THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
brianv

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by brianv »

Gracist wrote:
brianv wrote:Who said I had exclusive rights to anything? It's my opinion that she should be stopped dumping her garbage in our garden. If you enjoy reading his crap, get his blog address and you can read his crap there!

And, I still don't see how it's any of your business, being that only got here last week. But I do have a better idea that the mods, who have to clean up after him every week, might consider: Take away his rights to create a new thread, and if he spams his mumbo-jumbo crap on the main threads, he gets booted!!

PS Simon let me know if you get a PM or email request from the above poster requesting Moderator privileges!!
You told me to mind my business as if your opinion is somehow unchallengeable. I've been here longer than a week but took a break because I had a baby awhile back and didnt have time to research much besides breastfeeding, cloth diapers and etc. I don't want mod privileges, but if I did its not your business. :) And none of the main forums or threads are being hijacked by these topics. I think a more helpful action would be to more clearly define what the Living Room is for. Currently the broad description doesn't seem to exclude the topics Dcopymope has brought up.
Yes it is!

Oh not the old baby routine again, it's worn out already, or hadn't you heard? My point was that you are a relative new-comer.
Why does Dopeymop have to start a new thread for each of his nutty youtube videos? Why not stick it in the chat-box where anything goes really? Are you one of these zeitgeist nutters too? Did you ever hear of guilt by association?
Gracist
Banned

Unread post by Gracist »

brianv wrote:
Gracist wrote:
brianv wrote:Who said I had exclusive rights to anything? It's my opinion that she should be stopped dumping her garbage in our garden. If you enjoy reading his crap, get his blog address and you can read his crap there!

And, I still don't see how it's any of your business, being that only got here last week. But I do have a better idea that the mods, who have to clean up after him every week, might consider: Take away his rights to create a new thread, and if he spams his mumbo-jumbo crap on the main threads, he gets booted!!

PS Simon let me know if you get a PM or email request from the above poster requesting Moderator privileges!!
You told me to mind my business as if your opinion is somehow unchallengeable. I've been here longer than a week but took a break because I had a baby awhile back and didnt have time to research much besides breastfeeding, cloth diapers and etc. I don't want mod privileges, but if I did its not your business. :) And none of the main forums or threads are being hijacked by these topics. I think a more helpful action would be to more clearly define what the Living Room is for. Currently the broad description doesn't seem to exclude the topics Dcopymope has brought up.
Yes it is!

Oh not the old baby routine again, it's worn out already, or hadn't you heard? My point was that you are a relative new-comer.
Why does Dopeymop have to start a new thread for each of his nutty youtube videos? Why not stick it in the chat-box where anything goes really? Are you one of these zeitgeist nutters too? Did you ever hear of guilt by association?
Not sure what you mean by "baby routine." Fuck Zeitgeist and fuck guilt by association. If the chatbox is the place to discuss topics like Bible scholarship (which I sense some oxymoron jokes coming-spare me) then that's all that needs to be said. I have a feeling that such topics would be railed against by you in the chatbox also but I guess I will wait and see if I'm proven wrong.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Such devastating repartee. Pre-historic scribbles on a piece of tree bark. It must be the word of god! You have already been told that stories about the flying spaghetti monster will be rallied against anywhere they might be posted here! Fuck of over to the Vatican dot com if you want to do bile scholarship!

What were we talking about again...the Brandenburg Concerto or something <_<
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

To Gracist and Brianv:

Please stop this petty feud - it is getting tiresome. I hate to put it in such 'despotical' way, but this is my forum and I will keep moderating it - following what my intuition suggests me to be in the best interest of its readers. I don't think anyone enjoys reading your ping-pong bickering. So please stop it right now. Thanks.

