THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
Dcopymope
Banned

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Dcopymope »

anonjedi2 wrote:
simonshack wrote: Let me try and express - in a few lines and as concisely as possible - why this whole UFO / space aliens stuff is "not really permitted on this forum", as you rightly say. It's not exactly a psyop - it's something even crasser than that. I personally see it as a very crude attempt by the PTB to associate anyone who thinks out of the box with people inclined to believe in UFO & aliens-from-outer-space. Same with chemtrails. The desired end result is to distract / hypnotize the masses and have them staring up in the sky - instead of facing reality and dealing with the very earthly lies, deceptions and assorted bullcrap that the PTB feed us with (for their own gain) on a daily basis.
Simon,

I appreciate your explanation and I do understand the dynamics of which you speak of...but isn't there a psyop element of this as well? If we start receiving video of martians from curiosity for example? Shouldn't we be aware of and keep a watchful eye on the "Alien Propaganda" that comes straight from the government, media, etc? I know many more people these days who believe in "Plaedians" and other such nonsense than I did say 10 or 15 years ago. Is there not a concerted effort by the PTB to create the possibility that Aliens are real among the masses? If so, is it not our duty to at least explore the psyop/fakery element of that (while being careful to leave the rest alone). If some guy with Rockefeller ties and a shady past claims that he has found a 6 inch alien, makes a documentary out of it and the media reports on that, should we not be the voices of sanity and reason? Should we not investigate such claims? I'm referring specifically to the fakery aspect only.

One thing that is absent from this website is a section on Global Warming and Climate Change. I've considered starting a thread on that but at the end of the day, there really isn't a psyop/media fakery element (outside of maybe the Japan Tsunami) for us to discuss. Perhaps there will be climate related CGI and fakery in the future, at which time a thread examining that fakery might be appropriate. But isn't there plenty of fakery pushed forth by the government/media/military/NASA regarding Aliens? Of course if it's the desire of the moderators to leave this topic alone I will certainly comply, just curious as to your thoughts.
Check out the link below. 'Scientists' are now claiming that there is an 'alien' signature imprinted in our DNA. You can even check the research paper with the so called "proof" of this. Don't let anybody ever tell you that there is no agenda behind this ever increasing hype we are getting about aliens.

WE ARE STAR PEOPLE: Scientific proof we were created by aliens: http://www.news.com.au/technology/sci-t ... z2Q3ocsfHx

You can expect more reports of the type as time goes along. With enough circumstantial evidence from a number of groups, NASA included, this will soon be taught in the schools as absolute fact that will serve as their "missing link" for the theory of evolution.
Unleashed

Unread post by Unleashed »

hoi.polloi wrote:I heard a rumor that a bill passed, during this "twin bomb" media distraction, which modifies the STOCK act to allow politicians and all federal employees to keep their insider trades a secret. This would prevent one of the more damning aspects of 9/11 and other hoaxes from being exposed through continued investigations into insider trading during those events. Though STOCK was passed a year ago, it was through the bombing event that news of this action would have been buried and only reported to liberal channels.

Since insider trading is one of the most obvious 'reveals' to the average citizen, this keeps people in the dark about the scandal that could potentially lead to real arrests -- even if those arrests would be symbolic patsies. (I'm thinking Bernard Madoff).

Of course all of this could itself be a distraction for those who know enough not to look too deeply into fake sensationalist reports, but seems like there's always a multi-pronged attack on liberty.

Also, twin bombs-twin towers association. Boston has a lot of airplane traffic visually intersecting with their downtown building skyline. I suspect Boston thinktanks like MIT (official "birthplace" of DARPA, Lincoln Labs, MITRE, atomic science taught en masse, etc. etc. etc.) saw the optical illusion there and got inspired to make it seem "real" on 9/11. It is also a town where a lot of brainiacs with superiority complexes reside; they'd probably feel pretty comfortable in the knowledge that all their hoaxes can be morally chalked up to educational psychological experiments. It's also where a great deal of the Slave Trade began, horrid banks that still haven't been forced to pay reparations, and so on.
That is very interesting Hoi. I listened to a radio show last night that said the building above the Lenscrafter's houses an investigative firm that looks into Congressional insider trading called, Cornerstone. http://www.cornerstone.com/
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Unleashed wrote:
hoi.polloi wrote:
Cornerstone. http://www.cornerstone.com/
That's interesting Unleashed. Do you think it could be a cover for "internal operations"?

699 Boylston Street,
5th Floor
Boston, MA 02116-2836
T (617) 927-3000
F (617) 927-3100

Normal business hours are 8:30 am to 6:00 pm. If you plan to arrive at the office after business hours, please contact the receptionist for instructions on entering the building.

The office is located at the corner of Exeter Street and Boylston Street directly across the street from the Boston Public Library and diagonal from the Lenox hotel.
I poogled one or two of the names, and they lead straight back to that website.

John Gould? Anyone here remember him? And the obligatory Christine, as in Christine S. Nelson.

Yes Im Rich Hard Son, rings alarm bells with me.

As does Narayanan Subramanian, which throws up a suprising number of possibilities, take your pick.

http://www.cornerstone.com/boston/
Haze

Unread post by Haze »

Hello guys, I found an interesting video about video fakery, but it's in French, sorry :s
There was a big manifestation in Paris about " gay marriage " and the state's videos which were on all TV news were certainly falsified !

http://rutube.ru/video/dce5091dc2e552ac ... d020406a0/

The video says that the interviewed guy works in a laboratory, wich is specialized " in fakery" , and with a unique program ( we need it ;) )
He does the demonstration that the video is falsified, but I need to say ( about the manifestation's video ) that we can do his work without his program : the government, like always, did a poor work !
Unleashed

Unread post by Unleashed »

brianv wrote:
Unleashed wrote:
hoi.polloi wrote:
Cornerstone. http://www.cornerstone.com/
That's interesting Unleashed. Do you think it could be a cover for "internal operations"?

699 Boylston Street,
5th Floor
Boston, MA 02116-2836
T (617) 927-3000
F (617) 927-3100

Normal business hours are 8:30 am to 6:00 pm. If you plan to arrive at the office after business hours, please contact the receptionist for instructions on entering the building.

The office is located at the corner of Exeter Street and Boylston Street directly across the street from the Boston Public Library and diagonal from the Lenox hotel.
I poogled one or two of the names, and they lead straight back to that website.

John Gould? Anyone here remember him? And the obligatory Christine, as in Christine S. Nelson.

Yes Im Rich Hard Son, rings alarm bells with me.

As does Narayanan Subramanian, which throws up a suprising number of possibilities, take your pick.

http://www.cornerstone.com/boston/
Hey B.,

Do I think they are legitimately looking into insider trades? In a word, no. It could be they've been co-opted. Something else I've seen around the webs is that Xe is now known as the Academi, with an inner circle called The Craft. Xe, pronounced "Z" is clearly shown in the photoshops of Le Crafters, in the form of the dropped "N". Almost like a calling card.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Le Crafters

Bingo. I also googeld Le Crafters thinking that it was a calling card of sorts, but nothing caught my eye worth mentioning.

The Crafters of Perception, The Illusionists.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Most users ever online was 524 on April 22nd, 2013, 12:58 am

Having a conference are we? Evaluating how your latest theatrical production is progressing perchance?
truthseeker
Banned

Unread post by truthseeker »

2013 has been a big year for the evil doers. I am amazed at how ignorant, and uninvolved Americans have become in the last fifty years. Maybe a better word would be lethargic. Even my own "clan" cannot see the truth of this evil hierarchy. It really pisses me off to see how blinded they are, as these are the people that i care about most. My hope is that one day there will be an element somewhere in our government that will say enough, is enough and will change what is happening. I must admit i find it exciting to know that there will be more incidents in the future. The only question is when, and where? The one thing i can say is i have gotten my clan looking for the next event. One question i have is since this forum is so popular, can they actually "track" where our locations are when we do post, or visit September clues? :angry:
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

truthseeker wrote:2013 has been a big year for the evil doers. I am amazed at how ignorant, and uninvolved Americans have become in the last fifty years. Maybe a better word would be lethargic. Even my own "clan" cannot see the truth of this evil hierarchy. It really pisses me off to see how blinded they are, as these are the people that i care about most. My hope is that one day there will be an element somewhere in our government that will say enough, is enough and will change what is happening. I must admit i find it exciting to know that there will be more incidents in the future. The only question is when, and where? The one thing i can say is i have gotten my clan looking for the next event. One question i have is since this forum is so popular, can they actually "track" where our locations are when we do post, or visit September clues? :angry:
Who are the they that has you so concerned?
truthseeker
Banned

Unread post by truthseeker »

brianv wrote:
truthseeker wrote:2013 has been a big year for the evil doers. I am amazed at how ignorant, and uninvolved Americans have become in the last fifty years. Maybe a better word would be lethargic. Even my own "clan" cannot see the truth of this evil hierarchy. It really pisses me off to see how blinded they are, as these are the people that i care about most. My hope is that one day there will be an element somewhere in our government that will say enough, is enough and will change what is happening. I must admit i find it exciting to know that there will be more incidents in the future. The only question is when, and where? The one thing i can say is i have gotten my clan looking for the next event. One question i have is since this forum is so popular, can they actually "track" where our locations are when we do post, or visit September clues? :angry:
That's a really good question brianv. When i first came to this forum brianv, i thought you were quite obnoxious! BUT! Since reading all your posts since, i find you to be very informative, and witty. I have actually come to enjoy your answers to posts, and your common sense to events. As to your question "who are they"? I don't know who they are? Maybe that dreaded phrase MIC. Hell brianv. Not sure who they are?
Cheers.....
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

truthseeker wrote:
brianv wrote:
That's a really good question brianv. When i first came to this forum brianv, i thought you were quite obnoxious! BUT! Since reading all your posts since, i find you to be very informative, and witty. I have actually come to enjoy your answers to posts, and your common sense to events. As to your question "who are they"? I don't know who they are? Maybe that dreaded phrase MIC. Hell brianv. Not sure who they are?
Cheers.....
Moi? Obnoxious? You probably caught the wrong end of an exchange with a shill or a fool or both. That's the only thing that gets my gander up!
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Brianv "obnoxious"? Never! Low tolerance for damfools is a virtue I reckon ;)

Btw Brian: http://public.wsu.edu/~brians/errors/gander.html :P
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Maat wrote:Brianv "obnoxious"? Never! Low tolerance for damfools is a virtue I reckon ;)

Btw Brian: http://public.wsu.edu/~brians/errors/gander.html :P
Well take a gander at this!

:angry: It's bloody "gander" where I come from Sheila! :P

One explanation I find quite plausible.
The original saying was "Get your gandoura up", a reference to the way
that an Algerian would hitch up his robe (the _gandoura_) before
squaring up for a figurative or actual fight with someone. When taken
over to America in the 19thC this was soon domesticated to the more
familiar word "gander", of course. In the 20thC, however, people began
to worry that there may be an undesirably phallic reference in the word,
and so they euphemized it to "dander".
Where does Goosey Gander Wander? Into his Lady's Chamber of course!

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgr ... IBeTIiwUtU

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gandoura
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Yeah Brian, I figured you'd find that :D Although it does sound plausible, no source is given — which goes against my researcher sensibilities, unfortunately ^_^

So this is "angry sex" then? :o

@ http://www.treknature.com/gallery/photo59915.htm

:lol:

Btw, I must have used that Merriam-Webster site too often, it want's me to sign up for a "14 day free trial" ($30 a year) just to see a definition now, parasitic buggers :angry:
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

You know, it's funny: I had an uncle who lived in Gander (Newfoundland).

He was a Canadair pilot who ...put out fires ! :P

He was so good at it that they even named a Gander street after him !