THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
simonshack
Administrator

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by simonshack »

Quite honestly, brothers and sisters...

I wish we could stop these diet debates on this forum. There are plenty of other places to discuss such things.

Thanks! :)

ps: Maat, bring yourself and your hubby over here. I have the very best natural Extra Vergin Olive Oil - which I buy from my neighbors who grow olive trees around my house!
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

simonshack wrote:*

Quite honestly, brothers and sisters...

I wish we could stop these diet debates on this forum. There are plenty of other places to discuss such things.

Thanks! :)

ps: Maat, bring yourself and your hubby over here. I have the very best natural Extra Virgin Olive Oil - which I buy from my neighbors who grow olive trees around my house!
Thanks, Simon, I hope to take you up on that :D Fortunately, we can get high quality Italian EV olive oil here too.

Actually, I thought the propaganda and disinformation diffused by the establishment for corporate profit and control is what we are here to expose, in all its guises — and manipulating mass perceptions regarding our food, that directly affects our lives and health, needs to be recognized also, no? :huh:

The insidious control of medical dogma by big pharma, which funds and influences what doctors (i.e. 'authorities') are taught, is what this is all about.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Maat wrote: Actually, I thought the propaganda and disinformation diffused by the establishment for corporate profit and control is what we are here to expose, in all its guises — and manipulating mass perceptions regarding our food, that directly affects our lives and health, needs to be recognized also, no? :huh:

The insidious control of medical dogma by big pharma, which funds and influences what doctors (i.e. 'authorities') are taught, is what this is all about.
Ok - I take it back, Maat - and I'm certainly concerned about the Big Pharma hoaxes. I am probably just too spoiled by the wonderful food I get to eat around here - what with my own orchard veggies and home-squashed olive oil (far superior than what you can get in any store, even here in Italy!)

So please pardon me. I do care about health issues too. To be sure, I am nothing but a damn human being !
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Yep, you probably don't realize just how well off you are in Italy, Simon (you lucky bum) :P
American drug companies advertize their crap on TV here all the time, telling viewers to "ask your doctor" about the latest 'alphabet' drug they're pushing for whatever (probably diet-induced) condition/disease — accompanied by a long list of 'possible' side effects, often worse than the 'disease' or even life-threatening. :blink:

This brilliant song parody of American prescription drug marketing, recorded back in 2005, really tells it like it is:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtWIjudMZ_Q
The song, created by the Texas bluegrass band the Austin Lounge Lizards, is a humorous take on drug companies' billion-dollar marketing budgets, the serious side effects associated with blockbuster drugs, and the high costs Americans pay. Among the lyrics:

“You've got a headache, I've got some strange disease
Don't worry about it, this pill will set your mind at ease
It's called Progenitorivox, It's made by SquabbMerlCo
It's a life-enhancing miracle, but there are some things you should know…

It may cause agitation, palpitations, excessive salivation,
Constipation, male lactation, rust-colored urination
Hallucinations, bad vibrations, mild electric shock sensations
But it's worth it for the drugs I need.”

http://www.consumersunion.org/pub/core_ ... 03107.html
Alfie

Unread post by Alfie »

Just stumbled across this youtube clip

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlKyu32NPUw

Apologies if you've covered this before as it is two years old, but it just reminded me of the Breivik court appearances.

It's from a website http://www.adnda.com 'The Digital Double Agency' :ph34r:
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

This one was a particularly strange news article regarding a derailed train and crushed teens coming out of Maryland earlier this week. It has some of the same feel as the Colorado shooting.. victims tweeting minutes before their 'death' including pictures of their feet dangling over the street. The first question I asked myself when I first heard it was 'how in the heck could these girls be crushed in a sitting position with their legs dangling over the side of the bridge and with their backs to the coal spill?' Turns out, later stories include a slight 9/11 twist as well with a dash of outdated satellite tech with a $40 million upgraded network cherry on top.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2012 ... nty-police

http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2012/08/2 ... -at-gitmo/
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Unbelievable. This morning I discovered that some old white guy at church has the exact same worldview we do on US foreign policy and its military. He can't stand the dehumanization of people, identifying them first as enemies, and than as Nazis, savages, Charlies, Islamic terrorists, collateral damage, et.al., which makes them easier to kill, and he doesn't want troops all over the world. He can't stand the view people have that America is better than everyone else, and that the military is serving and protecting us. That tells me I'm not completely alone at Keith's church.
fbenario

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

whatsgoingon wrote:Simon, Rather I would suggest not being so nice and using their torture of choice, waterboarding.
I've recently been pondering whether any of the stories about malignant acts that make the US military and CIA look bad, from torture by water and electric shock to soldiers urinating on dead Muslims, are all themselves psyops intended to make both Americans and foreign Muslims fear the US government. If so, then we would conclude none of that crap ever occurred.

ImageImage

ImageImage

Any thoughts?

If the military and CIA merely wanted to scare people into disclosing info, why wouldn't they simply cut off a little finger, as with gangsters and hostage-takers, and then threaten worse?