Gracist wrote:If the chatbox is the place to discuss topics like Bible scholarship (which I sense some oxymoron jokes coming-spare me) then that's all that needs to be said.
To Gracist and Dcopymope:

I do not believe any religious textbooks written by any of our forebears has ever had the pretense to predict our future. This pretense is, oddly enough, only upheld by the staunch followers (NO dismissiveness intended) of those ancient writings. However, the very idea of holding any such textbooks as evidence for the woes currently endured by this planet's community only plays into the hands of the low-life social misfits (one might rightly call them 'the Assholes') who have woven a gigantic web of deception around the inhabitants of this world - in order to control it. Those cretins have already been exposed as cheap, smalltown magicians - for chrissakes. And now you actually believe them capable of selling us the 'antichrist' ??? Come on now...

This forum aims (ultimately - yet cautiously) to identify and unearth those Assholes - and they are most certainly flesh-and-blood living beings, just like you and me. Unsurprisingly, whenever they attack us (on their global, unchallengeable mainstream media channels), they suggest we should be confined in mental institutions - where they themselves fear to be interned one day.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack wrote:*
To Gracist and Brianv:

Please stop this petty feud - it is getting tiresome. I hate to put it in such 'despotical' way, but this is my forum and I will keep moderating it - following what my intuition suggests me to be in the best interest of its readers. I don't think anyone enjoys reading your ping-pong bickering. So please stop it right now. Thanks.

Gracist wrote:If the chatbox is the place to discuss topics like Bible scholarship (which I sense some oxymoron jokes coming-spare me) then that's all that needs to be said.
To Gracist and Dcopymope:

I do not believe any religious textbooks written by any of our forebears has ever had the pretense to predict our future. This pretense is, oddly enough, only upheld by the staunch followers (NO dismissiveness intended) of those ancient writings. However, the very idea of holding any such textbooks as evidence for the woes currently endured by this planet's community only plays into the hands of the low-life social misfits (one might rightly call them 'the Assholes') who have woven a gigantic web of deception around the inhabitants of this world - in order to control it. Those cretins have already been exposed as cheap, smalltown magicians - for chrissakes. And now you actually believe them capable of selling us the 'antichrist' ??? Come on now...

This forum aims (ultimately - yet cautiously) to identify and unearth those Assholes - and they are most certainly flesh-and-blood living beings, just like you and me. Unsurprisingly, whenever they attack us (on their global, unchallengeable mainstream media channels), they suggest we should be confined in mental institutions - where they themselves fear to be interned one day.
You're absolutely right Simon. I do apologise.
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

"I've got your six"

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZbJkZjobFo

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyU-Cfou2vE
Heiwa
Banned

curmudgeonly

Unread post by Heiwa »

So I learnt what curmudgeonly means - http://www.thedailybell.com/28825/And-Y ... -Confirmed
Gracist
Banned

Unread post by Gracist »

The first thing this made of think of is Celtic Rebel, because of the star symbol...if you are familiar with his research you will see what I mean. A little research and I found this blog post about it:

http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=29898

From the blog post linked above:

And, by the way, I smell the Paul Rieckhoff ass-stench all over this thing. Scroll down the page at the “Got Your 6″ website and sure as shit, there’s IAVA – the Rieckhoff Publicity Agency.

From Wickedpedia:
Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America

After returning home from Iraq in 2004, Rieckhoff founded Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America (IAVA), a nonpartisan organization for new veterans.

Rieckhoff is a nationally-recognized and known authority on the new veteran community and policy. He regularly testifies before Congress on issues facing the veterans' community and writes regularly for national websites and publications. In August 2011, Rieckhoff and four other IAVA Member Veterans appeared on the cover of TIME magazine for a feature about Iraq and Afghanistan veterans being leaders of the New Greatest Generation.[9]

Rieckhoff has appeared on many television and radio programs including “Meet the Press”, The Charlie Rose Show, NBC Nightly News, World News With Charles Gibson, The Early Show, Tavis Smiley, The NewsHour with Jim Lehrer, Anderson Cooper 360°, The Rachel Maddow Show, Real Time with Bill Maher, The Colbert Report and The Henry Rollins Show. He has also written articles and opinion columns for The New York Times, Associated Press, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Los Angeles Times, Washington Post, Newsweek, The Huffington Post, Military.com and many more publications.

One comment below the blog post I linked said what I was thinking:

Scubasteve Says:
May 10th, 2012 at 8:48 am

You lost me at “Inspired by Michelle…..”

Is it just me or does that six look like a not-so-puckered browneye?

Edit: I just noticed also that the blog I found (This Ain't Hell) is mentioned in the same Wickedpedia article I just referenced:

Bronze Star and Special Forces patch controversy

"On July 13, 2012, three days after Rieckhoff publicly advocated for a revised Stolen Valor Act,[5] the military blog This Ain't Hell uncovered a 2004 Amherst Magazine interview of Rieckhoff which included a photograph of him in uniform wearing a Bronze Star Medal and a United States Army Special Forces unit patch.[6]

According to Stars and Stripes, in response to the allegation that he wore a medal he had not been awarded, Rieckhoff "defended the medal as a paperwork mistake" and explained that he "bought his Bronze Star after being told he had earned the medal, but hasn't worn it since that interview."

An earlier article in the Army Times states that "In 2004, his command told him he would be awarded the medal for meritorious service. When he left the Army that year, the medal was clearly listed on his DD 214 discharge form." In the same article, Rieckhoff noted "that he no longer wears the award or claims publicly to have earned it."[7]

Concerning the allegation that Rieckhoff had worn a Special Forces unit patch without ever having served in a Special Forces unit, Stars and Stripes noted that Rieckhoff "blames the Special Forces patch on bad timing and enthusiasm."[8] The article states that "[h]e sewed on the patch days after receiving an assignment to the unit, but pulled it off a few weeks later when that assignment changed."
Dcopymope
Banned

What is truly hypocritical about this is that ten years ago these cockroaches were 100% against this military conquest in the Middle East calling the military Nazis and every other name under the sun, but now they suddenly "got their six". I don't think those commercials have much at all to do with supporting the military but more with promoting "666".
Gracist
Banned

Unread post by Gracist »

I saw a story about a guy named Myers being killed in Herkimer NY. The name jumped out at me because I've always been interested in gems and stones and I remembered the Herkimer diamond which is named as such because it is from Herkimer county. From Wickedpedia:

Herkimer diamond is a generic name for a double-terminated quartz crystal discovered within exposed outcrops of dolostone in and around Herkimer County, New York and the Mohawk River Valley. Because the first discovery sites were in the village of Middleville and in the city of Little Falls, respectively, the crystal is also known as a Middleville diamond or a Little Falls diamond.[1]

Herkimer diamonds became largely recognized after workmen discovered them in large quantities while cutting into the Mohawk River Valley dolostone in the late 18th century. Geologists discovered exposed dolostone in Herkimer County and began mining there. The popularity of mining for double-terminated quartz in the Herkimer County outcroppings is what led to the name, Herkimer diamonds. Currently, Herkimer diamonds can be found in large quantity in at least Herkimer, Fulton, and Montgomery counties, and double-pointed quartz crystals have also been found in abundance in Tibet and Afghanistan, as well as in other countries.

Many of the New York crystals are known for their extreme clarity, and Wiccan and New Age belief systems often ascribe specific occult properties and a wide variety of mystical powers to them.

These quartz crystals, which geologists theorize formed extremely slowly in small solution cavities or vugs, have 18 facets (6 sides) and two terminations. There are also larger cavities that are several feet in diameter that are called "pockets". Herkimer diamonds are found clear, cloudy, smoky or even containing a variety of rare impurities. Impurities (rare and general) can include clusters, scepters, fluid inclusions (sometimes incorrectly called enhydros), phantom, and bridge crystals. A fluid inclusion is a pocket within a crystal containing liquid, usually water, sometimes also methane or oil, and rarely, smaller crystals. A phantom is a crystal containing other visible crystals of the same type, a skeletal crystal contains a series of crystal edge outlines inside the crystal and a hopper crystal has its faces replaced by a step like pattern.

Anyway, looking into the story a little more, it is interesting to see this picture of New York police in the military Multicam uniform:

The EO Tech sight on the AR-15 is on backwards also I think.

More on this story here:

http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=34553

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/ ... heres.html

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/14/4- ... -underway/
Gracist
Banned

Unread post by Gracist »

Dcopymope wrote:
What is truly hypocritical about this is that ten years ago these cockroaches were 100% against this military conquest in the Middle East calling the military Nazis and every other name under the sun, but now they suddenly "got their six". I don't think those commercials have much at all to do with supporting the military but more with promoting "666".
I agree it is more about the 6. Did you notice the hexagonal patterned background as well? A lot of 6 symbolism on this one.
Dcopymope
Banned

Gracist wrote:
Dcopymope wrote:
I agree it is more about the 6. Did you notice the hexagonal patterned background as well? A lot of 6 symbolism on this one.
Yeah I noticed the hexagonal pattern in the background, not sure what that means though, but I'm sure everybody knows what the pentagram and the six means. They might as well just come out and say they worship Satan, because they are making it as plain as day anyway.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8sT6nz7VUM

An interview with Twilight Zone writer Rod Serling in 1959, in which he briefly touches on the mystery of censorship and "pre-censorship" on television.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ePNGa0m3XA

... and a disturbingly prophetic warning about propaganda and television in America, by that famous seer Aldous Huxley.
teriyaki taryaki

Unread post by teriyaki taryaki »

Huxley, as smart as he is, seems to have been either a victim to allied black propaganda himself or is deliberately spreading propaganda for them. He is wrong on at least 3 counts. The Germans under Hitler did have television, just not in people's private homes. The 1936 Berlin Olympics were broadcast to television parlors.
1936 German (Berlin) Olympics

http://www.tvhistory.tv/1936%20German%2 ... rogram.htm

Germany hosted the 1936 Summer Olympics at Berlin. These games were televised by two German firms, Telefunken and Fernseh, using RCA and Farnsworth equipment, respectively. This marked the first live television coverage of a sports event in world history. Both systems broadcast at 180 lines and 25 frames per second. Four different areas were telecast using three cameras. In total, 72 hours of live transmission went over the airwaves to special viewing booths, called "Public Television Offices" in Berlin and Potsdam.

ImageImage

ImageImage
Hitler did not force his will on the German people. On the contrary, after a long struggle of 13 years, he was freely elected to defend the German people against the deliberate destroyers of their country. He announced very clearly on one pamphlet what his plans were and who he intended to defend the Germans against, by implementing 25 specific points, and ONLY those 25 points, back in 1920:
http://www.hitler.org/writings/programme/

The Programme of the German Workers' Party is designed to be of limited duration. The leaders have no intention, once the aims announced in it have been achieved, of establishing fresh ones, merely in order to increase, artificially, the discontent of the masses and so ensure the continued existence of the Party.
There was never an artificially created discontent of the masses by the NSDAP. The masses were fully content, more content than at any other time in German history and the Austrians were also so desirous of the contentedness of the Germans that they voted by 99% majority for re-unification with Germany. There was the worldwide boycott of 'Judea Declares War on Germany 1933' which they managed to overcome and then there was the war forced on them which again they never wanted.

Of course the main overriding tenet of the program of the NSDAP and the root of the matter in its self-defence operation was:

THE COMMON INTEREST BEFORE SELF-INTEREST -
THAT IS THE SPIRIT OF THE PROGRAM.
BREAKING OF THE THRALDOM OF INTEREST - THAT IS THE KERNEL OF NATIONAL SOCIALISM.

This is exactly the same thing we are fighting against today: THE THRALDOM OF INTEREST or USURY, which has been very conveniently forgotten by those who control the world's mainstream media and shills like Alex Jones, who declare 'the thralldom of interest' wrong and then lie about the fact that Hitler, Mussolini and Franco were fighting it. The State Bank of Japan in WWII was also fighting the thraldom of interest as was the State Bank of Russia prior to the Bolshevik takeover.

