hey, wait a minute I thought when watching a brilliant movie called Incendies a filmic adapataion of Wajdi Mouawad's play, Scorched. This movie depicts Christians, in a fictionalized Lebanon, carrying out honor killings. While written and produced by Canadians, this is a Lebanese film right down to the catering The crafts service tables are serving baba ganouj and not poutine. While Mouawad is Canadian he was born in Lebanon and everyone in the production is Lebanese, as I said right down to the caterers, so there is not a lot of prejudice going on here. And, as you of course know, Christianity and especially Lebanese Christianity predates Islam.

Incendies: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1255953/

Another remarkable film on the subject of honor killing is The Forgiveness of Blood set in Albania this film portrays Muslims involved in honor killings but these are not Islamic laws. After the fall of the Soviet Union there has been a resurgence of an ancient set of laws dating back to the Bronze Age. These laws have been codified in an instrument known as the Kanun. Until fairly recently: This Kanun existed only in oral form, and was first codified by Lekë Dukagjini in the 15th century. The code was written down only in the 19th century by Shtjefën Gjeçovi and partially published in the Hylli i Drites periodical in 1913. The full version appeared only in 1933 after Gjeçovi's death in 1926. In 1989 a dual English-Albanian version was published and then replicated in a 1992 version. (Source: Wiki) While these codes may seem more boreal, being centered around Albania as they are, It is thought that there immediate influence spread all the way to Macedonia and while these inclusions skirt the Middle East it is also thought that these ideas may be Hindu in origin as corollaries appear in the Dharmaśāstra which would then encapsulate the Middle East centered, as it were, in a direct line of the propagation of these thoughts.

Another piece of evidence supporting the diffusion of these codes throughout the Middle East is the scope of trade comprised within the Bronze Age itself. A look at the map of Bronze deposits, trade and mining shows that many of the regions that have some sort of honor codes are clearly within that region.

The Bronze Range: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Metal ... fusion.png

The Forgiveness of Blood: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1787127/

I had done a little due diligence on this honor killing stuff before I heard Barrett postulate weakly on the subject because that is how we gain knowledge and it is healthy, I think, to be curious. What is not healthy is to just "gland hand" crap factoids like another one that Marcus Allen threw out and that is that: "there is good evidence that Theodore Adorno, a man in a suit, wrote all the Beatles songs." I have yet to see any "good evidence" of that. I guess this whole rant boils down to a question and that would be: how do we deal with the smugness of certitude in all the bad factoids that are floating around?
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Rudy Algera wrote:Why is 7 a magic number? Does anybody know? What is so magic about it; what does the magic do? (See also discussion of recent plane crash).

I'm reading Thomas Mann's The Magic Mountain and I came across this on Wikipedia:
As to the magical number seven: Castorp spends seven years at the Berghof, the central Walpurgis Night scene happens after seven months, both cousins have seven letters in their last name, the dining hall has seven tables, the digits of Castorp's room number (34) add up to seven, Settembrini's name includes seven in Italian, Joachim keeps a thermometer in his mouth for seven minutes, and Mynheer Peeperkorn announces his suicide in a group of seven. Joachim dies at seven o'clock. Even Castorp's parents die when he is seven.
if you study esoteric teachings you will stumble upon "as above so below" concept , generally saying that universe/solar system around us is duplicated within human body .

7 planets of our solar system = 7 chakras in our bodies for example .

I attract your attention to works of Manly P. Hall and his " Secret teachings of all ages " or our contemporary esoteric researcher and lecturer Santos Bonacci . There is a guy , Marty Leeds with a special interest in English Gematria , google him and watch his presentations . Your curiosity regarding 7 and other numbers will be satisfied :)

Psyop writers are very strongly influenced by astro-theology and ancient esoteric works derived from it .

Bible for example is one giant allegory describing different stages of the Sun around Zodiac .
I, Gestalta

bostonterrierowner wrote:
Rudy Algera wrote:Why is 7 a magic number? Does anybody know? What is so magic about it; what does the magic do? (See also discussion of recent plane crash).

if you study esoteric teachings you will stumble upon "as above so below" concept , generally saying that universe/solar system around us is duplicated within human body .

7 planets of our solar system = 7 chakras in our bodies for example .

I attract your attention to works of Manly P. Hall and his " Secret teachings of all ages " or our contemporary esoteric researcher and lecturer Santos Bonacci . There is a guy , Marty Leeds with a special interest in English Gematria , google him and watch his presentations . Your curiosity regarding 7 and other numbers will be satisfied :)

Psyop writers are very strongly influenced by astro-theology and ancient esoteric works derived from it .

Bible for example is one giant allegory describing different stages of the Sun around Zodiac .
Do you have any proof for this statement which doesn't stem from the "research" of Acharya S, (Hall, Pike, Blavatsky, Bailey, etc) and other theosophical (Freemasonic) occultists?

I'm ready for a laugh.
bostonterrierowner

I, Gestalta wrote: Do you have any proof for this statement which doesn't stem from the "research" of Acharya S, (Hall, Pike, Blavatsky, Bailey, etc) and other theosophical (Freemasonic) occultists?

I'm ready for a laugh.
It depends on what you would consider a proof . Author's testimony maybe :)

Seriously , you are free to believe that the bible depicts real events and it was written by supreme being also referred as "God" .

Proving or disproving these matters is not my business on this forum . On the other hand my statement seems too arrogant now when I am looking at it . Should read : Bible for example might be considered by some people as one giant allegory describing different stages of the Sun around Zodiac .

Just for the record , I believe it's a zodiacal allegory and I would rather go with Manly P. Hall or Giordano Bruno than with Catholic Church .

"Laughter is health" as an old Polish proverb goes so don't wait for me just go for it
I, Gestalta

How can you be familiar with the writings of Manly P. Hall and not know that Freemasonry is controlled by Papal Knighthoods? It kind of makes the statement, "I would rather go with Manly P. Hall or Giordano Bruno than with Catholic Church", seem a bit asinine.

Additionally, the statement seems to assert that Catholicism has anything substantively defensible to say regarding its interpretation of the bible, and the doctrinal heresy which exists as a result. There was this period which we refer to as "the dark ages", remember? You know, back when they created a corrupt, Latin version of the Masoretic text and made all other versions of the bible illegal? Then they proceeded to force people to pay money for the salvation of their deceased family members under the ridiculous "purgatory" fantasy.

Lastly, Manly P. Hall was an admitted, outspoken Luciferian, you know. Using his interpretation of the biblical account and adhering to it like it's gospel is akin to a 9/11 researcher asking Kissinger about what really happened in NY. (edit: and believing him, of course).
bostonterrierowner

I, Gestalta wrote:How can you be familiar with the writings of Manly P. Hall and not know that Freemasonry is controlled by Papal Knighthoods? It kind of makes the statement, "I would rather go with Manly P. Hall or Giordano Bruno than with Catholic Church", seem a bit asinine.

Additionally, the statement seems to assert that Catholicism has anything substantively defensible to say regarding its interpretation of the bible, and the doctrinal heresy which exists as a result. There was this period which we refer to as "the dark ages", remember? You know, back when they created a corrupt, Latin version of the Masoretic text and made all other versions of the bible illegal? Then they proceeded to force people to pay money for the salvation of their deceased family members under the ridiculous "purgatory" fantasy.

Lastly, Manly P. Hall was an admitted, outspoken Luciferian, you know. Using his interpretation of the biblical account and adhering to it like it's gospel is akin to a 9/11 researcher asking Kissinger about what really happened in NY.
I took an impression that you insist on treating the bible story literally . I know Manly P. Hall was 33rd degree mason and his works contain great deal of manipulation . By going with him I meant taking bilbe as a great allegorical tale .

Hall is not my prophet and I don't follow his gospel . Why are you implying such things ?

"History is a bunch of lies agreed upon as truth " , your dark ages and their actual existence are also under scrutiny on this forum so don't be that cartain about them :)
I, Gestalta

I took an impression that you insist on treating the bible story literally . I know Manly P. Hall was 33rd degree mason and his works contain great deal of manipulation . By going with him I meant taking bilbe as a great allegorical tale .
In this discussion, I have not once insisted on treating the bible in any particular fashion---I am simply pointing out the absurdity of forming an opinion about an ancient text through the filter of one whose ideology is diametrically opposed to said text's teachings.

Posting irrelevant quotes and spouting cryptic, relativistic nonsense isn't really helping you or anyone else. Whoops, I forgot, it's not up to you to prove or even attempt to demonstrate a reasonable line of thinking regarding your massive assertions because, "it's not your business on this forum".

Yeah, it's just your business to disseminate the trash freely and without recourse or intellectual accountability.
Bible for example is one giant allegory describing different stages of the Sun around Zodiac . edit: Just make sure not to ask me to back up what I'm saying!!!! I can say whatever I want, as boldly and definitively as I want, but it's not my business to provide any evidence to support it whatsoever! Nanny nanny boo boo!