THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
hoi.polloi

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

From the USA Today article:
If the websites were created using federal funds, it could violate federal law prohibiting the production of propaganda for domestic consumption.
Who knew! :wacko:

Where's our federal lawyers?! :mellow:
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Re ELLEN MARIANI

Ellen, a vicsim widow, is in action again - all described at http://www.bollyn.com/home/#article_13490 .
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

+

Hmmm...

Mr. Bollyn seems to be pretty much out of the loop - as a self-proclaimed master 9/11 researcher. Here's his new book...

“I am not like those who claimed to be 9-11 researchers, but who now say they have ‘moved beyond 9-11.’ How can anyone abandon the pursuit of the truth about 9-11 before the crime has been solved? Eight years after the terrorist attacks in which some 3,000 innocent people died, not one victim’s lawsuit has yet gone to trial. As a nation, Americans cannot allow 9-11 to go unsolved.

“How can we forget the hundreds of people who were roasted alive in the burning twin towers?
Heiwa, does Bollyn still refuse to look at our research? Who are those "3000 innocent victims" he's talking about? Isn't he interested at all in looking up Cluesforum.info?
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Simon, I don't know about Bollyn! Maybe USA, going bankrupt quickly, will attack Iran shortly to keep its war economy going?? Obama nobody has to do something to keep his Masters happy! It looks very bad. A military attack on Iran is the only solution this year. And after that Russia or China 2022?
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

jaytotale wrote:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqY7vxFu1bY

As usual I've nothing much to contribute as I just don't have the time but here's a little taste of what I do. Always nice to see peoples faces when shown the obvious!

p.s I'm the one dressed as a rabbit.
Good song, Jay. Are you the All Too Human band that is metal?

http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/All_Too_Human/4141
MsQ

Unread post by MsQ »

Love the clip Jaytotale, nice song!
AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

"Simone" is no longer available on Netflix.
whatsgoingon

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
pshea38
Banned

Unread post by pshea38 »

This is encouraging.
Kevin Barrett interviewing Veterans Today's Gordon Duff @ 1:07:30...

'We had a film out of South Korea of a UFO filmed from an aircraft. So I had friends in an
intelligence agency who were testing out the newest and most expensive video analysis equipment
possible, and I called them up and asked them to set a team on this, and the cost was humongous.
enough to buy a rolls royce certainly.....
......I asked them to take a look at a couple of 9/11 videos... I wanted them to do Fetzer's plane
into the building video....This is what I was told informally. Almost every video on 9/11 is a CGI.
Every single one fails.
And every single photograph from 9/11 has some CGI aspect to it...'

http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/arc ... 041812.mp3
whatsgoingon

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
LightCone

Unread post by LightCone »

jaytotale wrote:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqY7vxFu1bY

As usual I've nothing much to contribute as I just don't have the time but here's a little taste of what I do. Always nice to see peoples faces when shown the obvious!

p.s I'm the one dressed as a rabbit.

I reiterate what has been said by others; this is a good song.
Mercurial

Unread post by Mercurial »

Hi pshea38, the link you provided is to an interview with Chris Emery, not Gordon Duff. Do you have the right link?
PS the Emery interview is very interesting - his film The Noble Lie sounds good - anyone seen it?
pshea38
Banned

Unread post by pshea38 »

Mercurial wrote:Hi pshea38, the link you provided is to an interview with Chris Emery, not Gordon Duff. Do you have the right link?
PS the Emery interview is very interesting - his film The Noble Lie sounds good - anyone seen it?
Gordon Duff is interviewed in the second hour of the same link. The quote above is
from 1:07:30 onwards.
jaytotale

Unread post by jaytotale »

Last edited by jaytotale on Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.