Aside from those 25 points, however, the NSDAP was not anti-capitalist or anti-private-property, just anti predatory-mercantile-capitalist, anti-usury, anti-fraud. Also, if your business worked against the moral health of the nation, they'd shut it down. However, even this was very progressively defined. For example, they shut down outright pornographers but promoted nude sunbathing, nudist gymnastics, allowed tastefully done nude books and even later a topless nude parade, freedoms not allowed in the so-called 'land of the free,' USA. They banned Jazz as Jewish-Negro degenerate music but due to the tremendous popularity of American jazz among Germans, later had to give-in and start their own German jazz bands to keep the 'degeneracy' under control.

On April 13, 1928, Adolf Hitler clarified section seventeen in the programme in order to stop political mischaracterizations: "Because of the mendacious interpretations on the part of our opponents of Point 17 of the programme of the NSDAP, the following explanation is necessary:

Since the NSDAP is fundamentally based on the principle of PRIVATE PROPERTY,

it is obvious that the expression "confiscation without compensation" refers merely to the creation of possible legal means of confiscating when necessary, land illegally acquired, or not administered in accordance with the national welfare.

It is therefore directed in the first instance against the Jewish companies which speculate in land."

http://www.hitler.org/writings/programme/
So, Adolf got in with 44% of the free vote in an 11 party race (the communist party only received 18%) in 1933 and a whopping 98% of the free and independently monitored vote (Goebbels especially invited foreign journalists for exactly this purpose of monitoring the integrity of their free elections) in 1936 after full employment and zero inflation was achieved.

True to his word, on March 29th, 1936, the German nation was given as promised the opportunity to express their approval or disapproval of the National Socialist state. It was an entirely free election without fear or intimidation with adequate provision made for monitoring by neutral observers.

http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/wars ... ory/5.html

Also as far as German propaganda is concerned, here's what propaganda expert and one of Huxley's own favorite scholars / sociologists Jacques Ellul had to say about Goebbels:

The postwar image of Goebbels as a master dissembler is itself a propaganda distortion, explains French scholar Jacques Ellul in his classic study, Propaganda. He writes:

“There remains the problem of Goebbels’ reputation. He wore the title of Big Liar (bestowed by Anglo-Saxon propaganda) and yet he never stopped battling for propaganda to be as accurate as possible. He preferred being cynical and brutal to being caught in a lie. He used to say: `Everybody must know what the situation is.’ He was always the first to announce disastrous events or difficult situations, without hiding anything. The result was a general belief between 1939 and 1942 that German communiqués not only were more concise, clearer and less cluttered, but were more truthful than Allied communiqués … and, furthermore, that the Germans published all the news two or three days before the Allies. All this is so true that pinning the title of Big Liar on Goebbels must be considered quite a propaganda success.”

http://www.ihr.org/other/goebbels2011weber.html

Of course, Huxley had mainly promoted Ellul's previous book "Technological Society" and by the time "Propaganda: The Formation of Men's Attitudes" was published in 1965, he had already been dead for 2 years.

His active engagement in the events of the century nourished a considerable amount of writing: almost a thousand articles and fifty or so books translated into more than twelve languages. The Technological Society, the first volume of his trilogy on the subject, appeared in France in 1954. This book was discovered and promoted by Aldous Huxley, the English author of Brave New World, and brought him fame in American universities ten years later - a fact borne out by the hundreds of Californian students who came to study at the Institute of Political Studies until his retirement in 1980. Ellul was a demanding professor but open to discussion, knowing how to capture the attention of his audience without resorting to dramatic effects or giving in to fashion. He regularly taught classes on the technological society, propaganda, Marx's thinking or that of his various disciples (be they German, Italian, Russian, Chinese or Czech)

http://www.ellul.org/bio_e1.html

“Naturally, the educated man does not believe in propaganda, he shrugs and is convinced that propaganda has no effect on him. This is, in fact, one of his great weaknesses, and propagandists are well aware that in order to reach someone, one must first convince him that propaganda is ineffectual and not very clever. Because he is convinced of his own superiority, the intellectual is much more vulnerable than anybody else to this maneuver.” ~ Jacques Ellul - “Propaganda, The Formation of Men's Attitudes"
Last edited by teriyaki taryaki on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.