P.S. How do I post the an ELAs with a single link, rather than posting two IMG links for each?
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

fbenario,

I think you are spot on in your speculation and I have thought of this myself recently. Obviously, there are a myriad of emotional responses that these types of events can cause within all types of people, but based on what we know about the 'gate-keeping' forces of the media and their abilities to run or quash a story at will, I think these types of stories are ultimately created and released to give the media a greater appearance of credibility and independence in that they will not always go along with the governments' politically correct versions of the story or that perhaps they are exposing the government in some way. It's the honest media vs. the evil government psyop, I believe. Guantanamo Bay may be an example of this as well. As it makes no sense that there would be any real victims in the 9/11 psy-op, what sense would it make for them to be rounding up and torturing suspected terrorists and obtaining admissions of guilt for an event that never happened when a convincing actor would foot the bill just fine?

There is a new show on HBO this year called 'Newsroom' that I know has been covered lightly in at least one topic on the forum. A small outtake from the premier episode of this show really made the email circuit (at least to me) earlier this year when the main star goes on an absolute rant about 'America' that you can see below. I think the reason that so many of my friends and family members sent it to me is that they were so awestruck by the honesty or whatever their feelings may have been about the rant. Perhaps it gave them something to think about for a short spell but I don't know if too many of them caught the 'we explored the universe..' portion at about 3:45 to 3:55 of the clip whereby I tuned out. :) Now, I have not seen a single full episode of this show but have been informed by a friend who tunes in every week about its theme-- responsible vs. irresponsible media. An example of their subject matter includes, for instance, the Gabrielle Giffords story and should they, the 'good media' report her 'death' along with the other 'bad media' although it has not yet been substantiated -- afterall, horridly, they are losing out on their viewership by holding back this vital info. Also covered in one of their shows is the Casey Anthony story, another suspected psy-op that has been discussed on these forums. So, here we have a show which is in itself, another psy-op trying to portray an image that 'honest media' actually exists when in fact the subject matter that the show purports to be true is actually artificial in real life. :)

They seem to be desperate to maintain whatever integrity they have left at any cost these days, if you ask me. Or, to try make us look like loons when we talk to others about it. Take your pick.

Edit: I found a web link that recaps the episodes and subject matter of this show, wondering what other treasures it may hold. Looks like they have the mention of the Bin Laden killing in one. In another, a large part of the episode looks to be dedicated to the Anthony Weiner story. For those who are not familiar, this is related to a U.S. congressman who resigned from office due to a 'sexting' scandal. Might we have another politician/actor psy-op by association from the show's producers on our hands? Priceless!

'Newsroom' recaps:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/the-newsroom-recap

'Newsroom' America rant:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTjMqda19wk
Last edited by Libero on Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:55 am, edited 7 times in total.
fbenario

Would someone please tell me how to post an ELA comparison with a single image link, rather than two links next to each other?
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

fbenario wrote:Would someone please tell me how to post an ELA comparison with a single image link, rather than two links next to each other?
In order to post the ELA image results to show in a post from http://fotoforensics.com/ you still need to post the direct link to each image, Fred — if you want to show it beside the original. Just post the original photo url (i.e. its original location), then link the ELA result image beside it. (If you simply want to link to the fotoforensic comparison page itself, use the url in the address bar after adding your image to fotoforensics for analysis.)

Btw, there's no point using ELA on video frame or webpage captures, it's only valid for analyzing original jpg/jpeg images to evaluate how many times they've been saved (changed/manipulated etc.) :)
pshea38
Banned

Unread post by pshea38 »

Further to one of my questions to alexsanchez regarding
9/11 being a symbolic beginning to the endgame that is
the plundering of the treasury, the collapse of the dollar
and of the U.S. itself, here is a coloured-in WTC plan, with
the Green areas representing the 'S' in the dollar sybol, and
WTC1 and 2 representing the double lines struck through (in 3D).

Crash the WTC = Crash the Dollar?

edit: fixed photo link
fbenario

Maat wrote:
fbenario wrote:Would someone please tell me how to post an ELA comparison with a single image link, rather than two links next to each other?
In order to post the ELA image results to show in a post from http://fotoforensics.com/ you still need to post the direct link to each image, Fred — if you want to show it beside the original. Just post the original photo url (i.e. its original location), then link the ELA result image beside it. (If you simply want to link to the fotoforensic comparison page itself, use the url in the address bar after adding your image to fotoforensics for analysis.)
Thanks, Maat, you're awesome!
Seth

Unread post by Seth »

In looking at one of the pages of this site: "Obstacles to the truth" under "Advanced Research" I noticed that the link to the youtube video of Alex Jones (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZmYxxeDxfg) shows that the video has been removed by user.

Just thought I'd give a heads up to the dead link.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

I don’t believe in nuclear bombs, as exponential, unmonitored subatomic chain reactions are not possible. Any info of the opposite is a fake!
I don’t believe in human space travel, as stopping and landing on arrival any planet are not possible. Any info of the opposite is a fake!
I don’t believe in 911 arab terrorism, as weak tops of a tower crushing the strong bottoms are not possible. Any info of the opposite is a fake!
I believe in keeping things simple. :rolleyes: